Steampunk Harlots Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sudden penetration inside Bubbles surprised her as she had expected to be teased a little while longer. Feeling him inside her, knowing he had just been within her sister, gave her a strange pleasure she hadn't expected. She knew she should have been connecting with her long lost family, yet instead, she felt a man sliding into her with hard thrusts as he held her hips firmly. All the while, her sister was with the woman who she had taken the previous day. Her moans were as much in response to the sounds of her sister as they were to the penetrations of her body or the sway of her breasts at each thrust.

Hannah enjoyed the sight of seeing Bubbles rolling over to watch herself get mounted by the duke and spreading her legs wide for him. She turned Liddy to watch as she reached around with one hand between her legs and another on her breasts. Making Liddy moan as she watched her sister getting rammed was a perverse pleasure, and she could feel how much it aroused both of the Liddy women. Deciding not to take any half measures, Hannah pushed Trixie onto her back next to her sister and pushed her mouth in between her legs. After a few minutes, she tapped the duke on his leg and they switched women. Hannah tasted him as she licked along the ravaged flesh that ached for more.

Liddy was happy to feel a man inside her again and looked over to see Hannah working on her sister. She had to admit she was envious of her sister's breasts as they moved with every twitch Hannah forced her to have. As Hannah climbed on top of Bubbles, she had to watch both women press their breasts together as they kissed. She climaxed hard more from the sight of them together rather than the forceful entries into her.

Bubbles got Hannah to help her to her feet on the bed, and guided Hannah to kneel over Trixie's neck, almost close enough for her sister to taste. Then she stood over Liddy and gestured for the Duke to get up onto the bed. There she let him lift her into his arms and slide inside her in full view of Liddy.

Hannah had to lean back to allow Liddy her view, making sure to keep close enough for the desperate mouth to find her womanhood as she pleasured Trixie with the hand that wasn't supporting her position. She watched as the duke moaned hard and plunged himself deep into Bubbles as he pumped his seed into her.

Bubbles felt herself fill up, and the slow sensation of it starting to leak out even before the flow inside her stopped. Feeling it dripping from her and knowing where it would land made her scream in climax as her whole body shook in the powerful arms of the duke.

Trixie had been forced to watch her sister be penetrated above her, see the member push deep to deliver its seed into her, then watch it drip from her to land on her own face. Her body suddenly spasmed under Hannah, convinced the redhead had planned to make her climax at that moment. As her body calmed, and the dripping stopped, she felt Hannah slide down to lay on top, her tongue along her neck to help clean her off.

"And I thought sucking off my adopted little sister's bodyguard-concubine was odd. Maybe I should see her in action after all," Hannah mumbled in between cleansing licks over Trixie's face.

"Hannah..." was all Liddy could say.

****

As most of the girls gathered back on the ship, Ostenburg and Louise joined them as well since they were on the shortlist of people who could be trusted. Liddy was sharing an awkward silence that allowed Hannah to start the meeting.

"First things first. Does anyone know what powers the other crown jewels have?" Hannah gestured to her head and chest.

"Mind control?" Ving suggested, staring at Hannah's breasts.

"I already knew that sweety," Hannah planted a kiss on Ving's lips. "Anyone else?"

"The necklace was supposed to control the locks on all the doors of the old fortress that has since been reduced to ruin and thrown into the ocean."

"Wow, really? The ocean?" Cat asked, surprised.

"Yeah," Hope interjected, sensing a chance to explain an obscure fact she knew. "Everyone thought it was all so cursed that nobody wanted the land or the stone so they spent twenty years disposing of it. It helped build Ocean Port into a major city."

"The crown was made to house his soul." Ostenburg put his hands up to forestall any reactions. "Purged and sanctified. That's how the old emperor was confirmed to be dead. Trust me, I've worn it enough that it would have taken me over and conquered the world by now if it still contained any of his evil."

"Wonderful news." Hannah was uncomfortable at the knowledge but carried on. "Anything else?"

"Just that the Steam King has the cape. Not sure what it does." Everyone shrugged since they had nothing to elaborate on what Louise had stated.

"Alright then. After that, we have two main problems. The eastern tunnel being taken by the enemy and the army of said enemy approaching. What is ours doing?"

Inky was still looking at reports in her hand when she spoke. "According to these, we are having issues with the redeployment of the visiting armies. They were digging in and now we are telling them to march around a mountain range. Long story short, it's going to be slow."

Hannah turned to Ostenburg. "What about your forces?"

"My, technically yours, forces plus our allies are being brought in by any airships we can gather. They should start arriving in a few days or so - but this whole mobilization is a logistical nightmare. We should plan with what we have on hand and deploy the extra help as it comes."

"What I have on hand is an army stuck inside our own mountain range. I can march them on the east tunnel, but it would be murder to take it. If they reinforce it..." Hannah paused to consider. "I'd have to close it at range with artillery and we would lose it for months."

"I assume we have a plan then?" Louise cast her eyes around for who might have it.

"Laurel and Foxy are looking into it now." Inky checked out the window in case they had returned. "This whole peak is a giant lookout tower and they are the best eyes we've got. We can talk tactics on the tunnel when they get back."

"That leaves the approaching army." Hannah rubbed her temples as she closed her eyes, earning a comforting hug from Ving. "If that army smashes into ours the death toll is going to be catastrophic. I was in a trench fighting a minor battle, and it was murderous. This war is going to be industrialised death. We can't just land in the path of the army and fuck them into submission."

"You don't want to land in the path of the city, they probably wouldn't see you before they rolled you over," Ostenburg scoffed, then looked around as everyone stared at him like he had just started talking gibberish. "Oh, wait... you don't know why he's called the Steam King, do you?"

He took the continued stares as a no. "Alright... so, the Steam King has his whole capital city built on a giant steam engine. It looks like a giant train, the front part that pulls the thing. It runs on tracks that roll over its wheels in a loop. Big enough to have several city levels and spires. I've seen pictures and its impossible to believe. That's why I said it would roll over you."

"So it's going to roll up to the mountain and offload its army then?" Inky asked, worried about the kind of power such a machine would have.

"No, they would probably stay some distance, to avoid any long guns, and deploy from there." The duke spoke with the surety of a man who had thought the problem through but had no real proof.

"How does something like that even move?" Trixie tried to do some math in her head. "The weight alone should sink it into the ground."

"Best guess is that magic is involved." His reply was far more diplomatic than saying 'I don't have a fucking clue so I'm going to state the obvious.' "You know, not unlike airships."

Trixie sunk back into her chair in defeat, feeling foolish for her question.

"Then how do we stop it?" Hannah brought the conversation back to the task. "I had a way inside this city because I grew up here. We can't just waltz in and say we want to take over. I don't think they will buy a story about negotiating a wedding or some such, especially with their envoy dead."

"I've got a wild idea," Louise started, and waited for everyone to be annoyed at her dramatic pause. "We say we are a bunch of beautiful women who want to have sex for money and offer our services. I know, it sounds far-fetched but I think we can sell it."

Everyone stared at Louise who smirked, waiting for someone to get her joke.

Hannah smiled first. "I think we might be related after all. We should probably change our flag to some small non-aligned city so we don't look suspicious and approach from an indirect path, but it can work. Now we just need to solve the tunnel problem."

Laurel had been waiting patiently at the door for that exact moment. "Might be easier than we think. The tunnel is covered with weapon nests."

"How does that make things easier? How can you tell?" Trixie trusted her but couldn't figure out the missing piece.

"They used caution tape to mark their positions so it wouldn't look suspicious to have 'work crews' present. They did just pretend to blow it up."

"Even if we landed an assault force right in front of them, taking the full tunnel would still be a death sentence," Inky stated grimly.

"There is more we can do from the air than drop troops. And death hardly matters for those not afraid of it." Hannah held up her sceptre. "And I have just the trustworthy force in mind."

****

Mari had been invited to the meeting but felt her input in state and military matters would be limited. Instead, she was busy inputting the shaft of the artefact that she attached to herself deep into Easy. Easy in turn slid her long tongue deep inside Elsa, who looked as though she was almost unable to believe what was happening. Mari was happy that she and Easy were able to get Elsa over her body-image issues since she had given birth recently and hardly felt attractive. No stretch marks were going to stop Easy from making love to her oldest friend. The two were finally free to act how they desired and were not going to waste it.

"I've wanted this for so long," Elsa moaned while gripping her breasts.

Mari knew Easy couldn't reply with how hard she was thrusting into her and keeping her face pinned even if her tongue wasn't too deep to speak. The feeling of the shaft inside Easy, her tight grip, making the act of sliding it out before ramming it back in more difficult and pleasing, was unreal.

Easy was trapped between the two women she loved most in the world. The smell and taste of Elsa, who had always been kept so distant from her in their youth was a relief. She could feel Mari shake and squeak as the seed flowed through the shaft inside her and burst within her womb. Once it withdrew she felt it press back inside her, trapping the seed within, and become an extension of her body. Feeling it pulse with desire she lifted her head, keeping her long tongue inside Elsa until the last moment, then pressed her new shaft into her. She slid inside and watched Elsa in the eyes as she felt her body fill with the flesh of the artefact.

Mari knew it wasn't necessary to lick the long shaft as it slid in and out of Elsa since both women were more than lubricated, but she wasn't going to miss out on tasting her woman's magical member moving within another. The feeling of seeing her love so happy almost made her weep as she listened to them both moan in the lustful passion they experienced.

Elsa hadn't expected to feel Easy penetrate her with such a long tongue, let alone like a man. Her husband had been entirely disappointing in all regards in the bedroom, and for the first time felt what real sex was like. The fact that it involved two women and a magic item was too surreal to pay much thought to in the midst of it all. She kissed Easy hard, feeling her mouth fill with the tongue that had been pleasuring her moments earlier.

It only occurred to Easy as she started to feel the seed starting to move within her shaft that Elsa wouldn't have an Emberstone. "Wait, will you get pregnant?!" she shouted in a panic.

"Gods, I hope so! Give me child, Easy! Seed me!" Elsa moaned almost too late as she felt the seed within her as she finished speaking.

Mari loved the feeling of her tongue on the base of the shaft as it worked to pump the seed into Elsa. As the shaft reverted to its metal form, her seed started spilling out onto her face. She licked it up greedily and spit it into Elsa's womanhood as it shook with satisfaction. The idea of either of them getting her pregnant was an interesting one, to say the least, though she knew Easy had gotten hers in much deeper. Then she hooked the shaft into Elsa and watched it turn.

As Easy turned to sit on Elsa's face, she watched Mari lower herself onto the shaft and tracked its movement through her body. She ran her long tongue over the inked breasts as her fingers tugged on the metal rings piercing the nipples. As her wings fluttered with her own hips moving over her friend's face, she forced another climax out of Mari, knowing exactly how to trigger her lover. There was a gasp under her as poor Elsa hadn't gotten used to having a member like a man and had finished quickly. Easy kissed Mari tightly on the lips, both knowing they loved to have lips locked when someone finished within them.

When they calmed down and set the metal shaft aside, they all laid on the bed, happy, naked, and leaking each other's seed.

****

Hannah was in her soldier outfit, still wearing the crown jewels on her head and breast with the sceptre on the bar while she sipped her drink. Everyone else was rushing about getting preparations underway for what felt like the shaping of history. Her body was facing the door while she twisted to get a refill when she heard a familiar voice.

"Well, now I can see what had the general so out of it. Sergeant Gray, reporting for duty, my Queen." He saluted sharply.

Hannah turned and smiled. "Glad to see the general understood his instructions. He was quite befuddled when I dismissed him."

"Can't say I blame him. I'm just the type to operate like normal until my head sorts things out, otherwise, I'd be a stammering mess as well. So, you are really a Queen, eh?" He walked over and took the drink Hannah offered.

Hannah smirked as he stared at the crown and not her breasts. "Sometimes even I don't buy it. But it's what needs to be done."

"As is some fighting, I hear." He took a swig of the liquor and nodded appreciatively at being given the very good stuff.

"Unfortunately," Hannah sighed. "And you are the only force I trust that I have to send. The enemy have already taken one of the tunnels, one that was supposed to have been collapsed. It needs to be retaken, cleared out, and secured on both ends before the enemy army shows up and makes it impossible."

Grey needed another glass after he downed the rest rather too quickly for the quality.

Hannah refilled. "Relax. The suicidal bit isn't yours."

Grey looked Hannah in the eyes quizzically. "No part of this sounds like it has a non-suicidal bit. But you aren't a proper officer, so your plan must be rather good or you are giving us some serious advantage."

Hannah stroked the sceptre on the bar. "Both."

****

Inky watched Grey leave with the sceptre, unable to keep from smiling in amusement at his facial expression that defied definition. "It's a big ask, even with your plan," she said as soon as Hannah came out to join her.

"I'm a queen and a soldier, so I didn't ask," Hannah spoke sternly. "He trusts me that this is the right thing to do and an acceptable risk for his life. His city isn't officially aligned though, and he could have backed out. But he could have done that in the trenches."

"Why did he trust you then?" Inky raised an eyebrow.

"He and I never actually did anything together like that." Hannah smirked and sighed regretfully. "It was instinct then, and I proved myself. I explained what the whole war was about and I think something hit a nerve. He's in, regardless of official alliances."

"Did he not have an officer when you were there?"

"Mustered out. He got his wits back and knew he couldn't deal with combat and took the out with his honour intact. Lots of replacements in his unit, but they will all know about me the way soldiers share stories. This new bit will really send them for a spin." Hannah laughed.

"Just how many did you have sex with?" Inky asked, elbowing Hannah in the breast.

Hannah shrugged, the gemstone sliding over her breasts with the gesture. "Lots, almost all maybe. I didn't keep track. After all this is done, I should do them over again and this time keep count."

"Only if you invite me." Inky licked her lips at the idea of post-combat adrenaline sex, even though the plan wouldn't let them come back for days after the tunnel fight.

"Done. I just wish I had other forces to tap but we need our girls with us."

"What about your old unit? Tom can't be your only friend around still kicking."

"Mandatory service units aren't permanent ones. If you choose to stay on, you get reassigned all over the place. My escort unit isn't an experienced assault team even if they were all where I left them years ago. I can't make a working unit out of them or any other old friends in such short notice, even if I could rally them together."

"Fair enough. Shame you haven't time to visit anyone."

"I am going to go visit some people right after I see how Ving is coming along with her part of the plan. I know Liddy should be in the middle of hers."

****

Liddy was in the middle of both the former high chancellor and the former marshal, who were also at each other's throats.

"Enough!" She shouted while trying to keep them apart.

Vile tossed both men apart and huffed out a breath of fire.

"Thank you Vile," Liddy took a breath to relax the situation. "Neither of you can be trusted by me or my queen. So your competition for title is a bit foolish. Now, what you can do is convince me you are making an effort to earn my trust and tell me how the eastern tunnel was taken."

"A work crew, subverted by local mercenaries," the former marshall offered.

"Impossible!" countered the former high chancellor. "We don't have independent militias running around inside our city!"

"Who do you think deals with all military matters in this city?! I do! They exist because I have hired them from time to time to put down noble plots without official involvement!"

"Can you hire them now?" Blaze asked, unsure if she should get involved but happy to see Liddy nod for her to continue. "I mean, we need the troops. But if we want to find out who has the tunnel, they would be the group unavailable to hire, right?"

"That could help." The former marshall seemed confused as to why Blaze was speaking, either because she was a soldier or a woman.

"Right! A plan then! Do that!" Liddy was relieved and threw up her arms to usher the men out. "I was going to fuck whoever was most useful this meeting, and turns out it's her. You helped 'former' Marshall but you have work to do."

Both men were confused as they were kicked out of the room by the giant demon woman, and looked back to see the new duchess kissing her soldier woman before the door closed.

****

"Nervous?"

"Yes."

"This your first time?"

"Yes... well, no... sort of."

"It's alright, you will be fine."

"This could turn seriously bad."

"Don't worry, I will back you up."

*knock*knock*knock*

A door opened.

"Hello, Mom, Dad. This is my paramour, Ving. Also, I am Queen of half the continent and about to fight a war for the rest of it. I accidentally got adopted once and got a little sister out of it. How have things been with you?"