Steffan and His Two Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina and I certainly did enjoy that first golden shower together with each other, and we've enjoyed many more since then.

However... the position with Katrina squatting over me was sorta awkward, so I suggested scissoring our legs together while standing up. That way, we could both tinkle on each other at the same time and enjoy the warmth running down our scissored legs.

Both of us also thought that our tinkle scents were interesting and invigorating... there were different scents which had a basis on what meals we'd eaten previously.

Aiming the shower spray head towards the tile wall and leaving the water running is how we did our golden showers together. That way, I could quickly reach up and realign the spray head to rinse us off once our golden showers were finished.

The fact that Katrina first suggested golden showers and that she enjoyed sharing them was a huge turn-on for me. We both agreed that sharing golden showers together was a cool sense of freedom.

I highly recommend golden showers to any erotic lovers who might be willing to try something new.

Chapter 16: "Reverse Cuddling"

Since Katrina has always been so sweet to me, and because she had come up with 2 cool "special rewards" for me... I figured that it was time for me to try and think up something special for her.

Creativity isn't one of my greatest strengths. But I wanted to come up with an idea of an unusual and fun activity that Katrina would enjoy.

The only idea that I thought up a few days later was and activity that I simply called "Reverse Cuddling".

When I explained my idea to Katrina, she said that it sounded really fun.... and the first time we did it together, we both loved it.

Here's what Katrina and I did together to enjoy "Reverse Cuddling":

I sat on the couch, fully clothed, with my legs spread apart.

Katrina sat down facing away from me (also fully clothed), between my legs, and leaned back on my body.

Burying my nose into Katrina's hair, I sniffed her hair and alternately nuzzled her ears, and whispered my love & affection into her ear.

My hands gently caressed Katrina's sides, her hips, and her tummy.

Katrina said that she wanted me to massage her shoulders & neck, so she leaned forward a little bit... and thus my hands were given room to knead her shoulders & neck.

Leaning her head back on right my shoulder was Katrina's unspoken signal for me to rub my nose on her cheek, to lick her ear lobe, to breath slowly into her ear, and to once again slowly whisper my love & affection.

A deep sigh of satisfaction from Katrina was non-verbal confirmation that our activities were intensely pleasing to her.

The "Reverse Cuddling" session ended with Katrina getting up, turning around, and sitting on my lap with her legs straddling my sides. She leaned in against me, and we french kissed for a long time. Katrina called that position "Lap Cuddling".

I loved the way Katrina felt while she sat straddled and facing me for "Lap Cuddling"... the weight of her body, her warmth of her breath in my mouth as we'd french, her scent, and the wetness of her lips & tongue.

Katrina was thrilled with the idea "Reverse Cuddling" that I came up with, and we've enjoyed sharing it with each other several times a week ever since. Our "Reverse Cuddling" and "Lap Cuddling" sessions last anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours.

Chapter 17: Epilogue

A few years have passed since our "first date". I'm now 29 and Katrina is 27. We're deeply in love with each other. We've continued to live together non-stop, and we enjoy sharing domestic bliss on a daily basis.

I graduated from college with a business degree at age 22, and got a job in a large local accounting firm.

Katrina and I lived in the same apartment for 4 years until she graduated from the University with her degree in communications, and she got a job with the state as an administrative assistant.

We moved out of the apartment after buying a cute little house together in the nicely revitalized section of downtown. Almost every evening after dinner (weather permitting), we've been taking walks around the downtown. Restaurants, a small grocery store, a bakery, and a few bars where we go to dance to live bands are all close and within walking distance to our home.

The plan is for Katrina and me to spend the rest of our lives with each other.

May your pathway in life be as pleasant.

==============================================