Steampunk Harlots Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not the ship," Inky commented, looking at the man. "I think I will let him sleep."

"Just as well. Don't need him asking for both of us and breaking your rule about you with someone under your command." Juno had to force herself to sound relieved.

"I do need a cleanup." Inky spread her legs to Juno with a smile. "What's the difference between this and me telling you to clean your bunk?"

Juno was shocked and terrified at what was being offered to her. She wanted it so badly, to be with such a magnificent woman, someone she admired and respected, a woman so painfully beautiful yet forever out of reach. A woman who was now spreading her legs and extending a hand inviting her to taste her.

It was too much to bear and Juno quickly laid her rifle down on the floor as she rushed to the edge of the bed and knelt down to taste the womanhood she longed for. The gentle pressure of a hand running through her hair pushed her firmly into the tanned flesh leaking from the man who had seeded her. Legs went over her shoulders and Juno felt thighs squeezing her head gently. She cried as she vigorously attended to the woman she had wanted for so long. Her tongue ran through the folds of the flesh that the demon normally tasted, wishing her own tongue could do the very same things. Juno heard Inky moaning in pleasure, just like she had always wanted to hear. After a hard climax, and drinking from Inky, Juno was brought up to kiss her on the lips.

The two of them stripped Juno as they kissed and the relief Juno felt at finally pressing her naked body against her commanding officer made her cry out. They ground themselves against each other's thighs as they kissed and pressed their breasts together between them.

Such was the sight as Paje walked by the open door and saw the two of them. She was surprised, unsure of what she was seeing at first until she confirmed that she was indeed seeing Juno with Inky. Quietly, she closed the door but didn't latch it since the old house had very loud doors and didn't want to disrupt what she had come across. Walking briskly back down the hall, she spotted Hannah surrounded by three men tugging at her clothing as they were pushing her onto a reading desk in what might have been a library.

"Question about Inky," Paje spoke, trying to get it in before she interrupted anything.

"On the main staircase last I saw her," Hannah replied as her breasts were pulled out and two of the men latched on and her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

Paje already knew where Inky was, but Hannah wouldn't be up for idle questions. She watched as the third man held her by the open legs and thrust into the redhead while the first two kept up on her breasts. Carrying on to find someone else to ask, she saw Leira inside the indoor fountain in the foyer wrestling with two men and laughing. Smirking at the sight she, walked down the stairs and saw, on the staircase on the opposite side of the fountain, was a dark-skinned man thrusting furiously into a tanned-skinned woman. Paje went down her staircase and past the fountain to go up the other one to see who the woman was, when she saw Inky look up at her from beneath the well-muscled man.

"You will have to find your own," Inky joked as she pointed farther up the stairs. "Harriott did."

Paje saw Harriott getting slammed into hard by another well-muscled man with dark skin holding her up with his arms alone, almost using her like a toy.

She shook her head. "Have you seen Juno?" Paje asked confused.

"She went off a while ago to find a client. You should, too. Save the stuff between girls for the ship unless a client wants it."

Paje looked at the man ramming into Inky and grunting as his load filled her up before he started thrusting again.

"Not him, he's mine." Inky laughed. "Besides, I'm always off limits to my girls."

"Right," Paje responded.

Going back up the rest of the stairs, passing Harriot who was loving the feeling of being manhandled as she was, Paje went back to the room where she thought she had seen Inky. When she slowly opened the door, she could see Juno on the bed, moaning through her tears as inky black hair moved between her legs. Unsure of what to do she closed the door and took a step back. Without being able to see the other woman's face she didn't want to interrupt but something felt really off.

"I don't want this to be our only time together," she heard Juno pleaded.

"You know it's against my rules. Don't worry. It won't be the last time," Paje heard Inky's voice reply.

"I love you so much," Juno wept.

"And I you, Juno," again came in Inky's voice.

Paje kicked the door open.

****

Emma loved the feeling of feeling a man inside her. Something about being able to accommodate another person within herself for the pleasure of both made her lose herself in the experience. Down her throat was fun, but straddling a large muscular man like the one under her and feeling him inside her with her hands on her belly was the best. As she worked her tiny hips in his hands while moving up and down, she moaned hard as she felt it sliding in and out. Her hands rested on the hard chest of the man. Yet, unlike with other men, she hadn't needed to use her magic to keep him hard. He had already pumped three loads into her womb and kept at it as he pulled another climax from her body.

She closed her eyes, imagining he was the well-muscled Duke who could handle Vile inside her. He was the apex of desire for her, everything she wanted a man's body to be like. More often than not, when she used her spectral hand on herself, she imagined it was his instead. She wondered when she might be seeing him again to feel the real thing inside her.

Of course, the real thing she had in her at the moment was doing an amazing job. Emma opened her eyes and it took a moment to register, but she looked down and saw it really was the Duke she was riding. It shocked her not seeing the man she had climbed on top of. She shook her head and looked again to see the face of the man she had originally expected.

"What's wrong?" he asked, looking at her with concern.

Emma reached to check for the artefact that let her know if someone was looking at her was where it should be. But as far as she could tell, even as she looked into the eyes of the man inside her, she wasn't being watched.

****

Juno was terrified to see Paje kick in the door, wondering how to explain what had happened. She looked to Inky to make things alright.

"Paje, calm down," Inky ordered after extracting her face from between Juno's legs.

Instead, with a quick motion, Paje took the rifle that was slung across her back and readied it in her hands. "Explain why I just had a conversation with you on the staircase!"

Juno was in shock. She couldn't understand what was going on and wished she had just found someone who looked like Inky rather than the real woman. Then things could be explained.

Paje watched in horror as Inky's face seemed to shift into something similar but not identical to Inky. She shouldered the weapon and fired. What had been Inky's head burst apart in a spray of grey sludge as the body fell onto Juno and dissolved into the same substance. Juno was in shock as Paje took aim at the sleeping man on the bed. The closer she looked, the subtle rippling of the flesh started turning it grey and she fired again.

Juno looked up from the mess covering her to see Paje aiming her rifle at her head.

****

Cat found herself in a basement lounge. A darker, more comfortable room where the servants would come to drink after a hard days work. She spotted the bar as she entered the room and enjoyed the hands that reached up to grab her as she passed. Arms wrapped around her as she poured herself a drink. One hand reached for her breast while another lifted her dress.

It was the same technique men had been using on her for years. Get her dress up, bend her over, then violate her when she can't look you in the eyes. Regardless of how willing she had always been, men never seemed to want to look her in the eyes when she was younger.

Now, it was a perverse pleasure to not see the man using her. Of course, the mirror on the opposite wall gave her a good view of the action. The feeling of a man giving her his seed and stepping aside for the next, to feel him slide through her womanhood slick with her desire and the seed of another man made her scream every time.

Each man took his turn with her body. She saw them sit down afterwards, playing with themselves as they watched the woman they were just inside take another man. Cat couldn't wait to see them take their turn again. Her breasts slowly worked themselves free of the dress as the thrusting bounced them enough to shift the fabric down. The cold metal that lined the bar sent shivers through her body as her nipples touched it and she felt wondrous.

A pleased growling noise came from behind a couch and Cat recognized the paws barely visible as belonging to a fox.

"Didn't see you there Foxy!" Cat called out before her body shook with another climax.

Her head eventually perked up, "Oh hey, I thought I heard someone come in, had my head buried in a bunch of pillows back here."

The man she had inside her stood up, with her legs wrapped around him in reverse, holding her by the tail. Foxy supported the rest of her weight with her front hands on the couch as he continued to thrust.

"Having fun?" Foxy asked, leaning over the couch to take one of the men who had finished inside Cat already into her long mouth.

"Again and again!" Cat called back to Foxy as another man took his place inside her.

Foxy felt the man she was sucking on start to lick her breasts since they were already

in his face. Her bra had been detached but her corset and skirt remained since they didn't obstruct access to her body.

"Hey! That one is mine!" Cat shouted as she wiggled her bum after the last man finished and smiled at the man Foxy had her lips around.

As the man once again pushed into Cat, seed from all the men and his own dripping out of her, Cat screamed in pleasure at the depravity of it all. Foxy was lifted up again to brace herself against the doorway behind the bar while the man kept her feet off the floor by her tail and slammed himself inside her.

"Doesn't that hurt your tail?" Cat asked, rather curious.

"Like a bitch!" Foxy replied in between gasps. "But so does getting your ass smacked, that gonna make you angry with cock in you?"

"Fuck no!" Cat yelled, moments before a hand slapped her hard on the bum. "Though it still seems a bit much to hold you up by it."

"Only for short periods," Foxy laughed - or at least tried to while gasping. "We can't all want it as badly as Mari."

****

Mari wanted it badly. The man sitting with her certainly satisfied Hannah to be good enough for a tumble with her. Yet he still ignored her like she was a decorative pillow.

"They must be good," he said calmly.

"The best," Mari replied, happy to be engaged, wondering how to talk him into sex.

"I'd have expected monster hunters to make more noise while killing the things in there. The last group never came out of that place."

Mari froze. "What?"

****

Foxy adjusted her grip and pressed on the door to leverage herself for a better grip on the frame when it gave way and she tumbled forwards, falling off the manhood that had been helping support her.

Face down in what looked like a laundry room, she smiled, about to laugh when her nose caught the unmistakable stench of decay. She looked around for a dead rat or something, and instead saw a pile of corpses below what must have been a laundry chute. Each of them had military fatigues and equipment, though most had been partially stripped as if for sex.

Foxy listened very closely, ignoring Cat - who was asking if she was alright - to see if the man she was with was panicking at her discovery. However, instead of the rapid heartbeat of a fear response, she could only hear the distant thumping of Cat, calming down from her ecstasy as her concern for Foxy started to grow. The naked man who loomed over her didn't have a heartbeat, and neither did anyone else in the room.

She reached for the pistol still at her hip and fired it into the man without hesitation. When Foxy saw the grey sludge oozing out of his chest instead of blood, she fired again into his head. Then, quickly getting to her feet, she went back into the bar room and fired at the man still inside Cat. The grey goo splattered over her dress. Very quickly, she grabbed Cat and pulled her into the laundry room and slammed the door as the men who turned into grey figures came after them.

****

Mari had listened to the man's story, grabbed the pistol she had left on the bench, and explained she would be back in a moment. She ran as fast as she could down the ramp and towards the house.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she tried not to yell as she ran.

12