Steampunk Harlots Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

and make her scream for me. Can you do that?" Inky stood on the tips of her toes and puffed out her chest.

Vile stared down and the dark-skinned breasts and couldn't wait to see them again. "Oh yes, for you I will do anything."

****

Juno didn't care that the bra didn't fit. It normally contained Inky's breasts, and feeling it on her own while Paje rubbed her through Inky's underwear was intoxicating. It was always a risk to be in Inky's room and wearing her clothing as she got herself off, but it was impossible to stop. She was thankful that Paje was willing to join her and cover if they were ever discovered. They were on the chair crammed into the corner of the room to avoid messing up the immaculate bed that took up most of the space. She knew Inky would notice if it had been disrupted. The only other furniture that wasn't bolted to the ceiling was the standing closet in the other corner.

"Oh, Inky," Juno moaned desperately. "Fuck me like you love me."

Paje slid her fingers around the panties and into Juno, who almost wept in her tightly closed eyes. She knew the deal and didn't do anything to disrupt the fantasy. Kneeling on the chair over Juno she kept her breasts close for Juno to lick and tease. It was hardly a chore to entertain the fantasy. Paje knew it was always the most emotionally intense sex and got a lot of pleasure from Juno. Though she knew it probably wasn't healthy for Juno, she would keep doing it as long as she had to since some things just need to run their course rather than be challenged and stopped. Unless, of course, they heard something.

"Hooves!" Paje hissed.

Juno opened her eyes and got up with help from Paje before they quickly gathered their things.

****

Inky pushed Hope hard against the door and kissed her. The sight of the priestess in her silk surcoat and nothing else was too much to resist. They backed off with the help of Vile, who fought against their passion long enough to get the door open. Inside, Inky pushed Hope right onto the bed and watched her writhe with anticipation as Vile came in to stand facing Hope. She made a display of slowly unwrapping her demon lover until she had a bundle of silk robes in her arms. Without taking her eyes off Vile, who was squeezing her massive breasts and teasing her own nipples with her tails, she tossed the robes into the closet.

Hope was momentarily distracted by the sight of two mostly-naked women hiding in the closet until it closed. Her breathes deepened as she realised they could see through the slats on the door and would be able to watch everything. Not that the encounter was going to be any less intense without it. She watched Inky slide the hook into Vile, and suddenly a throbbing shaft was in her hands as she displayed it to Hope.

"It's going to be a tight fit. I am going to enjoy seeing you trying to manage it." Inky walked over to the chair and sat down with her legs splayed over the arms so she could enjoy the sight.

Paje and Juno were terrified that Hope would have said something but realised that she would be keeping their presence hidden. As Paje watched the bed, Juno watched Inky.

Hope crawled forward and licked Vile along her shaft while she marvelled at the shape. It tasted like it was really a part of her and wondered if it would fit. Not one to hold back, she opened wide and took a deep breath that signalled to Vile she was ready. Inky had wanted a rough violation and Hope wasn't caught off guard as Vile took her head in her giant hands and pulled it hard to ram deep down her throat.

Inky watched as the holy girl spilt drool onto the bed because she wasn't given a chance to swallow as her head was worked harshly back and forth. They had listened to Hannah and Ving have a rough encounter earlier and had craved the same thing. Her hand slid between her legs; already wet, her hands slid over her flesh quickly. She tasted her fingers before using them to rub her breasts after unclasping her bra. Inky liked wearing her combat uniform during sex. She held off on penetrating herself until she saw Vile wrap her tails around the breasts hanging from the kneeling priestess as they shook from the motions being forced onto them.

Vile had a wonderful view of tear-filled eyes looking up at her as the blonde hair slid through her fingers as she gripped Hope by the head. It was almost impossible to see as her breasts were in the way most of the time, except when she was giving her a literal moment to breathe. Otherwise, she had a nice view of the fair-skinned bum that shook with each thrust and admired how it stuck up into the air even though she was on her knees. As she squeezed the holy tits with her tails, she made sure to avoid the nipples. She knew they would rub on her surcoat and drive her wild. Letting go of the skull she was fucking, Vile got to enjoy the sight of Hope catching her breath while using her tongue to tease her tip. The feeling was a strange one, she wasn't used to having those parts, let alone teased.

Paje could hear Juno moaning quietly as she watched Inky pleasing herself in the chair - much like they had been doing earlier. However, she was more interested in the bed as Vile pulled Hope up to suck on her demon breasts. With Vile standing on the floor at the foot of the bed, and Hope standing on the bed itself, she saw the priestess working her hips over the shaft and rubbing herself against it. Teasing without penetration was amazing to watch and she wondered how much Hope could take.

Hope could barely stand the feeling of Vile sliding between her legs but not inside her. She kept her thighs tightly locked around the hard shaft but her wetness made it easy for Vile to keep it sliding between them. Having her mouth on the massive breasts was insane to her. She liked being able to squeeze a pair together and tease both nipples quickly and easily but it simply wasn't possible with Vile. The tails wrapped around hers made them more sensitive to the silk that slid between her and the solid muscle of Vile's abbs. She heard a loud slap, and looked to see Inky had used her riding crop that she had gotten back from Hannah to strike between her own legs.

Inky massaged herself with the crop after the strike. It worked best when she let herself recover and let the sensitivity return. She watched Vile pick Hope up by the hips, let her body fall back with only the support of the tails around her breasts. Seeing the demon shaft resting on Hope's belly, and knowing just how deep it was going to go inside her made Inky moan before she struck herself again. She rubbed herself slowly, watching as Vile lifted Hope like a ragdoll into position and pushed the tip into the priestess. Hope moaned helplessly as the rest forced itself inside in one hard motion.

To Vile, it felt like using both of her hands to work a toy over a man's shaft except the toy was a woman and the shaft was hers. The legs couldn't hope to wrap around her and the hands simply couldn't hold her wrists with that kind of movement. She looked to watch Inky using the handle of her crop inside her and working it hard as she watched.

"Pray for me, bitch!" Vile shouted. "Pray for my seed inside you!"

"Oh, great demon Queen!" Hope managed when she wasn't flailing too hard to speak. "Grant me your seed so I can carry your demon spawn! I pledge my body to your use!" A moment later Hope screamed in orgasm. She knew that what others would see as blasphemy was just play between friends, and that the divine she served and worshipped cared purely for what was in ones heart.

"Spin her about!" Inky demanded. "And put her face here!"

Juno was instantly jealous when she saw Hope, still impaled on Vile, spun to face downwards as she was shoved between Inky's legs. She watched in spite as Hope had those dark powerful legs wrap around her to assist her in experiencing the privilege of tasting Inky. As much as she hated Hope at that moment, she already decided she was going to kiss Inky at some point. She knew Hope had kept her presence a secret and wondered if she could use her like Paje.

Paje watched Vile fuck Hope into Inky hard and appreciated that they were on an angle that afforded them a perfect view. Her hands worked inside Juno and herself as Juno held her breasts while pressing her own into her back. She felt the heavy breathing on her neck, and knew Juno was angry from the way her breasts were caught in the vice-like grip. It took a real effort to keep her own climax quiet.

Inky watched Vile's breasts bounce as she felt Hope being thrust into her. The powerful legs controlling the thrusts bulged with their efforts, and it was as Inky appreciated them that she felt her body suddenly shake with pleasure. Hearing Vile grunt hard in her climax kept her body shaking in pleasure as Hope was filled with demon seed. Once they were both finished, they let Hope fall to the floor. Rising up, Inky pushed Vile to the bed so she could taste the womanhood that returned as the artefact fell out. She didn't know but her own dripped with pleasure - in full view of Juno, who bit Paje in the shoulder to keep quiet as she climaxed.

Not wanting an exposed woman to go to waste, Hope pulled the artefact out of herself and turned it around to hook into her. She felt it turn to flesh and slid into Inky as Vile wrapped it with her tails to pull her in. The contrast of her fair skin, the deep red of the tails, sliding into the dark skin of Inky was mesmerizing. Not used to the sensations, it was only a few minutes before she felt her seed flow out. It burst in a stream as she pulled out and landed along the dark-skinned back before her as well as onto the red belly of Vile.

"That was impressive." Vile smiled. "It takes getting used to. Try again to get some practice. I don't mind being covered by the climax of a priestess."

"Then you should visit a priestess more often," Hope replied, fixing herself for another go.

****

"We should have made a priest come," Mull commented, still unhappy with there being no retreat line.

"A priest coming along wouldn't make anyone happy... least of all you." Grey retorted

with a tone telling Mull to drop it. "Our new queen wouldn't have sent us out here to die. I think she was a bit put out that she couldn't join us."

"You mean the whore half the company got to fuck before I got assigned?" Mull snorted in annoyance, either because he didn't think much of Hannah or because he didn't get to have her himself.

Grey eyed Mull. "I mean the woman who survived a flyer crash landing in no-mans land, who seeing we needed help, assumed command. She not only helped us repel an enemy raid, but in the middle of that fight, she led a successful counter raid on the enemy trenches, and ended their raid by killing a giant mechanical spider solo. That counter raid brought back vital intel for our side. Then to top it off, her actions got us recalled so we could get medals, so that by the time we were set to go back, the fighting was over. You were there for that last part, right?"

Mull grumbled and walked away, but only got a few steps before he saw movement on the road.

Grey had seen it the moment he saw Mull stop. "Easy boys, they are friends until we hear a gunshot. Don't be the first to fire."

Most of the men were hiding in the tunnel, the rest in hidden foxholes they had prepped. The sceptre guard were also in the tunnel, being entirely impossible to hide. The visible few were wearing captured uniforms but in some cases, the men stripped to the waist since there weren't enough jackets without blood. To the approaching troops, they looked like a bunch of mercs bored out of their skulls.

The small scout car had a man driving, one manning the machine gun next to him, and one in the back with a radio in the fourth seat. They waved, Grey waved back, and their radioman sent a signal. Everything seemed normal as more engines signalled the arrival of additional troops.

The heavy car pulled off to the side and the driver got out. He wore what looked like pig-iron plate but Grey could tell the difference between the decoration and the flack jacket it hung on. Train wheels and pistons featured heavily on the black uniform, and their helmets looking slightly comical being in the shape of a steam whistle.

"Think those blow smoke when they get angry?" Mull mumbled to Grey.

Grey turned his smirk into a welcoming grin as he greeted the soldiers of the enemy. "Well met, brothers."

"Well met," came the reply that felt lacking in its enthusiasm. "Report."

"Both tunnels secure. A local regiment is passing by the inner opening moving south. Far enough away to not notice anything unless we pour troops through. Our inner team will radio when it is clear to move."

The curt nod from the soldier made Grey wonder how the helmet didn't fall off with the motion. He returned to his radioman and sent a message.

A few minutes later, when the trucks started to arrive, a full company of soldiers started to make camp while the officers collected and came towards Grey. It didn't seem like they were upset; he knew how most officers marched when they were. Two pairs of grunts followed them with each pair sharing the load of a heavy chest.

"Any news?" The man, Grey pegged as a colonel, asked.

Grey was used to repeating himself for every rank of officer who didn't like listening to reports instead. He looked at his own radio man who shook his head, confused and lost as to what was going on, and turned back. He knew they wouldn't be getting any signals from anyone with a mountain in the way. "Nothing new sir."

"Right, we camp here then. Keep the animals in the woods." The colonel returned his attention to Grey. "Payment for services rendered."

The two chests were set down just a few meters from the hidden machine gun nest that would have collapsed if it had tried to support one of them. Inside were gold coins and Grey pulled one out. One side had a locomotive and the other, a man's face. He hoped Hannah wouldn't be entertaining him if he was half as ugly as he looked on his coinage.

"Looks about right," Grey responded and watched as the officers left.

"No shooting?" Mull whispered.

"Our orders are to delay. If we can do that with lies and bullshit then I'll take it." Grey looked at the gold again and nodded approvingly at what may have been the best-case scenario for a combat mission not going to plan. Other than a redhead falling from the sky.

****

"I don't want to fall off the airship again," Hannah stated as she looked at the object in her hands.

"That was the last ship. You haven't fallen off this one yet," Ving replied as she took it back and gave it to Emma.

"It's a good thing I can use my spectral hand for this. I don't think either of you should be anywhere near an opening as long as you are both walking funny like that." Emma smirked as she took it. "What's it for anyway?"

Ving pointed. "This end goes into the cannon and this end is pointy to make it look something like you would find on a racer. If anyone asks, it's an aerodynamic stabilizer and you just don't know anything about racers to explain how it helps."

"Right. We don't want people knowing we have weapons of any kind. You two watch from a window. I'm opening the door."

They watched as an invisible hand placed the plug into the cannon from the safety of a window. They hard to hurry so slowing down to install it wasn't an option. Neither of them sat during its placement.

"Smoke on the horizon!" Liddy called from the bridge.

With rushing being a bit much to ask at the moment, they walked as best they could to the bridge and saw Liddy looking out with a spyglass. Hannah borrowed it and then passed it to Ving.

"Can't see what it's coming from, but we are talking about a moving city - so that explains why we can see it from so far out." Ving had the best eye out of all of them for such things. "I can adjust our course so we approach correctly now that I know exactly where it is."

"Keep it casual," Liddy instructed. "I know we are far out and smaller than a city but if they have outriders I don't want them wondering why we altered our route so oddly."

"I can keep us on course and then alter it like we just spotted the city and went in for a closer look?" Ving had her hands hovering over the controls.

"Do that. It might not matter, but I don't want to take chances if we have a choice." Liddy sighed, knowing the stress was only just beginning. "At least we are waving the flag of the one nation without troops at Crater Peak yet."

"Waving? That makes us under the waves?" Hannah snorted with a smile while Liddy glared. "Because it's the flag of the city... under the waves?"

"What is it about that place that makes you pun?" Ving asked as she shook her head, trying not to laugh and annoy Liddy more.

"I don't even remember what it was actually named," Hannah admitted.

"Lakebottom," Liddy stated, trying to keep from rolling her eyes. "Just like almost every other city named by an unimaginative idiot." She turned to Ving. "When do you think we will arrive?"

"Dawn... ish? I never plotted an intercept with a city while it was moving before. I don't even know how fast it's going." Ving looked through the spyglass again. "I will keep an eye on it."

Hannah got on the topic. "I think the ease of our arrival will depend on if the shooting has started at the tunnel."

"Aren't they moving troops from the south?" Blaze asked, never being far from Liddy.

"Mobilizing troops is difficult on a good day. Throw dozens of armies that have been fighting each other at one time or another together, then try and move them with ships not authorized for the airspace until today around a mountain range under a fleet that doesn't want them in the sky, and it becomes a minor miracle we moved a single company in time." Hannah, knowing a lot more about military logistics than Blaze, tried to sound like she was teaching rather than annoyed at the situation.

Harriot came in almost naked save for her panties. "We ditching the uniforms yet?"

Liddy eyed her up. "Yes, yes you are. Blaze and I can help you."

The three of them left Hannah and Ving staring at each other.

Hannah suddenly shouted, "Remember not to fuck in Liddy's bed! She hates that!"

12