Step Brothers Bride Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2: the morning of the wedding Jennifer wants more.
1.8k words
4.38
72.4k
50

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TurboT81
TurboT81
275 Followers

It was the following morning, the day of the wedding. I woke up early around 07:30, Jim was still fast asleep. I couldn't resist watching the video of Jennifer again. Watching her masturbate for her future brothers in law was something special. I was going to watch the 2nd video of the mind-blowing sex from the night before but Jim started to wake.

"What the fuck did we do last night?" Jim said groggily, "Did that really happen?"

"Yes Bro," I answered as he looked at me in astonishment. Then he started to moan, "We're so fucked if this gets out, our wives will leave us and take the kids, Shaun will never speak to us again."

I reminded him that it was his idea to start with that had led to that outcome. I had a slight worry about my wife finding out but I was pretty sure we could keep it hidden. We just had to be careful. In a calm voice I told him, "Stop moaning what's done is done, just keep quiet and tell no one."

As we continued discussing the night before I received a text from Jennifer asking, "what time I would have the money for the photographer?" I remember her saying he was coming at 11:00 around the same time as the bridal party.

I reply, "I'll head to the cash machine now and drop it round to her room before anyone else arrives."

I threw on some clothes and let Jim know I was away to get the cash for Jennifer. Jim agreed to transfer his half of the money to me directly later, for now though he was going to get another couple of hours sleep before we had to start getting ready and head to the church.

Working in a bank had its benefits like a debit card with an increased withdrawal limit. I got the cash a couple of coffees to take away and headed back to the hotel. As I approached her room, I started to get nervous about what to say or how she'd react now we were both completely sober.

It's was around 09:00 when I got to her room. I knocked on the door and she opened up. She looked amazing in a pink silk nightie which hangs just below her bum. Her red hair immaculate and she was looking as fresh as the morning dew. I started to feel an erection growing in my pants as I watch her walk across the room. I tried to think of an excuse to get out quickly.

Then she just said in an innocent way, "So last night, that was interesting, how you feeling this morning?"

"Not too bad, but Jim's freaking out a bit, he's worried Stacy will find out and leave him." I said cautiously.

"Look I have no intention of telling Stacy and I won't be telling Felicity so no need for you to worry either" she replied in a calm manner then continued "I enjoyed myself towards the end, it was an experience I wasn't expecting and have no intention of Shaun finding out, the agreement stays between the 3 of us."

I was happy with what she said and decided to stay. We had our coffees and talked about the plans for later that day. It seemed like an obvious conversation and a distraction from what we had done the night before.

She sat on the edge of the bed cross legged. Her feet barely touched the floor. I couldn't take my eyes off her as her nightie had ridden up her leg revealing most of her thigh. Pale with a few freckles it looked smooth and ready to be investigated by me.

I glanced up and saw she was looking at me with that alluring smile of hers. I quickly looked elsewhere hoping not to have been caught. She continued talking about her day and how she was going to enjoy seeing old friends and family.

My eyes begin to wander back down her body starting with her sleek neck, past the thin straps of the nightie clinging to her shoulders, round the outline of those pert tits, her nipples are pointing through the thin material of her nightie. I continued down following the curve of her hips round to her bum and then I was back to the naked thigh.

She must have noticed as she changed the conversation back to the night before again. She talked about taking anal for the first time and being with 2 men at the same time.

"So how much did you enjoy it?" I inquisitively ask.

She bit her lip looked straight at me and replied with passion in her voice "It was like an experience I could never imagine. The way you and Jim just totally owned my body it was incredible!"

She paused for a minute then continued "I love Shaun but he's boring in the bedroom, he hardly ever wants sex, he just wants blow jobs. He never makes me orgasm because he's too quick or just thinking about himself. You though, you had stamina. I'd never had a multiple orgasm until last night."

I'm left bemused and ask her "Why are you telling me this?"

She replied seductively "I need a better sex life."

Then she turned around walked over to the bottom of the bed, she knelt on the edge, then slowly leaned forward, the further forward she went the more of her curvaceous bum became visible as her silk nightie slowly rode up her body.

She dropped down to her elbows, then lay her face softly against the mattress. Once comfortable she beckons me forward stating, "You have 1 hour to do whatever you want."

My cock was throbbing in pants, my mind was racing, what the hell do I do? I thought to myself. This amazing opportunity being presented to me again. Do I leave and stick to our original agreement or do I have another turn on this curvaceous sexy body bent over waiting in front of me?

It didn't take me long to decide, petite women have always been my weakness, my wife Felicity is only 5 foot 3 and when they look as amazing as Jennifer, it was always going to be hard to say no.

I walked towards her peach shaped bottom whilst removing my trousers and pants in a hurry, I stood there rubbing my cock between her love lips. Then I dropped to my knees and started lapping at her clit and love lips like a cat with its favourite cream.

She was soon very wet and I wanted inside her, I stood up and slowly slid my cock into her waiting vagina and she began to moan as a few inches slowly penetrated her. "deeeepppeeerrr," she screamed out.

Looking at the clock I knew I didn't have enough time to savour her body as I had the night before, so I thrust myself forward as all 7 inches of my manhood disappeared inside her. After 5 minutes of constant balls deep penetration "Aaaaaaaaa!" she suddenly screamed out in extasy as she had her first orgasm of the morning.

"Jennifer you need to be quieter what if another guest hears you?" I cautiously asked while fucking her through her orgasm.

Sternly she replied, "I don't care just don't stop."

Looking down I saw her perfect pink rosebud opening and closing between each thrust. I spat onto my fingers and slowly inserted my index finger into her anus, another loud moan escaped her body.

I inserted a second finger into her anus as she continued to moan with pleasure. I pulled my cock out and drop to my knees again, this time aiming my tongue straight at her rosebud, "Oh we're going there again are we?" she said passionately.

I didn't reply my mouth was far too busy as I take turns between tonguing her anus and cramming as many fingers as possible in there, I was now up to 4 which were sliding in and out quite easily with the amount of saliva and pussy juice to use.

I pushed my fingers into a point with my thumb tucked in and tried to push my whole hand into her. I felt her shake and herd her gasp as my knuckles fought to get in. I wanted as much in her as I could get, I wanted to see her gape but the fist would not go.

I switched to my left hand and easily was able to get 4 fingers into her again. I then also inserted my index finger from my right hand followed by 3 more, I wondered how far I could actually stretch out her anus as I had now managed to gape her hole.

I removed my fingers and spat into her gaping hole as it started to seal, I quickly inserted the 3 central fingers from both hands into her anus and slowly started to stretch her out. I had a quick look at the clock and noticed time was against me.

I stood up, taking my fingers out her anus and replacing them with my aching cock, I started thrusting into her as deep as I could, "Aaaaaaa!" she screams as she orgasms again and collapses forward my cock slides out of her to my disappointment. She was now lying flat out and face down on the bed.

"I'm not finished yet!" I instruct her as I knelt either side of her legs and parted her bum cheeks, I slid my cock down from her coccyx to the entrance of her anus and stabbed forward, then quickly I built into a rhythm. I started to fuck her wildly, I didn't have long left and I needed to cum.

After 5 minutes of constant anal pounding, I grunt and shoot stream after stream of cum into this beautiful woman's ass, the woman who is away to marry my little brother in just a few hours. I pull her nightie back down and wipe myself off on it and roll over to catch my breath.

After a few minutes the time hits me, with panic in my voice, "shit the bridal party will be here soon." I quickly got dressed and headed for the door. I looked back, Jennifer is slowly and shakily getting back to her feet. "I suppose I better have a shower," she says and smiles at me.

I smile back and say nothing, leaving the room quickly I headed back to my own room. I walk in and find Jim fast asleep still. I woke him and told him he'd need to go get ready soon. Once he had left i finally played the 2nd video of the night before thinking how much more I would love to do to her and how much she would actually let me do if I tried.

It was time to start getting ready for the wedding, so I jumped in the shower. Standing there with the water bouncing off me, I couldn't help but wonder what the future held for me.

TurboT81
TurboT81
275 Followers