Steff Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, my dear," he said gently, drawing her slowly backwards. She felt him sitting, and then his big hands on her hips were guiding her down. She thought to herself that he was the only nice man in the group – and then she felt his fat, spongy knob against the junction of her thighs. Donna reached out, braced herself with her hands on the thick arms of the chair.

Donna whimpered slightly as he shifted her. She felt the tip of hispenis nestle against the spread open lips of her cunt. She braced her arms again, but Mike still pulled her down slightly till the fat head and shoulders of his prick were once again stretching her pussy out. God, Donna thought to herself, he feels even bigger than Jan did! Her nipples were still painfully stiff, and she knew her clam was dripping juices onto Mike's big rod.

She didn't notice someone was standing in front of her until she felt fingers rubbing her sensitive nipples. "Uhn!" she grunted, and opened her eyes to see Roy standing there. His body was impressively cut, muscles standing out in sharp relief.

What made her gasp again was the size of his schlong, though. It stoodout stiffly from his lean body, at least ten inches long and larger around than her wrist. "You like the look of that, Donna?" he asked, pinching her nipples harder. Donna could not believe how big Roy's dick was. As she watched, it twitched, making her gasp again. The feel of his strong fingers twisting and pinching her nipples was not helping either.

She shifted slightly, and sank down on Mike's shaft another inch, butshe barely noticed. "You really looked like you enjoyed getting nailed by Jan, Donna. Do you really like getting your titties squeezed nice and hard?"

"No. No, that's . . . that's none of your – ohhhnnnnn, Roy!" he slippedhis hands down and then was squeezing her large breasts in big handfuls, sinking his fingers into the silky, pliant mounds. Donna's arms weakened a bit more, and now she was too aware of the fact that slowly Mike's big dick was bulling it's way into her slim body.

"Don't you want to sit down on Mike's big cock, Donna? Wouldn't that make you feel nice?"

"Yeah, Donna, you're killing me here," Mike said from behind her, and his hands squeezed and pulled down on her hips. Donna moaned, and allowed herself to sink further onto the impressive tool.

"Ohhhhnn, that feels so big, Mike," she panted softly, twisting her body down onto his penis. Finally, she was seated all the way on his lap, his fat length of cock buried all the way in her tight, juicy pussy. She felt the thick rod flexing deep in her body, and then the hands on her hips began lifting and lowering her, so that her taut body was sliding up and down on his manhood.

Donna's mouth sagged open. Between Roy squeezing her big, firm tits and mike fucking her up and down on his stiff prick, she was already feeling waves of pleasure through her body. She reached up with one hand and wrapped her long, slim fingers around Roy's shaft. She could barely get her fingers around it, and she could hardly believe how hard it felt.

The waves of pleasure became more intense, and Donna gasped as she began cumming again, her tight snatch clenching around Mike's cock. Her hand, wrapped around Roy's dick, squeezed the shaft hard, and she made a mewling sound deep in her throat.

"Uhnn, uhn, uhn, oooohhhhhh, I can't believe this is happening!" she wailed softly. She felt a hand on her head, drawing her forward slightly. The powerful orgasm was still making her gasp with breath when her juicy lips came in contact with Roy's dickhead.

"Mmmmmm," Donna moaned. Her mouth drooped open a bit further at the insistent pressure of the spongy knob, then further, until his fat dick head was slipping between her luscious, pouting lips, and past her teeth till it was throbbing hotly on her wet, small tongue.

Donna curled her tongue around the massive knob. Mike was still moving her up and down on his cock, and as he did so, Roy's shaft slipped further into her mouth. Something within the middle-aged bride to be broke, and she tightened her lips around Roy's cock, began sucking on the fat thing noisily as he guided her face up and down his shaft, each time sinking a bit more of his boner into her wet, hot, greedy mouth.

Donna shivered and moaned loudly around Roy's hard shaft as she pulsed and burst into another orgasm. She felt Mike's big hands rocking her up and down on his long, fat dick. Her pussy spasmed helplessly around the invading meat.

She realized also that Roy was guiding her head easily, and that she was deepthroating his cock every second or third time it went into her mouth.

The next time he fucked his cock into her throat she almost threw up, but somehow managed not to gag. The feel of the fat, ridged shaft sliding into her throat was the strangest she had ever had.

Donna was flexing her thighs now, driving herself up and down Mike's dick as she deepthroated Roy in front of her. Mike's hands were now caressing the soft curve of her hips, and Roy was cupping and squeezing her breasts again as she drove her mouth and throat up and down his swelling penis.

She felt mike stiffen beneath her, and then his big hands were gripping her curvy hips, moving her to a more sudden demand. At the same time, she felt Roy's dick head suddenly grow and begin to spout thick juice into her mouth. For some reason she could not explain even to herself, she drew her plump lips out till they were wrapped just around the head of Roy's dick, and she swallowed as much of the man's cum as she could while Mike dumped his load deep into her.

Sam Peters and King escorted her back to the first room some time later – they were the only two that had not fucked her. Donna's body still felt like it was glowing. She hardly noticed Sam Peters' hands caressing her plump, perfect ass through the thin skirt.

They went inside the room, and Donna said in a shaky voice, "I think I'm going to take a shower if it's alright with you."

Peters smiled at her while King fixed a picture of margaritas. "Of course, Donna. And thanks for filling in tonight. You did a great job."

Donna gaped at him, and then went and took her shower. When she came back out of the bathroom, she was dressed in what she had originally been wearing. The men nodded, and smiled at her –

And ushered her out of the room.

Donna stood in the opulent hall of the huge hotel, wondering what to do . . . and then she went home.