Step-Daughter's Persistence

Story Info
His step-daughter date-raped him and his wife helped her do it.
3.9k words
4.25
148.5k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texan065
Texan065
53 Followers

I think my step-daughter date raped me and that my wife helped her do it. Hello, my name is Dan and I am 40 years old. To describe myself I am 6'2" with a little bit of a weight problem but not too bad. I have blond hair, blue eyes and a goatee and mustache. I met my wife about 6 years ago.

Stephanie, my wife, was 38 years old, also blond hair but with green eyes and a very voluptuous shape. Very pleasing to look at. And, she's awesome in bed. She's been married before and had children from her first marriage.

She had Jason who was 15 when I met him. Now he's 21 and in a nearby community college. He's got his own place and we only see him about two or three times a month. He's really smart when it comes to computers and networks and stuff like that. And the girls like him because he's 6'0 tall with dark brown hair and green eyes like his mother. Too bad for them because he realized he was gay when he was about 18 or so. It took awhile, but we adjusted to his preference.

Then there's Amanda who was 12 when I met her. She's 18 now. When she was 16 or so she asked if she could talk to me in private. I said sure. That's when she laid a bombshell on me. She told me that she had feelings for me. And sexual fantasies. Inside I was shaking like a leaf. There was SO damn much that could go wrong here, I had to be ultra careful. I informed her that was natural since i was the prevalent male influence in her life. I also told her that would subside once she got serious with a boy at school. Then as soon as the conversation was over I went and told my wife. She told me that she had suspected it for awhile. I was stunned. How come I was the last to know? Arghh!!

Then we called Amanda in and reinforced my initial talk some more. She stunned us both when she seemed to accept what we said and then she told us that she was just going to continue having her "special time" with thoughts of me. Then she left. I tell you, I was very careful after that when I was around her. At 16 she looked like a little nymphet. Blonde hair and blue eyes, about 5'4", and she still had some baby fat which looked pretty dadgum enticing in an innocent way if she wasn't so dang young and I wasn't her step-father. Now, she's 18 and I have to say she lost most of the babyfat but it sure didn't change how hot she looked. At 16 she was already developing some pretty phenomenal breasts, at 18 she was, as they say, stacked. It took almost everything in me to not be checking her out at every opportunity. And there were quite a few opportunities because she liked dressing a little on the skimpy side. Sometimes I suspected she did it on purpose just to see if she could get me all riled up.

Then there is Courtney, the baby of the family. She was 10 when I met her and even then it was obvious that there was something truly special about her. She was very intelligent for her age. Putting together thought processes and concepts that her older sister still hadn't. Her eyes would grab you from the first time meeting her. It's hard to describe what one sees there. There was a light or a brightness to them that shone out and lit up the world around her. You couldn't help but be thrilled with life when you were around her. She had light brown hair and green eyes that just wouldn't quit. She's also the one who you instinctively trust because you know she's trustworthy just by looking at her and talking to her. Now she's 16 and she too has developed into a very healthy young lady. She isn't as well endowed as her older sister and even though it is still too early to truly tell, most indications are that she will have very nice petite breasts.

I know, you think I am a dirty old man for even noticing. Well, maybe so. But it sure didn't help that they both dressed skimpy sometimes. Sometimes they even went braless and they would always seem to find a reason to bend over in front of me. They both also liked to wear just t-shirts and panties to bed. Well, until I put a stop to that and made them wear shorts around bedtime. They complained about that saying that they preferred sleeping nude or just in their panties. I didn't need or want to hear that. I had disturbing dreams for a few days after that. But, we compromised. They wore shorts and a t-shirt right before bedtime and then they wore whatever after they got behind the closed door of their bedrooms.

One more thing you need to know is this. They most usually got their way. I mean the girls by the way. Jason was pretty cool most of the time. They learned early, well before I came into the picture, that if they wanted something they could just keep asking and asking and asking their mother and they could wear her down until she gave in. Oh, she tried hard sometimes to be strong, but they just wouldn't quit. First they would find out the reason why they couldn't whatever it was that they wanted to do and then they tried to use logic to shoot down the reasons. If that didn't work then they tried being sad and crying. Then they would get to anger. They would act pissy for a few days. Then, if they felt they really wanted it still, they would start the cycle all over again. Well, no one is really built to withstand that kind of persistence. My wife wasn't and neither was I. It was only every great once and awhile that they backed off and let us win one. Still, all in all, they were a great bunch of people and I was really glad to be a part of their lives and, I think, vice versa.

Ok, so I bet by now you want to know what happened. You want to know what my lead-in means. So, here goes. It all started about 3 months ago. Ok, so it really probably started about 2 years ago when Amanda told me what she told me. But, I didn't know that it had continued. I found out much much later that Amanda had been bugging her mother for quite some time to get her to "let" me teach her what it was like to be a woman. Every now and then it erupted into some pretty serious catfights almost coming to blows. I was never around when that happened. I only came in on the aftermath and they never told me what the fight was about. But, I could always tell that it was serious.

We were sitting down to dinner a couple of nights after Amanda's 18th birthday. Her sister was at her Dads for the weekend and it was just us three. We were having steak, broccoli, corn, rolls and some Llano Blush wine to wash it all down with. Both of them seemed kind of nervous and yet giddy at the same time. I asked them what was up and they just giggled and said nothing. My eyebrow went up but, I didn't press the issue. My wife told me that I might want to go get a shower. Well, I knew what that meant. Sex. And lots of it. Kinky sex to boot. Sometimes she even plays with my ass and I have to say, for those guys who haven't tried it, well maybe you should. Every great once and awhile she will even use one of her "toys" in my ass. Wow!

Anyways, she told me to hurry. She also told me to take a pill. You know, a Cialis or a Viagra or a Levitra or something. I didn't really need them. I could get erections on my own, but it sure did make my cock very, very hard. And, it stayed hard for awhile too. Which, we both liked. So, I took one and immediately got into the shower and I made sure that I real clean just in case she wanted to do a rim job on me or even just play with my ass.

It was weird though. I got out of the shower and started feeling kind of woozy. Like I had had wayyy too much to drink or something. I managed to get dried off and I went and laid down on the bed. I got the quilt spread over me. And then after that I just don't remember much. It is all just a blur. I will say this though; when I lay down I was nude. After I finally woke up several hours later, I had on underwear. It was inside out. And my dick hurt. It felt like it had abrasions or something. All I remebered was some pretty vivid and yet detailess dreams. That in itself was odd. When I dreamed I usually remembered most of the dream and could almost write a book about it (some seemed to be worth writing about). This was all just a jumble of mixed images about what seemed to be an orgy or something.

I just laughed it off and went about my business. After that though, I started to notice curious little things. And piece by piece I started to put it all together. My wife and Amanda would be talking about something and every time I got close to them they would shut up or change the subject. And they always had a look in their eye whenever I would ask about it. Then they would lie about it. Neither of them are very good liars.

Finally, one day I overheard them planning another "event" with me. I was outside tending to some shrubs and the window was open and they came in talking about it. Stephanie told Amanda that it would be just like last time. She would get the pill out of her dresser drawer and slip one into the wine. Then they discussed doing it on Saturday night.

That's when it hit me all at once. All my suspicions and all of the pieces to the puzzle came together with a click. All the little innuendos and smirks and glances and halfway conversations. Everything gelled for me. I came in and took a shower. When I came out I told my wife I needed to run up to Home Depot and that while I was out I was gonna grab a bite to eat.

While I was eating I was thinking it all through. What had happened to me was wrong. I didn't have any control over what happened. I didn't get any say in what happened. And I didn't get to enjoy what happened. I didn't think any of it was fair to me. So, I decided that I was going to get revenge. I was going to turn the tables on them. They wanted to get me Saturday night. Well, I would just get them on Friday night.

So, Friday turned out to be a beautiful day. I went out and got the grill going. I told the ladies to get showers and maybe afterwards we would go see a movie. And I got their wine ready for them. They came out looking radiant and glowing. We had a nice dinner cooked on the grill, a few nice chicken breasts that had marinated nicely and grilled into awesome juicy tidbits, my special sweet corn on the cob (I'd tell you the secret family recipe but then I would have to kill you), cornbread, and fresh green beans. It was an awesome meal. And best of all, they drank three glasses of wine each. The pill went into their first glass. The other two glasses just made them extremely tipsy.

After dinner I got them into the bedroom on some pretext or other and they quickly ran out of juice right there where I wanted them too. On the bed. I looked down at them in satisfaction. I made a few comments and informed their supine sleeping bodies that I was going to fuck them both just like they had fucked me. I went on about the unfairness of their first visit with me and now it was their turn to have life not be fair. I started by taking their clothes off. Piece by piece until they were both nude. I truly allowed myself to look at my step-daughter for the very first time with sex on my mind.

As I already stated her breasts were awesome. She was stacked. And they looked ready to be fucked right in the valley. My gaze wandered on down to her pussy. She was almost completely shaven except for a little strip. I had never seen one like that except for in a magazine and I wasn't sure I would like it in real life. Let me tell you, in real life it made me drool. Seriously. I had always told Stephanie that she had the most delicious looking pussy I had ever seen. Amanda's was pretty damn succulent looking too. Interestingly enough I could see a light dew of moisture coating her pussy lips. Almost like she was turned on or something. Well, I had heard that some people were somewhat responsive sexually while under the influence of the date-rape drug. Maybe she was one of them.

I looked over to my lovely wife and said out loud to myself that I was damn glad to have married her. Too bad she sandbagged me though. I told her unconscious form that she had disappointed me greatly. She never bothered to ask. Of course, that may be because she knew what my answer would have been. I would have said no. Seriously, I would have. Stop laughing. I would have taken my vow of monogamy to my wife seriously. And I wouldn't have done anything with my step-daughter because that's just perverted. I had managed to keep those kinds of perverted thoughts at bay for 3 years ever since she told me about her fantasies. Sometimes it was tough, but I had managed it.

I felt myself starting to get hard looking at their naked bodies lying side by side. Because guess what? I too had taken a pill. I was going to stay hard for awhile. I took my clothes off and I walked over to the side of the bed that Amanda was laying on and I leaned over and I began by kissing up the side of her neck until I reached her mouth. I nibbled at her lips a little and started using the tip of my tongue on her lips until they opened and then I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She kissed back. Good, she was responding. Her tongue and mine intertwined and slipped together and I felt her moan into my mouth. I leaned back, breathless. Damn, she sure knew how to kiss. I wonder where she learned that.

Then I leaned back down and used the tip of my tongue to run a wet trail down her body until I reached her breasts. They were topped off by the most nibbable nipples I have ever seen. Nice, just like little pencil erasers. And already hard. I nibbled on them and used the tip of my tongue. Her body was twisting a bit from the pleasure. It's too bad she wouldn't remember this come morning, but I sure would.

I went on down her body and got to her pussy. I lightly touched her with my fingers. She was wet. Very wet. My fingers slid right through her pussy lips and I inserted one and then two fingers. My knuckle rubbed a little on her clit and her body jerked from the pleasure. Then I slipped my tongue in there next to my fingers and tasted her for the first time. She tasted sweet. With a hint of strawberries. I found out later that she had a strawberry lotion she used.

I decided that, as tasty as she was, I wasn't going to spend a whole lot of time on foreplay since she was already wet and also since she was unconscious and couldn't enjoy it anyways. So, I got in position over her body with my cock right at the entrance to her pussy. Then I looked over at her mother and told her I was about to fuck her daughter. How did she like that? Then I laughed as I began sliding in. My stepdaughter had one tight pussy. Once I bottomed out, I just sort of stopped and let it get used to me hard 7 and a half inch cock. I didn't want to make her bleed. How could I explain that when she woke up.

I started going in and out very slowly and deliberately. After about the third stroke or so her body began to react to me and thrust back with me. She began to moan. It didn't take long before her body couldn't handle it anymore and she came. I started doing something I rarely ever did. Even with her mother. I began talking dirty to her. Calling her my little bitch. Telling her she had a tight cunt and pussy. Telling my wife that her daughter had a tight pussy and I wanted more of it. I felt myself about to cum and I started to stroke in and out faster. Her body responded to the increased pace and we both came together. Afterwards I just laid there for a short bit looking down on her face. My cock was still hard. I got off of her and moved over to my wife and I put my cock up to her mouth and I began sliding it in. I kept saying, "Here babe, clean your daughters and my juices off of my cock." And she did. Her mouth sucked me clean.

After her mother had gotten my cock well clean and slick with her saliva I moved back over to Amanda bountiful chest and began titty fucking her. Sometimes sliding all the way up until the tip of my cock would make contact with her mouth. When that happened she would suckle on my cock for a few minutes. It felt so good I finally just got up there and pressed my hard cock into her mouth and began to gently face fuck her. I mean, I didn't want her to choke or anything in her semi-unconscious state. Her tongue moved on its own accord on my prick while it was in her mouth. Something about the way she seemed to be actively sucking and licking me set me off yet again. Spurt after spurt of my cum filled up her hot little mouth to overflowing.

After that I was tired. I just laid there for a few moments totally drained. I went over to my wife's body and began to halfheartedly eat out her pussy. It seemed like she enjoyed. Her love juices were really flowing and then her began to shake and she moaned as she let loose a small and yet oddly powerful orgasm.

I started talking to my wife telling her what a hot pussy her daughter had and how good and tight it felt wrapped around my hard cock. I even talked about the possibility of teaching her to enjoy being fucked in the ass.

Then, I felt it was time to get them clothed and back where they would be when they finally woke up. I got my step-daughter dressed first and carried her into her room and placed her on her bed. Then I came back and put my wife's jimmies on her and got her all tucked in. I made sure that they went to bed wearing the same clothes and underwear as when I started on them. After all, I sure didn't want them to know what had happened to them like I had found out.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking. I grabbed a quick shower and headed out to see what was going on. Both my wife and step-daughter were at the table about to dig into breakfast. My wife told me that there was plenty and to grab a plate. So, I got me some eggs, sausage, and biscuits. Add a bottle of water and I was set. I sat down with them and we chit-chatted a bit about nothing in particular.

I had just taken a bite of sausage when my wife casually mentioned out of the blue, "Oh hun, Amanda is not sure she wants you to fuck her in the ass. So, if you are able to talk her into it she wants you to be very careful not to hurt her."

I must have turned about three shades of white and my mouth dropped open with food still in it as I just kind of went, "Hump".

My step-daughter looked at me with a serious look and yet also playful as she nodded in agreement with what her mother said. My mind was having a hard time processing much of anything right about then. All I could think was, "Shit, shit, shit...they knew....oh holy crap...."

About that time my youngest step-daughter, Courtney, came up to the table and asked us what was going on.

Amanda looked at her and told her that their Mom had just told me that I would need to be very careful with her when I fucked her up the ass. My shock continued.

Then as Courtney was looking thoughtful at me she blurted out that she could hardly wait until she turned 18 because her mom told her that she could fuck me then. And then she smiled that beautiful smile of hers again. Till then she was just going to have to be satisfied with her vivid fantasies about she and I together.

It was at this point that I swallowed my food and looked over at my wife and started to speak. She put her finger on my lips and told me not to worry about it. That they had known what they wanted me to do and had planned the whole thing so that I wouldn't feel guilty. The date rape drug I had found was fake and they had been conscious the whole time. Then she told me that she was willing to share me, but only with immediate family. I just dumbly nodded and decided that once again it had been proven that my wife was in control and that I just needed to let go and let her drive where we were going as a family.

All of sudden I looked toward the future and realized that I was going to get to live many other mens fantasy. Especially when she informed me that Jason might be interested in joining us as well.

Please vote. Those of who write these stories do so more for your enjoyment than anything else. One of the ways we measure how good we did was by your voting. So, please, take 5 seconds to vote. Not just for mine, but for all that you read. Please and Thank You!!

Texan065
Texan065
53 Followers