Stella's delicious anal chocolate

Story Info
Harry can't help his desire to taste Stella's anal delights.
2.9k words
4.5
44.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got to church just after service started. The choir was singing as the usher showed us to a pew half way down the center aisle and on the right. As we walked to our seats, I couldn't take my eyes off of one of the women in the choir. Seated second from the right, Stella gave me a nearly imperceptible nod as she sang.

Stella is not only one of my wife's best friends, she is also my lover.

We started having sex before I got married and, to my surprise, continued soon afterward. But it was only after I was married that I learned how dirty and filthy she is -- and how much I love it.

She is a sex-demon, driven by an overpowering lust to more kinky sex. It's like air to her, and she can't live without getting lots and lots of dick.

But she is also a consummate scat queen and introduced me to the nastiest, dirtiest, filthiest sex I have ever had.

And the most enjoyable. I love it, I crave it. I'm addicted to it. I'm addicted to her, as well.

And to my disgrace, she knows it.

I long to be her toilet slave and to have her hot golden yellow piss sliding down my throat and to taste the nasty, smelly brown shit as it comes out of her big, dirty ass. She fills me with a lust I cannot deny, a lust she doesn't deprive me.

But I've tried to deny it. I've tried hard for two weeks.

I often spent Wednesday evenings and/or most of the day on Saturdays -- times when I am free and my wife is at work -- with Stella in her apartment having truly dirty, smelly sex. I love seeing her in only panties and watching her big, black ass cheeks juggle as she walks. Sometimes she shits in her panties and pulls them down, handing me her shit-stained panties with a large turd in them. I peel back the panty in a banana and bite off pieces of her chocolate scat to chew and swallow.

She masturbates her juicy, wet pussy as I consume her filth, her fingers working feverishly in and out of her frothy pussy as she commands me to eat it all and not to waste a morsel of her nasty chocolate goodness.

The air in the room fills up of the vile stench of the gases from the depths of her bowels and it's nearly overpowering but also intoxicating.

After I eat all her shit, I fuck her pussy and her ass until I cum, and she cleans her scat off of my dick with her tongue. She loves the taste of her own shit as much as I do.

But I have tried to stop, perhaps out of guilt or perhaps out of the knowledge that my lust for her scat is out of control; or that she's controlling me and my filthy desire. I've avoided her calls at work or her text. I haven't seen her in two weeks. But now, as I sit down, my heart is beating out of my chest and my dick is getting hard as I see her and imagine which panties she's wearing to cover her bald pussy and beautiful fleshy ass cheeks.

I try to concentrate and calm down, hoping my wife won't notice my discomfort. And it's working. But when an usher up front is reading the announcements, my cell phone vibrates. I reach into my jacket pocket and pull it out. There's a text with only five letters.

r u h NB

I've seen this before and I know its meaning -- "Are you hungry, Nasty Boy?"

I look up and catch her eye. She smiles. I involuntarily lick my lips but put my phone away without answering. Moments later, another text.

It's short and we both know she had me. Stella knows I will respond, either now or later.

2 d+

It means she hasn't pooped out her nasty chocolate goodness in more than two days. And thus, I'll have a full meal of long, tight turds out of her big sexy ass.

I didn't know how I would manage it but I had to see her later in the day to enjoy all of her naughtiness, all of her filth. All of her shit.

I nodded yes and she just smiled again.

It was sinful but during the service the only thing I thought about was the nasty thing I planned to do later in the afternoon and how I planned to arrange to be free in order to do it.

After the service, as people milled around greeting each other, I saw Stella. She was wearing a black dress to just below the knees and moderate heels. Appropriate for church, particularly for a member of the choir. The dress flared out at the waist and thus didn't attract as much attention to her big ass as would a tight fitting dress around the hips. She hugged my wife and they talked, and then my wife looked back at me and said, "I'm headed to the restroom and then out to the car."

I nodded yes, and continued talking to the young son of one of the church's Sunday school teachers. Stella engaged in conversation with an elderly churchgoer before breaking it off and wandering over to me as I finished talking to the boy and moved away from him.

After a small customary hug -- nothing to draw anyone's attention -- we spoke in low voices.

"I'm so full right now. I can't wait much longer. I really have to go," Stella said, absentmindedly rubbing her flat tummy. "I need to go."

In my head, I imagine her taking a shit, and the mental image starts my dick to get hard and strain against my slacks.

"I told her I have work to do this afternoon down at the office," I told Stella, explaining the excuse I used on my wife. "So she said she'll go shopping with her mom. I'll have most of the afternoon. I can head over once I get home and get my car. I'll call."

"You nasty boy, you. Hurry. I'm going to feed you so much," she said and smiled again.

I kissed her cheek -- again, nothing out of the ordinary -- and we headed in separate directions, though not before I whispered a question.

"What color panties are you wearing?"

"The blue ones. The ones you bought me."

I remembered the panties well. They were high on her hips and had a seam in the center in back, so they rode up the crack of her ass and her cheeks spilled out on the sides.

Back in the car with my wife, I drove home quickly, declining the offer for lunch at home.

"I'll eat something at my desk at the office." That was a lie, of course, but only about the location of the meal I planned to have. I planned to be in Stella's house eating a lot of brown, semi-soft turds that flowed out of Stella's ass.

Once briefly at home, my wife headed out to see her mom. I waited several minutes to make sure she was gone and then ran to my car. I used my cellphone as I started the engine.

"I'm on my way," I called Stella to say.

"Hurry," she said with urgency. "I've really gotta shit."

Ten minutes later I parked one street over from Stella's house -- I didn't want my car to be spotted -- and hurriedly walked the remaining distance.

Stella was still wearing the black dress when she opened the door. I immediately swept her up into my arms and gave her a long, wet, passionate kiss -- our tongues dancing a delight in each other's mouths. We were both horny and totally into the nastiness we were about to do. She reached down and rubbed my hardening dick through my slacks as I grabbed both her ass cheeks.

"Oh, Harry. You've been bad making me wait, you nasty boy. You make me so fucking horny. I know you want it," she said. Taking my hand, she led me to the bedroom. "I've got so much poop in my ass. I can't hold it much longer. And you better eat all my fuckin' shit."

I licked my lips again in anticipation.

There was a tall kitchen chair situated in the middle of the bedroom. Under it was a towel to catch any pee or shit that didn't land in my mouth. But I planned to get most of it in my hungry mouth. My craving was intense.

We kissed hard and fast, our tongues dancing sexily in each other's month, as we ripped our clothes off. Most of Stella's clothes were on the floor next to the chair as I pulled down her blue panties and she got on the chair, facing me. I got on my knees in front of her as she leaned back.

I was stroking my hard dick as I waited for the heavenly delight I knew was coming.

Stella placed her hands below her knees and spread her legs. Her long pussy slit glistened with her wetness and just below it was a nasty asshole, round, dark brown and inviting. She winked her asshole. Her earthy aroma filled my nose.

"Open your mouth," she commanded.

Suddenly a stream of her warm, yellow nectar shot out of her pussy, hitting me in the face. It covered my face, stinging my eyes. I moved back a little to allow it go directly into my mouth. It was warm and salty, and quickly filled my mouth. I swallowed fast as more piss splashed onto my tongue and washed down my throat.

I nearly drown in the taste of her piss but knew my real joy was coming next.

"Ahhhh," was what I first heard as Stella stained and groaned. Her asshole winked several times and then began to open. And I saw the crown of her chocolate turd. The smell was getting intense.

"Here it comes, toilet boy. I feel it. Open up," Stella managed loudly. "Oh fuck. Here it comes. Oh fuck!"

I stopped stroking my dick and placed both hand on her butt, spreading her ass cheeks further apart as I moved closer. My open mouth was just below her expanding asshole.

"Eat all my shit, you motherfucker. Don't let any of it fall on the floor. Eat my shit."

A long, smelly piece of shit filled my mouth and I started to chew it. I fought to control my gag reflex as I chewed the first of her dark chocolate shit. It was soft and mushy, and tasted bitter and tangy. It was so fucking good.

"You like that, don't you, toilet boy?" she said. "Eat it up. Eat my shit, you toilet bitch."

A massive load of shit escaped from her tiny, tight black asshole. It was hard to believe anyone could hold that much shit. I ate as much shit as I could, although there was so much, some of it fell on the floor beside me. The entire room smelled like 10 people were farting as once. It was a strong, earthy aroma, like nothing I had experienced with her before. It was probably similar to the smell of the devil's worst shit. And as I took it in, it made my dick harder.

As I swallowed the first bit, I opened my mouth for more, as she continued taking her long dump. I took a lot in my mouth but loads more fell onto the floor and she peed again. Stella was emptying her bladder and her bowels into my hungry mouth.

I was overcome with my lust and the absolute desire to eat her shit. I was completely under her control and she knew it. I closed my eyes as I chewed up her filth, enjoying the pure delight of her nastiness. I was in another world, one filled with my lustiest desires being fulfilled.

"Ah, fuck. Eat all that shit," she said. "That's why you are here. To be my toilet bitch," she cooed. "I'm so much better than you wife and you know it. I'm sexier and fulfill your filthy desires. So eat my shit, you horny motherfucker."

And I ate and ate. The strong, pungent taste filled my mouth and coated my tongue. And I couldn't stop eating. I was so lost in my lust that I nearly didn't hear her say, "Clean my shitty ass."

As I finished the meal from her sexy booty, I saw the nasty chocolate filth that coated the ring of her asshole. I stuck my tongue out and flattened it over her asshole. I licked her and kept licking until she was totally clean, sucking in all the last of her chocolate. Then I curled my tongue and shoved it up her ass as my hands squeezed her big, fleshy, soft ass cheeks.

I was in nasty heaven and loved it.

"Oh your tongue is deep in my ass, baby. Eat me. Oh fuck, eat out my ass," Stella shouted.

I looked up at her and she was pulling on the dark, hard nipples of both tits and I tongue-fucked her sweet ass.

Stella was brought up in a very strict and religious household. But years earlier starting in college, which she entered as a virgin, she turned into a total freak. She loved to fuck. And she fucked a lot. It didn't much matter who -- me, other girls' boyfriends, professors, random strangers. She just wanted dick.

"Oh shit, your tongue is so deep in my ass. Eat my ass," she shouted so loud I thought the neighbors would hear. "Ahh, fuck," she said as an orgasm gripped her body. Her body twitched and then stiffened. And she reached down behind my neck and pulled my face deeper into her ass crack. She grind into my face. Hard.

"Ahhhh, I'm cumming. Fuck. I'm cummmming. Fuck. Eat me, daddy. Eat my ass."

My tongue was so deep in her tight asshole I could almost lick the inside of her throat. She pulled my face so hard into her ass crack that I nearly smothered. But it would have been a delightful way to go.

When she calmed down, we went over to the bed and she laid down with her legs open. Her wet pussy lips opened, displaying the pink surrounded by her black pussy lips. She was beautiful in her total horniness. There was complete lust in her eyes and I was kneeing between her open legs, stroking my long, hard dick.

Stella pulled her legs back to her chest, raising her hips off the bed.

"Stick that hard, fat dick up my ass," she demanded. "Fuck me in the ass."

With my hard dick in hand, I shoved it into her ass, which was made easier from all the shitting her had just done. I had all the taste of her shit in my mouth as I leaned forward and kissed her deeply as I pushed my dick further up her ass. I buried it all the way down to my balls, then pulled it nearly out and slammed it back in, deep in her ass. I pounded and pounded her ass, stretching it open wider each time I shoved it in deep. I was destroying her asshole but neither of us cared. I just kept fucking her hard and deep. I fucked her asshole until I couldn't take it anymore.

Just before I was going to cum, I pulled out my dick, which was smeared with small pieces of her shit. I got up to her face and she took my dirty dick into her mouth and sucked.

My body stiffened and I started to cum.

"Suck my dick, you whore, suck my dick," I said just as I shot three or four loads of hot cum into her hungry mouth. "Drink it, you nasty cum whore." I fucked her mouth with my dirty dick.

When it was over, we laid down together, our legs intertwined and we kissed heavily, each wanting to taste all the cum and shit on our breaths. I ran my hand down her back and down to her butt, and stuck a finger up her ass.

"Ahh, yes, daddy, that feels so good," she said as I fingered-fucked her asshole.

The room still smelled like shit when I finally got up to go shower. But Stella took my arm and stopped me.

"Say it. Say I'm better than your wife," she said. "I am sexier and better in bed. I'm your whore."

I didn't want to say it but we both knew the truth. "You're my whore and you are better than my wife."

"And you love me more than her." She tightened her grip on my arm.

"I love my whore much more than I love my wife," I said.

She let go of my arm. "I control you and don't you forget it or try to resist it again. When I call you to come eat my shit, you drop everything and come immediately. Or you will pay dearly for such failure."

There was steely determination in her voice. She had me and I knew it. I was addicted to her shit, needing it as much as the sex we had. I knew never to resist it again.

"I will come immediately. And I promise to eat all your shit."

And that's how it went.

I went into the bathroom a broken man, driven by a lusty desire that only Stella could fulfill.