Steff Ch. 07

Story Info
Stephanie has fun at a company party!
4.6k words
4.58
84.1k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,189 Followers

Stefannie Peters felt self-conscious in the little dress, but she was beginning to enjoy that feeling. Her nephews had left several days ago, for which she was thankful; they had fucked her nearly every day they had been there, and she had been unable to stop them. Most of the time she had purposely challenged them, she admitted to herself.

But now all the men in her husband's company were staring at her as though she was some kind of slut.

Well, she had to admit that she was dressed the part. The one-piece dress zipped right up to the base of her throat, but it did nothing to hide the voluptuous curves of her body, or the fact that she was wearing a bra designed to push her already proud breasts up and out even further than normal. Her husband had insisted on it. He said he wanted to make a good impression, and that with such a beautiful body she should not try to hide it.

So the women shot dagger glances at her, and the men hit on her.

She lost track of how many margaritas she had had, but sometime late in the evening noticed that the room had thinned out some. Her husband and Ben King were both missing, among others. It's time to go before I embarrass myself, Stephanie thought to herself, so she left the big room and went looking for her husband.

She opened several doors, and caught one man getting his cock sucked by a stunning blonde she had seen earlier. She quickly shut the door before either of them noticed they were being watched, but the way the woman was sucking the man's fat rod made her nipples stiffen with desire.

She opened another door, and looked into the room. "Hey, Mrs. Peters," one of the men there said. She recognized the big bald man as a man named Mike, some client of the firms.

He gripped her arm, and led her into the room. His big, hard hand felt huge wrapped around her upper arm, and she did not like the way his knuckles were brushing against the side of her breast, but she decided to ignore it.

"Have you seen my husband, Mike?" she asked.

"Yeah, he was here just as second ago. He'll be back in a minute. We're going to watch part of a movie. One of my sons produced it. Maybe you want to see some of it?"

Stephanie looked around her. Most of the men were ignoring her, and for the first time she felt as though the men were not staring holes in her. She decided she liked the dark room, and would wait on Sam until he got back.

Mike smiled when he saw the gorgeous brunette nod. She was even hotter than the blonde piece of ass they had gotten a couple of days ago, and her tits looked even bigger, impressive for such a small woman. He leaned back against a stool, and pulled Stephanie around in front of him.

"Here we go," said on of the men seated on the couch in front of her and Mike. She felt his big hands on her hips, but did not think anything of it.

A moment later, images flicked across the screen. Stephanie looked at the screen, wondering what kind of movie it was. Two boys dressed in shorts, carrying football gear, were walking into a room. There was a petite Mexican woman there, perhaps in her thirties, dressed in a very conservative dress.

The boys smiled at her, and said they were there for detention. The woman looked around somewhat nervously, and asked if they were the only ones.

The larger man, a black man, said they were. He did not look much like a teenager to Stephanie. "Does that make you nervous?" the black man asked, stepping closer to the Hispanic teacher.

"No, of course not,' the teacher replied, but it obviously did. The black boy smiled, and reached out to casually cup the Mexican woman's large breast through the dress.

Stephanie gasped as the man ripped the dress suddenly downward, exposing the teacher's body. She had a beautiful body, with a narrow waist swelling to wide hips. Her breasts were nearly the size of Stephanie's.

Then she gasped again as she felt something hard against her own ass. She glanced over her shoulder as Mike pulled her slightly backwards, but then just bit her lip and turned back to the movie.

The black man had forced the woman to her knees, and as Stephanie watched he pushed his erect, large cock into the woman's mouth. 'My god, what kind of movie is this?" Stephanie asked, turning once again to look at Mike.

'It's my sons movie, I told you," he said softly. God, his cock felt huge against her plush, soft ass. Stephanie shook her head. This was too weird. She tried to pull away slightly, but he held her firmly back against him, his hands now squeezing her hips as he began rubbing his cock against her firm flesh.

Stephanie did not know what to do. She did not want to make a scene, but the man's fat dick was making her head spin with lust. She wanted nothing more than to take her husband home and fuck his brains out. She bit her lip again, and turned once more to look at the movie.

There were strangled moans coming from the woman now -- she was on her hands and knees between the two football players, one fucking her doggy style, the other ramming his cock repeatedly down her throat.

"I bet you tits are as big as that, aren't they?" mike whispered against her neck. His big hands were now on her ribcage, but she made no move to get away from him now. In fact, she was leaning back slightly against his monster bulge.

"That's . . . that's none of your business, Mike," she said softly. "I think I'd better wait out . . . Ohhhnnnn, what are you doing?" she gasped suddenly. His hands had slipped up the last little bit, and Stephanie felt her breath burn in her throat as he began mauling her big breasts through the tight, thin dress. He squeezed the mounds strongly, and Stephanie hissed for him to stop, but he just ignored her. The alcohol swirling through her brain was making her feel dizzy, and his hands on her swelling breasts were making her pant. She bit her lip, knowing she shouldn't, and leaned back against him a bit harder.

She looked back at the screen, and saw the two men pull their shining cocks from the Mexican woman's body. Then they were both shooting off, showering her with cum. Stephanie moaned softly, and then a bit louder when she herself orgasmed.

She came out of the daze to feel Mike's big yet agile fingers drawing the zipper at the front of her dress slowly downward. She somehow managed to twist away from him, and accidentally stepped further into the room.

Calvin, one of the men on the couch, pretended to notice her for the first time. "Stephanie!" he said warmly, and stood up, stepped to her. Mike had succeeded in unzipping her dress a good ten inches, and a generous portion of her cleavage was visible.

Stephanie was to drunk to notice. She was just glad to see a familiar face. She liked Calvin, and knew he was safe because he was married. "What's the matter, Stephannie? You look flushed."

"That . . . that man tried to feel me up," she admitted in a soft voice, glancing over at Mike. He was ten feet away, and was watching the movie again. She could barely see his outline in the darkened room.

"Come on, sit down on the couch," Calvin said. "We'll make sure nothing happens. You waiting for you husband?"

Stephanie nodded, and allowed him to lead her to the couch. She sat down, and nodded hello to a man she had met briefly, a good-looking blonde man with a short beard named Dennis.

Calvin sat beside her, and the two men watched as the next scene began. It was a white woman this time, in a room with four black men. The scene opened with the woman getting pounded by two guys at once, one in her pussy and one in her ass.

"Jeez, look at that bitch take it up the ass," Dennis said. The room was filled with the woman's moans.

Calvin leaned over Stephanie slightly; his right arm had slipped around her shoulders, and the young housewife felt sandwiched between the two men. "Hey, Dennis, come on, we got a lady here. Tell Dennis what happened, Stephanie."

He was looking at her, his blue eyes intense -- she could tell that even in the dark. She saw his eyes slip downwards, but was to drunk to notice. "He -- that man, Mike -- tried to feel me up," she said softly. She clasped her hands and laid them in her lap; the men were sitting so close to her their thighs were brushing hers. Her miniskirt had ridden up slightly, and Stephanie was thankful that it was so dim in the room. She was sure the hem of the dress was high enough so that the dark bands at the top of her stocking was visible.

She looked back at the TV, and gasped when she saw a third man had joined the action. The woman was straddling the first man, supporting herself with her hands pressed to the floor. The other man was railing her in the ass, and she was deepthroating the third cock.

"What do you mean, he tried to feel you up?" Dennis whispered in her ear. The feel of his warm breath made a shiver go through Stephanie's body, and she barely noticed it when Calvin's other hand came down on her slightly curved tummy.

"He kept trying to pull me back against his -- you know, his --"

"His cock?" Dennis asked. His hand slipped onto her knee. Stephanie looked at it, then looked back at the screen to see yet another cum shot.

She finally nodded, and immediately Calvin breathed in her other ear, "Did he try to feel your big tits up too, Stephanie?"

"Calvin!" she said, shocked that he would say such a thing, but then she nodded slightly. Her eyes were drawn back to the TV as the next scene came on. Once again, it was a woman with four guys. They were sitting in a room, and she was talking about how much she needed the job.

Stephanie watched with wide eyes as one of the men stood up, walked in front of the girl and pulled his cock out. The girl on the screen stared at it, then bent forward and began running her small tongue over the big tool.

Calvin began nuzzling her neck. Stephanie tilted her head slightly, giving him more room, and shifted slightly on the couch. She could not take her eyes off the screen as the man quickly stripped the girl. Then they began taking turns fucking her, sometimes only one at a time, sometimes three at once.

She felt the hand on her knee slide upwards slightly, and then she felt something toying with her nipple. She pushed Calvin's hand away automatically, and said in a soft voice, "Lets just watch the movie, guys, I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me."

God, what was she doing in here? She said to herself, and then Calvin whispered in her ear, "How did he feel your breasts, Stefannie? Was it like this?"

Then his hand was back, his palm pressing into the tip of her breast, flattening the large globe slightly. He began rubbing his palm against her tit tip in a small circular motion that had Stefannie's breath burning in her throat.

She managed to push his hand away again.

"Well? Was he?"

"No. He -- he was squeezing them hard," Stefannie said, shaking her head. Now there were two women on the screen, both of them sucking the same big cock at once. What intrigued Stefannie was that they were tongue kissing about half the time.

Dennis hand was further up her leg, and he squeezed her thigh strongly. 'Like that?" he asked. Stefannie shook her head slightly, and shifted again on the couch, seemingly by accident, her thighs spread apart a bit, allowing Dennis' hand more room on her legs.

"Was it like this?" Calvin said, and then he was cupping her left breast. He lifted the large globe, and then began squeezing it strongly. "Unh!" Stefannie grunted, and blinked around the room. There were men standing in front of the couch, looking at her instead of the movie.

She felt Dennis' hand slip further up her slim thigh, and tried to late to push her legs together. "Calvin, please!" she gasped. His hand squeezed again, firmly, and Stefannie's body jerked slightly.

"Look at that bitch eat some pussy, Stefannie!" Calvin said instead. He captured her plump, stiff nipple between his thumb and forefinger, and began twisting and pulling on it.

Stefannie's mouth sagged open. She stared at movie. The blonde was eating out the brunette while the man was fucking the blonde roughly.

Stefannie felt Calvin's hand move to her other breast, and she said in a soft voice, "Calvin, I wish you wouldn't do that. Those other men are staring at us!"

"They're just jealous," Calvin laughed as he began mauling her right breast. Stefannie arched her back slightly, and moaned softly as she felt Dennis' hand on her thigh, squeezing that flesh just as roughly. As she sat there, she felt his hot fingers slip under her short skirt -- a moment later, his fingers were on the naked flesh of her thigh.

"Ohhhn, guys, please, I think I'd better go!" Stefannie moaned. She felt Calvin's hand move slightly, and looked downward in time to see him pulling the zipper of the dress down, exposing more of her heaving breasts.

The sexy red bra she had put on was now easily visible, and her big, firm tit mounds looked lie they were going to burst out of the flimsy piece of fabric. Stefannie blinked when she felt Dennis' hand slip from the hot, naked flesh of her thigh till he was rubbing her pussy through her thin silk panties. His breath burned against her throat as his fingers dug into her moistening snatch through the panties.

"Ohnnn, god, please, Calvin, tell Dennis to stop," she moaned softly.

"Why? What's the matter, Stefannie?" he asked slyly, his hand slipping the zipper further down, till the dress was all the way unzipped.

"He . . . he's feeling my . . . my pussy!" she gasped softly. Her eyes were glued to the TV as she tried to ignore what was happening. She felt Dennis' fingers slip the panties to one side. Before Stefannie knew what was happening, the edge of his hand was against her clitoris, making her small, curvy body shudder softly. She moaned when she felt two of his fingers slicing into her juicy clam.

She was only aware of Calvin unzipping her dress in the vaguest fashion, until he started peeling it down off of her shoulders. She looked at him, startled. "Calvin, what are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm taking your dress off. You look hot, Stefannie," he smiled back at her, and finished pushing the thin garment off of her wrists.

"Hunhhhh," Stefannie moaned softly. She wanted to protest, to tell the men she had to leave, but Dennis' fingers were working magic on her, making her feel like she was going to melt into the couch.

She felt hands on her throat, caressing gently, and turned around to see the bald man, Mike. "You look like your enjoying the movie, Stefannie," he smiled slightly. Then he was sliding his hand smoothly downwards, till he was cupping both of her breasts in his big hands.

Stefannie squirmed on the couch -- between Dennis' hand on her pussy, and Mike's strong hands squeezing her big, swollen tits, Stefannie did not think she would be able to stand up if the chance came.

Then Mike was pulling her around, rearranging her so that she was leaning against the back part of the couch, kneeling on the seat. She looked over her shoulder as Calvin now moved in on her, peeling her panties to one side. He bent over further, till he was directly behind her. Stefannie let out a small squeal when she felt his tongue pushing into her pussy. She leaned harder against the back of the couch and pushed herself backwards, wanting to feel more of the man's mouth on her starved pussy.

Stefannie let out a guttural moan. A hand grabbed a thick tangle of her hair, and pulled her head around. Stefannie felt a spongy knob pressing against her lush lips, and opened her mouth automatically to accept the fat dick.

She was sure this was Mike. She pressed her tongue against the pole of flesh, and her cheeks hollowed as she began sucking on the stiff cock with relish, bobbing her head and slurping noisily on the fat staff. Mike held her head still as he swayed his hips, fucking her hungry mouth with his stiff boner. He thrust a bit deeper each time, and then one time did not stop. Stefannie felt the cock slide into her throat, felt Calvin's tongue lashing her pussy, flicking her clit. Stefannie lost it, moaning loudly around Mike's dick as she pulsed into orgasm.

The waves were still rippling through her body and mind when she felt Mike's big cock jerk, and a long spurt of cum shot directly onto her tongue. Stefannie swallowed greedily, wanting more of the stuff. She felt Calvin moving behind her as she finished cleaning off Mike's cock. He stepped away, and Dennis stepped in his place.

"Oh, god, what did you make me do?" Stefannie gasped softly. Calvin stepped in front of her, naked. He smiled down at her, then stepped forward a bit more. Stefannie looked at the stiff prick with an apprehensive expression on her gorgeous face.

She felt Dennis stripping her panties off, and then he was rubbing and squeezing her plush, soft ass cheeks. He stepped closer to her also. "Ohnn, no, Dennis! What do you think you're doing?" Donna's eyes drooped closed and her pretty, pouty lips sagged open as Dennis leaned into her. Her juicy pussy seemed to wrap itself around Dennis' fat cock log.

Then Dennis was leaning forward. A soft sound escaped Stefannie's lips as her tight, wet pussy was split in two by the man's fat cock knob. Her mouth sagged open, and she watched with glazed eyes while Calvin stepped forward. A moment later, his cock crown was resting on her tongue. She curled her tongue around the thing as Dennis finished pushing in her all the way, and she started sucking on Calvin's leaking cock as Dennis started railing her from behind. She quickly fell into the motion, swaying between the two men, deepthroating Calvin's cock each time she moved forward, then rocking back against Dennis' fat penis.

She was shaking into her third orgasm when she felt both of the men cumming at once. She licked her lips in a daze as another man stepped in front of her. His cock was at her lips. She started to mumble a protest, but then found herself sucking on this cock as well. She had not even had time to see who it belonged to, to see if she knew them.

The man was fucking her mouth roughly, not waiting for her. Stefannie loved it! She felt someone playing with her pussy, and she moaned, wanting a cock in it. A moment later her dream came true, as another stranger slotted what felt like a nice sized shaft and sank it into her spasming snatch in one long, slow thrust.

She felt the man playing with her plush ass cheeks, spreading the cheeks apart so that the man could see the small bud of her ass hole. Another long grunt escaped her as he began rubbing something wet against her puckered anal opening. The next time she rocked back against him, the tip of his finger slipped inside her ass hole.

Stefannie shivered into another orgasm as she felt the man's finger slip inside her butt. It felt so strange, and in the throes of her orgasm she did not even notice him sliding his digit further inside her clenching ass muscles.

The man in front of her stepped away, and she realized she was still swallowing his thick seed. She looked around blearily. The men were standing in a group by the wall, and she realized suddenly that the man behind her was fucking his long finger in and out of her virgin, tight ass even as he sank his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhnnn, my god, what are you doing to me?" she panted, looking over her shoulder. She was startled to see her husband standing there. "Sam! Oh, my god, Sam, thank god you're here!" she said, but even she sounded less than sure she was glad to see him.

She realized she was still rocking back and forth on his fat dick, his finger making waves of pleasure spread through her as it slipped in and out of her now loosening ass. What little pain there had been was now completely gone.

Then Sam Peters was drawing out of his wife. She looked around her shoulder, and sat up on the couch, looking about her unsurely. Sam got down, till he was lying on the floor, and held his hand up to her.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,189 Followers
12