Stella Steps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Da_Vida
Da_Vida
172 Followers

As Stella took the last sip from the glass, a second man came up to the bar and took the stool to her left. This was a younger man perhaps in his late twenties. Before the bartender could come over, the man called out an order for a Jack Daniels on the rocks. He then turned to Stella and said, "A knockout looking chick like you shouldn't be sitting here alone at the bar." He then asked, "Why don't you come over and sit with me at a table?"

Stella found the approach unimaginative. She turned and locked eyes with him long enough to reply, "Thank you but I prefer the bar." She then returned her eyes back to her empty glass of wine. She wanted to order another glass of this delicious wine but didn't know what she was drinking. She was going to call the bartender over and just ask for another when he appeared with another glass and sat it down with the same comment he'd made before. Obviously, thought Stella, whomever the patron was he was keeping up with her drink consumption but was doing so in an unobtrusive manner because she had no idea who he was.

The two men who were flanking Stella at the bar both continued to try to make small talk while Stella worked at ignoring them. She had finally decided that the only way she was going to get rid of them was to be nasty, which she considered unladylike, or to leave and see if she could reel in something better elsewhere. The mysterious provider of the delicious wine intrigued Stella but he had not made himself known. Just as she turned and was about to get down from the barstool, she saw a man approaching with a charming smile radiating from his face. He came directly up to her and said, "Good evening. I hope you've enjoyed the wine that you've been drinking."

"Yes, it is delightful," replied Stella as she looked up into his eyes and then slightly parted her lips with the tip of her tongue.

The handsome man who appeared to be in his late thirties said, "I'm happy that you like the wine. By the way, my name is George." He extended his hand to help Stella down from the barstool and extract her from between the two men who had been hoping to get lucky. She briefly wondered what they would have thought had they succeeded.

"I'm Stella," she replied as she took George's hand. His hand was warm to the touch and gently conveyed the power in the arm and shoulder to which it was attached.

Stella's feet settled to the floor and she looked up at George's face several inches above her own even though she was wearing high heels. George continued to hold Stella's hand, which she didn't mind at all. She now noticed that George's free hand held a bottle of unopened wine at his side. George released her hand and turned presenting his bent arm as he said, "Stella let me escort you out of the bar." Without saying a word Stella placed her arm through his and the two of them strode from the bar as the two flankers at the bar followed them out with envious eyes. When they reached the lobby, George disengaged his arm and turned to face Stella. He looked down at Stella's face for a moment and said, "You have very intriguing eyes Stella. Eyes that tell me that they guard an interesting story. I hope it is a story that you might be willing to share with me some time."

Stella smiled warming and replied, "Who knows. Perhaps I will tell you my story sometime."

"Well, in the meantime let me present you with this bottle of Late Harvest Sauvignon Blanc from Chile. Please take it home with you and enjoy it or if you like I'd be honored to share it with you."

Stella was thrilled at this attention from George. He was exactly the type of man that she had hoped to find when she did her first solo sojourn into the world as a woman. This was a man that brought out feminine components in her personality that no amount of solitary role-playing could accomplish no matter how well or often it was performed. She certainly didn't want to break off the encounter and let go of those feeling so she replied; "It would be a waste to drink such a wine alone. I'd love to share it with you, but I don't particularly want to go back into the bar."

George smiled and said, "Yes, I noticed the bar pests. If you won't be offended by the offer, I have a room here in the hotel where we could share the wine."

"Not at all offended." With a grin she added, "I'm confident that you're a true gentleman and wouldn't try to take advantage just because a lady accompanies you to your room for a drink."

George's face lit up and he said, "Wonderful, I was hoping that you'd say yes." George turned and extended his bent arm once again and Stella placed her own through it and they began a short journey through the lobby to the elevators. After the elevator came to a stop on the fifteenth floor, they exited and George led Stella down the hall by the hand. They arrive before the door into his room and George took a key card from his pocket and inserted it. The lock on the door clicked and displayed a green light. George pushed the door open and held it for Stella to enter and then he followed her into the room and let the door close behind them.

The room was actually a small suite and Stella observed that it included a sitting area. George indicated a couch and suggested that Stella make herself comfortable while he got a couple of wine glasses from the kitchenette. Soon George was back with the wine glasses and the bottle of now uncorked wine. He placed the bottle and glasses on the coffee table and sat on the couch next to Stella. As he poured the wine into the glasses he said, "The bottle that this wine comes in is small and I can only get two short glasses apiece from it but I have more, if we want it."

Stella smiled and replied, "I probably shouldn't drink anymore than that while alone in the bedroom of a handsome man."

George laughed and said, "Don't worry, I won't take advantage of a lady whose inhibitions have been softened by alcohol."

"Not even if the lady wishes you to take advantage?" asked Stella with doe soft eyes that twinkled as she gazed into George's eyes.

George held Stella's gaze, grinned and answered, "If the lady really desires my attentions I could succumb to temptation."

George and Stella sat on the couch drinking wine and talking about music, movies and books that they both enjoyed. The petite bottle of wine was soon consumed and both were feeling mellow. Stella had snuggled up against George and he had put his arm around her shoulders. Stella's right had had dropped down to rest on George's left leg just above the knee. As they talked she used her nails to gently stroke George's leg through his trousers. She was pleased to see an increase in the bulk filling the crotch of his trousers. Stella was excited by this small successful attempt to elicit a physical response in a man.

Shortly, George excused himself to go to the toilet. While he was gone Stella took the empty wine glasses into the kitchenette and began rinsing them out in the sink. George came into the kitchenette and stopped just behind her. He placed his arms around her just below her bust line. He leaned down bringing his lips to the hair on the top of Stella's head and kissed her hair. Stella pushed back against him increasing the pressure of their contact. She could now feel George's manhood rising against the restraint of his clothing. George leaned further over and gently kissed the side of her neck and Stella turned into George so that she now faced him. She looked up into his face with eyes that conveyed warmth and receptivity. George placed his fingers gently on her cheek as he leaned down and lightly kissed her on the lips. Stella felt a little wave of submissive pleasure slowly sweep through her body and she thought she might just collapse into his arms. George took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom. As they exited the kitchenette, he turned off the light leaving the only the soft glow of a dim lamp near the couch.

When they were almost to the bed, George stopped and turned to face Stella. He reached out and took her other hand and looked deeply into her eyes. In a whisper that rang in Stella's ears like bells he simply said, "I want you."

Stella gazed up at George's face and then softly squeezed his hands and pulled him to her. George enfolded Stella in his arms and hugged her tightly to him. Stella's face was pressed into George's muscular chest and she could feel the breath slip from his lungs in a pleasurable sigh. She could feel her breasts being flattened out by the pressure of George's body against them. She could also feel George's hands slide down the back of her silk dress and come to rest on her buttocks. George gently pulled her closer to him and Stella could feel his now fully aroused manhood pressing against her stomach and seeking release from its confinement. George's evident arousal caused a little shiver of pleasure to sweep over Stella. George leaned over and passionately kissed her and explored the contours of her body with his hands, which caused her clothing to caress her as well.

Stella unbuttoned George's shirt and pulled it out of the waistband of his pants. She was surprised to find that he was not wearing an undershirt and ran her fingers through the curly hair on his chest. Stella leaned in and gently bit his nipples and then licked them with the tip of her tongue as they engorged and became firm. George grasped the zipper on the back of her dress and released it. Stella shrugged the dress from her shoulders, George pulled the sleeves down her arms and the dress fell around her ankles. She stepped out of the dress and pushed it to one side with her foot. George then took great pleasure in caressing her body through her silky lingerie.

As George continued his caresses, his erection became more and more the focus of Stella's attention. Soon she felt compelled to release the poor thing from it confinement and undid George's belt, unbuttoned his pants, opened his fly and pushed his pants down over his hips. Stella stepped back and pulled down on George's boxer shorts, which dropped to his ankles as soon as they were clear of the obstruction presented by his now ram rod straight cock. Stella reached out and took the cock in her hand. It was hard and warm to the touch. Stella held the proof of her femininity in her hand. She looked up at George whose head was inclined slightly backward, eyes closed with a grin on his face as the pleasure of her touch traveled throughout his body. Stella was happy that her touch gave George pleasure. Without a moments thought, she dropped to her knees. George's cock stuck straight out from beneath his groin and nearly touched her face. Stella took a deep breath, exhaled, licked her lips and took the firm shaft of hot flesh into her mouth.

George groaned with pleasure as he felt Stella's wet, warm mouth engulf his cock. He took her head between his hands and guided her back as he sat on the edge of the bed. He spread his legs to give Stella more headroom and then leaned back on his elbows where he could watch her minister to his member. Stella grasped the base of the shaft and licked the underside of the swollen cock. When she reached the bulbous head she found that its tip was leaking generous amounts of seminal fluid, which was sweet and slick. She used her tongue to spread the slippery fluid around the head while occasionally drawing a small quantity into her mouth so that her taste buds could savor the sweet taste. The taste of the cock was better than she had ever imagined it might be. George was very aroused now and was beginning to thrust his cock forward seeking deeper penetration. Stella submitted to his need and opened her mouth and let George push his cock deep into her oral cavity until it was pressing into the entrance to her throat. Stella closed her lips tightly around the shaft and pulled back sliding the wet cock between her lips and out of her mouth. Stella stood and looked down at George leaning back on the bed. George gazed up at her face and whispered, "Stella, I want you. I want you more than anything I can think of."

Stella got onto the bed and sat beside George's reclining body. She held one of his hands between hers and softly replied, "I want you too George and you can have me just as soon as I confess a secret to you." She then proceeded to tell George that Stella was actually a she/male who looked and acted like a woman but did not have the true body of a woman. She told him that if he could accept who she was she was ready to accept him into her body.

George lay quietly for several minutes apparently processing what Stella had told him. He them smiled at Stella and said, "If you can receive me as a man I am ready to take you as a woman."

Stella grinned and said, "I've been waiting my whole adult life for this moment. I want nothing more than to have you make love to me." With that Stella rose from the bed and unhooked her garter belt from her stockings. She then removed the garter belt. She kicked off her shoes and slid her brief down over her stockings and to her ankles at which point she stepped out of the brief. Next, she took George by the hand and pulled him up off the bed. She got her pocketbook and took out a tube of personal lubricant. Stella spread a generous amount of the lube on George's cock giving an extra thick coating to the head. Lubing up the cock felt so good she had to restrain herself so that she didn't bring George to an early climax. Stella then took a tissue from her purse and squeezed a glob of lube onto it. She reached back between her legs and applied the lube to the entrance to her tunnel and pushed some just inside the opening. All the while Stella maintained eye contact with George so that while he was looking at her he was not watching the mechanics of the preparation.

Stella crawled up onto the bed leaving plenty of room for George to follow behind her. She was on her hands and knees and then dropped down on her elbows and forearms. This position pushed her buttocks a bit higher and clearly in a position of complete submission and receptivity to her lover. George got on to the bed and positioned himself between her legs. Stella reached back with both hands and spread her butt cheeks as wide as possible, which pressed her face into the bedding. George reached out and grasped her waist and pulled her toward him as he pushed the head of his shaft against the gleaming hole marking the entrance to Stella's tunnel. George pressed against the entrance and Stella pushed out on the muscles at the entrance causing them to open allowing George's cock head to press through an inside of her. As the head passed the entrance, Stella groaned and gritted her teeth. In spite of all the preparation she was after all still a virgin. George hesitated and asked, "Are you alright?"

Stella answered back, "Yes, don't stop. Please don't stop. I want to feel you all the way inside of me."

George then began to work the rest of his cock into Stella's tunnel. Finally, he felt her buttocks against his pubic hair and knew there was little further that he could go and stopped. Stella moved her arms back to the front and once again used her elbows and forearms for support. She was breathing a bit fast and making small whimpering sounds but otherwise seemed fine. George could feel the circle of muscle at the entrance to her tunnel gripping his shaft so tightly that it was almost painful. They both just remained in position and didn't move. After a couple of minutes, Stella's muscles began to make an accommodation to the large, firm shaft they encircled. The muscles relaxed somewhat and the tightness gripping George's shaft eased. Stella lay quietly and savored the feel of fullness that George's manhood provided. The feeling of being physically possessed by this handsome man excited Stella and she knew that she was now his to do with what he pleased. She wanted to feel George's pleasure and whispered, "Please fuck me George, fuck me senseless."

Hearing Stella's request caused any inhibitions that George still felt to fall away. He began to gently thrust. Stella's tunnel held him tightly so there was no in and out as such but his hard cock meat could move back and forth inside the looser skin covering the engorged tissue mass. Stella could feel her tits gently swaying in rhythm to George's movement. She felt stuffed to the bursting point by George's swollen member. She continued to groan from time to time but urged George on determined that he would not leave the job unfinished. Stella snaked a hand back between her legs and gently cradled George's ball sack in her hand. She lightly massaged his balls as if to ensure that she got all of their juice once they erupted. Soon George could feel his orgasm rising and he thrust forward to put his cock as deeply into Stella as it would go, which elicited a small gasp from her. George's cock erupted and spat glob after glob of his hot, thick sperm from its tip and deep into Stella's body. She was thrilled to feel the spasms from George's cock because she knew he was experiencing the ecstasy that a woman could give a man.

When George had expended himself, Stella released his balls and drew her hand back from between her legs. George held on to Stella's hips and pulled them both sideways on to the bed where they lay in a spoon configuration. George was totally spent and just laid breathing deeply with his eyes closed. His left arm was extended and formed a pillow for Stella's head and his right arm lay across her body at her waist. Stella was so happy to have given George his pleasure that she was almost crying with the joy of it. They lay there on the bed quietly merged. As George's member softened, it became more and more difficult for Stella to tell where he ended and she began. Their bodies felt truly melded into one. She felt a warm glow as happiness spread through her body and swept away the discomfort that submitting to her lover's physical need had caused her. George soon fell asleep and Stella just lay content and satisfied with her first experience with a man. As George slept his member began to slide out of Stella and after a while she felt it plop out of her body all together.

Stella eased herself out of the bed and gathered up her clothing. She went into the bathroom and shut the door. She cleaned up and got the rest of her clothes on. Finally, she touched up her makeup and brushed her hair. Judging that she looked presentable Stella turned off the light and silently moved back to the side of the bed. In the dim light she could see a pad and pen lying on the bedside table. She took the pen and wrote her personal email address on the pad. She could hear George's rhythmic breathing nearby and could just perceive his scent. She felt a flush of warmth sweep through her body and feelings of tenderness toward her lover overwhelmed her. Stella leaned over and let her lips brush lightly across George's cheek in a good-bye kiss and then stole across the room and out the door.

She walked down the hall with a spring in her step and a self-satisfied grin on her face. She reveled in the thought that a part of George was still inside her. His gift to her was at this very moment being absorbed by her body and it would remain a part of her for some time to come. She hoped he would find her email address and that she would hear from him but if not she would still have his gift and the memory of their love making to cherish.

Da_Vida
Da_Vida
172 Followers
12