Steamy Shower with Step-Daddy...

Story Info
Candice's stepfather and she decide to have a little fun...
1.5k words
4.07
59.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters in this fictional story are over 18 and none of them are blood related. This is my first story and I'm excited to hear what everyone thinks! Let's get started!

*****

Hey there, I'm Candy, and this is my story. My step-father and I decided to get a little dirty while getting clean if you know what I mean... ;)

So here's what happened: A week after I turned 18, my parents decided to have a little chat with me. Little did I know, it was to talk to me about the touchy (very touchy hahaha) subject of sex!

They asked me lots of questions. Was I a virgin, did I masturbate, did I have fantasies, my sexual desires, etc. The truth is I had been fingering myself for a while, I was just too embarrassed to admit it. Truthfully, I had a lot of experience masturbating. I would hump the side of my bed, grinding my tight pussy into the side of it and pushing my clit against the soft fabric, and I have to admit, it did feel pretty good. After this lengthy process, I would always find gooey cum stains in my underwear.

So, one day, my mom called me over to the family room. She was sitting there with my step-father. Her and my biological father had gotten divorced when I was very young. My step-dad, Andrew, had always been there for me. I called him A. Anyways, I was with my mother and she said, "It's time for you to learn about having sex. It is an important part of your life and as your parents, we want to make sure that you do it safely."

"When having sex, always make sure you have a condom. We don't want any unplanned pregnancies." I looked over at A. He was clearly uncomfortable, fidgeting around. Maybe it was all this talk about sex?

My mother explained the rest. My father kept moving around, uncomfortable. "Now, remember these things and you'll be just fine." I nodded and thanked her. I looked at A as I stood up. His face was all red and he kept moving. "Sweetie, why don't you go upstairs?" With a shock, I looked down and pretended not to notice the bulge in his pants.

As I made my way upstairs, I heard my mom blowing him. The slurping sounds, his grunts as he got closer to orgasm. I could just picture his hand slipping down her leg... pressing through her warm, silky folds, fingering her forcefully... I almost started drooling with lust. Is that gross? I don't care. It turns me on. Anyways, I went to my room.

I couldn't help getting horny! I started rubbing myself through my shorts. So I crept back downstairs and my parents were done. I saw drops of cum on our sofa and smiled lightly. Luckily my mother didn't see. She was in the kitchen. I walked in as she cleaned up. "Make sure you lose your virginity to someone you feel comfortable with." That was when I made up my mind.

I ran upstairs. I was walking down the hall when I heard the shower running. My dad must be taking a shower...

I felt my pussy drip as I thought of him, naked. Alone. I bit my lip and tried to ignore it. But shower sex for the first time? Yes, please.

And so I walked to the bathroom. It was definitely the shower. If talking about sex itself could turn A on, surely I could seduce him. I stripped off all of my clothes and left them on the floor.

The door was closed. I knocked on it. Once, twice. "Dad?"

I said. "Yes, honey?"

"I want to have sex."

"What?" He said.

"I want to have sex with you. Quickly." He opened the door, only a towel around his waist.

"What are you talking about..." He said, but then his eyes trailed down my body. I knew he was lusty and horny af. He needed my wet pussy right now. I saw his eyes lingering and knew this was my chance.

I said, "You know what? This isn't incest! Let's just do this. We'll fuck, you can cum, and I'll leave."

He hesitated. I walked in, closing the door. He started to say something but I guided him into the shower, I checked out his tight ass as he got in. I hurriedly climbed in, he was already lathering soap on his skin.

I started by looking at him. He wasn't quite hard. So then I reached out, slowly playing with his penis and balls. I kneaded them in my hands, rubbing his dick, which was getting harder, faster. His head tilted back with delight, droplets of water streaming down his chest onto his dick. I licked them up. He was holding back moans.

I locked eyes with him. He smiled at me. A sexy, lusty smile. So we started making out. I massaged his balls and dick at the same time, feeling him get bigger. He grunted and started moving his hips.

He started taking control, groaning as he pushed me against the wall. I was on the seat in the shower, he pushed me down. I cried out as I felt his tongue on my labia. On my clit. He licked around it and sucked the tiny button. Then, he probed his tongue around my entrance. I felt the warm, sticky sex juice slip down my leg. I was so wet. I needed him. he fingered me. One finger, two, three. We made out, his tongue forcing in my mouth. With his other hand he jerked off. He was hard as a rock, surely 9 inches. How would that fit in me? How would he not cum before getting inside me?

He held my hair back, the water spraying onto my face. I felt him lower his hips to mine. I wasn't ready. I tried to move back but he was stronger than me. I whimpered as he pressed his head to my hole. I closed my eyes tight, until I felt his lips on mine. A took his dick in his hand. He started rubbing it back and forth, back and forth, over my clit. I screamed. It was so good.

I moaned and he groaned. I wanted to cum right on him. He placed his dick on my pussy and started to grind back and forth. I sucked his thumb as he ran his hands along my thigh.

Soon enough, I was ready. He pushed my legs apart, far. I moved the shampoo bottles on the seat next to me away. This would be a hard, sexy fuck.

He forced it into me, all at once. I cried out. It hurt like hell. But it was so good at the same time. I moaned, "give it to me daddy" as he moaned "ahh candy mmm"...

He bit my lip as he traced his finger over my throbbing clit. He flicked my nipples and made me beg for him to pound me.

He fucked me, hard. I heard my mom knocking on the door. "What's going on?" She said.

My dad held back moans as he said "I'm in the shower, Candice is walking the dog."

She said, "What's wrong? Things are falling!"

And he replied, "I cut myself shaving." My mom left. He continued thrusting, placing his hand over my mouth. My pussy milked him. He was so big and I felt him in me. It was so warm and wet and slippery and sex with him was so amazing.

He started getting faster. The juices slipped down my thighs. He took some with his finger and put it in my mouth. I sucked our sex juice. He got more and did the same .

"Mmm, Candy baby you taste amazing..."

He reached between my thighs. I said "OH DADDY" as he started to rub my clit with his fingers, fast. It was so fast. The feelings were unbearable. The juices sloshed around in my cunt as he fucked me hard.

Soon, he grunted, leaning over. "I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna... ohhh candy you're so wet... I'M GONNA-" and with a final "UH" and thrust, he came in me. It felt amazing he pulled out, the cum dripping out from between my legs. He reached in and took some, putting it in my mouth. I put some in his mouth as well after fingering myself.

He took an empty shampoo bottle and placed it between my legs. I pushed the cum out of my pussy and into the bottle. I watched him as he grabbed my boob, pushing me against the wall. He slipped his fingers down into me, fingering me.

"Mmmm, uhhh..." I said as he did. And he took the shampoo, poured it on me. On my hair, on my body, on my pussy, on his dick. And then I licked it off his warm, limp penis. Mmm it was soo good. Salty and hot and sexy. I can't wait for more.

So much for using a condom, sorry mom!