Steampunk Harlots Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gunfire turned the lizard beast into a mess of the grey sludge as the impacts tore it apart. Normally, a bullet hitting a person would make a hole and splatter the blood, but each rifle shot seemed to look like a cannon had been fired into it. Hannah's shot had incinerated the arm holding Liddy at the shoulder and Liddy dropped to the floor. Blaze rushed in to hook her arm under Liddy's and hauled her away. The grey sludge was like a slow-moving flood. Ela grabbed Liddy's things as they backed out of the room and closed the door.

"What?" was all Liddy could ask as she struggled to breathe.

"You have very big kinks," Hannah replied. "Also, you are welcome." She turned to Blaze. "Get her dressed."

Despite being ready for anything trying to get at them through the doors, they remained closed and were undisturbed. However, even after Liddy was dressed, she still couldn't walk. A bit envious of the sex that would leave a woman like that, Hannah told Blaze and Oda to carry her while they cleared the rest of the rooms.

****

Everyone in the basement had a bit of trouble breathing with all the ash in the air. They reached the doorway that had been shot to pieces, and saw the pile of dead bodies under the laundry chute. Foxy had gone through a lot of their weapons to save time reloading. It wasn't long before they saw her coming towards them.

"You alright?" Inky asked.

Emma made herself visible, and was relieved when she felt the gaze from Foxy settle on her face and then her breasts for a moment, before leaving.

"Yeah. Things not what we expected I take it," Foxy replied.

"Unfortunately not. You alone?"

"Nope, Cat is here." Foxy gestured behind her, but Cat wasn't in sight. "Cat?!" she called.

"Over here!" came the reply. "Found something interesting. It's glowing."

****

Ving, Leira, and Mari were guarding the front door nervously waiting for someone to show up when they saw Hannah leading her group.

"Mari, you and Leira carry Liddy back to the ship. Ving, keep an eye on them," Hannah ordered, before giving Ving a quick kiss on the lips.

As the four women headed back to the ship, one with her bum stinging with the hard smack Hannah had given as she left, the soldiers stayed behind.

"Juno, take Paje and get to the rear door. Tonna is alone there. The three of us will stay here." Hannah wanted to charge into the house to keep looking, but she knew better than to abandon the door or set out alone.

****

Hope pulverised the woman kneeling over Easy with a quick swing of her Mace. The sludge that hadn't burnt up stuck to the wall. The arm that had been inside the fairy turned to sludge as well.

"What the hell, Hope?!" Easy screamed.

"It was a creature of some kind!" Hope loudly explained.

"I don't care! You could have waited until after I got off! Didn't you hear how close I was?!" Easy fell back on the bed in a huff.

Hope sighed, wondering if she would have been just as upset in the same situation.

****

Inky and the others approached Cat and saw what she was talking about. A cast iron door with a wheel in the middle was set into the wall and a faint red and blue glow emanated from the edges.

"Magic?" Inky asked.

"Seems like," replied Emma, who had gotten closer for a better look.

"Allow me to get the door," Vile stated. She flexed her muscles, distracting Inky a bit as she did so.

Emma tried the wheel and it spun easily, until the clunk of the mechanism sounded its unlocking. A slight tug pulled the door open, and the elf looked up at the demon sheepishly.

Vile glared at Emma for a moment before cracking a friendly smile. She was much happier knowing the door was easy to open before working hard to rip it from the wall.

In through the door was the source of the light. Arcane symbols lined the floor and gave off the light. On the floor was a dressed skeleton laying in the middle of the symbols, clutching a pair of books. Its eyes glowed with the blue-red light - until a gesture from Inky brought Vile's hoof down on it to reduce the skull to dust. Suddenly the light went out, and all through the house, sludge fell from its feet to the floor, never to move again.

"I think I'm starting to get a fetish for Vile stomping things," Emma said aloud, suddenly embarrassed about doing so.

Everyone laughed at Emma's expense, until Inky put a hand on the elf, "That's fine with me. Now, can you figure out what's what down here?"

Emma grabbed the books the skeleton was clutching and looked through the first one. "Spells, and stuff." She looked at the other one. "Journals. Give me a moment."

****

Ving was escorting the client from the ship as Inky and Hannah exited the manor with Emma, who was still reading from the books.

"Learn anything from those books?" Inky asked Emma as they walked towards the client.

"I think those things were made by the guy's brother, golems from dead flesh."

Inky froze, "Were we fucking rotten corpses?"

"They didn't seem like they were to me," Emma replied.

"Books!" Hannah remarked. "The library was empty. Grey sludge, paper and ink. Dead tree flesh, so to speak."

The girls collectively let out a sigh of relief at not having had sex with corpses.

"That's why the bodies in the basement were still there," Foxy commented as she joined them.

"Right," Inky agreed. "Though you shouldn't care, Hannah. You fucked that vampire. So you have already fucked a corpse."

Hannah was stunned for a moment. "Thank you Inky for connecting that for me. I shall enjoy knowing that."

They finally reached their client, who seemed pleased to see them, "I take it you have settled matters?"

"Yes, we found the source of the spell and ended it. It was your brother," Emma explained.

"I thought as much. Left me with this curse, all because I wanted his help with women. Suppose it worked. Once you are terrified of shapeshifting women, regular ones are a bit less intimidating."

"Right. Actually, we found his body in the basement. Rotted away. Locked inside."

The man seemed shocked. "I didn't know!"

"How about you tell us the story," Hannah suggested.

"Well, I thought I met the perfect woman, after years of failing and being too afraid to talk with them. My brother had finally decided to help. He introduced me to her and she was perfect. But I knew what I was like, I thought he had just hired some whore to play me. When I confronted her she changed. I was horrified and locked her in a closet! I tried to find my brother, but he was gone. Then more women showed up in the house. Wherever I looked for my brother, there were more women, all acting perfect. I kept closing them in rooms. I barred the rear door, thinking they were coming from outside but they kept appearing. That's when I went to the cellar - only to find strange lights. I knew the house was haunted ,so I closed the door and fled. I hired soldiers before to clear them out, but I told them too much. I told them the creatures would look like the perfect woman and attempt to seduce them. They never came out."

"Probably thought they would have some fun before they did their job," Inky surmised.

"Locked in the basement," Emma interrupted. "Your brother knew he would die eventually, so he invested himself in his golems. Probably thought his soul was safer or something, but just ended up making more convincing illusions. He admits that the spell was too weak to ever let his whole soul fit in a single golem. I wonder how he felt about his soul pieces with all those men?"

"I don't know. I just knew I had to defeat the illusions with something else. That's why I hired your crew. Famed monster hunters like you, plus you are all women."

"What does being women have to do with anything?" Ving asked.

The client looked at her like she was dense. "Because women can't seduce other women, of course." His face took a smug superior look as he basked in his cleverness.

Every woman stared at him in stunned silence before Hannah started to speak, "Well actually..."

"Easy!" called Mari as she dashed out of the ship.

"Mari!" Easy had just left the manor with Hope and the rest behind her when she shouted in reply.

The two of them rushed towards each other and met with a hard embrace and kiss, meeting in front of the client. Easy fluttered her wings as she felt Mari wrap her arms around her, their breasts crushing together.

Mari felt the long tongue of the fairy fill her mouth and wrestle with her own. Then felt hands sliding under her skirt to massage between her legs that she slowly bent to let Easy climb on top of her on the ground.

The group watched as Easy flung her dress off and lifted the fishnet that covered Mari's breasts so she could run her long tongue over them. Mari gasped and reciprocated with her own hand between Easy's legs.

Their gaze only broke from the scene on the grass in front of them to look at the client whose brain seemed to have broken. A normal reaction of course from the sight of seeing Easy and Mari together made all the stronger by being something not thought possible.

"Also, the things in there looked like men if that's what we wanted to see," Hannah mentioned to the client, unsure if he had heard her.

Easy quickly swung herself around to put her tongue deep inside Mari and felt her do the same as she thrust her hips into her face. Her interrupted climax quickly built back up. As she felt Mari react and could tell she had been aching for sex for hours.

The client seemed scared when the two women let out orgasmic screams. "What just happened?"

"Remember when we had sex and I made noises like that?" Hannah asked.

"But..." was all he could muster as a reply.

They watched for almost thirty more minutes, until Easy and Mari were satisfied enough to be aware of their surroundings again.

****

Liddy was sitting in the lounge when Hannah returned with the payment that was promised.

"How are you feeling?" Hannah asked, setting the sack of money on the table.

"Better. I can walk now. Get us involved in any more jobs?"

"Not quite. I saw a posting on the board, but nobody knows I took it. It's something about a witch in a swamp near here. Casting infidelity spells and whatnot. Nothing no other woman hasn't been accused of at some point, but the payment is a note of favour from the local Duke or whatever. All we have to do is 'remove her from the land' and we are set up to annex this city into my kingdom."

"I recall being hired for sex exclusively."

"I suppose that depends on what this witch looks like. Technically, all our monster hunting has involved sex," Hannah replied.

"Occasionally with a corpse," Inky added with a smirk as she teased Hannah.

12