Steampunk Harlots Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conna and Astra helped flip Hannah over; they wanted to see the bulge in her belly as it was made to accommodate the man within. They also held a leg each and felt Hannah grip between their legs for support, penetrating them as well. Each woman fondled their own breasts as they watched Hannah struggle.

Hannah was certainly no amateur at taking large men deep into her body but felt tested to the limit. Another climax made yet another inch possible as the pleasure nearly outweighed the pain. Her legs held wide, the powerful hands on her bum and hip moved her body and the member with it. Feeling it slide out came with relief, then the pleasure of its forceful return, getting a bit deeper each time as it was covered with her pleasure. Her breasts bounced with each thrust and the lack of air with the man in her mouth made it even more intense. She felt like a toy, used past its limits, about to burst -- but it was the man putting his seed directly into her womb that burst first. Hannah climaxed as the throbbing of the seed pumping into her stimulated her body like nothing else and screamed as the bat-man pulled out of her mouth to put his seed onto her breasts.

Slonen fell to his knees, still holding Hannah, while still inside her. Her friends had let her down and she straddled him as he continued to fill her with his seed. It poured out of her with force as he injected still more into her. He didn't care about his friend's seed as he held her breasts to his face as he slowly finished his climax. Falling backwards, she moved with him until her breasts and hair hung over him.

"If we didn't have somewhere else to be, I would want to go again. Come find me later. You will know where." Hannah smirked as she kissed him.

****

Ving had been hovering above the city, only a few meters up, watching.

"Well, damn," Laurel commented, looking over her shoulder.

Ving still working her fingers inside her own body. "That's my woman." She moaned as she watched Hannah slowly pull herself off the horse man, aroused by how long it took for him to pop out of her.

"Shit, he filled her up good."

"Hopefully that means I get to taste him in her later." Ving shuddered again in climax.

***********************

One more chapter to edit and post then the story will be done! It's already written so you won't have to wait long. Rate, comment, and fave like always! I welcome it all.