Steampunk Harlots Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I suppose it's better safe than sorry." Tonna shook her snake-tail-covered head.

****

Hannah found a balcony that offered a view of the docks attached to the lounge they had been shown to. She could see a long line in front of Ving and a small crowd around her where men stood after their turn. Her body twinged at the sight; imagined the sweet moans her lover would have been making during her diversion at that moment and wished she could hear them. What actually heard was Liddy going over the legal details of why there was an airship of harlots flying about and that they were available for anyone to hire. The others, especially the soldiers, tried to look thrilled at the sights rather than focusing on the mission.

One of the sights that was quite impossible to miss was the formations of troops disembarking down massive ramps on the lowest levels. Trucks and armoured vehicles of all kinds moved onto the main road the city had parked alongside. It pained Hannah to know they were all bound to march right up to the small tunnel Grey was guarding. She knew they would be funnelled by the terrain, but even so the fight would be over quickly if reinforcements didn't arrive. It had been a real possibility that she had been sending him to his death, yet Hannah knew it had been the best tactical call. The fact that Crater Peak had the world's largest air fleet and it could bombard any approaching armies as soon as it got out of range of whatever air defences the train city had meant the odds were still in their favour.

Hannah looked back at Ving, only to see her taken off the cannon so that her arms could do something more entertaining to the men who she was serving en masse. The commotion of other men coming into the lounge just on the other side of the impressive glass doors that separated the lounge from the balcony reminded Hannah that she had her own work to do.

****

Emma had mixed feelings. On one hand, specifically the one being forced down the trousers of the man who had pushed her into an alcove on her way to the lounge, she was aroused at the situation. The other was that he wasn't treating her like a hired professional. She knew the plan was to go along with whatever, and not worry so much about actual payment, but to still play the role as if they were.

"I don't think we have discussed payment yet," Emma reminded, wrapping her fingers around his shaft and feeling it stiffen and grow. "As much as I would enjoy getting right into things, my Mistress would be annoyed if I worked without compensation."

Despite the sight of the eager elf showing off her cleavage while handling him pleasantly, he was annoyed that his power fantasy was being thwarted by her enthusiasm. "Take this." Not in the mood to have her talk back, the noble took a medallion of gold and silver off his neck and put it on hers as she continued to stroke his member.

Emma smirked as it landed on her breasts, sliding between them and shifting with each breath. It was all she really needed to take care of before indulging herself. She knew he had prefered to force her, to appear to pressure a young woman into sexual acts to satisfy his needs. As she pulled his shaft out, sliding it down her throat without a problem, she was going to enjoy it more than him. Her tiny tongue ran the length of the shaft as her hands slid along it before teasing the tip. She could taste the first few drops from him before ramming it down her own throat a moment before the hand on her head could do it first. Even as he held her head right against his body, Emma gripped him by the thighs and pulled tighter rather than trying to push away.

The noble let her go, frustrated as he looked down to see her smile as she gasped for air. He spun her around, pushing his slick manhood between the cheeks of her bum, savouring the threat of entry, only to have Emma push off the wall to impale herself on him. Stunned, he just watched as Emma moved herself to work him within her body as she moaned. Her legs dangled mostly since he was so much taller than her, supported by the hands on her hips and her arms on the wall, just pushing off enough to slide him out before another push crammed him back in. As she climaxed, he lost control and let his load go inside her.

Emma was pushed off and landed on her feet. She turned around as she fixed her dress and smiled. Admiring the medallion, she curtsied and left him standing in the hall with his manhood out. When she got to the lounge, she noticed it had filled with a number of men and went to go find another one who wanted inside her.

****

Grey had a bit of a conundrum on his hands. The troops moving through the forests hadn't been the organized vanguard he had expected. They moved strangely, didn't leave the cover of the forest, and what shots they did fire made enough smoke that he wondered if someone had given them stage props.

Then the first shoe dropped.

"Are they using muskets?" Grey asked incredulously to nobody in particular.

"You know, I think they are. Some of them at least," one of his men replied.

Then the next shoe dropped. "Cannon fodder." He turned to look at the man he had killed. "They are Emberborn! They were going to march them through the tunnel to take the brunt of any counter-attack from land or air."

"I guess that will make this easier on us if they only have shit for rif- what the hell are you doing?!" Mull couldn't fathom why his commander ran out of the trenches and towards the enemy.

Grey had grabbed the company megaphone and left his rifle as he hoped he wouldn't get shot. "Cease fire!"

The shooting from the forest stopped and both sides were confused.

"Our Queen has decreed that all Emberborn are to be free in her domain! She could have simply had a wedding and not bothered with any of it but instead declared war to enforce it everywhere! Help us defend this city so that you can be free as well! That asshole I shot didn't want you to be free!"

Grey could hear commotion and voices in the forest but couldn't make anything out. It almost sounded like officers trying to maintain discipline to him, something he was rather familiar with. Then from just to the left of the camp littered with dead bodies, what looked like a man on horseback at first resolved into a man with his back half a horse. Mounted on him was a woman, her chest giving it away under the same shoddy uniform they both wore, but covered in scales like a lizard with flaps of scaly skin on her chin making it look like she had a beard.

"Give us one reason to believe you!" The woman demanded as she dismounted; if Grey recalled correctly, it was a centaur.

Grey shrugged. "I hadn't thought that far ahead. But they are sending you into battle to die with muskets against machine guns and cannons."

She sighed. "We only have a few of those. The plan was to make you waste your ammunition while we fired off useless rounds of our own."

"Fair enough." Grey wanted her to keep talking.

"As for turning coats, we can't. Our families are on the city. We desert and they die." Unlike the elf, the bearded lizard seemed to be reluctant to refuse.

"I'm betting the city depends on your people to do the hard work. Slaughtering them doesn't seem like an efficient use of resources. Also, who would do the killing if all the soldiers are marching this way? I assume someone is supposed to back you up after being murdered. So, launching a purge, with minimal forces, against a population that would have no choice and no better chance to rebel outright, doesn't seem like the best call. My guess is they won't say anything if you switched sides. And, if we win, their hands will be full dealing with the problems that makes worrying about killing their workers impracticle."

"And if we switch sides and lose?"

"Then you are dead and killing your families is pointless anyway because who are they punishing? They still keep it secret, and maybe a little something else, but nothing they probably don't already do on occasion. Unless I am missing something."

She looked at the centaur, who Grey couldn't read at all, but he could tell they had exchanged some kind of understanding. The centaur pulled out a horn and blew into it loudly. A few moments later the sounds of shots and fighting within the forest came from all directions until a sudden silence.

"We amuse ourselves with plotting the deaths of the overseers all the time. Everyone knew the signal to actually do it. We aren't so unprepared as you might think." The toothy grin should have been disconcerting but Grey felt calmed by it and was happy to have the help.

"Right! I hope you brought tools because I need to teach you to very quickly dig trenches." Grey noticed figures moving into the camp and collecting weapons.

She laughed. "Manual labour is what our survivors were to be tasked with. I think we can handle it. Kava Gray." As she extended her arm in greeting she was puzzled by the sudden shock over his face.

"From Ocean Port?" he stammered.

"Originally, before my husband sold me. How did -- Tobias?"

"Mom?" He suddenly realised why everyone had acted like they chose their words when he asked about her while growing up.

While the Emberborn with sharp hearing passed the word along, the troops in the hill shared confused looks as their leader started to openly weep in the arms of the lizard as they fell to their knees.

****

Inky was exhausted. While the men kept showing up, it was dark outside and the girls had been working most of the day. She led a man into one of the bedrooms that had been set for them to use -- only to find Hannah passed out on top of the covers. Instead of being annoyed, Inky saw it as a way to get some of her own sleep and pulled the man in with her.

"She's passed out." He chuckled as he examined her naked body on the bed; red hair had stuck to her breasts and dried.

"She is still available if you want to hear a woman moan in her sleep." Inky let her dress fall to the floor and laid next to Hannah on her back.

The noble watched the two women, the fair skin of Hannah contrasting with the darkened skin of Inky as she wrapped her leg around the leg of the unconscious woman to spread it. He reached out with both hands to touch them both between their legs. As Inky had said, Hannah moaned in her sleep as the fingers explored her while Inky moaned more softly as she tried to drift off into sleep.

Unable to resist the invitation, he stripped himself quickly and gently climbed on the bed so he wouldn't wake Hannah from her sleep. A soft sigh escaped her lips as he slid into her, feeling the warmth of her flesh around his manhood. It surprised him to see her hips moving slightly in an unconscious reflex to being penetrated.

Inky appreciated that he continued his gentle massage of her womanhood as Hannah's sleeping form enjoyed the slow thrusting. Other men might have just started thrusting roughly and ignored her. While she knew Hannah never minded the rough awakenings of a shaft inside her, she had always said the dreams she had were quite amazing when she wasn't awakened.

"Is she really still asleep?" the man whispered. He leaned forward to lick Hannah's breasts once they had started to heave.

"Quite," Inky replied as she decided to take a lick for herself. "Keep it up and you might just wake her with a climax. Her favourite."

Inky reached down to rub Hannah, feeling him slide between her fingers to enter her friend as she made sure she was being fully stimulated.

"And if she ends up pregnant?"

Inky had decided that the men of the city had no idea what an Emberstone was. "She will thank you. Give her your noble seed at any time, sir." Or, she thought, they were just universally obsessed with getting women pregnant.

****

Hannah had been wandering through the barracks where she had spent a lot of time training, and where her adopted sister Louise was trying and failing to make her bed before muster. Instead of trying to help her, she laid down on it and started asking about what she thought of Ving.

"Oh, I was thinking she would end up pregnant if I talked to her again," Louise replied as she pulled up her skirt and pushed the metal shaft into Hannah who had been naked the whole time.

"How would you do that?" Hannah asked, wondering how her sister could afford Ving.

"My noble seed, of course." Louise leaned forward to lick Hannah's breasts, now with two heads so she could reach them both.

Ving stood over them watching. "Use my seed instead."

"Alright," Louise replied, pulling out the metal shaft to reveal it had just been covering a flesh member that Louise slid right back into Hannah.

When Hannah looked back at Ving, she could see her breastfeeding Louise while rubbing herself. Despite the fact that she still had both heads on her breasts... although one seemed to be Inky now. Hannah felt the seed burst inside her and felt her belly grow to full pregnancy as she was so happy Louise had used Ving's seed while she laid in Liddy's bed of all places.

****

"Sorry, Liddy!" Hannah screamed as she woke up during her climax.

Inky smirked, wondering what had happened in the dream to have her scream that. She felt the man pull himself out of her friend and from between her fingers.

Hannah quickly figured out the situation once she was awake and smirked at Inky. "Well, that was fun. Good to know you can keep me working in my sleep."

"I figured you wouldn't mind a strange man fucking you while you slept." Inky paused to let Hannah moan. "Unaware of who was filling you with his seed. And, of course, I couldn't let him be the only one to enjoy your breasts."

Hannah reached down between her legs to penetrate herself while Inky teased her nipples. "How many men did I have?"

Inky played along. "Oh, at least a dozen. All taking their turns with your vulnerable body. Filling you with seed and stepping aside. Just like all the men down on the docks with your beloved Ving."

Hannah vigorously penetrated herself as Inky spoke, moaning harder and louder at the thoughts. Thinking of the dream, Ving on the docks, and the sight of the noble getting hard again at the sight of her pleasuring herself.

"I think I might go down and watch. I am sure she has passed out and the men are just tossing her body around to be used by the next while she sleeps."

Inky was starting to pleasure herself when she felt a man enter her and saw that the noble simply couldn't stop himself.

"I'm going to get you both pregnant!" he growled as he used much rougher thrusts into Inky than he did Hannah.

Inky and Hannah kissed. Sharing men had always been fun for them, and it was a treat to relive how they had spent time when they first met. Hannah mounted Inky, keeping their kiss and crushing their breasts together as seed leaked from her to spill onto Inky and slicken the thrusts into her.

The sight of two women making love as he thrust into one of them was too much and he grunted hard as he let loose a smaller dose of his seed into Inky. He was utterly spent afterwards and sat on the floor recovering as the two women didn't even slow down pleasuring each other. They intertwined their legs to grind their womanhoods together, mixing the seed he had put into both of them until they started to shudder and collapse. As he left, the exhausted women passed out together. He got dressed and left.

"Two are in there asleep. I got them pregnant I think, so feel free to have fun anyway," he explained to the men waiting in the lounge.

About two dozen men got up to go find out what a sleeping woman felt like.

****

Down some corridors in the office of a general, Harriott was under a desk.

"Oh, General!" His secretary was surprised to find him there as she came through the door. "I thought you were in the command centre."

"The war hasn't started just yet and I have things... to take care of here," he commented, shifting awkwardly.

His secretary curtsied slightly in her uniform. "Understood sir." She went to sit at her smaller desk off in the corner, next to the door she had come through.

"I found out there are women on board who do things when you tell them, as women should, rather than sputtering out excuses." The general smirked, enjoying the way her jacket pressed open from her breasts after he had it adjusted without her knowing.

"I'm a married woman, sir." She sighed with a small shudder.

"To a common man. Now a button if you please."

She unfastened one of her buttons for the general, who reached a hand under his desk.

Harriott was annoyed at the general for being an asshole but kept her tongue working slowly and silently.

As the secretary waited with her hands in her lap, the door opened again. In came another general who didn't even notice her.

Although annoyed at the interruption, the general knew his friend well enough to know his business face. "What's the problem?"

"No nighttime report from our vanguard and no response from our hails." He knew what his friend was doing with the hand under his desk.

"We were told that they were delayed by enemy formations on the inside. Maybe they are taking advantage of the dark."

Harriott silently breathed through her nose as her mouth was sealed around the flesh with the pressure from the hand.

"He still would have left a radio team on our side. We sent extra specifically for that reason."

"Are you suggesting they are dead? We saw them behaving amicably with the mercenaries from our observation platform."

"I think the Emberborn had something to do with it."

"Of course you do. But I don't think the mongrels would have been able to do anything with an axe over their familie's heads." He paused as he thought for a moment. "They might have sabotaged the radios. That's the kind of petty vandalism they usually try when they know we can't prove who did it."

"I suppose. Still, I ordered the reinforcements to march down the road during the night. If something has gone wrong, I want news by daylight when they arrive."

"Fine, fine! Now do you mind?" The general wanted to continue with what was going on under his desk.

"You can finish that later. I want you clear-headed in the command centre while I go visit with the whores that boarded the ship. I will be far too busy with war later."

The general put away his needle in the compartment under his desk, getting up with a grumble, marching out with his friend.

As soon as the door closed, the secretary let out a hard moan. Harriott had made it difficult to keep quiet. The hands in her lap holding up her skirt shuddered as the tongue flicking in and around the entrance to her body brought her to climax.

"So you are married?" Harriott asked as she looked up from between her legs.

"To as much of a pig as the general." She sighed. "I like the idea of being with a woman he would desire more than me."

"If that's the case, another button if you please." Harriott smirked.

Another button came undone and the soft breasts popped out, finally free. Harriott crawled up the chair and grasped the breasts to take them into her mouth as she started building the woman up to a stronger climax. As much as she wanted to relay information to Inky and the others, there wasn't a rush since nothing actually happened and Harriott didn't want to arouse suspicion when she could arouse a woman instead.

****

Ving panted heavily on the docks, naked and spent. The area around her was a mess, and the thought of all of it having been put inside her before leaking out made her wonder how Hannah was enjoying herself. The men had been shouted back to work by a burly woman in uniform who looked like a slab of granite.

"Are you alright, girl?" The concerned woman asked, covering up Ving with her jacket.

"Tough day at work. My bill is going to be expensive." Ving laughed. "I will need a bath and