Steamy Sauna Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't stand much more. I was about to make my move when our fellow bather got up first. He stood, turned, picked up his towel and walked towards us. His cock was so hard, it bobbed up and down with his every stride. my heart was in my mouth. I could even feel Kay's heart beat faster. She was looking excitedly, albeit a touch apprehensive, towards him. Then he walked past us to the door; stopping just before he reached it he turned towards us, putting his hand on his cock and smiled at us.

"I go to shower to sort this." He said in a thick German accent. "You two need time alone, I think. I make sure no one comes in." And off he went through the door. Kay seemed disappointed yet relieved, but she was desperate for some attention now. She stood up and turned towards me, even before the sauna door had closed after the German. She leaned over and kissed me passionately. I held her with both hands and pulled her round onto my right knee so she faced me but had her back to the wall.

She was leaning in to kiss me and when she stopped and sat upright, her boob was level with my face. Instantly my mouth went for her nipple. Covering it completely before slowly letting it back out of my mouth again and teasingly licking away. Kay was enjoying it and thrust her breast further into my mouth holding my head steady so I couldn't back away. As I was sucking away, she reached down and grabbed my cock. Slowly pulling the skin over its head before gripping the shaft tightly and massaging it firmly.

My right hand worked it's way along the inside of her thigh, up towards her clit. I gently rubbed her there with my finger and I could feel by her moistness how excited she had been over the last quarter an hour or so. As I rubbed her clit, my right hand grasped one of her bum cheeks, massaging it with my fingers and applying gentle pressure with my palm. I could hear Kay sigh with pleasure, and her grip on me got firmer every time I rubbed or sucked her on the right spots. I noticed she kept turning towards the door, willing it to open.

"My God, we shouldn't be doing this. What if he comes back in?" She gasped. She started to buck her hips, thrusting herself at my fingers, trying to force me to slip them inside her. I held on.

"Think he will? What do you want to do?"

"Don't know, what am I allowed to do."

Her excitement was getting me off. I was now as excited as she was that our fantasies had come so close to reality.

"Mouth only baby. Our fantasies have always been about mouth only."

She smiled at me, cupped her other boob with her spare hand and tweaked on her nipple with her fingers.

"Thank you baby," she whispered. "Being alone in here with two cocks on show was really exciting. Watching the two of you play with yourselves while watching me has made me so horny. I need you inside me."

At which point I kindly responded by inserting two fingers inside of her. Kay let out a huge sigh. "Oh my God, at last!" She sighed. I slowly gyrated my fingers inside her, making slow but deliberate movements. I started nibbling her nipple with lips. I could feel Kay getting wetter and wetter. I even knew what was on her mind as she was still turning to look at the door on occasion.

"Still wanting a second?" I asked. I was given a murmured affirmative. I pulled my wet fingers out from inside her. She moaned in disappointment, but I manoeuvred her onto my other knee so now she was facing the door, but her legs were still in between mine. Quickly I replaced my right hand inside her, my fingers not as wet as those I had just pulled out. "I know where you really want the second cock." I continued. Then, quickly nibbling her right nipple between my lips I pushed a finger from my left hand inside her bum. Almost immediately, and with a little cry of anguish or delight, I could feel her squirting into my right hand. Her juices so warm I could feel the warmth despite the sauna's heat. As I continued sucking her nipple, she writhed about on my fingers, letting me control the thrusting that she was now enjoying in both places. I could tell that wasn't really enough for her though.

"You want that big cock in your mouth now don't you?" It was more of a statement than a question. But it had the effect I expected. With a huge cry, her body convulsed, rocking back and to, in the throes of ecstasy. She came as I swear she had never come before. Her lovely juices were trickling over my inserted fingers, and splashing against both my legs. With one more powerful thrust of her hips, and one more squirt, she crumpled, with relief, onto my shoulder. My fingers naturally falling out of her. She cradled my neck as if that would support her. She nibbled my ear, whispering about how much she loved me and muttering a thank you.

DAY 3

We went down for breakfast late the next day, having been up most of the night in bed, reminiscing about our events in the sauna that evening and making love in stages throughout the night.

As we were shown to our table a well dressed waiter came to our table and offered us coffee or tea.

"Good morning," he said, "how was the sauna yesterday evening?"

I looked up. Behind his glasses I could tell it was our fellow bather. " The shower I had following was pleasant also." He walked off to fetch coffee. I was dumbstruck. Never had I thought of the consequences that followed our mutual play. I glanced at Kay, worried for her embarrassment. I needn't have bothered. She was to busy watching his bum as he walked into the kitchen.

"Much nicer in the flesh!" She said, looking at me with he wicked glint. Then we both laughed together. When he returned with a pot of coffee, he bowed over the table, firstly to pour the coffee but mainly to give us advice.

"No one ever uses the sauna after 10:30 night time. If the two of you like to be naughty sauna users, you will be alone at 10:30. No users. No watchers. No embarrassment, no?"

With that he walked off. Kay again watching his bum.

Again, we spent the day out in the market but this time we also climbed the cathedral's tower. When we got back to the hotel late afternoon, we were exhausted. By early evening, we had both showered and were lazing on the bed, myself in shorts and Kay in a long t shirt and Lycra thing. We were mainly cuddling but on occasion a stray hand went wandering and allowed to play for a bit.

After putting the kettle on late evening, I sat on the bed, with my back on the headboard and my legs out front. Ready for a nice drink and watch tv. Kay had other plans. She turned off the tv and lay across my legs face down, with her head resting in her arms. As a result, her shirt had risen up and across my knees was Kay's nearly naked bottom. Only the thinnest of strips protecting her modesty between the valley of her buttocks. I placed one hand on Kay's head, alternating between combing my fingers through her hair and massaging her head. My other hand was tracing imaginary shapes on her bum cheeks. Sometimes I would run a finger gently over the material, running it from her waist band and following it over her bum towards her front. She sighed every time I did this, and I enjoyed the effect my fingers were having on her.

But neither of us had discussed the sauna at all, either for feeling a little foolish at being recognised or unsure of whether the waiter's advice was genuine or not. But we were both secretly thinking it.

Kay was the one who brought the matter up as ten o clock approached.

"Do you think we should try the sauna?" She asked. The glint in her eye. I knew it was what she wanted. I did too. I just wasn't sure if it would be empty or not.

But downstairs we went. We kissed in the elevator on the way down, and sneaked into the leisure area. After quickly getting undressed and picking up clean towels, we walked nakedly into the sauna. Nobody was there. As the waiter had said.

"Lie down on your back." Kay demanded. So I did, and expected her to ride me straight away. But instead, she straddled my face. My tongue inside her, I could taste her sweet juices, swallowing what I could and feeling the warmth trickling down my throat. She lay back, hands on my thighs. As she did so, juices started to trickle down my chin. Still, I was working my tongue slowly inside her, bringing her to a mild frenzy.

My eyes were fixed on Kay, watching her breasts breathe up and down. So it was a bit of a shock when I saw the waiter stand next to my head, his cock huge and pointing straight at Kay, whose eyes were closed, as she was enjoying my tongue. Automatically my hands went to her breasts, but the waiter's hands went for her nipples. Feeling four hands on her, Kay opened her eyes. Shock taking place, but excitement over-riding any fear. She took it all in her stride, enjoying my oral skills, and enjoying the full attention of two men on her breasts.

Throughout this, Kay could not take her eyes off the waiter's largeness. Upon seeing Kay's glance, he positioned himself in front of her, cock in front of her face. Kay stared, but slowly reached a hand up. Gently, with a single finger, she touched his cock. Out of trepidation, she moved her hand away, but still stared at the hugeness that was in front of her. Then she tried again. Another finger, this time she kept it there. Warily, now looking into the waiter's eyes, she gripped the cock in her hand, and slowly rubbed his skin from its base to its end. At this point, I got a huge mouthful of Kay's hot juices as she squirted. She started moving her hand quicker and quicker.

"Suck it." The waiter ordered.

Kay ignored him, and carried on giving him a hand job.

"Suck it!" The waiter said again, but encouragingly. Kay glanced down at me. I nodded to her as best I could given my current position, and from where I was, I could see her reaching out to the end of his cock.

First, she put her tongue out, licked it quickly with the tip of her tongue. Then, slowly, she licked the rim of his cock head, still wanking him gently. And then I saw her lips stretch over the end of his shaft, and there she stayed, perhaps uncertain of how much of him she could get in her mouth. But she was excited. Another huge gush of juices filled my mouth, and I swallowed it all. I reached out to grab her breasts, to give her more encouragement and she pushed her mouth further down his length, and stopped half way.

The waiter groaned, enjoying my wife's expert mouth as it got used to his size, and then Kay started moving her head back slowly and pushing forward again quickly, and she repeated this over and over. It dawned on me; as I am giving oral to my wife, I am watching her give oral to someone else. I should have been shocked but I was too excited myself. My own dick was screaming for attention, and without being able to see it, it felt huger than it ever had.

The waiter saw this and said that perhaps Kay may like to divert her oral attention to me, while he had the opportunity to taste her.

Kay agreed, but insisted that oral was the only thing that he would be getting himself. He agreed.

I sat upright, Kay in front of me on her knees. She wrapped her mouth around me and was able to push all the way down to my balls. The waiter stood behind her and inserted a tongue. Immediately she moaned, and this caused vibrations to travel through her mouth and onto my cock - it felt amazing. I watched the waiter lick my wife, and felt the effect it was having on her. Every time he got the right spot, Kay started to suck me faster and harder.

Then the waiter stopped and stood behind her. He nestled his cock in between her bum cheeks and started pushing slowly. Feeling him close to her bum caused more tremors of delight to course through her body. I was watching anxiously, making sure that that was all he was doing, but the pleasure that he was giving her was passed on to me and I closed my eyes due to the sheer ecstasy that was happening to my cock. Kay's mmmms and aaahs were vibrating me like I had never felt. What an amazing effect this was having.Every now and then, Kay would stop and I would open my eyes. I could see the waiter sometimes removing his cock from her buttocks, and I can only imagine it was hanging in front of him - I had no desire to think as to near where it was hanging. But then he would continue rubbing himself between her cheeks and I would close my eyes as Kay's vibrating mouth pulsed me with sheer pleasure.

Then an almighty grunt from Kay, and a new level of mmms and aaahs. A whole new intensity in her sucking. She even grabbed my cock with one hand, wanking my shaft as she sucked its head. I knew, but did not want to admit, that the waiter had pushed his huge cock inside of her. I opened my eyes, and there he was, thrusting away at my wife, pushing himself slowly, deep into her. Kay did not stop sucking. She was enjoying herself. Taking his every inch inside while sucking on my inches. The waiter started to build up speed and Kay then stopped sucking me as it all became too much for her. She held me tight, kissing me, but screaming in delight as well, as a huge surge of ecstasy passed through her body.

The waiter, realising that Kay had had enough, pulled out slowly. Kay held my dick, and turned around to hold his which was dripping with her juices. Slowly she rubbed us both, taking him in her mouth, and tasting herself on him, and then me. Taking us in turns while still wanking the other. I was close to coming myself, but the waiter stopped Kay.

"You are such a lovely couple." He said. "Much fun. But we must stop now. My wife also is here in a moment. She must not catch us."

We looked at him. Kay cuddled up next to me. The waiter grabbed his towel and lay it down on his usual spot. He then sat on it and looked away. The door opened. In walked the blonde from our first day. She looked at us surprised, but saw my still hard cock. She raised an eyebrow. Looking at the waiter, which we now presumed was her husband, she saw his large cock. She smiled. She looked at us again. Eyes back on my cock.

But that is a story for another time...

12