Steffie the World Wonder

Story Info
Small meets Tall.
1.5k words
3.82
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeHay
ChloeHay
114 Followers

STEFFIE

Well hello there, my name is Steffie. Not short for Stephanie, just Steffie. I am about the size of a number two pencil, except with curves and such. Many people come to see me across the world and I was entered in the World Guinness Record as the shortest person that has ever lived. I have been researched throughout the world by some of the most decorated scientists and I am considered the most puzzling anomaly that has ever walked the earth. When I was born, I was told I would not live to see past a day, but twenty-four years later I am still alive and kicking. Now I know you are probably wondering, what does a pencil-sized girl do all day and I find that question offensive. I am just like any other person living, except I am smaller, which makes things difficult for me.

Dating has been a problem because there is no one earth living that is my size. I find many guys attractive, but when I approach them online or when I am out and about I just get stared at like I am some kind of freak or something. The only person that I ever really connected with was the second tallest living person in the world, Henrick Gosman, who just happened to live two states over from me.

Henrick is 8 ft 10 inches tall and he is also an anomaly because he was born a normal size but due to an accident, his pituitary glands were stimulated causing him to grow at an alarming rate. Luckily, scientists were able to slow his growth rate and he was able to live his life but it has been difficult for him to say the least.

Us world wonders usually find a way to communicate with each other and some of us become close friends but there was a special connection between Henrick and me. We would often joke about who had it worst, both of us needed special made everything, but Henrick's financial burden was insane. Being the size of a pencil, I lose all independence, whenever I need to go somewhere, I need a carer to transport me, whereas, Henrik's fame has allotted him the financial freedom to create a vehicle that would house his large frame. I could go on and on about the things that bug me about my size. Speaking of bugs...I rather not.

After several years of skyping with Henrick, meeting at events and, going on dates, we decided to become a couple. Now I know what you are probably thinking, Steffie, that is ridiculous, what could you do with an 8'10 sized giant, and let me tell you, a lot. The first time Henrick and I made love it was magical and mind-blowing. But before I get into any of the details, let me tell you that this is a judgment-free zone and Henrick and I are fully consenting adults.

As I was saying, our first time was magical, he drove several hours from his house to pick me up and back to his place. He couldn't stay at my place because it was not designed for giants.

He was very thoughtful about how to transport me, stacking up cushions and making a makeshift seat for me to sit on so that I could see out of the window. He was also careful about not putting the window down, in the fear that I may just blow away in the wind, which would not have happened because I was secured to the seat. I wore my voice box so that he could hear me clearly and we were on our way.

Once we arrived at his place, we chatted about mundane stuff, but both of us were clearly nervous as it would be our first sexual experience. We went into his bedroom, well, he carefully carried me in the palm of his hand and I held on for dear life to his large middle finger.

"You look gorgeous today Steffie," said Hendrick, looking down at me as I rested in his hand.

"Thank you, Hendrick," I said. I did make a special effort with my appearance, putting on make-up, and putting on a nice sundress that he could admire.

Clearing his throat nervously, I could see his large adam's apple bob up and down.

"Lift me up to your face Kendrick," I said and as he did I shook a bit in his hand. "Bring me closer to your lips so I can kiss them."

I planted little kisses on his upper and bottom lips, which felt like a pillow against my face. I brushed my face against his lips and felt him smile.

"Where is that rope I told you to make," I asked.

"Here it is," he said, using his other hand to loop it around his neck.

"Sit me down on the table, let's take off our clothes," I said, feeling myself grow horny at the site of Hendrick's big body.

Sitting me down on the table, I quickly slipped out of my dress and underclothes and stood naked on the table. Kendrick stood up and his head almost hit the ceiling before taking off his clothes.

Hendrick was quite muscular, his form did not seem abnormal, he was just extra tall, just as I was extraordinarily short. He opened his hand on the table and I climb back in his palm and he sat on the bed, leaned back on the pillows, and set me free on his chest.

"I'm going to explore now," I said, and using the rope as a guide, I walked down his body carefully. Leaving little kisses along the way.

"That feels amazing," I heard him say when I started planting kisses around his naval. I stuck my hand inside and was amazed at how it felt around my arm. Walking down further I reached my destination, and I was happy to be standing next to the towering cock. I was about 7 inches long, and his cock was at least twice my size. I reached around it to give it a hug, but I could not fully wrap my arms around it. My naked body was pressed against it and it felt velvety, hard, and, warm. I started licking it with my tongue and Henrick started moaning and drops of liquid fell on my head.

"It feels good yeah?"

"God yes, don't stop," he said. I walked along the edge of his large ball sack and I was amazed at how good it felt. They were full and I felt like I could jump up and down on them and have a fantastic time. Instead, I planted tiny kisses and laid my naked body down on them while grinding my pussy into it. The sensation was amazing and I wanted to keep doing it, but Hendrick suddenly picked me up and I went flying into the air and landed right back on his chest. He took his finger and started playing with my exposed breast and the feeling was so unique that I almost passed out from the pleasure.

"I want to taste you too," he said and delicately spread my legs, stuck out his tongue, and put me on the tip. I was riding the top of his hot wet tongue and he stroke my pussy with it.

"Yes Hendrick, Yes," I moaned, feeling wetness run down my legs. I could feel Hendrick's fingers holding me up securely while he gave me attention. Without warning, he turned me around and placed my entire legs and thighs in his mouth and he starting making sucking motions with his mouth as if I were a lollipop. I was moving in and out and the feeling is difficult to describe but I had an instant orgasm from his actions. When he took me out of his mouth I was soaking wet from the waist down. It is not an experience a normal person will ever get to feel.

Now being the size of a pencil, there was nothing much I could do for Hendrick, but I was able to get him to cum, while rubbing my naked body on his cock and using the makeshift rope to scale his cock and ride the head, rubbing my pussy all over it. Of course, there would be no way for him to penetrate me or most women for that matter, but my attention caused him to shoot out tons of cum, causing my body to shift off the head and land on his balls.

After our first experience, we tried other things that the average person just would never be able to do, and we were happy campers. We got married and many people speculated about our sex life; Do they do it, how do they do it, why do they do it, that sort of thing. Of course, we kept quiet about everything, at least up until now.

No Pencils have been harmed during the making of this Flash Story, can't say the same for make-up brushes.


ChloeHay
ChloeHay
114 Followers