Stella and Call Girl Emma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emma, can I... can I ask you something?" Stella stuttered.

"Anything, precious," Emma told her.

"Well, I wanna learn more, a lot more," Stella said. "And I know you have your regulars, so I was wondering... I mean I was hoping.... I was thinking, maybe I could be one... a regular of yours?"

"You mean you wanna see me once a month, or something like that?" Emma said.

"Once... once a week," Stella said.

"Well, we are eager to learn, aren't we?" Emma laughed.

"If... if you can't, or... or something like that, I... I understand, but...."

Her sentence was this time cut off by Emma, not her nervousness, as Emma tilted Stella's head up and pressed a kiss to her lips.

"Of course I wanna see you once a week, Stell Baby," Emma told her, softly tucking a strand of hair behind Stella's ear.

"Really?" Stella said, that gorgeous smile on her lips.

"Really," Emma said. "But this time, you're gonna have to call Rachel, because she organises all my regulars. I'll let her know you're gonna give her a call, get her to give you a time without question."

Stella shocked Emma again tonight, jumping up and wrapping her arms round Emma's neck in a tight hug.

"Oh, thank you," Stella told her.

"Your welcome, sweetie," Emma said, hugging Stella back just as tightly.

One more passionate goodbye kiss and Stella was gone for the night, again leaving Emma with pleasant feelings and wonderful memories. She just couldn't wait to see her again.

Turning back and heading to her bedroom, Emma sighed as she saw a new item resting against her pillow.

A brown envelope.

12