Step Daddy Please

Story Info
Both are hurting from a loss and then find love.
3.8k words
4.37
126.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day began just as every other day had for the last several months. I would role out of bed walk to the bathroom in my birthday suit and get in the shower just to wake up. After my shower I looked into the mirror and saw a rough beard that needed to be shaved, especially since I was going to the airport to pick up my stepdaughter and her daughter. I had not seen them since they were here for my wife's funeral six months before.

My life had been one of just routine since she had been killed in an auto accident on her way home from work. When my stepdaughter called last week and said she needed to come visit I was looking forward to seeing my six year old granddaughter, Sofia. She was the one bright light shining in my life.

My stepdaughter had just turned 30 years old two weeks ago. Sarah had moved to Denver with her husband, Jack, and Sofia two years earlier. Since they had moved to Colorado we had only seen them about every six months. That was not enough for me. I really missed Sofia. For the first year and a half of her life I got to rock Sofia to sleep almost every night. Her father was not involved in her life. Because of his not being there during that time I did not to trust him. Jack was always very distant towards my wife and me.

Sarah worshiped the ground that Jack walked on. So we had not said anything. However, when Sarah called the other night I could tell that something was going on. She said nothing but I could tell. I had raised Sarah since she was ten years old and we had always been very close.

I finished shaving and got dress and drove to the airport. I arrived an hour early so I found a restaurant and decided to get something to eat since I had not eaten anything since the day before. I had made sure to go to the grocery store so there would be food in the house and Sarah would think that I was doing ok. Actually, since her mother had died I just made it from day to day. Eating only when I got hungry, never having very much just enough to live.

I walked down the concourse to the TSA inspection point just as Sofia and Sarah were coming out into the terminal. Sofia saw me and ran up to me and jumped into my arms and gave me a big hug and a kiss. Sarah put her arms around both of us to hug me. She said, "Thanks Dad, for picking us up."

"Ah, I had nothing else to do," I responded. "How was the flight?"

"It was ok!" Sarah said.

"GPaw," Sofia stated.

"Yea, Honey!"

"The plane ride was great," she said. "I got to sit by the window and look out the whole way. We saw your house!"

"You did!"

"We sure did," Sarah responded.

She looked so sad. "How are things going?" I asked her.

Sarah did not answer. She just said, "Let's get the luggage."

We went to baggage pickup and stood around the carousel until the luggage arrived.

"You guys hungry?" I asked. "I know I am!" I lied.

"Dad, you look like you have lost some weight!" Sarah said.

Before I could answer Sofia said, "I am starved!"

"Ok, we will stop and get something to eat on the way home," I stated.

I grabbed the bags and headed to the car, "Come on." I then answered Sarah, "Yeah, I have lost a little weight lately. I have to eat my own cooking now, you know," I said.

"You are looking pretty good," Sarah stated.

"Thanks!" I stated.

I put their bags into the trunk of the car and we headed out to the local fast food place. When we had our food we headed home. All the way home Sabine and I chatted about nothing but about everything. Sarah just sat in her seat in deep thought. Our eyes met and I started to ask her a question. Sarah shook her head and mouthed, "Not now!"

I shook my head, "Ok!"

Sabine fell asleep in the back seat and I looked over at Sarah and her head was leaning against the window and her eyes were closed. I drove home in silence. It was nice having them home. I felt more alive than I had in along time.

I drove into the drive way before I woke them up. I lived in the country in the middle of an almond orchid. The neighbors were at least an acre away. There was no one close by at all. I had complete privacy. I had plenty of room for visitors. There were four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a living room, dinning room, kitchen, and a family room. There was a large fenced yard with a swimming pool and hot tub in the middle of the back yard. When I was home alone I would walk around the pool and the yard with as little on as possible. That usually meant nothing. However, with company, especially Sarah and Sabine, there I wore a swimming suit.

Sarah's bother and his wife lived in a nearby town about fifty miles away. They would come over a visit every once in awhile. John and Lisa were coming for diner tomorrow. John and Lisa had not had any children yet so Sabine was the only grandchild in the family. Everyone loved her and liked to spoil her. Sabine was going to go home with John and Lisa and spend the night with them. Sarah and I would go pick her up on Saturday. That would give Sarah and I time to talk about whatever her problem was.

"Ok, everyone, we are home so wake up," I said.

Sarah stretched and yawned. Sabine said, "Can I go swimming?"

"Let's get our suitcases in and get settled in first, Honey," Sarah said.

"Ok," Sabine stated.

Sarah and Sabine spent the next few minutes putting things away, well at least Sarah did. Sabine took her suitcase into her room and began pulling out her toys she had not played with since the last time she was here.

I walked by Sabine's room and she had pulled off all her clothes and was putting on her swimming suit. "She had up to her knees when she said, "GPaw, can you help me put this on?"

"Sure, honey!" I responded.

I pulled her suit up her little body and she asked, "Can we go swimming now?"

"Go ask you mother, honey!"

"Mommy, can I go swimming now?"

"If GPaw will go with you," Sarah responded.

We had always told Sabine that she could not go swimming with out an adult. I was already heading down the hallway to my room to put my suit on when Sabine yelled, "GPaw, Mom said if you will go with me!"

"Ok, I am getting dressed! I'll be out in a minute," I stated.

I was standing in my closet just pulling my underwear off when I heard right behind me, "Hurry up, GPaw!"

I turned around and Sabine was standing right there in front of me. For the first time in her life she was seeing me naked. I did not make a big thing out of it however, I simply said, "Honey, let me get my swimming suit on and I will be right there." And I closed the closet door.

Sarah yelled, "Sabine, let GPaw get dressed!"

As I walked down the hallway I passed Sarah's room and she was still putting things away. "Are you coming swimming with us?" I asked.

"No, I think I will get a shower," she responded.

Sabine and I went out to the pool and called back to Sarah, "Honey, just relax and make your self at home."

"Do that!" I heard Sarah say as Sabine and I went out the door.

After being in the water for a good half hour I needed to go to the bathroom. If I had been there by myself I would have just gone in the grass, but with Sabine there I could not do that. "Sabine, let's go inside and check on your mother."

"Ok, GPaw!"

We went inside and Sabine went to her bathroom and I went to mine. When I entered my bathroom Sarah was just coming out of my shower. I said, "I am sorry, Honey, I did not know you were in here!"

She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her quickly and said, "It's Ok, Daddy! It is not that you haven't seen me before!" I turned away and she continued, "I should have used the other shower but yours has so much more room."

"Well, I'll use the other bathroom." I turned around and left. The last time I had seen Sarah naked she was only 16. That was 14 years ago. Man, had she grown up into a beautiful woman.

I went into the bathroom and sat down and closed my eyes. In my minds eye I could see every part of Sarah's body. I shook my head to clear it but the vision would not go away. Her nipples were standing straight out at me. Her pubic area was clean shaven. I had always fantasized about licking a clean shaven pussy. Her mother never would shave her mound for me.

I was brought out of my dream world when Sabine knocked on the door and said, "GPaw, are you ready to back to the pool?"

"I'll be right out, Honey!" I told her.

As I was walking down the hall to the back door Sarah came out of her room in a bikini suit and said, "I think I'll work on my tan."

She came up to me and kissed me on the check and said, "Thanks for letting Sabine and I come and stay with you."

"Honey, this is your home," I responded. "You don't have to thank me. You can come here any time you want to."

"Can we stay awhile?" she asked.

"You can stay as long as you want," I said. "Let's get out and work on those tans.

Sabine said, "Hurry up, Mommy and GPaw."

Sarah and I sat out by the pool and talked as Sabine played in the pool. She had learned to swim since last summer.

Sarah asked how I was doing since her mother had died. I lied and told her I was fine. I think she knew that I was lying. I started to ask her what was going on with her but I thought I would wait until we were alone and Sabine was asleep.

Then out of the blue Sarah said, "Jack left me last week."

I just sat there shocked. I could not say a thing. "Dad, did you hear me?" she asked.

"Yes, honey, I heard you. I was just stunned," I said. "What happened?"

"That son of a bitch has been having an affair with his secretary for over a year. I went to see him one afternoon last week. His secretary was not at her desk and is office door was opened slightly," she said. Tears began to run down her cheek before she continued, "I stepped into the door way and Jack was standing with his back to the door with his pants around his ankle.

"I heard is secretary say give it to me harder and he started moving his hips faster. Then the secretary started screaming, 'I am COMING'."

Sarah broke down and started balling. "Just before Jack came, I ruined it for him. I walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder and whispered into his ear just loud enough for him to hear. Don't bother coming home ever again. I put your cloths in the driveway." She paused and then continued, "I turned and left. As I went through the door to the office I heard his secretary say what's wrong."

"Honey, is there anything I can do for you and Sabine?" I asked.

"You are, Dad, you let us come here. The night I called and asked if we could come I saw Jack. He confessed the whole thing and asked me to forgive him. I told him to Fuck Off!" she said. "I also told him that I did not want to see him any more. I don't want to go back. But we don't have a place to stay."

"Honey, you both can stay here until you get your feet on the ground. I could always use some help around the house," I said.

Sarah got up and came over to my chase lounge and hugged me and kissed me on the check. I could feel her nipples press into my chest.

The whole time we had been talking Sabine had been playing in the pool and not paying any attention to what we were doing. After Sarah and I had broken our hug off she sat back down and just broke down crying. "Dad, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you letting us stay here," she finally said.

I notice that the sun was beginning to setting in the western sky and I said, "We better go inside and get something to eat for dinner."

"Yea, I did not realize it was this late," she responded. "Sabine, get out it is time for you bath."

Sabine swam to the edge of pool and pulled herself out. "GPaw, I love you pool."

We all went inside. While Sarah was helping Sabine with her bath I prepared dinner. I put on a video for Sabine and poured Sarah and myself a glass of wine.

After dinner was done Sarah said, "Bedtime Sabine!"

"Can't I watch the rest of the movie?" she asked.

"You can finish it tomorrow," Sarah answered. "Right now it is adult time and time for you to go to sleep."

"Ok, good night GPaw," Sabine said. She came and gave me a big hug and a kiss and then she ran off to her bedroom.

Sarah and I were still in our swimming suits. I asked, "Do you want a refill on the wine?"

"That sounds real good!" Sarah said. The she asked, "Do you want to get in the hot tub with me?"

"I get in every night, it helps to relieve my old achy muscles," I said.

"Dad, your not old! Your looking pretty good from where I standing," she said.

We took our glasses of wine and went out to the hot tub. Sarah asked, "Would you like me to massage you back for you?"

"That sounds wonderful Honey. I would love for you to," I responded.

I turned around and faced the edge of the tub and Sarah began rubbing my back. I put my head down on my arms and we talked about what type of work she could find for the summer. Sarah was a teacher but had not held a full time teaching job since Sabine was born.

Sarah's hands felt fantastic moving up and down my back. She suddenly quit and sat back and said, "Alright, it's your turn to do my back now!"

I turned back around and started to complain but Sarah had already turned around facing the outside of the tub. I said, "Alright! Where do you want me to start?"

"My shoulders are real tight. That is where I hold my tension," she said.

I started to rub her shoulders and she said, "You can push my top straps down off of my shoulders if they are in you way."

I pushed them down and out of the way. My hands worked on the knots in Sarah's shoulders and then began to work my way down her back.

"Dad, that feels great. Untie my top so you can rub my back better," she ordered.

I did just that. I untied it and began running my hands up and down her back. As I was massaging her I heard a distinct moan come from her lips. It was a moan of sexual release that I had not heard in a long time.

"Oh, Dad your hands know just how to make me feel relaxed!" she said as she straightened up and leaned back against me. "Oh, I am coming!"

I started to pull my hands back but Sarah grabbed them and wrapped my arms around her stomach and held them there. "Dad, just hold me, please! I haven't felt like this in a long time."

She was pressing her back hard against my chest. I know she could feel my hardness touching her ass. I knew I should not be reacting this way to my step-daughter but how is a man suppose to act when he just had a woman have an orgasm in his arms. I don't care if she is your step-daughter. She is a woman and I am a man.

She felt so good in my arms. I wanted to move my hands all over her body, however, she held them tight against her and her head was laid back on my shoulder. She began to shake in my arms and moan louder. I knew she was having another orgasm. I looked down at her breast when I saw what was causing all of the orgasms. Sarah was straddling one of the jets of the hot tub and it was hitting her at the right spot. I just held her until she was ready to quit. After all isn't a father supposed to be there for his child when they need him and I could tell she needed me right now?

I felt Sarah's head turn toward me and she began to kiss my neck. "Thanks, Dad! I needed that."

She released my arms from the vice hold she had had on them. She gently moved my hands to her breast and held them there and said, "Please, Dad!"

She didn't have to tell me what she wanted. I began to massage her breast as she pushed her ass into my groin. "Daddy, I am coming again," she panted. When she began to relax Sarah said, "I have to move! I can't do that again!"

She turned around to face me and sat in my lap. Sarah leaned over and began kissing on the lips. Her tongue came out and opened my mouth to let her explore my mouth and I explored hers with my tongue. When we broke away from kissing she said, "It is getting real hot in here!"

"Yes, it is!" I responded.

She was sitting right on my hard extended cock! "Daddy, I didn't know you were this big!" Sarah said.

"Honey, I didn't know you were this hot!" I said. "I have to have you!"

"Me too, Daddy, I have to have you!" she said.

With that said our mouths came back together and we began pulling at each others swimming suits. I started kissing down Sarah's chest until I reached her sweet tits. I licked and sucked on them. It was I was possessed. I could not get enough. Sarah said, "Daddy, there is plenty of time. Don't suck them raw!"

She pulled me out of the water and had me sit on the edge of the hot tub. She stood up and kissed me with her hot tongue again and then started licking me all the way down to my hard cock. She started licking my balls and then up and down on my cock. The only thing I could say was, "GOD, there is a Heaven!"

I watched Sarah as my cock disappeared into her hot wet mouth. She went all the down, swallowing all of me, then back up and tickling the tip of my cock with her tongue. She did that several times until I felt my sack tighten and I said, "Sarah, I going to come!"

She swallowed me again and started sucking harder than she had before. I started squirting shot after shot of hot semen into her mouth. I did not know I had that much in me. Sarah stood up and I pulled her mouth to mine and I kissed her and licked the last of my cum from her lips. Sarah said, "My god, Daddy, how long has it been since you have had sex?"

"It has been a long time, Honey!" I responded.

"It's my turn now!" I told Sarah to sit on the edge of the hot tub and spread her legs. She did and I stepped in between them and hugged her tight to my body. Then I kissed my way down to her clean shaven pussy. She was so sweet tasting. It was like the nectar of the gods. Sarah grabbed my hair and held my face right where she wanted me. I fucked her with my tongue and licked her clit until she was panting, "Daddy, lick me harder!"

Then she screamed, "I AM COMING!" I new the neighbors must of heard her but I didn't care.

When Sarah released my hair I kissed and sucked my way back up to her mouth and we kissed and she licked my face clean.

"Honey, lets go inside and dry off and get in bed!"

"Ok!" Sarah responded.

We got our robes and started drying ourselves off with them. By the time we were in the bedroom we threw the robes on to the floor and jumped onto the bed and began kissing and grabbing each other. In no time I was between Sarah's legs and she was guiding my cock into the depths of her hot cunt. I had not been with any woman since before her mother had passed away. I began to say, "Sarah . . ."

She cut me off by placing her finger to my lips and then she said, "Don't talk! Just FUCK ME NOW!"

Fuck her I did! Sex had not been this good in years. It was probably because this was forbidden. A step father is not supposed to do this sort of thing to his step daughter. However, the act of loving Sarah felt so natural and complete.

When we were finished we curled up into each others arms and fell asleep. That night I slept better than I had in a very long time. I awoke during the middle of night thinking it was all a really good dream. When I rolled over Sarah was lying right next to me with a smile on her face. "Good morning," she said.

I took her in my arms and kissed her and said, "It is not a dream, you really are here!"

"Yes, Daddy, I am here and I am here to stay if you will have me?"

I took her in my arms and said, "Welcome home my dear!"