Steff Ch. 05

Story Info
Donna has more troubles.
4k words
4.66
70.7k
18

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,187 Followers

Donna Williamson volunteered at the local high school as a career/college counselor. She went to the school twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and interviewed with the students, giving them choices so that hopefully they would not choose a college degree that was a waste of time, or a career that they would end up hating in a year.

That Thursday she went straight from work. She had worn a dress that morning that was quite a bit different than she was used to wearing. The skirt was tight, and ended several inches above her shapely knees, and she was also wearing a tight thin button up sweater. It clung to the lush curves of her body, molding itself to her firm, large breasts contained in the tight red bra.

The only thing that allowed her to get away with that was the jacket she was wearing, a double breasted affair that allowed her to hide most of her generous breasts. That and the fact that she kept the sweater buttoned up to the very top.

The last interview of the day was with a young man named James Loftin, a nineteen year old student. He was a smart student, but puzzled her because he only tried hard enough at his studies to continue to play football. She had talked with the coach, though. That man had looked at her with his spooky pale gray eyes and said he was not good enough to get into the pros by a long shot, and that James knew it.

Donna was regretting wearing the jacket now. The air-conditioning in the little office they allowed her to use was out, and she was starting to sweat.

The door opened, and James Loftin entered the room. He was a tall man, just over nineteen, with a handsome, open face and an easy natural smile. He stood six four, enough to make Donna feel small by comparison.

"Hey, Ms. Williamson," James said. "Your daughter told me to say hi to you."

"Thank you, Mr. Loftin," Donna said. God, it was hot in here. She watched James sit down on the short couch, and unfastened two buttons of the jacket, just to get some more air.

She sat down next to James, and they talked for twenty minutes. The janitor looked in. "I'm going to lock up now, Ms. Williamson. Do you need anything else?"

"No, I'll be done in a few minutes, Mr. Corbell."

"OK. Just get Tony to let you out. He's down in the boiler room."

"Alright, thank you," Donna said as he shut the door.

She turned back to James, and saw him staring at her chest. She looked down, and realized her jacket had opened far enough to allow him to see her breasts contained in the tight sweater. With a small sound of despair, she realized that the edge of the bra was easily visible where the soft, silky flesh of her firmly soft mounds were pushing over it, and that her plump nipples were also stiff.

She got up from the couch. "I'm sorry, James. I . . . I was just hot," she told him over her shoulder as she refastened the buttons to the jacket. "It is hot in here, Ms. Williams," he replied. "Why don't you come back over here, I have something else I want to talk to you about. I think I made up my mind what I want to do. I should be able to retire in ten years."

Donna looked at the young man. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. He had always seemed so nice, but the way he had been ogling her tits just then . . . A shiver went through her. She should just tell him it would have to wait till next time.

Instead, she walked back over to the couch. Before she could sit down, though, he took one of her hands in his big one. "It is hot in here. I wouldn't mind if you took your jacket off, Ms. Williamson," he smiled up at her.

Donna was sweating. Well, nothing would happen -- they were in the middle of a school after all. So she undid the buttons, and slipped the jacket from her slim shoulders, threw it over the arm of the couch and sat down.

She was immediately sorry that she had, for the boys eyes went right back to her proud breasts. "Well, what were you thinking of," she said miserably, shifting on the couch. His eyes went from her breasts to her thick, muscular thighs, and he wondered suddenly whether she was wearing panty hose or stockings.

"Well, I've given it a lot of thought, Ms. Williams. I've already went and interviewed, and I go to work as soon as I'm nineteen. It's going to pay about three grand a week."

Donna was interested despite herself. 'What kind of job pays that money where you don't have to have a college degree, James?" she asked.

"I'm gonna be a porn star, Ms. Williamson," he said, so animated. He leaned forward, and when he put one hand on her knee she did not think anything of it.

"James, I . . . " she did not know what to say. "That's disgusting! How do you get such a job?"

"I went and interviewed. The guy had me fuck his wife right there on the couch. It was wild, Ms. Williamson! Then he joined in, and I was fucking her while she sucked his dick. What's the matter, Ms. Williamson, you look like you're getting hot again. You should undo that sweater some."

Donna reached up and undid the top button to the sweater as she said "James, you can't do that for a living!"

"Why not? My dicks big enough. Here, I'll show you," he said. Before Donna could say a word, the nineteen year old man had stood up, and was peeling his pants down. As he sat back down on the couch he drew his shirt off, so he was sitting there naked next to her.

Donna's breath froze in her throat. She undid one more button, and tried to think of something to say. She was staring at his thick meat. The shaft was already a good nine inches, and he was not even hard yet. The big, purple head of the shaft looked strange. As she watched the thing twitched.

"James, put that away right now," she said, but he just smiled.

"It's the perfect job, Ms. Williamson. I mean, getting paid to fuck?"

"Please don't use that word, James," Donna said softly, but the boy did not even listen.

"Sure, its not a good long term career, but like I say, I can save my money, retire in about ten years. What guy wouldn't want to do that?"

"But how can you kiss a complete stranger?" Donna said. She could not get the image of this young stud fucking another man's wife while that man had his cock sucked at the same time by the same woman. She could not stop thinking about the 'party' she had entertained at.

"It's easy, I'll show you," James smiled, his hand back on her leg now, above her knee. "Just pretend its someone you know. You don't really kiss anyway."

And then he was bending over her. Donna leaned back against the back of the couch, then she felt his sensuous, full lips pressing against hers, felt his tongue flick outward slightly.

"James, this is . . . mmphh, mnnnnnn," Donna Williamson protested softly as the young man bent over her further and slipped his thick tongue into her mouth. The middle-aged bride to be pushed at him with her hands, but he just leaned her back against the couch.

Finally, she managed to tear her mouth from his. His mouth, hot and wet, slipped to her throat.

"James, this is ridiculous. Please, just get dressed and I won't be forced to tell anyone what has happened here!" She pushed at his chest again -- she couldn't believe how muscular the young man was! His chest was as hard as a rock. His wet, hot mouth nibbling at her slim throat was making her dizzy. She tilted her head slightly, inadvertently giving his mouth more room on her silky, flushed skin.

"I don't want to get dressed yet, bitch. I want you to take me seriously. I have what it takes to be a porn star!"

"Yes, I . . . I'm sure you do, James, but please! I'm almost old enough to be your mother!" She somehow pushed away from him, and stood up on trembling legs. She walked over to the desk, and said in a shaking voice, "I think you should just go now, James!"

Donna put her hands on the desk. She was surprised she could stand at all. She heard James stand up, but did not hear the rustle of his clothes as he put them back on. Instead, she felt his hands slip onto her curvy hips, begin caressing them slightly. "James, I told you to -- Oh! Oh my gosh, what are you doing?"

Donna turned her head to look at him. He was smiling back at her, and pushed forward a bit more. His fat cock log flattened against her soft, round ass. It felt huge through the skirt she was wearing! He began moving slightly, dry fucking her with his cock as his hands slipped upward from her hips.

Donna did not come to her senses until she felt his big hands engulf her heaving, grapefruit sized breasts. She let out a gasping moan and turned around somehow. He backed up slightly, but his huge prick was pushing against her belly through the thin shirt. She could feel wetness there, and knew he was oozing precum onto her expensive sweater!

He reached up, and Donna bit her lower lip and looked at his hands as he unfastened the next button on the sweater. "James, please, . . . What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm getting a look at these tits, bitch," he replied. "I've wanted to see these for so long! You're a fucking knockout, Ms. Williamson!"

"James, please, just, ohnnnn, nnnoooo, please don't do that," she moaned ineffectually as he eased another button open, and then another. His fingers dropped to the next button as Donna looked into the young man's eyes. She should be crying out, but she knew that would do no good. The only other person in the school was the other janitor, and he was down in the boiler room.

She looked back down at his hands, and was mortified that the edge of her frilly little bra was visible. Her breasts looked like they were going to come right out of the skimpy garment. She tried again to brush his hands away, but before she could clear her head he had the sweater all the way undone. He flipped the halves apart, and then captured her hands as she tried to cover her tits.

"James, I'm going to be married. You don't want to be held for rape, do you?"

"I just want to look at these tits, bitch," James replied, staring in awe at her knockers. He could see the edge of her nipples, and could also see the thick buds poking through the silk of the bra.

"You can just look at them for a moment then, James, but no touching me with your hands, OK?"

'Yeah, sure, Ms. Williamson," James said, and let go of her wrists.

Donna swallowed heavily. What was she doing? She screamed to herself, but instead of making a dash for the door she slowly leaned back on the desk, arching her back for the boy. His fat, spongy cock knob was now rubbing against the flat, silky smooth skin of her belly. His eyes devoured her.

Then he was leaning over her. Donna gasped as his mouth traced her collarbone. "James, I told you no touching!" she moaned sharply.

"You said no touching with my hands, Ms. Williamson," he mumbled against her flushed, hot skin. His mouth dropped lower, and he began kissing and licking at her exposed cleavage.

Donna stared at him from slitted eyes. She would not allow herself to lose control as she had done the other night -- that was not an option. She would let this boy kiss her cleavage for a bit, and then it would be over. She was sure nothing else would come of it.

His hands cradled her waist, and she arched her back a bit more. His mouth dropped lower, and then he was biting her engorged nipple through the skimpy bra. "Ahhh, onnhhh, no, James, don't do that!" she sighed, and then moaned when his teeth pulled the bra cup down far enough so that her nipple popped out of the tight confines.

He immediately sucked the nipple deep into his mouth. Her slight body actually jerked at the feel of the boys tongue curling around her nipple, and she gasped sharply when his teeth bit and twisted the sensitive bud.

"Ohhhnnnn, god, James, please, please don't do that! I'll do anything, just stop!"

"Lay back on the desk," James said softly, pushing her up on the desk. Donna Williamson looked at him out of wide eyes as he straddled her torso, then his thick log was slapping down between her breasts, which were spread apart slightly from her laying on her back. Her round firm melons were already wet from his thick tongue, and as she watched he spat once, then twice and three times on her heaving mounds. He rubbed his spit into her firm breasts, and then pushed them together over his raging cock as he began sliding his hips, driving his boney in between her glorious, soft mounds.

He squeezed her breasts roughly as he tittie fucked her, and Donna could not stop her eyes from rolling backwards. She was breathing heavily, trying not to writhe to much, but the feel of the man's big hands abusing her soft, sensitive breasts had her breath rasping in her throat. The feel of his cock was worse, and the pungent, but not unpleasant smell of the fat thing. It bumped the underside of her chin -- Donna rubbed her thighs together harder -- her big, firm knockers - perhaps a bit larger than large grapefruits now, for the young 19 year old had made them swell up, were throbbing as James squeezed big handfuls of them, then pinched and twisted her nipples. She was breathing in sharp pants now, and then, quite suddenly, she was jerking and writhing beneath the nineteen year old student in a powerful orgasm.

She writhed and twisted in orgasmic anguish; her breasts were hypersensitive, and she almost blacked out - she did lose all sense of herself, gasping and panting for him to "Fuck my titties, ohnnnn, yesss, please fuck my titties James!!!"

She finally came to her senses, somewhat, and said in shaky voice, "James, please, just let me up for a moment! Or at least let me off the desk!"

"OK, I'll let ya up, Ms. Williamson!, And then you can get down on your knees, bitch!" James growled, standing up straight. Before Donna could do or say anything, he picked her up from the desk, finished peeling off her sweater and bra, and then pushed her down to her knees.

She placed her hands on the fronts of his thighs -- they were like tree trunks, and his cock stood out stiffly, at least ten inches long and bigger around than her wrist. She stared at the monster apprehensively until he leaned forward and began rubbing the plum sized knob against her soft cheek.

"James, I don't know what you think your doing," Donna said, trying to keep her voice steady. She felt his fingers twisting in her long hair -- it was still up in a bun, but that was coming loose. Without a word, he turned her head slightly, and drew her juicy lips down the side of his cock.

"Your lips feel great on my cock, Ms. Williamson," he rasped as he looked down at the gorgeous woman. Her skin looked so pale alongside his black skin, and that made even more blood rush to his tool.

He drew her pouting, luscious lips back to the tip of his cock and began rubbing his leaking cock crown over her lips. Donna tried to mumble another protest, but when he felt her breath against his cock dome, he pulled forward on her hair. Donna let out a startled sound as his knob bruised her lips and pushed at her already parted teeth.

Seemingly of their own free will, her jaws dropped open further, and then further. She shook her head slightly, but then his fat knob was inside the ring of her lips. "Nnnnnnn, mnnnnnnn!" Donna moaned around the fat piece of meat, and looked at it cross-eyed as he leaned forward, slowly driving two more inches of his meat into her hot, wet mouth.

"Fuck yeah, that feels great, Ms. Williamson!" Now James voice was trembling. The woman's jaws were stretched wide as he fed another inch into her mouth, then another. He noticed that her eyes had drooped closed, and that she was not pushing so hard against his thighs now.

Donna Williamson breathed heavily through her nose, and tried to ignore the way the monster cock in her mouth was pressing her tongue flat, tried to ignore the taste, the feel of her face being stretched out.

James held her head still, and Donna moaned again when he began swaying slowly, driving the first six inches of his fat tool in and out of her plump, pouting lips.

Donna made another moaning noise of protest, but her long fingered hands, while still gripping the young man's thighs, were no longer trying to push him away.

She straightened slightly. She felt him take his hand away from her head, but she did not pull away as he continued to sway in and out of her. Her cheeks hollowed slightly as she began sucking and licking at the tube of flesh in her mouth. She did not know why, but she could not resist the urge to suck on the fat dick any more than she had been able to resist the thundering orgasm he had given her.

She started to move her head then, bobbing it up and down the long shaft, sucking more noisily now. She moved one had to the base of James' cock, and began jacking his dick as she fucked her mouth up and down it also.

Donna heard the young man grunt, and then he was shooting a long spurt of cum into her hungry, sucking mouth. "Mmmmmm, hhhhhmmmnnnn!!!!" she moaned as she swallowed his cum, and then another jet threatened to choke her. She swallowed frantically, but even so some dripped from the corners of her mouth.

"That was great, Ms. Williamson, but I'm gonna have to go now, I have to meet my girlfriend," the young man said. In less than a minute, he was gone, leaving the door open as Donna Williamson stared at him in shock.

She realized that her hand was under her skirt, and she stood up and leaned against the desk. Her left hand rose to cup one of her heaving, large, sensitive mounds, and the other began pressing harder against her silk panties.

She had her eyes closed -- all she needed was one more orgasm, and then she could leave!

She felt something against her silky, slim throat, and straightened -- and realized with shock that the other handyman, Tony, was in the room, and had bent down to nuzzle her neck!

"Ohn, my god," Donna cried, and snatched her hand from under the skirt -- then she was crossing her arms over her impressive breasts. She tried to move away from him, but his arms were around her, one arm going around the back, holding her at the right hip, the other on her belly.

"Don't worry, Donna, I just want to help you," he whispered in her shell like ear, and then he was nuzzling her neck again as he left hand traced small circles on her naked belly.

She stood stock still, and then made a soft sound when she felt his hands at her skirt - a moment later it was sliding down her legs. He picked her up and put her on the desk. Her hands still covered her breasts, and she watched with wide eyes as he spread her legs apart. "This might help," he said, winking at her, and then he was bending down.

Donna shivered and could not stop a small, lingering moan as she felt his lips and tongue on the inside of her thigh - tracing her delicate flesh - and then it moved over her silk clad pussy, and the tongue became harder, somehow found her inflamed clit through the panties.

Donna's lithe body twitched slightly, and she reached out and braced herself by gripping the edge of the desk; she realized that her breasts were now exposed, but could not think of that for the moment. She felt him pulling her panties to one side, and then she felt his naked tongue burrowing into her wet, tight slit.

"Uhnnnnnn, ooooooo, ohh, yesssssss, I'm gonna come again! I'm gonna come again!" she wailed, and ground her hips up, laying flat on the desk as he ate her out, one hand squeezing her ass, the other rolling and squeezing her tight, firm breast.

Donna was not sure how long she lay there in delirium - she knew the man ate her out through the entire first wave of the orgasm, and at some point after that she became aware that he had stood up, and was peeling the panties from her long legs. Then he was hooking her ankles over his shoulders as she lay flat on the desk.

Donna bit her lip as the man stepped forward; she felt something hard against her pussy, and she stared him in the eyes as he slowly began rocking into her. She did not say a word, but when the flared knob of what felt like a very nice dick pushed past her pussy lips she could not stop a small yelp followed by a soft moan.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,187 Followers
12