Steampunk Harlots Ch. 50

Story Info
The Calm Before The War.
7k words
4.76
6k
4

Part 50 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ving moved her racer away from the airship, watching an annoyed-looking Hannah grow smaller as the distance increased. She knew why and refused to apologize for it.

"So, what happened?" Laurel asked as she lashed her rifle to the sling in the door.

"I said something I shouldn't have. Apparently." Ving replied, unwilling to volunteer any more info than that.

Ving slid the sights into place in the forward window so she could aim the cannon mounted next to her. She had had little practice with it but felt confident she could do the job in one or two passes. The plan, at least her part in it, was easy and safe enough not to be any more worried about it than her conversation with Hannah when she got back.

****

Sergeant Grey didn't usually get to command the full company, but when you have a Queen who orders it, protocol gets tossed out. As company First Sergeant, it wasn't much of a leap since he would do it if the officers got killed anyway. The plan seemed fine, but he knew how long plans lasted.

The men were less than enthusiastic about the ride but Grey appreciated the level of subterfuge it provided. A utility haulier would be less out of place arriving at the tunnel that was supposedly filled with debris. It also had the benefit of heavy metal plating compared to the wooden hull of most troop transports that flew. The real unknown, as always, was how smart or stupid the enemy was.

****

"They are shooting at the transport." Ving sighed.

"Unless Grey opened the doors, they are jumping the gun." Laurel crawled up to look out the front window. "Nope, just giving away their secret without thinking. Unless enemy reinforcements are in the tunnel, they shouldn't be giving civies a reason to call a mayday."

"Good news is that I can see all their gun flashes. Not all of them are marked with construction signs."

Ving hit the throttle to take the racer out of hover mode.

"Two passes, then set me up," Laurel reminded.

Ving acknowledged and lined up her shots. Each targeting reticle in front of her was set to a different range. The moment the first round was coughed out of the cannon, she started lining up the second in time to fire the next shot. Each round sped down towards the men in the rocks over the tunnel and detonated with a concussive thump. Once she was over the tunnel entrance, she pulled back into the sky to make another run.

****

Grey heard the signal at the same time as the explosions, their spotter on the bridge being somewhat unnecessary. He ordered men out the doors and they flooded out the sides of the ship as quickly as possible, dispersing into the ditches on either side of the road they had parked on. The road ran perpendicular to the tunnel, and the ditches offered cover for them to advance toward the guns. By the time the racer came back to lay more rounds into the enemy positions that had already felled a number of his men, the rest were laying in the ditches that may have well-been trenches.

"Idiots," he hissed as he peered over the edge to see if anyone was left shooting at him. "You would think covert forces would have made better use of the terrain."

"Maybe they didn't expect to be attacked? They just took the high ground to cover the fields," Sergeant Mull offered.

"Some high ground sure, but if you have trenches pre-dug, put people in them. But I suppose I can't complain about this being too easy." Grey hadn't heard a shot since the end of the second pass from above. "Radio! Call in the next group. Get our wounded onto the ship before it withdraws."

They heard the snap of a high-powered rifle.

****

"Got one," Laurel said as she chambered another round. "But I don't see anyone else."

Ving fired the flare gun out her side window. "I'm sure they can handle whoever else might still be breathing. We need to catch up with the ship."

"We wait until they send their signal. It's not like we can't catch up to them," Laurel replied, still scanning the hillside for any targets who might have survived.

"Understood." Ving wasn't in any hurry to have the dreaded conversation with Hannah.

****

Hannah was relieved to hear over the radio from Grey that everything had gone better than expected. They had the tunnel and would be moving through it immediately. The range would be too great to get any more updates as they headed south at flank speed.

"So what happened?" Liddy asked, handling the controls while Hannah logged off the radio.

"You heard as well as I did," Hannah replied, trying to leave the bridge before Liddy corrected her question.

"I meant about you and Ving! The two of you left to meet your parents, and ever since you got back I hadn't seen you even speak to her."

"Things got said, now we need to deal with it." Hannah wasn't in any more of a mood to share than Ving was.

Hannah left the bridge and ignored any further questions. She went up on deck to wait for Ving so they could settle things between them. The wind blew hard as their speed coupled with their altitude to get over the mountains made it almost impossible to even be on the deck. When their ship slowed suddenly, Hannah knew it was because Ving was close and ready to dock. She helped tie the racer down and turned to go back inside before even seeing Ving emerge from her racer.

Down in the lounge everyone was gathered, and waiting to find out what was going on between Hannah and Ving. When Hannah walked in, Vile had already moved behind her to keep her from leaving when she realised what was going on. The ship changed course slightly and accelerated a few minutes before Liddy came in, shoving Ving into the room.

"Now, explain!" Liddy ordered once Hannah and Ving were face to face.

Neither wanted to say anything and Liddy knew her glare wouldn't work on Hannah, so she turned it on Ving as she walked around her.

"I don't want to say," Ving let out with a huff.

"Of course! Now you want to keep your mouth shut!" Hannah blurted out angrily.

"Enough!" Inky yelled getting to her feet. "We are about to go attack a hostile city with little more than our tits! So whatever the problem is, I want it out in the open, now!"

"Her mother," Ving started. "She has amazing tits." Ving let it hang for a moment. "And I may have implied wanting a sexual liaison with her so I could compare."

Everyone was silent. Some tried to understand how that could be upsetting, while others tried to imagine what Hannah's mother looked like.

"Is this because you two were annoyed that you hadn't had makeup sex yet?" Leira asked from the fountain.

Hannah and Ving both perked up, having completely forgotten about that conversation and realising they finally had the chance. Ving took Hannah by the hand as she ran past her and followed.

"Who has the artefact?!" Hannah yelled.

"We used it last!" called Easy as she held Mari close. "So it's in Liddy's room!"

Liddy slumped her shoulders.

"Obviously!" Hannah called back. "Inky, I am going to borrow your riding crop!"

"Didn't you already steal one for yourself?!" Inky asked, wondering if Hannah could hear her after going down the stairs.

"I'm going to need both!" Hannah shouted before rushing into and out of rooms after shoving Ving into their bed.

"Those two..." Liddy shook her head. "And the rest of you!" She perked up. "Stop fucking in my bed if I'm not involved! Seriously! It's not any more comfortable than your own!"

****

Hannah returned to find Ving naked on her knees at the foot of the bed with her clothing strewn about. She set her own items aside and stripped out of her dress to stand naked over Ving.

"You want to apologize to this?" Hannah thrust her hips so Ving could almost taste the already wet womanhood in front of her.

"Yes, ma'am." Ving nodded eagerly.

"Too bad. You are going to have to wait." Hannah backed away and took out the artefact and put the hooks inside her. "You are going to get this first."

Ving watched the metal rod turn into a hard shaft of manhood. She opened her mouth to speak but Hannah grabbed her by the hair and yanked her forward to take it down her throat without preparation. Ving choked and gagged at first as her hair was used to work her over the flesh in her throat and mouth, amazed how it still tasted like Hannah. Drool was already falling from her mouth and onto her breasts as she struggled to breathe in the short moments when Hannah withdrew to wipe the shaft along her face.

"Keep your eyes on these tits. They are the only ones you are going to love. Forget about the rest. They, like you, are mine!"

Ving's reply was choked off by Hannah shoving down her throat again, and she started to whimper at the savage motions on her head.

"Don't even think of getting off yet!" Hannah demanded as she looked down her breasts at Ving, who was trying to look up past her green hair that was a mess all over her face. "I'm first!" To illustrate the point, Hannah let her load burst the moment she pulled out so Ving's face and hair would be covered with her seed.

Ving had to close one eye as fluid was pumped onto her face but kept staring at Hannah's breasts, enjoying how her lover's red hair stuck to them as her skin began to sweat. Her hands kept working along the shaft until it finally turned back into metal and fell out of Hannah.

Hannah grabbed the riding crops and Ving by the throat, pulling her to her feet and kissed her through the messy hair. She pressed her breasts against Ving's as she used them to push her to the bed and climb on top. After breaking the kiss she held her breasts over Ving yet not letting her get close enough to lick them.

"Mouth shut," Hannah demanded before she pressed her breasts down against Ving's face.

Ving moaned in frustration as the breasts slid along her wet face, unable to open her mouth and enjoy them. When Hannah got up and turned around to sit on her face she expected an order to open up but never got it.

"Keep it shut you, little whore," Hannah smirked as she set her

wetness down on Ving and slid it over her face.

Ving ached, moving her hips in the air trying to get any attention to them while she moaned at her inability to open her mouth. Suddenly she was forced to scream into her sealed lips as one of the crops was slammed hard between her legs. Then she felt it slide over her, gently tapping her womanhood before it withdrew to come down again and get another scream. Fighting to keep her mouth shut, she wasn't expecting her breasts to suddenly suffer the same fate. At any moment she didn't know when either of her breasts would get hit or teased any more than she did between her legs. It only stopped when Hannah leant forward and hooked the artefact into her and suddenly she felt her throbbing shaft swaying with the motion of her hips.

"I can't help but recall you wondering how anyone with a cock could stand not having it inside my mother. You never said that about me. Tell me, how does it feel? Not having anything to put it in?" She paused long enough for Ving to start trying to moan a response. "Oh silly me, you can't open up to reply."

Ving felt her new shaft being teased by the riding crop and screamed in anticipation. It was only after she felt it landing on her belly that she realised she had climaxed without permission.

"Oh my, seems like someone can't keep her seed inside her." Hannah yanked out the rod and put it back within herself. "Seems like you need more experience." Hannah flipped Ving over and spread her bum wide before ramming herself in.

Ving screamed hard into the pillow.

"Yes, this is mine as well." Hannah yanked Ving by the hair to pull her head up and hear her failed attempts to scream with her mouth closed. "Tell me you deserve this."

"I deserve thi-" Ving was cut off by the riding crop that was forced into her mouth like a bit on a horse.

Hannah held both sides of the crop as she continued to thrust into Ving, forcing her to endure the uncomfortable position. "Wail for me, bitch!"

Ving let out a desperate wail and heard Hannah grunt in response as she deposited her seed inside her bum.

"Now you can keep that inside you where it belongs." Hannah flipped Ving over yet again and lifted her leg so she could entwine hers. "Now this is better."

Ving kept biting on the crop in her mouth even though Hannah wasn't holding it anymore. She watched Hannah's breasts as her body worked to grind their hips together. It felt good for them both to have their lady parts back and rubbing against each other, but just as she was about to finish, Hannah pulled away. A moment later, the shaft was hooked inside Ving again.

Hannah knelt over Ving's hips and kissed the shaft coming up to greet her, then pressed her breasts against it and used her hands to hold them tight. "Fuck them like you mean it."

Ving worked her hips hard at the command and watched as her shaft moved between the breasts of her lover. "I'm sorry. Nothing can be better than your breasts. They are all that I love and I will spend the rest of my life loving them."

Hannah paused in surprise while Ving kept working her hips to slide the shaft between her breasts. "Did you just agree to marry me?"

Ving burst her seed the moment the question was asked, covering Hannah's breasts. "Yes?"

Hannah rushed to get her face to Ving's and kiss her deeply, kicking away the artefact so she could make love to her betrothed. "Then you will be my wife. You are forgiven, my love."

"Can I say I still need to forgive you? I kinda wanna fuck your ass in revenge now," Ving replied with a smirk.

"Of course," Hannah replied. "Can't be my wife if I won't let you use me like a bitch as I do you."

"Good, but first I need to get my lady parts off finally, so eat me like you want to marry me, Queen whore," Ving demanded.

"Yes, ma'am," Hannah replied just before putting her mouth to work between Ving's legs as she wiggled her bum in the air.

****

"Well, that was a hard ass fucking..."

Grey had to agree with his comrade. "I believe that was what our new queen wanted."

They stepped over the corpses of the mercenary troops who had guarded the outside opening of the eastern tunnel. The sceptre guard had made short work of them. Grey had sent them in first carrying heavy steel plates as shields. The enemy had opened fire, their guns pointing down the tunnel, yet they had done little damage. Even when they deliberately aimed at the walls and floors to cause ricochet, it didn't do them much good when their enemy was armoured and didn't feel pain.

"What now?" A pause. "Sir."

Grey laughed. "Relax, Mull. I'm only in command for this one mission. And, to answer your question, we need to clean up and make it look like the way is still open."

"Shouldn't we seal both ends and retreat?" Mull ordered the bodies cleaned up and hidden as he asked his question.

"The other end should already be blocked off. But if we leave, or seal this site, the enemy will go elsewhere. Since we don't know what their plan is, or their contingencies, we are to dig in here and make it look like it's still open. This way the enemy stays where we expect them to be and the forces from the south can swing up and get them in the rear."

"So, we are defending a fake objective without a line of retreat or supply by ourselves." Mull kept his voice low.

"Backup is coming over the mountains. Once the fleet units load up they will come over and drop them here. That brings me to my next point. We need more open space for them to land." Grey gestured to the road through the forest before them. "We have some elevation here but that is a lot of cover that is well within range. I don't think they are going to stick to the road once the shooting starts."

"Is that why you had us bring all the guns and supplies we could find on the poor sods guarding the inside tunnel?"

Grey smiled. "Indeed, it is. Get an inventory done on what these poor bastards had and see if any uniforms are salvageable." He clenched the sceptre and turned to one of the sceptre guards who had a bullet hole in his cheek but ignored it. "We are going to be using enemy uniforms on our troops. You understand not to kill them, right?"

"Understood, Master," came the cold voice that bothered even the veteran soldiers.

"Right." Grey turned back to Mull. "I want only a handful visible guarding this place. The rest either hide in here or get into covered foxholes. I want our real numbers invisible. If we can get a good ambush on the lead elements of whatever comes our way, we stand a better chance at holding on until relieved."

Mull thought about the tall order and just saluted in response before going to get it done.

****

Easy liked being outside the ship while it was in the air, previous disasters notwithstanding, as it gave her a chance to feel like she was flying farther and faster than she realistically could. Her wings helped keep her stable as she braved the cold winds above the mountains to change the colours they were flying once they were out of the city.

She could see dozens of warships flying in the skies over the city and more taking off all the time. They were getting into formation. However, those ships weren't wooden merchant vessels but metal warships that radiated danger. Easy wondered just what a battle involving them would look like and hoped that she wouldn't be finding it out first hand.

Her job done, she gave a tug on her safety line and Mari started to bring in the slack as she got closer. Climbing down the hatch, she saw Vile also on the line just in case extra muscle was needed. She noticed some tension between the two.

"You got upset because she insisted on being the primary on the line, didn't you?" Easy kissed Mari before she could answer, feeling their breasts crushed together made her wings flutter.

"Yes," Mari grumbled.

"That's my girl." Easy let out a giggle and pulled Mari into Liddy's bedroom.

Vile was about to warn them but sighed, knowing to keep her mouth shut and because it was already too late.

"Seriously!" Liddy shouted. "I am trying to sleep! Can you not be doing this in here?!"

Vile went down the stairs to see what Inky might be doing.

****

Foxy wasn't thrilled at the prospect of wearing the gasmask again but Inky had a point.

"Not just you, but all the Emberborn need to be hidden one way or another," Inky elaborated and gave a weary smile to Vile as she came down. "We don't know how you would be treated and it's best if we don't give them any reason to distrust us. Only Emma gets to walk openly because ears are easy to hide. Leira is getting chained to the fountain, Easy is hiding in Ving's racer with Ela, and Tonna will be with Vile in the engine room."

Foxy sighed. "I suppose it will be for the last time. One way or another."

"And be sure to cover the fur on your legs," Inky added before dismissing Foxy to brood over the situation.

Vile took Inky in a warm embrace meant to hug out all the stress. "We all know what needs to be done and why it is so. Believe me, we will go to far greater lengths to see this done."

"The part that really bugs me is that we were finally able to just ignore what people thought and let you all live like normal people. If nowhere else then at least on this ship. Now, we are going back on it. If it grates this much for me, I can't imagine how bothersome it will be for you and her or any of the others."

"Made worse by the feeling that this is it. Make it or break it. Tensions are running high and we still have almost a day of detour before we can approach the city safely. Hannah resolved her tensions with sex, Easy just took an annoyed Mari to Liddy's bed. Can I sex your stress away as well? Or maybe I should fuck Liddy. It sounds like she's upset, too."

"Actually, I had an idea. Something I have wanted to see for a while." Inky smirked at an intrigued Vile. "Hope is getting the metal shaft hook from Hannah. I want to see you use it on her. Fuck the holy girl with demon cock

12