Steff Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,192 Followers

"Sam, all these people!" she protested, and was startled at the look of anger in his eyes.

"You fucking slut, get down here and get on top of me!" he commanded.

Stefannie stared at her husband with shocked eyes, but slowly, slowly climbed down from the couch and straddled him. The fat, stiff length of his cock was heavy against her lower belly, and she rose up slightly, till her husband's dick was once again nestled in her pussy.

Then she lowered herself onto him, letting her eyes close as she impaled herself on his stiff cock. She began riding him, swiveling her hips, grinding her hungry pussy around his cock as though he was a stranger. She felt his hands on her tits, and at some point became aware the men were standing around her once again, talking calmly as they watched her fuck her husband.

Then she felt someone playing with her firm ass cheeks. Once again, her ass was spread apart, and a thick finger, heavy with some type of slippery goo, was nudging inside her anus.

The tight ring of her sphincter slipped open to the pressure, and with one long, slow thrust the man pushed it into her tight asshole. "Ohhnnn, honey, who's behind me?" she gasped softly."

"Don't worry, slut," Sam told her, squeezing her tits roughly.

"But he . . . he's doing something I don't like!"

"What?" Sam asked, enjoying himself immensely. He had been working on this moment from the time he had married this stupid slut. He would turn her into a complete whore, his whore. He loved her then more than anything.

Sam pretended not to know what his wife was talking about as Barry groves, from accounting, speared his big finger into Stefannie's tight little asshole. "Oh, thank god, never mind, honey, he stopped," Stefannie said. She was laying very still on her husband now, his cock all the way in her. She felt someone behind her, gripping her hips, pushing her legs a bit further apart.

"Honey, what's he doing?" Stefannie gasped into her husband's ear as Barry's big hands squeezed the firm pillows of her ass cheeks. She felt the thick length of his penis nudging between her asscheeks as the man's hands spread them further apart, and then his slick, hot dick head was against her puckered anal opening. 'Sam, please, he's going to . . . . Ohhnnnn, just tell him to stop!" she pleaded. She felt his strong penis flexing deep inside her, and without thinking ground herself against him, putting more pressure on her distended clitoris.

"He's going to what?" Sam asked softly. His hands were back on Stefannie's heavy breasts, but he played with them gently now, teasing and squeezing her stiff, large nipples. A look of shock appeared on her face, and Sam knew that Barry had nudged his big cock head into Stefannie's tight asshole.

"He's . . . he's putting his thing into my rear end!" she said the words somehow. The fat knob in her butt was making it hard for Stefannie to concentrate. She waited for Sam to tell the other man to stop, but instead the man behind her rocked forward a bit more. His weight pushing down on her caused her clit to rub deliciously against her husband's fat dick. Stefannie could not stop the soft moan as she rocked over the edge into yet another orgasm.

Stefannie came to her senses slowly. She tried to draw herself off of Sam's cock, still deliciously hard, and ended up pushing herself another inch onto Barry's quivering rod. "Mmm, uhnnn," she groaned helplessly. Barry's hands squeezed her ample hips, and pulled her back a bit more. God, she felt full as another inch of the rampant pole was slid into her tortured rectum.

Sam's rod flexed deep in her again, and she moaned something as he started swiveling his hips, driving his dick in and out of her juicy pussy. She felt Barry's hands squeezing her hips; his penis already felt like it was pushing at her belly. Stefannie's mouth sagged open as she rolled her hips unconsciously, and pushed her tortured ass another two inches onto Barry's pulsating rod.

Then she felt the man's flat belly against her round, plush asscheeks. "Ohhhhhnnnnnnn, noooo, fuuuuccckkkkk!" Stefannie screamed. There was no pain at all in her abused ass anymore. There was just the incredibly erotic feeling of being fuller than she had ever been in her life. She swiveled her hips as the two men fucked her with long strokes, their thick hard cocks causing shudder and moan from the hapless wife. When a hand tipped her head up and fed her panting mouth another fat shaft, Stefannie mewled softly and started sucking, driving her body on and off of the two dicks causing her such intense pleasure.

She realized she was a true slut now. She could hear her husband telling her that he loved her, and she knew he did in his own way, knew finally that it was he who had been setting up her sexual episodes one after another, realized it was he who had had the ability to do that.

And she was grateful to him for it. She swallowed the man fucking her mouth, and moaned loudly as another orgasm shook her frame.

Two hours later, her legs barely able to hold her, Sam Peters led his wife out of the company party. She had showered, but she knew she still looked wild. All the men who had been in the room had fucked her, and most of them had done it more than once. She was sure at one point there had been a video camera also, but she knew her husband would be in control.

She looked at him as he drove home, his face now warm when he smiled at her. "I'm sorry about that, honey, but I wanted to be sure. I hope you can forgive me."

Stefannie tried to hold the tears. She loved him, that's all there was to it. And now, she realized, she loved cock, even strange cock, just as much.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,192 Followers
12