Step Dad's Toy 02: The Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imatulkt
imatulkt
22 Followers

"C'mere," he told me as he stood with his imposing cock thrusting up stallion-like in front of him.

"Yeah, that's my boy; bring that pretty little mouth of yours right over here." He reached forward and put both big hands on the back of my head and pulled my mouth towards the tip of his surging cock.

"Now suck your daddy's tool. Suck it." He was a little rougher than usual but I think he just needed to get off. "That's it, suck that cock, get it good and wet," he said as he pulled my open mouth right down over his cock and started to move my head up and down. I loved the feel of the hot slippery knob filling my mouth and let my flowing saliva roll all over it. As he continued to move my head up and down, I felt my gooey spit seep out the corners of my mouth and start to flow down his upright shaft. As he pulled my head towards his rearing cock, I realized I didn't mind that he was being a little rougher with me, for some reason, I don't know why; I liked being under his control. I started liking my 'daddy' cock. The idea of my mouth being fucked by that massive 8" throbbing cock of my step father no more seemed to be gross, rather started growing as a huge turn on.

My eyes followed his downwards to his thick veiny shaft and I saw large quantities of my oozing saliva running down the underside of his cock, over his silky bag, and then dropping in wet gobs onto the floor. It looked incredibly erotic as I watched another slowly-building bubbly wad of spit hang from his swollen balls and fall heavily to the floor.

I suppressed my gag reflex and just kept going until I felt my lips nuzzling up against the base of his cock.

"Oh yeah, you've got every fucking inch!..Fuck yes... keep sucking," Roger continued to moan as I used my lips to nibble at the taut skin around the thick root of his cock.

I vacuumed in my cheeks to make a tight wet corridor and slid my head backwards. As I did, I drew in a deep breath through my nose and when I felt my pouting lips tugging against the thick ridge of his corona, I drove my head forward again. I started a smooth rhythmic motion, his enflamed cock-head slipping partway into my throat with every forward movement.

" Aaah! You definitely suck that cock better than your mother. Don't stop. Let it fuck that wet mouth of yours". I kept up the exquisite torture of his throbbing cock for only a few minutes before I felt his cock get that little extra level of stiffness. When I tilted my head upwards, Roger's eyes were closed. He had a comforting smile on his face as I continued working on his cock; that same look that always gave me a nice warm feeling inside.

My lips stretched over the broad flared helmet and down over the scintillating contours of his engorged crown as he fed it right in until he was pressing against the soft tissues at the opening to my throat. He held it there and kind of rolled his hips in a slow circle as he let the heat of those tender membranes caress his cock.

"Oh fuck, is that ever nice and hot," he muttered as he held tightly to my head as he rubbed the tip over the soft tissues. Did it ever feel good to me too as his massive knob almost totally filled my mouth. It was nice knowing that he was sitting on a loaded gun, just ready to blast away into my mouth with a full creamy load. Just thinking about it and feeling his hot spongy head rubbing against my own tender flesh had my own cock throbbing in the confines of my jeans. I was still amazed that something could feel so powerfully hard and so incredibly soft at the same time.

"Oh fuck, that's it, Taylor," he said as he kept a tight grip on my head while he levered his throbbing cock further into me. I could feel that magnificent hard love-muscle taking total control over my body as he slid it all the way into me until my lips were snuggled up against his groin. I could feel the thickness of it stretching my whole throat and the tremendous heat of it seemed to warm my whole chest as he held still, his formidable erection totally impaling me.

"Swallow," he commanded. I swallowed as best as I could and felt the muscles in my throat contracting around the full girth of his buried cock. "Oh fuck, that's good," he groaned. "Do it again." Knowing he liked it, I swallowed a couple of more times in succession. "Oh Jesus, it feels like you're trying to milk the cum right out of me with your throat." I didn't know that was what it felt like to him, but that was exactly how I hoped this would end up anyway! He drew back until the tip cleared the opening to my throat and I sucked in another quick breath of air. He flexed forward and sank the whole turgid length all the way into me in one slow consistent stroke.

"Mmmmmm," I groaned in pleasure as my lips clamped down around the very base of his cock as I swallowed the whole immense length.

"Oh fuck, Taylor, you love it, don't you. You love sucking daddy's cock?" he asked as he rolled his hips slightly and pulled my head as tight against his groin as he could.

"Mmmhhhhmmm," I could barely make a sound but I hummed my agreement into the velvety soft skin of his shaft. He took my confirmation as an invitation to start fucking my face vigorously and for the next five minutes or so, he pistoned his rock-hard cock in and out of my enveloping throat. I could feel my own cock throbbing in my jeans as he pulled on my head and slammed my face against his groin time and again. His body was glistening with sweat as he hammered his beautiful hard cock back and forth as far into me as he could. All of a sudden, he unexpectedly pulled his throbbing cock all the way out of my mouth and let go of my head.

"Oh fuck, that's too good. I don't want to cum just yet," he said as he walked around in a circle to try and cool off. I was left with my mouth gaping open, saliva running from the corners of my stretched lips. He came back to stand right in front of me, and then reached forward and gripped my head again.

"Do you like this, Kid?" he asked as he stood with his hard spit-dripping cock mere inches from my mouth, the engorged head looking like an angry red bludgeon.

"Yes," I hissed, unable to take my eyes off his mesmerizing cock.

"What about this?" he asked and I saw his stomach muscles rippling again as a pulsing sensation went through his cock. I watched enthralled as a shimmering gob of pre-cum appeared in the gaping red eye and started to distend heavily towards the floor. I was amazed at how much control he had over his cock.

"Oh God...yes!" I was almost whining with need as I watched that beautiful gob of his silky nectar dangling from the tip of his cock.

"Do you want to be my own little cocksucker?" he asked as he continued to flex his cock, that gorgeous erection of his bobbing teasingly right before me.

"Yes," I answered as if in a trance, my eyes never leaving his throbbing virile manhood.

"And as my cocksucker, you'll suck it anytime, anywhere I tell you to, right?"

"Yes."

"And you'll swallow every mouthful of thick creamy cum I give you, right?"

"Yes." I could feel my desire for him escalating even more as I listened to his hypnotic voice.

"And as my cocksucker, if I tell you to suck somebody else, you'll do exactly as I say, right?"

"Yes," I answered in a pleading tone as I watched that tantalizing strand of pre-cum dangling precariously from the tip of his cock.

"Good. Then open up cocksucker, I need to finish this," he said as he pulled my mouth forcefully back down onto his cock. I didn't mind him calling me his cocksucker, for some reason, it made me feel even closer to him.

As my lips slipped back over his enflamed crown, I swirled my tongue across the underside and licked up as much of that dangling web as I could. I tasted the delicious silky flavor as I quickly drew it back into my mouth and swallowed. He gripped my head tightly and with my jaws gaping open, he drove his eleven hard inches all the way into the depths of my throat. He started to rhythmically fuck my face again while I breathed when I could, usually once every few backstrokes.

"Oh fuck, your throat is so fucking hot and tight," he groaned as he continued to slam his midsection up against my stretched lips.

"Oh yeah...c'mon cocksucker...just a little more...just a little more...OH FUCK...TAKE IT ALL!" he groaned loudly and pulled my face as hard up against him as he could and held it there. I felt his cock get just a little bit stiffer and then felt it twitching and pulsating in my throat as he started to cum.

"SWALLOW!" he told me urgently...and I did. I felt the massaging tremors go right through him as his cock unloaded deep inside my gullet.

"AGAIN!" he instructed and I kept swallowing as the rippling muscles of my throat pulled and milked his spewing seed out of him. I could feel his body quivering as a powerful orgasm coursed through his big rugged body. I had become nothing more than a willing receptacle for his lust-driven needs...but I loved it. As he continued to unload deep inside me, he noticed my discomfort as I needed to breathe. He backed out of my throat and as his spitting cock cleared my airway, I drew in a big gulp of cool air. His ejaculating cock continued to flood my mouth with more of his semen as I was now able to feel it fill my mouth and settle on my tongue. I loved the creamy texture as I rolled it around on my tongue as the last few gobs spurted against the back of my mouth. Finally, he was totally drained. He kept his hands on my head but released the death-grip he'd had on it as he was cumming.

"Mmmmmm," I purred as I swallowed the first mouthful and sucked for more. His cock kept spitting as he unloaded completely into my hot sucking mouth. I vacuumed in my cheeks against the hot spongy membranes of his cock-head as I enthusiastically sucked for all I could get. Finally, a big shiver went through his body and he let out a final low growl. I felt the last heavenly drops of his young seed ooze out onto my waiting tongue.

'Oh fuck, I needed that," he said as he stood before me, his broad muscular chest heaving as he drew in deep breaths of air. I softly sucked at his slowly deflating cock as I sucked out the last dregs of his oozing semen. Totally satisfied for the moment, Roger pulled his cock out of my mouth, leaving my sore strained jaws gaping open. He had an amused smile on his face as he looked down at my swollen stretched lips, saliva and cum dripping from the corners of my mouth.

"Now I need my cock in a tight, wet pussy. I think your mother's cunt will satisfy me for rest of the night until the day when I fuck your tight, small asshole" He smirked. With his heavy cock swaying between his legs, he stepped back out of the room and left me sitting on the floor with this thick white cum drooling from my mouth. The thought of taking my step dad's 8 inch heavy, massive, thick inside my small, tight hole sent a shiver down my spine. I was excited yet scared at same time.

******

All constructive comments regarding plot and characters are accepted. Thank You for giving my piece of work a read. Grateful.

imatulkt
imatulkt
22 Followers
12