Step Daddy Dearest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For an older man, he clearly had tons of stamina, and it was turning me on more and more just imagining what the next few months would be like with him. Then, he began to scream as he shot his cum deep inside of the walls of my soaking wet cunt.

A few seconds later, I collapsed into a mind-blowing orgasm alongside Ethan as we collapsed into each other's arms on the couch. Covered in our sweat and sex juices, he grabbed me gently by the hair and kissed me passionately on my lips. He tasted so good, and I tasted my pussy juices on his lips.

Clearly both of us wanted more, so Ethan chased me upstairs to "their" bedroom and into the master suite bathroom. It was so elegantly designed, like something out of architectural digest and pinterest combined.

The beautiful white Italian marble floors and walls, accented perfectly with the wood features surrounding the glass standing shower, and bone white soaking tub. Ethan and I could not keep our hands off each other, he was groping my tight ass while we kissed each other passionately and made our way in the shower.

Ethan and I were standing in the beautiful black and white marbled, standing shower with the water cascading down from us, from the rain showerhead.

Ethan then began to grasp my firm and perky 38D breasts in his hands, and bent down to suck on them nice and slowly, I tilted my head back and grasped the back of his now wet hair as he picked up the pace and sucked and licked on my rock hard nipples. I was moaning, and I could hear him groaning as my hands bent down to gently grasp, his already awoken cock.

I slowly felt his cock growing in my hands, and he quickly reciprocated by placing his thick fingers inside of my tight pussy. I was moaning in his ear, as I stroked his cock faster and faster while he finger fucked my tight hole.

He then bent me over, against the glass shower door, raised my right leg in the air as he bent down on his knees and began to lick all the way down the small of my back, to my asshole and down to my dripping wet pussy. Ethan then spread open my pussy lips with his fingers, and began to tongue fuck me rhythmically and deep.

I moaned extremely loud, and I could hear him groaning and talking dirty to me as he did it. I grasped the back of his hair harder, and his tongue felt so fucking good penetrating my tight cunt.

Before I could say another word, he immediately thrusted his throbbing cock inside of me. I screamed, and I could hear him groaning louder now. It was so fucking hot the smell of sex was surrounding our soaking wet and hot bodies.

He then quickly picked up the pace, and fucked my tight cunt harder and faster. I could hear the glass door starting to creak slightly, but before I could say anything further Ethan pushed me up against the icy cold Italian white and black marble wall, and started to fuck me senseless against it.

He then gently grabbed my neck, while he was fucking the life out of me. It was turning me on immensely until finally I came onto his cock extremely hard. A few moments later, he then released his cum deep inside of me.

Ethan and I were both moaning and groaning so loud, I feared my mother walking into the house and catching us. I would have been dead, and so would he. We then both collapsed into each other's arms, and held onto each other for a good 5 minutes before heading out of the shower.

Ethan then kissed me on the lips, very erotically and seductively almost making it linger.

I told Ethan I was tired, and so was he so we both decided to take a long nap together and held onto another. I felt extremely guilty, for doing such naughty things with Ethan behind my Mother's back but somehow deep down inside of me, I had wanted to seduce him for the longest time and I had finally gotten my wish. We then shortly both fell into a deep slumber.

The morning arrived, Ethan and I woke up together, and I kissed him softly as he was still half asleep but then, I gently pulled back the covers and I quickly noticed that he had a raging hard on waiting for my mouth to be around it. I gasped softly because he really did have an amazing cock.

The big mushroom head, was screaming "suck me, suck me now". I giggled to myself, but slowly eased my head down onto his cock and began to slowly tease the tip of it very slowly. I wanted to drive him wild, without completely waking him up at first but then I could see that he shortly began to move around, and began to open his beautiful blue eyes staring right at me.

He gently grasped my hair in his big, masculine hands away from my face as I began to suck on his hard and throbbing cock, nice and slow. His head tilted back against the headboard, as I positioned myself deeper onto him. Mmm, he tasted so good.

I loved feeling his cock in my mouth, so early in the morning. It was unexpected, and surely an excellent start to the day. I began to suck him deeper and harder, until he let out a loud moan signaling that he was going to spurt his cum down my throat, I did not stop until he did so and I began to swallow every bit of it.

Not wanting to leave me unsatisfied, Ethan laid me back on the bed and began to caress my body with his big, masculine hands all while he kissed me deep and passionately on my lips. I seriously thought I was in a dream, because somehow I did not know this was physically possible.

Snapping back into reality, he slowly made his way down to my pussy. He began to tease me slightly by kissing my inner things, very softly sending shockwaves throughout my body and pussy. He then made his way, onto my now swollen and puffy pussy lips.

He then slowly began to part my pussy lips, with his thick fingers and slowly began to caress them feeling the smoothness and how wet I was getting for him. Ethan looked up at me, with those beautiful blue eyes of his, and I could see a devilish smile growing on his face as he slowly began to lick my pussy nice and skillfully, almost as if he wanted to drive me insane.

Well, it certainly worked. I was starting to grasp onto his beautiful salt and pepper hair, and I was moaning slightly but getting louder each time he thrusted his tongue in and out of my now drenched pussy.

He then stuck one of his thick fingers inside of my sopping wet pussy and began to finger and tongue fuck me, harder and faster and I felt my orgasm beginning to stir up inside of me but I desperately wanted to fuck him before I orgasmed.

Before I could say another word, Ethan was guiding his throbbing and swollen mushroom head inside of my soaking wet cunt. I moaned loud, giving Ethan the go ahead that I was ready to be fucked, not rough but to the point where I wanted to feel all 9 inches of his manhood inside of me. I wanted to feel his cum, spurt inside of my young pussy.

Then shortly after, Ethan put his hands on my hips and began to pound my tight pussy, harder and faster. With each thrust, it sent vibrations all throughout my body indicating that I was going to have yet another orgasm.

I moaned so loud, I thought I was going to blow out my voice box but hell, I could give a shit I was fucking the man of my dreams one who only seemed to be a fantasy but now, I was making the fantasy a reality. Ethan, and I both fell into a mind- blowing orgasm,

And the next few months with him would be one hell of a summer to remember.

12