Step Brothers Bride

Story Info
Part 1: Step brother's bride to be pays for his stupidity.
4.7k words
4.33
87.9k
95

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TurboT81
TurboT81
271 Followers

This is the first story I have written and appreciate any feedback thanks. I've edited it following some feedback, hope it reads better now.

***

It was the night before my younger step brother Shaun's wedding he was 32 and finally was going to settle down. Shaun was only 5ft 6" and we always told him this was why he couldn't handle alcohol. He had looked after himself so had a muscular build and had trained as a boxer when younger. He had short light brown hair and was always cleanly shaven. I had always treated him as a brother as his mum had been with my dad since we were very young.

Both sides of the bridal parties' families and friends, had come together to stay in a hotel close to the church for the wedding. They had agreed to do us all a deal as long as a certain amount of rooms were booked which was easy, especially with our big family and the number of guests coming from afar.

I was sitting in my hotel room with my older biological brother Jim who was 37. Jim is married to Stacy and had 2 children. He was 6ft 2" had dark brown hair and a trimmed beard, he also kept in shape when younger but had started to put some extra pounds on as he had stopped training at the health club. He was usually found in the spa area nowadays. Stacy who was 38 she's 5ft 6" had blonde hair and had never lost the baby weight. She was still pretty but age and children were taking its toll on her.

A little about myself at the time of this taking place I was 34. I'm married to Felicity and have 2 children as well, also like my brothers I did a lot of training at the health club. Unlike Jim I was still usually weight lifting or doing some cardio to keep healthy. I had a muscular build and a lot of upper body strength. My friends always joked I should do more leg days but I was happy with my appearance. I had short dark brown hair and a trimmed goatee. Felicity was 5ft 3" and was also 34, she had wavy light brown hair and was quite athletic so had a runner's body except a round ass which I loved.

Jim and I didn't mind a quiet night in. After a few drinks we started discussing how Shaun had decided to spend the night with his biological father. He had only known him for a few months but he chose to be with him rather than us and our Dad.

He had grown up with us, our Dad had practically raised him. What an unappreciative little shit we both thought. A few beers later Jim and I discovered we had lent Shaun almost £4000 between us for this wedding which made his decision to ditch us even more aggravating.

Our wives were out with Shaun's fiancee Jennifer for a meal and a few drinks. I received a text from my wife saying they were staying out late but Jennifer had gone back to her room early due to pre-big day nerves and suggested Jim stay in my room. They would go back to his room as they didn't want to wake us, they were usually loud after a few cocktails.

We accepted the suggestion as our plan was to have some more beer watch the football highlights then call it a night, there was a pull-out bed which Jim could use so it seemed like a good idea.

It must have been around 10pm when there came a light knock at the door, Jim answered it and there was Jennifer still dressed ready for her night out in a short black cocktail dress and a short jacket asking if she could come in.

"Of course," Jim said and in she came.

Now we had no problems with Jennifer, in fact I had helped her find work a few years before as a secretary for one of my oldest friends Dave. He had owed me a favour after I had helped him start up his own business. Jennifer was a lovely girl 26 years old, short wavy red hair and a petite frame about 5ft 2" tall, Jim and I had talked about her many times when drunk, mostly about her amazing curvaceous figure, round ass and pert breasts almost Latino like. With her being from Glasgow, her pale skin and red hair confirmed she was definitely of Scottish heritage though.

I started thinking back to how lucky Shaun was I remember when he first started dating Jennifer about 6 years ago and would boast about getting with a younger girl who had saved her virginity, how inexperienced she was sexually but he had popped her cherry after just a few months together, but then once they were serious she would never go any further than the basic missionary or a blow job but she would never swallow.

It was clear from the moment she entered the room something was bothering her. She sat in silence for a moment so I broke the silence "Are you ok would you like a drink?"

"Neat vodka please" she replied, then downed it. "Can I have another?" then she quickly downed 3 more which is unusual for her.

I decided to just ask "Is something wrong, what's bothering you?"

She started crying and all she could say was "its Shaun". My initial thoughts were of worry, had something bad happened to him? but this was not the case.

When she settled a bit more Jennifer started to explain "When Shaun first connected with his Dad a few months ago his Dad got him into gambling, he quickly became addicted and started spending a lot. In the past week he had even dipped into the wedding fund."

She explained they had agreed to pay the photographer cash when he arrived to take some pre-wedding photo shots of the bridal party in the morning, this had vanished so she checked the honeymoon spending account and found that was empty. That's why she left our wives early so she could call Shaun to find out what had happened and that's when he came clean about the gambling.

Despite this she still wanted the wedding to go ahead, she loved him and they had agreed he would get support with the addiction. That's when she came out with her request, nervously she asked "Can either of you loan us the cash to pay the photographer and some spending money for our honeymoon?"

Usually we would have helped her out but we had already loaned Shaun £4000 towards this wedding which it suddenly looked like we would not be getting back anytime soon. We now had major concerns about loaning them anymore money.

Jennifer was shocked, Shaun had mentioned in his confession of the debt that he had borrowed a small amount from us so she was unaware it was anywhere near the amount of £4000 which made her more concerned. If he thought £4000 was a small amount how much debt was he in. Although she was upset, she understood our reason for saying no and decided to stay for another drink before heading back to her room.

Suddenly she came out with the suggestion "How about it being a loan to me not us as a couple, I would pay it back in instalments and Shaun would not be allowed to touch any of this money or my wages going forward?"

We still had our concerns and I asked her "What would stop you from just conveniently forgetting this agreement and us being left more out of pocket?"

That's when she said the prize line "well what could I offer as collateral or a deal maker".

Straight away Jim shouts out "I want to see you masturbate using something in this room to make yourself cum!"

Jennifer looked angry but as she was desperate for this photographer to be used. She said "Surely there is something else I can do? Maybe I can agree to do something else in the future like childminding so you can spend time with Stacy and Felicity."

"I spend plenty of time with Stacy" Jim said. He then continued "Besides that smoking hot body of yours needs to be seen in all its glory and that's the only way I would be willing to loan you money."

She looked at me "Please is there anything else I could offer you?"

"I don't need anything like that and besides I quite like Jim's idea. You do look amazing tonight and it would certainly be worth some money to watch." I replied as she stared at me with a stern face.

As a few tears started to couple in her eyes. You could see the thought process almost in her mind as she toiled between this and having to cancel the photographer and honeymoon. She then said "All I have to do is strip and make myself cum?"

"That'll get you a loan of some money for sure" Jim stated.

Nervously and with a lump in her throat she said "Ok, I'll do it but no one can ever find out" which Jim agreed to instantly.

That's when the thought came to me, even if she does this how does it stop her from going back on the deal, if we mention it to our wives, they would leave us and she knew this.

I quickly came up with a plan as I spotted the camcorder, we were to use it to film the speeches tomorrow. We could use it to film this then if she didn't pay us back at least we had something to use as a threat.

So out I came with it. "In order for us to loan you the money you need for a photographer and maybe some for the honeymoon we want to film you stripping and cumming, then if you don't pay us back, I'll send a copy to Shaun, your parents and probably your boss at work."

She was having second thoughts and tried to get out of the camcorder "Come on you know you can trust me, surely you don't need to make a video?"

But we stood our ground, Jim stated quite clearly "either we have a video or you have no money."

She agreed nonetheless but only if she was allowed to choose what she would use to masturbate with. Jim and I agreed to this but Jim made one final change which was she had to do a sexy strip for the camera as a lead up to it.

As she'd had a few drinks, not drunk but certainly getting a buzz from the alcohol she'd consumed she agreed to do it, in the belief that she would pay us back and no one would ever see the video.

I set up the camcorder and aimed it towards the gap between the TV unit and the bed we had created for her, we had moved the coffee table to one side and left the sofa bed as a sofa for a bit more space, it was all set, I motioned to Jim to stay quiet for the recording. Jennifer then came walking into the Cameras view, she looked straight at the camera and said I hope your ready boys.

I put a bit of background music on and she started to sway her hips side to side, She slipped her short jacket off and threw it to the side then danced a little more, then whilst looking away from us she slowly bent over with straight legs to undo her shoe buckles which caused her dress to ride high up her legs and reveal the very top of her thighs and a slight part of her ass.

That was enough for me to unzip and pull my 7" cock out and start stroking it. She kicked her shoes off then turned back to face us. She slid the shoulders of the dress down one arm after the other until her red lace bra was on display, it hugged her pert 34C tits eloquently.

She seductively continued to roll the dress down her body to her belly then waist, that's when Jim decided he couldn't contain his cock anymore and out it came and he slowly started to stroke it as well his was roughly the same size as mine.

She paused for a moment when she saw us both stroking our cocks, she looked at them with a startled stare and said "wow there both bigger than my Shaun's" then she continued the strip.

The dress was now rolled past her hips, then she dropped it to the floor revealing a matching pair of red lace knickers. She looked amazing as she started to rub her clit through her knickers. She sat down on the sofa and started moaning quietly. A wet patch was clearly now visible as the crotch of her knickers turned a darker shade of red. Then she leaned over and grabbed a banana from the side.

She looked at us as if asking for approval and we both nodded, she pulled her knickers to the side to reveal her pink love lips for the first time, I almost exploded with pleasure but managed to contain myself. She spat on the banana and rubbed it against her moist crotch then after a few minutes of caressing herself she slid it in. A loud pleasurable moan left her mouth, luckily for us none of the wedding party was staying either side of us.

We sat and watched as she fucked herself with the banana slowly at first then faster and faster until she let her control go and she orgasmed right in front of us, watching her writhe about on the sofa in her sexy underwear and a banana inserted into her vagina had to be one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. I was glad I had it recorded.

I stood up and stopped the camcorder as agreed, we had our film. It backed up to my computer automatically, we agreed to loan her the money for a photographer. Out of breath she said "That's not enough for our photographer and what about the money for the honeymoon?"

I joked "It'll take a bit more than a sexy strip for us to loan you more money, there's enough there to get a photographer even at short notice" thinking the night was drawing to an end.

That's when she said "I need this photographer he's the best and I have signed a contract with him already, please I just need a little more for the photographer, please one of you can surely help me cover the cost? Especially considering what I just did for you"

"You didn't do that for us, you did that for yourself to earn a loan" I said, "If you want more money, we need more from you."

Jim butted in "I know what I'd like but there is no way you'll agree to it, but I'll tell you now it's the only way I'm offering you any more money."

I listened on intrigued what his plan was. Jennifer asked cautiously "what is it? You want me to fuck myself again with something different?"

"Almost, I want us to have full use of your body for the rest of the night" said Jim

"To do what? Take orders, tidy up, that sort of thing?" Jennifer asked

Even after what had happened, she was still so naïve "He means it in a sexual way Jennifer, we get to do whatever we want to you, mostly with these 2 hard cocks you've been teasing." I said

Her mouth dropped in anguish, she couldn't believe what we wanted "I have not been teasing you, I did what you told me to do and that's it!" she responded.

"Then why are you still standing around in your underwear looking sexy as hell, look that's the offer, take it or leave it." I said

Tears started to pool in her eyes again the she finally answered "Fine, but you will give me enough for my photographer and the honeymoon? and what happens in this room stays in this room"

We were both married and didn't want anything to risk that but at the same time what was now on offer was impossible to decline. After she made us aware of exactly how much she needed to cover the costs we knew we had enough to loan her and agreed.

We asked her to remove her underwear slowly so we could see in full what we were paying for, she accepted and started by slipping her bra off to reveal those lovely pert breasts, she had cute little nipples which had started to stiffen.

Then she slowly pulled down her knickers revealing a neatly trimmed red bush, she let them drop to the floor then stepped out of them and revealed her fantastic ass and figure in full nudity.

Jim said "Get on all fours and crawl to me!" she looked amazing as she crawled across the floor to his lap "take my cock in your mouth and suck me better than anyone has before," he ordered.

She seemed to rise to the challenge and started really bobbing her head up and down taking in as much of him as she could before gagging. Struggling to take it deeper she tried to pull away but Jim just held the back of her head and guided her back down on to his cock, and his cock into the entrance of her throat. He was now controlling her head movements, we could just make out her asking him to stop between gags and coughing noises but he was having to much fun to care what she wanted.

I decided to get in on the action, I stripped down and knelt down behind her, I guess she was expecting my dick as she let out a whimper of surprise as she felt my tongue against her love lips. I started to lap away.

Then I saw it and couldn't resist, I had always wanted to try anal and while my Felicity was quite open to try different things in the bedroom, multiple positions, a little bondage or role play she would never let me near her anus, now here right in front of me was this sweet little rose bud staring at me.

I had to have it, slowly moving my tongue up from her clit, through her lips and past her vagina then up until I was there, I just went straight in with my tongue. It was amazing but she quickly pulled away though and broke free of Jim as well saying "not there not even Shaun has been there, and Jim let me fucking breathe for fuck sake or I'm calling it quits"

My response was simple "well I'm not Shaun and I want what I'm paying for now get back to sucking off Jim and stay still, you agreed your body is ours" Jennifer did as she was told and I went straight back to it, my tongue slowly forcing her anus open. After a few minutes I decided to try and slip a finger in and then two but she was still tight. I had to do something else if I planned to get my cock in to her.

I got up and heeded for the bathroom, in my soap bag I had a small tub of vaseline, my wife always said I should keep it in my soap bag as you'll never know when it may come in handy, how right she was I thought to myself.

I headed back through to find Jim with 2 hands on the back of Jennifer's head and fucking her face like a man possessed, "fuck me she's amazing he shouted across the room" I had to stand and admire the show for a few minutes the noises coming from her throat were making me so horny but then I looked at my hand and saw the vaseline and decided time to get back into the action.

Jim slowed down and let her start sucking at her own rate of pace, I think he realised my plan, I kneeled back down behind her and again started to rim her beautiful little rose bud, it started opening up a little again so I took some vaseline on my fingers and worked them in slowly as they entered quite easily I decided to try a third finger and in it went, I took them out for a bit more vaseline and then put four in there just my thumb left out.

I was in her anus up to my knuckles, I spread more vaseline around my hand and her anus, I tucked my thumb into my grouped together fingers and slowly started to edge in, I could hear her moaning unsure if it was pleasure or pain so I eased out a little. She looked back at me with a glare in her eye. How dare she give me that look I thought to myself, so I put some more vaseline on my hand and her anus and slowly edged back in. First the 4 finger tips then the tip of my thumb joined until I was up to my knuckles. I decided to go further and push in deeper to my surprise it went in easier than expected. The sensation must have awoken something inside her as she started sucking Jim deep into her throat and he was loving it.

I decided it was time for my cock to get some action, I knelt upright grabbed her hips then slowly pushed the tip of my cock in to her anus, she whimpered a little and I felt her hand on my stomach pushing me back so I stopped for a few seconds. Then I slowly pushed forward on my mission, she would take the full length of my cock up her ass I was sure of this. My wife had left me desperate to do it and there was no way I was not getting it tonight.

I decided to give her ass cheek a slap and she yelped and jerked forward Jim liked the feeling on his cock as he got further down her throat so I did it again. As she slid back, I could feel myself sliding further into her, about 5 inches in and she was still ok so I decided to keep going. I wanted to get balls deep in her anus and soon I was there, she let out a sigh of relief as I could go no further. That's when I decided it was time to fuck.

Pulling back leaving just the tip of my penis in her I felt her relax and then I thrust myself back in to the hilt and started really fucking her for all I had in me. She lifted her head of Jim and started to moan then scream with pleasure Jim just held her head and made her look at him while I fucked her anus. He looked at me and said "keep going it looks like she's about to cum."

TurboT81
TurboT81
271 Followers
12