Steampunk Harlots Ch. 52

Story Info
Things are getting hot as the battle really kicks off.
7.1k words
4.77
5.4k
4

Part 52 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a curious thing to Cat why there were so many generals taking their leisure with them when there was supposed to be a war on, but she wasn't about to complain. Besides, her mouth was full. As she tasted the man sliding through her mouth to get down her throat, she figured 'general' was a term all their nobility had or they were being incredibly effective at distracting them.

Her dress cushioned her knees as she knelt on all fours for the man in the chair. It seemed silly that he had wanted her for her jet black hair and commented on her matching undergarments, but then never bothered to look at her once she had gotten started. His eyes remained closed as she worked her mouth over his shaft until the door opened.

"Sir, still no word from the advance group but-" the adjutant paused to see Cat wiggling her bum as she enjoyed herself. "...the second group is making good progress down the main road. No sign of hostiles."

"So you interrupted me to tell me nothing has happened?!" The general growled at the man.

"No, sir. Spotters have seen enemy fleet elements coming over the mountains. The bulk of the Crater Peak fleet."

The general laughed and filled Cat's mouth with his seed that she struggled to swallow quickly enough to avoid choking. She was suddenly worried that he was finding the news of the attack amusing. Happy to have finished her client, she was now quite eager to report to the others what was going on.

"Now that is news. Alright, let's go." The general got up and fastened his trousers.

Cat remained on the floor and watched him leave. Only once he was gone did she put her dress back on and find her shoes. She remained barefoot, so she could quietly slink back to the gallery where the girls had been socializing with clients. Of course, being barefoot didn't help when she walked past a guarded door.

"Hey there." One of the guards smiled at her as they both looked her up and down. "You one of those women who arrived who just get pregnant for money?"

Cat hid her internal groan at the apparent absence of awareness the men in the city had. "I am one of the women who has sex for money." She noticed the door they were guarding was ajar and could hear voices. "But my last had to leave before he could get me completely. You two wouldn't mind would you?"

"Me or him?" He whispered in a hushed tone after looking at the door to make sure nobody was right there.

"Either, both. I can handle whatever you like. I'm also very quiet." Cat wanted to hear what was going on in that room.

If he tasted the general on her lips as he pulled her close to kiss her, he never let on. Cat was pushed against the wall beside the door as she pulled up her dress. After getting himself free, she felt hands around her thighs lifting her up and the pressure of his manhood pressing against her before her weight forced him inside. Once her hand had moved aside her underwear, she was dropped. Having her body filled gave her the release she had been craving for almost an hour. Cat let out a hoarse breath, trying to avoid making any noises that would carry. The top of her dress was pulled down to reveal her bra; that was promptly pulled down as well. With everything bunched around her waist, she felt the thrusts into her as his mouth went to her breasts. Looking over at the other guard, she smiled, stealing a glance into the room.

"Understood, authorized to launch." came a voice.

The opulent hall was panelled everywhere in deep red and black with fancy gold trim, and the matching carpet was lush on her bare feet. Yet despite the opulence, behind the door was a radio room. It occurred to Cat that this whole section of the city was like that, decorated like a palace, military or otherwise.

The biting of her breasts brought her back to the man inside her. She huffed in pleasure, feeling him use her weight to make each thrust more forceful.

"Yes, do it. You know you want to." Cat had learned what she wanted about the room as she heard more launch commands.

No sooner than he had permission did he burst his seed within her. Cat held his head tightly to her breasts as he filled her body before sliding out of it. As he backed away, she saw the other approach for his turn. Smiling, despite wanting to leave, she felt him push into her as the first had. Biting at her neck with his hands on her bum, Cat couldn't help but feel too good to rush. She worked her hips as best she could in his grip and moaned softly in his ear. He didn't last nearly as long as his friend and finished quickly. Cat, about to fix her dress and leave, saw the door open wide.

"Were you guys planning on sharing?" the man in the room asked.

"Have fun!"

Cat was shoved into the room and counted a dozen men. She hoped that at some point she would at least get her own climax before she finally left. It seemed odd that the door was still left open, but couldn't worry about it as she was lifted onto a table for another go.

****

Ving had learned a few things about her new friend. The stern expression she had fixed to her face only seemed to break when she was pleasuring Ving. When Ving had tried to return the favour, although she had enjoyed Ving's professional technique, her efforts were met with resistance.

"Lay there for a moment, Mella, I want to get something for you to try." Ving left her in the bed and dashed out for less than a minute.

When Ving returned, she showed the silver hook artefact to Mella.

"What's that?" Mella was curious, though she was confident she could guess. "Your fingers inside me was fine but I am not sure I would want something that big."

Ving smiled softly, knowing that having anything inside her was what had been making her uncomfortable. "Trust me."

Her legs parted, Mella grit her teeth and closed her eyes as Ving pushed the metal hook into her. She didn't want to reject the first woman to ever give her any intimacy despite how much she hated penetration. It felt strange as it entered her and she couldn't quite picture how she was being held until her eyes opened.

"Does this penetration feel better for you?" Ving asked, holding the hard man-shaft as she knelt over it and slowly sat down upon it.

Mella couldn't speak; she felt herself moving inside a woman and wept. She couldn't see where the body she had ended and the new part began, but she could see where it disappeared inside the flesh and she could feel Ving squeezing around it.

"Can I call you sir?" Ving queried as she put Mella's hands on her breasts before resting hers on the flat powerful chest under her.

"Yes..." Mella gasped. "I'm... a man. Having a woman. This is normal." Mella felt on the verge of being emotionally shattered by the experience.

"It's just the start." Ving giggled, knowing she had to keep Mella together. "You get to do things to me you have always wanted. So, show me what kind of man you are and take me like you mean it."

Mella was enjoying Ving rocking back and forth on his new shaft but knew what he'd really been dreaming of. He rolled her over and held her legs wide, surprised she was flexible enough to get them up to his shoulders. Taking control of the thrusts, he slammed himself into Ving like he always imagined doing. The gasps he forced from her each time mixed with his hard grunts of effort.

"Thank you, sir! It's so big!" Ving didn't usually toss out the lines men always expected to hear, like they were somehow better than any other man she had been with, but she knew they were needed now. "Push harder! It won't fit inside me!"

Mella grinned as he grabbed the headboard and slammed into her hard like a machine until, for the first time ever, he felt a physical release and the seed flowing through himself and into Ving. He yelled in surprised panic, freezing his movements as it happened deep inside Ving. When he was done, he felt the shaft drop out of him and saw it still inside Ving on the bed.

"How did that feel?" Ving grinned - but knew Mella had probably expected it to be permanent and might panic soon.

As she waited for him to respond, she took the silver shaft out of her and crawled over to where Mella had backed off and popped it back in. On all fours, she licked the flesh shaft that had returned to his body and grinned as it pushed deep into her throat.

"I never thought of what it would feel like... I..." He trailed off, distracted by how a throat felt around him.

Ving pulled free. "That's every man's first time. Trust me, you did better than most." Her tongue ran along the full length and played with the tip. "Maybe we can find someone to make an enchantment that works all the time. This one stays hard and then falls out after climax."

"Not something that would work out on shift." Malla laughed as he pulled Ving by her green hair to take him deeply again.

Ving was relieved he had taken the news well. She could pleasure him as he processed the information and not have to worry about the shock the next time he climaxed. Her greedy slurps couldn't keep her drool from spilling from her mouth as the new man used her mouth like a toy; Ving was happy to experience an impossible fantasy for someone. When he burst into her mouth, she held the tip on her lips so he could watch his seed land on her tongue and face as the force of it changed with the pumps.

"You taste wonderful, sir. A woman appreciates it when she gets seeded properly." Ving used her face to nuzzle the shaft before it turned to silver and fell out again.

"I want to do this forever." Mella breathed heavily.

"Well, we both have work to do, but as long as I am here, you can use this on me. Any of the women here would be happy to have you. A man like you has a lot of catching up to do, and time to make up for."

"I think I need a rest, and it sounds like there are some ships launching. I should probably take a look outside." Mella realised his clothing was still near the bath as he looked around.

"Sounds good. You can point things out to me while you rest up." Ving was suddenly aware she had a mission to accomplish.

*****

Grey had been busy. Between organising the construction of defences, catching up with his mother whenever she wasn't managing the Emberborn, and the sudden arrival of the fleet overhead - he had more than enough to do. A few small ships had landed near them to offload more troops who had been kicked off their ship to reduce their weight.

"And I am operating under the orders of the Queen. This is my theatre, Captain. You answer to me." Grey never wanted to be an officer but did enjoy having authority over them.

"She only just became the queen. We still don't have the full story of what's going on," the captain replied.

"The full story is that before she was queen, she fought alongside me in the trenches and took on a giant mechanical spider by herself. She is a combat veteran and actually served in Crater Peak. Hannah was a leftenant, with flaming red hair."

The captain was stunned like he had been hit in the face with a fence post. "Hannah is the Queen?!"

All the new arrivals froze in stunned silence.

"We trained together. Our entire unit back in the day has had her more times than we've run drills."

"That would be her." Grey nodded, a bit abashed to admit it.

"Well, that settles it!" The captain nodded with a grin. "If she trusts your command decisions, so will I."

Grey was relieved to have the matter settled, if somewhat unconventionally done. He watched the fleet move over the forest; the treeline was much farther away once they had cleared much of the trees to build fortifications, which were angled to attack the main road. He counted dozens of emplacements and knew that the guns would devastate the approaching army. As always, he hoped his preparations would be made unnecessary by the big guns.

"Maybe signal the scouts to pull back. Ship guns on the move aren't known for their accuracy." Grey spoke as he turned to his mother.

She shook her head as she chuckled at his inability to issue her orders. "Yes, sir!"

Grey listened to her make the calls as he shifted his stance awkwardly, trying to find someone in their new trenchworks in need of supervision.

*****

Harriott and Paje were kissing while their clients pushed them together with their thrusting when a commotion started filling the room. Their fun was interrupted as the men made for the forward-facing balcony in various states of undress. The girls got up and fixed their dresses before moving to join them.

Most everyone who was in their accommodations was on the balcony and treated to the sight of the mountains between them and Crater Peak. What had everyone's attention were the airships in the distance. Both women knew the sounds of cannon fire and could make out the sounds carried on the wind. The ships were firing down onto the main road where the enemy army was approaching.

"Are those your soldiers they are firing at?" Hannah asked as she joined everyone and tried to sound worried.

"Not for long." One of the generals commented, generating laughter from the rest.

Paje looked over the railing and couldn't find any sign of a giant cannon or other weapons that might stop the fleet. Looking up, her view was blocked by the giant smokestack of the train spewing smog into the air.

Hannah could see the other girls either trying to guess how the tables could be turned against them or acting confused for the clients to try and get more information. She was about to whisper to Harriott when guns much closer boomed above them. Her instinct was to look around but knew if she did, she would miss what would happen.

The fleet, the one that had lined up with a hundred ships to devastate the main road, were torn apart with precise volleys of shells that seemed to have come from nowhere. More shots, and more ships destroyed. In less than five minutes, every ship in the sky was gone. The troops on the road were bait, to get them lined up and destroyed by guns at an impossible range.

"Was that the whole fleet or just part of it?" Harriot asked in a hushed tone, unable to look away from the burning wreckage in the forests.

"All of it, and it was bigger than I remembered it being." Hannah couldn't fathom how it happened but the world's largest air fleet was gone.

"Did you see that! I knew if we exposed our army to them they couldn't resist trying to wipe it out with that fleet of theirs!" a general shouted enthusiastically. "I just can't believe they sent the whole thing! I suppose they wanted a dramatic display to end things quickly."

"I suppose they accomplished their mission then," another general commented, earning a great deal more laughter as everyone continued to watch the smoke from the destruction rise into the sky.

*****

Ving was on the forward deck, sitting on Mella with him deep inside her when she paused, suddenly shocked at what they had just seen.

"That was over pretty quick, wasn't it. Glad we came out or we would have missed it." Mella had her hands on Ving's hips and kept moving her to feel himself slide inside her body.

"That should be impossible." Ving kept looking between the distant forests and the smog above her. "The shots came from the smog! I saw the contrails as the shells were fired. Blind firing, the distance, and the accuracy... all three of those should have made it an utter mess!"

"Not impossible." Mella smiled at Ving's stupefaction, not picking up on her terror. "Those masts there."

Ving looked up to where Mella was pointing and saw metal wire arrays that looked like flat ship sails of some kind laying horizontal. "Yes?"

"Those send out electronic radio pulses and pick up the signals when they bounce off of ships. Our fleet uses them to keep position within the smog. Shepherd ships, the ones you saw taking off earlier, they keep ours in position. The rest is just math from the spotters. From high in the sky we can hit anyone before they even get close. It's why we don't need any guns on the city itself."

"What if fighter planes get in close?" Ving thought it strange they wouldn't have any defences against, not so much her racer but the kind of craft the pirates had used.

"What are those?" Mella asked, taking his turn at being confused.

Ving twisted around with him still inside her, more out of habit than trying to keep the sex going. "Small, one or two-man craft driven by propellers and two or three wings to keep them afloat. Fast and usually sporting machineguns. Some pirates tried to shake us down with them once."

Mella had blown his load with Ving's twist and needed a moment to collect himself. "I've never seen anything like that. But I wouldn't think anything that small could do any damage."

Ving was forced to agree but knew she had to report her conversation to the others.

*****

"I don't like being stuck in here for someone to find the moment they need this thing for something," Foxy muttered to herself. She kept an eye out the small window of the door; the heavy traffic that hadn't abated since they first arrived.

Nobody replied, all of them having muttered more or less the same at some point since getting stuck.

"Do you like feeling stupid?" Leira asked, earning looks from everyone. "Because that's how we are all going to feel in a moment."

She wasn't wrong. The wall opposite the door they had been watching was also a door. Looking through offered a view into a deserted and dark cargo hold.

"I need new swear words." Ela let out a heavy sigh.

Foxy winced, then moved to inspect the small opening. She couldn't hear a soul on the other side and nodded for Vile to open the door. After checking the hold again with the door out of the way, she waved everyone out. Everyone was glad to be out of the confined space.

"Find a place to hide. In case we need to double back here while exploring. Someplace other than that elevator." Foxy was annoyed, but given how badly military infiltrations can go, she found some relief in time being the only casualty.

As they looked at the crates, stacked all over the massive iron racks that ran through the hold, they noticed a light source other than the dim bulbs from the ceiling. It didn't take long for Foxy to hear voices and wave everyone into cover.

There was another sound, this time glass shattering. The popping of bottles being broken and crushed.

Moving closer with Ela, Foxy got a better view once she saw the group directly. A bull-man carried a large crate on his shoulders as his guards threw bottles at his feet. The partial hooves were shredded and trailing blood as far back as Foxy could see. One guard sat on the crate and was taking the bottles from it to throw. Three more moved ahead of him, one holding a hostage with a knife.

"Slowing down! Take any longer and we put her on her back!" Their laughter was sickening and told Foxy what their intentions were.

The bull grunted in pain and picked up the pace. He was too terrified to be angry, so frightened by their laughter and what it meant. All he could hope for would be to last long enough for a more senior overseer to arrive and shout them back to work.

At first, he thought that the one holding the lamp had choked on his own laughter - but the long piece of metal coming from his mouth was covered in blood. As he fell, he saw the fox woman behind him swiftly strike at the other guard next to him with a bladed rifle. Looking at his wife, he saw her fall to the floor and back away from the guard frozen in position with his knife held to a neck no longer there. He'd been turned into stone. The last guard tried to look at his own neck and the snakehead biting down on it. When the snake released him and let him fall to the floor, he watched as she slowly stabbed the blade on her rifle into his stomach in several different places. It was over in a moment.

12