Steampunk Harlots Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

some water though. Mind helping me onto my ship?"

"So you really did do all that for work?" She seemed concerned and surprised, emotions Ving wouldn't have thought her capable of from first impressions.

"Mostly for fun. I just joined the crew because I could get paid for it." It was a lie, but she figured Hannah's reasons were easier to explain than her own.

"That's why I joined the military. I like yelling at people." She laughed and was soon joined by Ving as they made their way to the bath.

"Get me cleaned up and I might just make you scream myself." Ving wiggled her eyebrows, wondering just what other emotions the tough woman had been hiding under her stern facade. "Then we can both do what we love."

The woman stripped out of her uniform once Ving was in the bath and joined her.

****

The elevator had stopped at a packed hallway full of people, who by all appearances were workers, going both ways. The girls looked through the doors but didn't open them yet to reveal themselves. As they tried a different floor they realised that Vile had broken the level controls when unlocking it, and now they were unable to travel to any other floor.

"Fuck," Leira cursed, speaking aloud what all the rest of them were thinking.

******************************

Closing in on the final chapters. Id like to get them done by the end of the year but I am not sure if I can manage it. Either way, I hope everyone likes this chapter. Feel free to comment and fave, it makes writing more enjoyable to hear what others think.