Step Daughters are the Worst!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Leah didn't talk to me for a couple days after her first beating but it momentarily worked to curb her attitude and actions; that is until Jocelyn came to me complaining.

"Jeff, Leah came home last night smelling of alcohol and when I confronted her, she went ape shit all over me. She screamed and hollered, and stormed away."

"Where is she?"

"I think in her room. She didn't have class this morning, she should be here."

I took my belt off as I was climbing the stairs. I didn't want to beat this grown woman again, as she wasn't a 'child' any longer, but I figured it was the only way that she seemed to want to listen.

I knocked on the door, and when she answered, I walked in with the belt wrapped around my hand ready to strike.

"What are you doing Daddy?"

"Did you come in my house and disrespect your mother last night with alcohol on your breath?"

"And marijuana! And there's not much you can do about it. This shit is nutty, I'm thinking about leaving again, I can't stand this discipline shit." She snapped.

"Get up girl. You live in my house; you can abide by my rules." I said grabbing Leah's arm to stand her up. She cooperated and glared in my eyes once she was facing me.

"You won't do it, I dare you to hit me with that belt again! My Real Dad will hear about it!"

I unbuttoned Leah's pants (surprisingly she let me), pulled them to her ankles and bent her over onto the bed, and commenced to laying fifteen hard and heavy hits to her ass, and by the time I was finished, I couldn't look in her eyes again! Tears stained her face, and she looked defeated. She was still bent over the bed, but was looking at me as I sat down on the bed next to her.

And again as it was the last time, my cock was as hard as it had been every time Leah had done something to turn me on in the last month and a half. She slid down onto her knees and scooted her body in between my legs and wrapped her arms around my waist. Still sobbing, she laid her head in my lap and got her tears out.

I did something I never thought I would do at that moment, and I got soft... Not just soft, but baby's bottom soft. Drug store cotton soft, and I bent over to my daughter that I had just spanked and I lifted her up, like I would to a child, and cradled her in my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and nuzzled her nose into the crook of my shoulder. If my cock wasn't rock hard before, it was now!

After about five minutes of me holding Leah, she whispered, in my ear, "Daddy, why are you hard?"

The blood rushed to my face, and my heart started beating faster, but I tried to keep my cool, "Because I get very turned on when I punish you. I can't explain why, and I can't stop it from coming on, but that's why."

She sat there for a minute looking into my eyes, and then finally opened her mouth to speak. "Do you want to know something Daddy?"

"What angel?"

"I get super wet when you beat me too! And I act up just so you can punish me. And the first time you beat me; I came back to my room and frigged myself off until I came three times."

I was shocked. No, more like stunned stupid. I couldn't believe I was hearing this.

"So all this time, you've been acting out to get me to get you naked, bend you over, and spank you?"

"Yes. My mom and my "Sperm donor" didn't beat me when I was a child and I didn't know what it felt like, and the sensation that I got after you beat me, and the orgasms that followed, I wanted more."

(*Still shocked!) "Are you wet now?"

Instead of responding verbally, Leah grabbed my fingers of my right hand and moved them to the opening of her still slick fuck box, and placed them right inside the lips. She gasped when I brushed her swollen clit, and her sky blue eyes rolled into the back of her head and her head fell back.

I couldn't help it now, the thought that my wife was downstairs eluded me and I started rubbing my daughter's wet pussy. My cock that hadn't fully subsided from the earlier escapades was now throbbing in pain under my daughter's naked ass, and my pants were collecting the drippings from her pussy.

Leah pulled my neck closer to her, and extended hers to meet my lips with hers. I kept lightly rubbing and digging into her, and she kept kissing me, and slipping her tongue deeper into my mouth. I broke the kiss when I extended my middle finger to reach up inside her, and met her still intact hymen. She wasn't lying, Still A Virgin!

"Yeah, I wasn't lying to you and mom! I still have it!" she whispered as she kissed my neck and stuck her tongue in my ear as to keep the electricity going between the two of us. I moved her face back to mine and continued kissing her until she broke the kiss and removed herself from my lap.

She knelt down between my legs and unbuttoned my pants and grabbed the top to pull them down. My eyes got big as I realized what was about to happen, and as my cock bobbed out from my pants when she pulled them off. Her face lowered to my cock in slow motion, hot breath warmed my hard shaft, and her tongue surrounded the underside. I almost came immediately, but I had to hold off.

"Fuck Leah!" I grunted.

Her sky blue eyes looked up at me and melted my heart again. Her slightly curly brown hair bounced up and down as she raised and lowered her pretty lips on my hard dick. I stroked her face, and combed her hair with my fingers and whispered to her. "That's it baby girl, suck daddy's cock. Give it to me baby, make Daddy cum all down your throat baby. Come on, make daddy cum."

I couldn't believe I was saying those things to someone I raised as my daughter, but I couldn't take her mouth from my dick even if my wife walked in at that moment. I was so close, my dick was throbbing harder and harder as my impending orgasm was about to explode from the tip. I was in heaven, I don't remember any blow job that came anywhere near the feeling that I was enduring at that moment. (...Including coming from my accomplice's mother!)

"Leah baby, I'm gonna cum!" I said as I immediately spurted my baby batter down her throat. I was so spent when I was done; I fell backwards onto the bed and let my world spin around my head.

My daughter didn't exactly want to let me rest and she climbed up onto the bed and lay on my chest and started kissing my neck and lips and forehead, and in no time flat, my cock was hard again. I wanted to slide my hard cock between her wet virgin lips and drive it to the hilt, taking her cherry, but I refrained. Instead I slid her tiny body up the length of mine and popped her little strawberry colored nipple into my mouth and started sucking it for all it was worth. I loved the taste of her and my cock showed that I did.

I alternated between sides, pinching and rolling the other nipple that I wasn't sucking at the time. I loved tasting her... Why did it take so long for my daughter to come around? I absolutely loved every second of that present moment.

"I gotta go baby, I need to see where your mother is." I finally got around to saying.

"No, let me get you off one more time..." Leah cooed in my ear.

"There will be other times baby, get dressed, I am going to check on Mom." I said rolling her off of my body, and sitting up to pull my pants back up around my ass. I got up and bent over to kiss her forehead and I walked out of the room and downstairs to find my wife sleeping on the couch. I lifted her feet and sat down under them and her eyes fluttered open. "Did you punish Leah?" she whispered...

"Oh yes love, I did."

Leah did stop acting up a little bit, but she kept misbehaving just enough for me to keep having to spank her every now and then! My Step Daughter... she sure is something else!

*

Author's Disclaimer.

I felt the need to write this because I've been going through something personal in my life, and I wanted to get it off of my chest, albeit it has little to do with the story itself, just something I would like to share.

I don't write my stories because I've actually lived through the situation that I'm writing about. Nine in ten times, the stories are just a way to dream about the sex life that I'm lacking and missing. I write mostly to get my mind off of the world, and to also entertain the likes of my readers out there in the different parts of the globe! Please don't think that because I write about something that I actually do what I'm writing about (although I do admit that there are lots of things I'd LOVE to do that I write about) because most of my work is fiction.

With that said, I hope you did enjoy my latest creation, now I'll go day dream about it actually happening one day with me... (LOL Kidding...)

_Blackstallion21

12