Steff Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,188 Followers

She realized she was panting as the maintenance man began rocking his hips slightly harder, driving more and more of his eight inch pole into her spasming pussy. She gripped the edge of the desk, and swiveled her hips slightly; her swollen breasts were rolling on her chest from the motions of her body, but her hands at the edge of he desk held her in position against his more and more vigorous thrusts.

"Uhnn, uhn, yesssss, fuck me harder, you bastard! Fuck me harder!" she gasped and moaned loudly; the man's lean hips were now slapping into hers, and every few thrusts he would stop and grind himself into her. He reached out with both hands and began mauling her breasts. During one of those times, when his loins were locked with hers, when he ground himself into her in just that way, where her clitty was smashed and driven to delirious despair, she had her biggest orgasm yet; it crashed into her like a wave, almost unexpected, and had her thrashing on the desk, screaming like a whore: "Fuck me harder! Fuck me with your big fuckin cock!"

She watched with dazed eyes as the man, grinning like some maniac, pulled out and jerked his twitching rod, and she cried aloud as thick ropes of his cum shot over her belly and breasts. She could not resist the sick urge to scoop it off of her breasts and lick it from her fingers.

She was beginning to love the taste of sperm - and the feel of strange, hard cocks pummeling her body.

"Cya next week!" the man said, and left. Donna wondered if she would return.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,188 Followers
12