Steampunk Harlots Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lamb scampered away when the barkeep called her drinks. She glanced back right before leaving.

"Damn, how long have you been planning on saying that?" Easy asked, as surprised as the rest.

"Ever since some bitch at the market said something like that. Her big fantasy was finding an owner who wanted to marry her and protect her with his ownership. I mean, she wasn't wrong in the sense that it wouldn't work, but I don't understand loving someone who carries a piece of paper saying they own your ass. I mean, some clients like to play with that kinda stuff, so I get it if that's just a thing that gets both of you off. But that's still done by two people who can always say no."

"This just means we got more work to do, girls," Vile added while cuddling Leira until she relaxed. "Leading by example helps people like that girl. Then everyone else here seeing us acting like we were never owned get used to seeing our kind mingle with them. The farm, the Capitol - it's just the start, and there is going to be more."

****

Tara and Laurel had finished hitting the shops on the ship, buying all sorts of things they had always wanted. The prize, of course, being a new, long-range rifle that Laurel had always wanted. She was eager for a chance to sight it in, but figured it would have to wait until they weren't parked near so many people. Tara dragged her away from the long box and found Conna and Juno in the lounge, enjoying each other.

"All the people on this big boat and you two are here?" Laurel asked, teasing her friends.

"Someone has to guard the ship, right?" Conna countered.

"Fair enough, but I need to go hunt down some men." Laurel adjusted her corset to expose a bit more of her breasts.

"That does sound fun," Conna commented, hearing Junno moan in disappointment as she worked her tongue under her skirt.

"Fine, Tara, take over. Conna, let's go get laid."

Tara dropped her underwear and lifted her skirt so Juno could transition to her as Conna stood up. Tara sat down in the chair where Juno could keep enjoying herself easily. Conna decided to leave her underwear off and joined Laurel as they left the ship.

"Where do we go?" Conna asked, bumping her hips into Laurel.

"Well, having collected gazes by literally everyone I've seen so far, I can assume that anywhere is as valid an option as anywhere else."

Conna laughed. She knew they could have gotten laid right where they stood by the dock hands or the guards that had been posted right there. They just both felt like they should take more than a dozen steps off the ship before filling their needs.

Wandering a short while, they saw a commotion of bodies. Men were moving closer in a group and entering a private room, when they saw a flash of Inky's black hair. They rushed over to see the dozen men had been surrounding Inky and Hannah.

"Really?! This many men and you can't share?" Conna shouted.

"I am sharing!" Inky fired back, "Hannah is right there."

Inky pointed to Hannah, her finger poking her friend in the breast. Most of the men were too focused on pawing the women to get involved in the conversation, until one spoke up.

"Now, I was always raised to believe that sharing is caring. Very important to friendships and such. It just wouldn't be... Ummm... polite not to invite your friends."

Inky let out an exaggerated sigh and said, "Fine!"

Laurel noticed the man had been staring at her the most, and rushed over to kiss him as soon as Inky relented. She felt his hands on her bum, under her skirt, gripping tightly as he manoeuvred her into the room.

Conna followed closely, getting her fair share of hands on her body soon enough. She saw Hannah pouring a bottle of white wine on the face of a man who she kissed as she did so. A man felt between her legs and drew her attention away from Hannah. He was pleasantly surprised to find her flesh bare and turned her around to lift her up. She quickly found her legs on his shoulders as he tasted where Juno had been just a few minutes before. Conna gripped the light fixture above her to keep herself stable as she ground her hips into the face of the man between her legs.

Across from her, she saw Laurel on her knees, pleasing the man she had chosen. Another knelt behind her, and after removing her underwear, slid inside her while gripping the hair on her head and ramming it into his buddy.

Conna suddenly felt herself fall and yelped in surprise, her grip on the lights not tight enough to stop it. She landed on the shaft of the man that had been holding her up and felt him slide in deep. However, she was still falling backwards until a man caught her shoulders and slid inside her gasping mouth. She unclasped her bra to let her breasts free so she could tease them herself, but another man came over to do the job for her. He gripped one breast firmly while slapping her other with his shaft.

Inky had been stripped naked and laid on a table to display her darkened skin, already holding a man in each hand as she took turns attending to them with her mouth. A third held her legs wide open to admit him entry inside her, while the fourth climbed on top and pressed her breasts around his fair-skinned member and worked between them.

The only other man not waiting his turn was the captain, who moved on top of Hannah on the bed. He had stripped her of her clothing and pressed his body against hers. She felt the hair on his chest, pressing against her breasts as they kissed. Her hands ran along his back, pulling him closer while his held her head. Hannah could feel his hardness swelling as it pressed into her belly, not yet inside her. She could hear the other girls having their fun. She wrapped her legs around his so she could feel his hair on her smooth legs. Slowly he worked his way down, from her lips to her chin, neck, biting gently as he went, down to her breasts. As she felt him lick and tease around her nipples, she tried to push him with her legs to get him back up to kiss her and slide within her body but he resisted. He made her wait while he took the pleasure he wanted from her breasts.

Conna was surprised the first man to lose himself was the one playing with her breasts. He covered them with his seed and was promptly mocked by his friends. She had unfastened her corset and tossed it away to keep it clean The man who had been inside Laurel while holding her by the hips, pulled her away and stood her up while keeping inside her. He brought her over and put her face on Conna to lick her clean. Her efforts were impaired by the man who still wanted her mouth and made her use it on him between licks.

The sight of seeing Laurel taken by two men, bent over Conna while she was being taken by two men, was the trigger to finally setting off Inky, rather than all the men she had herself. Her moans caused the man between her breasts cover her face with his seed while another filled her womb. Both got off or out of her, only to be replaced by more and resume the efforts of their friends. She was just getting back into the grove when she felt the man in her left hand spill his seed onto her face as well. Wanting to join in, the man in her right did the same. She felt humiliated that they would do that to her and let out a howl as she climaxed again.

Hannah had just about had enough of the teasing when she felt something stab into her belly, and climaxed the moment the captain's manhood speared into her. He had gripped the headboard and used the muscles in his body to stab deeply into her with a savage grunt every time. Hannah smiled, her breasts hurt with the force of the sudden movements, and gripped them tightly herself to support them while she enjoyed the pleasurable pain between her legs. It didn't take him long, but given his pace, she could recover faster if it didn't, he flooded her body with his seed. He growled loudly like a wild man after killing an enemy. Hannah felt her body shudder and matched his deep rumble as she growled herself in climax. Using a move normally reserved for forcing a mounted attacker below yourself, Hannah flipped him onto his back and began moving her own hips over the captain. This time it was her turn to grip the headboard. She worked quickly while he was still sensitive from his climax, and her sweat dripped off her as she made him grunt again in climax, while she growled in conquest over him. Instead of talking, Hannah growled at him until he stopped trying to ask what happened.

****

Liddy stared at the work board, her photo, and the plaque that indicated who the captain was. Each of them had a piece of paper stuck to them with 'Trixy' covering the name she preferred to use.

"You aren't that close to Hannah, right? I mean, if I murdered her, you would just sulk for a day or something, right? Nobody would miss her?"

Mari looked at Liddy, "You do know this is your fault, and that we would have found out eventually. Right?"

"The next girl one of you brings home better be a total sycophant beyond all reason."

"You know you would get tired of that."

"No, I don't! I've never experienced it before! I'd get tired of sex before I got tired of a crewmember who didn't plot against me on a regular basis!"

"Hush, this will make you feel better." Liddy yelped as cold metal went between her legs, "I said hush. The Lady left this inside me when she was finished, I kept it. Let it warm up and you will love it."

"Still angry..." Liddy muttered.

"Fine, you wear it and work out that frustration on me."

"Fine, then we take down all these name tags and murder Hannah."

****

Ving felt the sweat on her breasts running down her skin as she slowly caught her breath after finally being spent. She sat facing Cat's friend in his lap, feeling him slide out of her as he also relaxed. Neither knew that the other was thinking about Cat and whether they should have let her be there instead. Ving crawled off him and along the couch to the bottle of wine on the table, taking a long drink before passing it over. She got to her feet and used a folded towel to clean herself while her new friend relaxed, staring off into space.

"You seem like you enjoyed yourself," she commented.

"Better than I ever dreamed it would be."

Ving used a new towel to dry herself off as he continued to rest. He wasn't as well practised as she was and needed the time, despite not putting in nearly half the effort she had. That being said, Ving didn't mind so much. He was good enough to last long enough for her to satisfy herself on him, even if he couldn't do it himself.

"Worth your offer?"

"Oh, indeed! They are still building the track here, but you can consider my racer yours. Papers are in my case there. Bring them so I can sign."

Ving remained naked as she fetched the papers. Straddling him again as she showed him the papers, holding them just over her breasts. He took them and grabbed for the fountain pen in the pocket of his jacket that was over the arm of the couch. As he twisted to use the table beside the couch, Ving lowered herself to clean him off with her tongue. It was difficult for him to sign with her mouth now full again of his manhood, but she knew he wouldn't have second thoughts while she did so. Signed, Ving took the papers after getting off her knees and set it down on the table to dry. She dressed, slowly, in his view, and by the time she was fully covered she could see him stiff again.

Ving smiled, returned to her knees and worked her mouth quickly until he lost another load of his seed. She swallowed quickly to avoid tasting it and got back up. Taking the papers with her, she walked out of the room and went looking for her new racer.

****

Liddy was resting, exhausted, with her head on Mari's wonderfully soft breasts. She almost didn't have the energy, but when she heard a splash of water just outside her window, she pushed herself up to see. Mari had her hands on her breasts to help push her up, curious about the noise as well.

"Someone landed a ship behind us."

"I thought this was our private dock."

"It's a much smaller ship, like a personal... and Ving is getting out of it."

"She makes that much money from working here? Because if you still want to get rid of Hannah, you can just tell her she can afford her own ship then."

"Nobody here is getting paid 'that' well. I just hope it's not stol... nope, she's showing papers to the guards."

"How about, since we know the girl, we go out and ask her."

Liddy grunted, annoyed. "That means getting dressed."

"Please, that's just the first step to getting naked again. Let's go."

Liddy and Mari helped dress the other quickly, eager to see Ving, who was walking into the lounge by the time they arrived.

"I got a racer!" Ving shouted with excitement.

"And quite possibly the biggest token for services rendered ever given to a woman on this ship."

"Well, I mean it might be the payment really," Ving mentioned.

"Well, since you aren't really working right now, anything you get is a token. So, I think you won our downtime."

"I suppose so. There is going to be a race sometime after the big meeting tomorrow. I need to fix my new girl up to be ready to win before then."

"Fine, go have fun. Just sometime tonight when everyone stumbles back, or maybe tomorrow, we need to have a meeting about this big meeting and what we will be doing while it's going on."

"So," Mari started. "A meeting about a meeting to decide what we do during the meeting with the people at the meeting to...OW!"

Mari clenched her hand over her left breast from the hard flick Liddy had given her nipple. "Do you mind?"

"Sorry, I meant to say, 'Trixy' is calling a meeting about a meeting..." Her words cut short by a pair of hands around her throat, wrestling her to the ground.

Ving watched them struggle, "Alright, you two have fun. I'm going to go get my hands on 'my' new bitch."

Juno had poked her head up from behind the bar, wondering if she should get involved. Once she saw Liddy kissing Mari while choking her, she figured things were fine, got back down with Tara, and drank another shot out of her belly button.

****

"Alright everyone!" Liddy announced, once everyone was in the lounge, with the light of the new day spilling in through the windows. "We may have some work to do today."

Liddy paused to look at Hannah, who had been sitting at the top of the stairs, a few steps higher than Ving so she had easy access under her dress.

Hannah realised Liddy was staring intently at her exposed chest.

"Oh, they are called breasts. You see, when a young girl becomes a woman, her body changes until she has an awesome rack like this."

"I know what breasts are! Your's are covered in grease!"

"Oh, I thought you were wondering when you might grow your own pair. You know, become a real woman. Setting aside childish things." She paused. "Like names..."

"Hannah, so help me, if you don't go clean some of that crap off, I will chain you up in a room full of homosexual eunuchs for a year!"

"Fine! It's not my fault Ving has dirty hands."

"Now, the rest of you. There is a big meeting going down today, and I am invited. I want you all hanging around outside the meeting hall. Foxy, you need to listen for me and relay messages. If I want someone seduced, you tell the girls. The rest of you, while you wait, listen in on what people are saying and doing elsewhere. Pick marks and go heavy with the pillow talk. Just make sure someone is always with Foxy to sleep with whoever I call out. With any luck, we can get leads on farms - but really anything can be helpful. Bring some notebooks and pencils with you for when you need to write down anything. Anyone not know how to write?" Liddy wasn't expecting anyone to answer that question, since even Leira had caught on to reading and writing quick, and everyone else grew up doing it.

Though Tara coughed and answered. "Ving doesn't seem to have an issue."

Liddy turned to see Hannah, showing off her cleavage, with cleaned lines in the messy palm prints. The name 'Trixy' was clearly visible.

"You said 'some' and I always obey the order of my captain. Even when she gives orders that don't make a lot of sense."

"New rule. If anyone is told to seduce a mark they don't want, they can pass it over to Hannah if she's available. Where she will enthusiastically obey the orders of her captain and fuck-them-like-a-champ."

"Well played, Trixy, well played..."

****************

Lots of comments and feedback please! However you want to send it!

12