Stella

Story Info
Step mom as a plaything.
4k words
4.01
128.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nylons were a mess, runs and ladders all over, but she still had her high heels on. Her bra and panties were nowhere to be seen and it was obvious from the dried (and wet) cum stains all over her face and pubic area that more than one guy had taken advantage of her. I knew from experience that when she woke up she wouldn't be able to tell who or how many. I also knew that she would be contrite, beg forgiveness and promise that it would never happen again and that she would mean it at the time. But I also knew it would only be two, maybe three days before it would happen again. Still, she did look sexy lying there on the floor, legs spread wide and ready for the next man to come along. Her tits, not at all saggy considering that she was forty-one, looked real inviting with their half-inch nipples and I shook my head in disgust as I got ready to perform the final indignity on her. I undressed and climbed between her outstretched legs, lined my cock up with her cum filled pussy, grabbed her hips and pulled her to me. I fucked her for almost ten minutes as she moaned and tossed, loving the feel of her sloppy, wet pussy and finally I spit out my sperm to commingle with all that the unknown others had left behind. When my cock was limp I leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead and said, "Thanks Mom" and then I gathered my clothes and went to my room.

Stella wasn't really my mother - she was my stepmother. Dad had married her a year ago, two years after my mother died in an accident. What dad didn't know until after the wedding (several months after the wedding) was that Stella was an alcoholic. She had apparently been on the wagon when she and dad had met and had been able to stay on it until about six months after the wedding. When Stella did fall off the wagon it changed my life. I went from being an overweight nerd to being a creep. A harsh thing to call myself, but totally justified considering my behavior and my refusal to stop what I was doing.

The first day Stella fell off the wagon was the day I lost my virginity. My dad works swing shift, usually leaving home around two-fifteen in the afternoon and not getting back home until twelve-thirty or one. It was summer and I was home from school and working part time at Wal-Mart, but on that particular day I was off. Stella got in her car and left just after my dad went to work. I was in my room, which has a window that overlooks the driveway; my lights were out because I had my telescope trained on the full moon and I was trying to find the craters that were on a chart that I had.

Stella's car pulled into the drive and another car pulled in behind her. A man got out of the driver's side of Stella's car and started to walk around to the passenger door. Another man got out of the other car and joined the first man and helped him get Stella out of the car and carry her to the house. I heard them come in the front door and when after five minutes or so and the men hadn't left I went to see what was going on. As I approached the head of the stairs I heard a voice say:

"She's not bad looking for a drunk" and another voice said, "God, but she's tight. She must not get fucked much."

Being curious I stupidly walked to the banister and looked downstairs to see that they had Stella on the couch, dress up to her waist, panties pulled off and one of the men was fucking her. Her eyes were open and her head was rolling from side to side and she was moaning, but if I had to guess I would have said that she didn't have a clue as to what was going on. The first guy got off of her and the second guy got on and I stood there and watched. I must have made a sound because one of the men looked up and saw me.

"Hey" he called, "Get your ass down here."

I was frightened and wanted to run, but there wasn't anyplace I could run to and he was between me and the door downstairs.

"Come on kid, get your ass down here." I went down and he said, "Take your pants off." I just looked at him and he said, "I said get your god damned pants off, now!"

I took them off.

"The jockeys too" he said.

I was standing there naked when the man fucking Stella got off of her. "Okay kid, your turn." I didn't understand what he was saying and the other man said, "Get on her kid and put your dick in her." The first man said, "Yeah, once you do her you won't be able to say shit about us without burning yourself. Go ahead, fuck her."

I shook my head no, "I can't. It wouldn't be right."

"Oh yes you can and you will. Do it on your own and get some pleasure out of it or I'll punch your lights out and we will set you on top of her and take a picture. Either way, you will put your dick in her." I hesitated and he moved toward me and pushed me toward the couch, "Do yourself a favor kid; fuck her and save yourself some pain. Hell, she ain't gonna know that her own kid fucked her anymore than she knew we did."

I looked down at Stella on the couch, legs spread and inviting. I'd had a hard cock ever since I looked over the railing at what was going on; I looked from one man to the other and then I crawled on Stella and gave up my virginity. When I was done the two men fucked her one more time each and then they left. As they were going out the front door one of them turned and said:

"If she keeps coming down to Al's Bar and getting sloshed you'll probably see us again." Then he grinned, "Don't do nothing we wouldn't do" and he left.

I looked at Stella lying on the couch and then I went over and fucked her again. I decided that I couldn't let my dad find her like that so I wrestled her up stairs, undressed her, cleaned her up and put her to bed. I went back to my room and thought about what I had just done. I didn't really have a choice in the matter, at least the first time, I wasn't big enough or strong enough to have fought off those two guys. Then I wondered what the consequences would be if Stella wasn't totally out of it and told my dad what I had done. He wouldn't care why, just that I had. The more I sat there and thought about it though, the harder my dick got. I realized that dad could only kill me once and so I went back and fucked Stella one more time.

When I was done I stood off to the side of the bed and watched her, tits rising and falling as she breathed and damned if I didn't get hard again. I fucked her for the fourth time that night and that time she moaned a little and I thought I felt her hips pushing up at me and I wondered if she was waking up. I got off of her and ran to my room and finished myself off by hand. I was awake when my dad got home and I layed there in my bed expecting him to come barging through the door at any minute. He didn't and nothing was said the next day either. I kept a close eye on Stella to see if she would act any different toward me, but she didn't.

++++++++++++++++++

The next day I worked until nine in the evening and Stella was gone when I got home. Around ten-thirty I was again looking through my telescope when two cars again pulled into the drive. One was Stella's, but the other one wasn't the same one from the night before. There were two men, but neither one was familiar. This time they didn't bring Stella inside, just fucked her on the back seat of her car and then they left her there with the door open and the dome light on. I had no desire to see my dad go to jail and he was going to kill her if he came home and found her like that. I went down to see if I could manage to get her up to bed before he got home. It wasn't easy, but I managed to get it done. I got her dirty, cum stained clothes off of her and tossed them into the dirty clothes and then I got a wash rag and cleaned her pussy up as good as I could. That was a mistake because it gave me a hard on. I tweaked her nipples and she moaned, but gave no other indication that she knew what was going on so I took off my pants and fucked her and as I banged away I wondered what she would feel like if I was the first one to get to her. I had no frame of reference because I was a virgin when the men had made me fuck her, but I did know that I liked the feel of her. I fucked her three times before cleaning her up one last time and going off to my own room.

The next night when I got home from work I pulled into the driveway just as three men were bringing Stella home. Two of the men were from the first night and I worked up enough courage to approach them and in a quavering voice I asked them if they would please carry her up to the bedroom.

"I have to get her up there and clean her up before my dad gets home or he'll kill her. I almost couldn't do it when she got left in the car last night."

One guy laughed and said, "Sure kid, we would rather have her on the bed anyway."

They got Stella upstairs, undressed her and put her on the bed and then they took turns on her for the next two hours. Stella moaned and thrashed about under them, but I was sure she didn't really know what was happening to her. When they had finished and were leaving one of them said, "She's all yours kid, enjoy" and they all laughed as they headed for the front door. I looked at the clock and saw that I had enough time so I fucked her twice before doing the usual cleanup and going to my own room.

+++++++++++++++++

This went on for the next three weeks and sometimes I fucked her and sometimes I didn't. Of course Stella was good on the weekends when my dad was home, but as soon as he was gone on Monday she went down to Al's Bar, got shit faced and was taken advantage of by anywhere from two to five guys. Then one Thursday while I was sitting at home watching the TV the phone rang and when I answered it a voice said:

"That you kid?" I recognized the voice and said that it was. "We ain't bringing her home tonight. There are too many guys here for us to argue with. They're doing her out in the parking lot so you may want to come down and get her."

When I got to Al's half and hour later I found one guy fucking her and five guys lined up waiting. I looked at my watch and saw that I had two hours before I absolutely had to get her home so I stood and waited. When they were all done I drove her home, got her upstairs and undressed and got her on the bed. I remembered what the man had said, "Too many to argue with." I wondered how many that was which led to my wondering what she felt like which led to my fucking her to find out. I sure hoped my dad didn't want to fuck her when he got home. He might wonder why he couldn't feel the sides.

I was off the next day and when dad left for work and Stella started getting ready to go to the bar I told her not to leave without me. She looked at me and said, "What?"

"I said don't leave without me. I need to pick up my car."

"Where is your car?"

"It's down at AL's Bar."

"At Al's Bar? Why would I be going down to Al's Bar?"

"I don't know. To get drunk or laid or both, but that's where I had to go and get you last night in order to get you home and into bed before dad got here."

She looked at me with shock and surprise, "You put me to bed? You undressed me and you've seen me naked?"

"You really don't know?

She sat down on the side of the bed and looked at me like I was crazy, "You have actually undressed me and put me to bed and seen me naked?"

She was either a damned good actress or she really didn't know, so I told her about everything she'd done (and had done to her, omitting my getting my share) and how I had been getting her cleaned up and into bed before dad got home.

"You watched me? You saw them do..." and he voice trailed off.

"I couldn't do anything else. There were always more of them than me and besides, they were all grown men and I'm just a kid so I couldn't fight them. I couldn't call the cops because then dad would find out and I didn't think you would want that. All I could do was clean you up and get you in bed so dad wouldn't find out."

Then she surprised me, "Oh you poor baby. To have had to watch and then cleanup the mess. Oh baby, I'm sorry" and she came over to me and hugged me. I was very much aware of her tits pushing into my chest and of my erection rising up. She felt it too, the erection I mean, and she pulled away from me. "Let me get my purse and we will go and get your car.

She dropped me at my car and as I drove away I saw her going into Al's. I wondered how much longer this could go on before my dad found out. Two hours later Stella came home. She had a couple of shopping bags with her and she set the bags on the counter and started emptying them; two bottles of vodka, two of Seven Crown and a half a dozen bottles of mix. She opened up a bottle of vodka and a bottle of tonic water and made herself a drink - a big one. I went on up to my room and fifteen minutes later Stella walked into my room, drink in hand, and sat down on my bed.

"Daniel, tell me again about the last three weeks."

I described each time and she would interrupt and ask me things like how many were there, what did they say, what did they do and things like that. When I finished telling her the previous nights story she said:

"And you have no idea how many?"

And I told her that I had only seen the six that were there when I got there. "Are you sure that your father doesn't know?"

I shrugged. She was quiet for several moments and then said, "When the men were gone Daniel, did you do anything to me? Besides clean me up and put me to bed?" The denial was on my lips, but before I could get it out she said, "Of course you did. I suppose it was only fair considering what you were doing for me. Still, it probably wasn't very good for you, being last in line. You never got to be first, did you? No, of course not." She looked at her glass, "Oops, empty. Be right back" and she got up and left. Five minutes later she walked back into the room, fresh drink in hand and not one stitch of clothing on her body. She sat down on the edge of the bed:

"Today Daniel, you get to be first. Actually, today you may get to be first and only. I don't think I'm going to Al's anymore. Daniel, have you ever eaten my pussy when the men were done with me?" She saw the look on my face, "Pity, some men really seem to like it. Come over here Daniel. I'm going to teach you how to eat pussy."

The rest of the afternoon went from there. Stella had me eat her pussy (a first for me), she sucked my cock (another first) and then she fucked me. Then we started all over and did the same stuff again. By the time we quit Stella was almost bombed (she had been drinking all afternoon) and I expected that I was going to have do the cleanup and put her to bed routine. But she managed to get up and started toward her room, but then stumbled, "I guess I'm going to need your help again baby." I helped her to the bedroom and she turned and put her arms around me and kissed me, "Thanks for taking care of me baby" and I set her down on the bed and left the room.

The next day when I got home from work Stella wasn't there and I wondered what this night would bring. At nine I heard a car pull into the drive and I peeked through the blinds and saw that it was Stella and she was alone. She was having trouble getting out of the car and so I went out and helped her into the house.

"Thank you baby, help me upstairs, will you?"

I got her upstairs and onto the bed and then I undressed her. I turned to go and she said, "What's the matter Daniel, don't you want me any more?" I turned to look and she spread her legs, "Come here baby. Eat my pussy, please?"

She looked so sexy and inviting that I went over and did what she'd asked me to. As soon as my tongue touched her I knew that she had been fucked. I looked up at her and she giggled:

"Only two baby, only two in the parking lot and then I hurried home to you."

I had eaten her the day before after I had cum in her and it hadn't killed me and I was curious so I went back to licking her pussy. It wasn't bad, maybe just a little saltier than mine had been. I licked and sucked her pussy for several minutes and then Stella said:

"Enough Daniel. I need you to fuck me now. Come on baby, put your cock in me."

We fucked three times and she sucked my cock once before I went to my own room. I layed on my back, staring up at the ceiling, and wondered what would happen when I went back to school the next week. Who would clean her up and put her to bed before dad got home and who would drive down to Al's after the gangbang to bring her home.

++++++++++++++++++++

Stella was saved by the economy. Things got slow where dad worked and he was laid off which meant that he was around all the time and Stella couldn't go to the bar. Dad had a lot in savings and he decided to do handyman type work to make a few bucks on the side and to collect his unemployment until he got called back. He still wasn't back to work when I came home for the holidays. Things were a little awkward between Stella and me when we didn't have an alcoholic haze between us. On my third day back Stella came to my room.

"Miss me Daniel? Miss my lips closing on your cock?" She started shedding clothes, "Miss my pussy baby? We have four hours before your dad gets home. Let's not waste them."

The rest of the time I was home when my dad left to go somewhere Stella would come looking for me. The same pattern repeated itself at Spring break and again during my summer vacation. Stella was still an alcoholic, but she managed to hide it from dad; she had a vodka bottle in a pair of boots in the closet, one hidden behind the washing machine and God only knew where else. I could have cared less. As long as she was sucking my cock and fucking me she could do anything she damn well pleased. I almost hated going back to school in the fall and leaving all that good pussy behind.

Dad's being out of work had no effect on my going to school. My mother had taken out an insurance policy with me as the beneficiary and it was paying for my car, my schooling and my living expenses. I had an apartment half a mile from campus and one night about six weeks in to the fall term I was in my apartment working on a term paper when there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find Stella standing there. I stepped back and let her in and she walked over and sat down on the couch.

"You helped me before Daniel, can you help me again?"

I asked her what was up and she told me that my dad had been called back to work, she had gone to Al's for a couple of drinks and dad had come home to find her on the living room couch with cum all over the place.

"He threw me out Daniel. Just pushed me out the front door and threw my clothes out after me. Can I stay with you Daniel? At least till I can find a job and a place of my own?"

I couldn't very well say no to the only piece of ass I'd ever had so I told her yes, but that she could never, ever answer the phone, "The last thing I need is for dad to call and for you to answer the phone."

Stella never did find a job or a place of her own. She stayed with me, fucked me all I wanted and then some. Then one day some buddies of mine stopped by while I was out, but Stella was there and she had been drinking. After a couple of hours of taking turns on her they left and took her with them back to the frat house. I didn't find out about it until three hours later when I came home and found a note on the kitchen table. It's been that way ever since. Sometimes I have to go to the frat house to get her, other times I come home to find like she was that night, and still other times I'll come home to find her waiting in bed for me. The guys all think she's my mother and I haven't told them otherwise, for shock value more than any other reason. But there is something very weird going on that I don't understand. Girls that never had any thing to do with me before have started showing an interest in me and I know that most of them have heard about my "mother." I wonder what that is supposed to mean. Whatever, I don't know how long I'm going to have my very own resident drunken slut, but I do hope it is at least until I graduate.