Step-Mommie Dearest

Story Info
A lesbian teaches her homophobic step-mother a harsh lesson.
11.5k words
4.41
51.3k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
617 Followers

SS21:

"Step-Mommie Dearest"

***

This is another case in which I wish these stories could be posted under more than one category. For example, while "PM" could fall under either BDSM or Non-Consent, this one could also belong to either of those, or Lesbian Sex in this case, although...well, actually, I don't want to give you any spoilers, so I'll let that go unfinished. Oh well, I prefer to classify stories like this as LesBDSM, a combination genre, though on the site it will be just plain BDSM, as it's more that than anything else.

This is story #21, odd-numbered, so you know what that means: it's ax-grindingly evil!

(I might be a little passionate with my G.R.A. in this story (or, I should say L.R.A., even though I'm S.), but it pays off in the end.)

So once again... *pause for dramatic effect* ...you've been warned.

***

August 11th, 7:33 p.m.

"Thanks!" called Jessie, giving the cabbie fare, tip and a grateful wave as she shut the door. "Bye!"

The taxi pulled away, leaving Jessica Rae Townsend standing in front of her house with handfuls of luggage and a bulging backpack over her shoulders. Making sure she had a firm grip on all her suitcases, she heaved a breath and lugged everything to the front door, mentally rechecking with herself where she'd placed her key.

Oh, was it ever so good to be home. Well-to-do, 23-year-old Jessie Townsend had just completed not one, not two, but three entire consecutive semesters studying abroad, in a western European triangle: one in Spain, one in France, and one in Great Britain. After one semester of polishing up her rudimentary Spanish and one trying to hone her very rough French, England was a welcome break and a great relief from the trials of multilingual communication.

While Jessie one and a half years ago was not certain what she wanted to do with her life just yet, she certainly had her pick of opportunities. She'd been dealt an amazing metaphorical hand of cards. She was the daughter of a talented pediatrician with an astonishingly successful practice, and she was a gifted, hard-working student with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. She burned through her first twelve years of education with genial alacrity, graduating high school when she was barely 17. The next four years of tireless study and venture at Denmore—the scholastic academy that had earned itself a reputation of being "exclusive," due to its population of students at least on the border of upper-classdom—resulted in a scholarship that sent her packing her bags.

Actually, the scholarship only covered her for two semesters, but as William Townsend wanted his only child to be able to experience all the cultural study and academia she could soak up, he decided to kick in for a third himself. Jessie couldn't express her gratitude adequately. Her whole life, while providing fairly lavishly for the family, William was always careful not to lay it on too thick or shower his little girl with money or gifts. She was his princess, he loved her more than anything in the world, and he didn't want her growing up spoiled and privileged. But he finally decided to make an exception in this case, as she was now fully grown and could potentially win herself the chance to do anything she wanted.

For two decades, it seemed as if virtually nothing could go wrong in young Jessica's life. Then, when she was about to hit her 20s, a terrible thing happened. Her mother left. All three hearts were broken by the unfortunate occurrence, but...she had fallen out of love with them. Sadly enough, it was as simple as that. She couldn't even explain it herself; all Jessie knew was that one innocent day, at first glance like any other, her own mother, one of the two most special people in the world to her, began crying out of nowhere, and gave her and William one last hug and kiss goodbye. It tore her apart, but, even though she couldn't understand it better than anyone else, somehow, it was just something she had to do.

Jessica let another year pass, and once she'd had some more time to reassess things and grieve her mother's absence, she decided to take advantage of her scholarship for all it was worth. She thought this trip could do her much good in several ways, and also be a lot of fun. The last way she wanted to feel was that she was just putting the memory of her mother behind her, or living in denial, but she'd come to the decision at last that at some point she couldn't mourn anymore, that she had to get on with her life. The future in front of her remained bright and fruitful, if only tainted by this single tragic event. Her heart still ached whenever a memory of her mother presented itself, but time continued to pad and soothe her pains. She hoped her mother could be happy, whatever happened.

Jessie had to this point been considering getting a place of her own, but this such sudden, alarming turn of abandonment changed her plans for her. She decided instead to stay with her Dad for at least a couple more years, both to keep him company, and also because she now saw that time spent with loved ones was not to be taken lightly or for granted. As doubtful as she consequently felt about going away for school, William finally convinced her that he'd be happier knowing she was making such a solid investment in her future, even if it meant not getting to see her for a while.

Finally, she'd arrived back home after this exciting year and a half. For the last couple weeks of her program abroad and the whole way home, all she could think about was seeing her father again and hugging him until she couldn't breathe anymore.

When she finally got inside and got all her baggage in, the situation she'd had in mind turned out pretty similar to the reality. She jumped in her Dad's arms and almost broke out into tears just being back with him. She'd been looking so forward to returning to their old life together. Nothing would ever be the same as having her mother there, of course, but she thought, well, by God, if I can still at least have my Daddy with me, I'll take him.

"Hey, Jessie!" William greeted her heartily. "Oh my God, I missed you so much."

"Oh," she exhaled. "I missed you too, Dad. I'm so happy to be back home."

"Aw, you wouldn't be lying to your old man just to spare his feelings, now would you?"

"Dad, have I ever lied to you before?"

"Never." It was perfectly true; Jessica had literally not once ever told her father so much as a little white fib in her entire life.

"So how was Europe?"

"Oh, ab-fab. But I'll tell you what, I'm so wiped right now, you give me a good night's sleep, in my own bed, and I will tell you every last detail of my trip in the morning."

He smiled. "You got it, babe." Then he did something Jessica wasn't prepared for. He said, "Just one thing first, if you would. Come on into the living room with me. There's someone I want you to meet."

"Huh?" she said, removing her backpack and dropping it on the floor. "Who?"

A few steps in, Jessie noticed whom her father was talking about. Sitting on the corner of the couch was a woman about her Dad's age, early 50s, reasonably attractive, a bit plump, strawberry blonde hair, turquoise eyes, in a calf-length purple velour dress that didn't actually reveal very much at all: only her neck, hands and legs were visible. Her legs were delicately crossed. When she looked up to see Jessica, she stood to greet her.

"HI!" she said cheerfully. A little too cheerfully, perhaps, Jessie thought. Almost as if she were trying to sound like Jessica's mother. She had long arms and was a couple inches taller than Jessie. She also had on a pair of large-framed glasses that seemed to double the circumference of her eyes. They made her look like a caricature. "You clearly must be Billy's beautiful young lady!!"

Uh, thanks. "Hi," she returned. "Jessica."

Jessie gave her a handshake with her normal grip, but it felt to this woman like a tight squeeze. "Ooh!" she said with a small wince.

"Jess, like you to meet Gretchen Peterson," William introduced them.

"Oh, well, hi, Gretchen. Nice to meet you."

"Oh, you don't have to call me Gretchen, sweetie!" Gretchen said, waving her off.

Um... "Really?" asked Jessie, a little confused. She chose to forego the implied, What DO I have to call you?

"That's right, Jess," William took over. "Gretchen and I actually met just a couple months before you came back."

"Oh, really?" Jessica repeated, a little apprehensive all of a sudden. "So...she's a...pretty good friend?" Not that I immediately don't like her or anything, but, at least for right now, I'm not quite ready for her to be more than just a friend, she mentally prayed.

Gretchen laughed. "Well, I'm a little more than just a friend!" she edified, giving Jessie's hair a cordial tousle.

Gee, thank You very much for listening.

Her father dropped the bombshell on her. "She's my fiancée!" he announced.

Jessie abruptly felt as dizzy as had an anvil fallen on her head. She looked back and forth between them.

"W—...what?"

"That's right, sweetie!" Gretchen confirmed. "So now you have to call me Mom!"

She looked back and forth between them.

"W—...what??"

"Yep!" William put his arm around Gretchen and they exchanged a good, long, loud one, with a mutual, "Mmmmwah!" Turning subsequently back to Jessie, they gave her a unisonous, "Surprise!"

Jessica may not have been exactly horrified, but she definitely wasn't prepared for such uprooting news coming right back in the door after a year and a half overseas at school. Suddenly, going upstairs to her room and collapsing in her bed wasn't the only and foremost thing in her mind anymore. She wouldn't immediately veto giving the woman a fair chance, but she was really looking forward to coming home and spending some quality time with just her Dad. On top of which, she wanted her Dad to be happy, but...she didn't want another, new Mom. She wanted the woman who'd given birth to her. She wanted her own real mother back.

For a couple moments she said nothing, but just darted her eyes back and forth between them, her mouth a few inches ajar. When she finally activated her vocal chords and pushed a word through her lips, it was a simple, matter-of-fact, "...Wow."

They giggled giddily. "I know, right?" her Dad grinned at her.

A couple of months? You've only known her a couple of months, and you're getting married? Jessie was dumbstruck.

But when she looked in William's face, she noticed something. In his eyes was an extra glint of happiness she hadn't seen since her mother was around. Maybe she should try looking at this from his point of view. Gosh, she thought, It looks like he really does love her. I guess she actually makes him happy. After thinking about it for a few moments, she told herself this initial apprehension of hers was inane. What did she expect him to do, after all, just grow old and die without any further lady companionship in his life?

Don't be a jerk, Jess, she told herself. So the woman's maybe a little on the eccentric side. It's hardly an airtight reason to dislike her. It's not like she's taking him away from you; he's still your Dad! And if she makes him happy, isn't that all that really matters?

She smiled. "Well, that's...that's terrific, guys!" She gave them a simultaneous hug, one of them in each arm. "Congratulations!"

When they broke from the hug, she asked, "So what do you do, Gretchen?"

"Oh, I work for a Christian matchmaking service! It's such a great job, helping folks find their soulmates. And as for me, one day your gorgeous Dad walked by, and I just had to snatch him right up!" Gretchen laughed, vigorously rubbing William's chest.

Jessie nodded. A small red flag popped up at that 'C'-word, but she ignored it. "Well, it...sounds pretty rewarding."

"You bet your buttons it is, sweetie!" she enthusiastically agreed. "Oh, but that's enough about me; I'd much rather hear about your trip! Did you have a good time?"

"Oh! The best," Jessica replied with fatigue, wiping an imaginary bead of sweat from her forehead. "Now my energy's kaput."

"I don't doubt it!" said Gretchen. "So did you meet a lot of cute guys?"

Jessie's eyebrows slowly, befuddledly arched as she turned to her father. He shrugged in silent reply. She looked back at Gretchen.

"I...guess...maybe," she hesitated. "But...I wouldn't really know. I definitely met a couple really cute chicks, though, I'll tell you that!" she chuckled. "Wish I could've gotten my nerve up to ask out one of those hot European girls, but of course, it wasn't like I was gonna stay there forever. I could hardly've gotten anything off the ground with them."

Gretchen's expression regarding her turned far more confounded than Jessie's was two moments ago. "I'm...not sure I understand," she said, her tone losing its bouncy affability for the first time.

"Understand what?"

"'Hot European...girls'?"

Jessica's countenance again mirrored the confusion of Gretchen's. "Well...my...Dad did tell you I'm a lesbian, didn't he?"

Gretchen's eyes popped wide open. It was her turn to be dumbstruck. Her hand even went over her mouth, as if Jessie had just unloaded a shocking atomic secret on her. Turning back to William, almost accusatorily, she replied, "No...he didn't."

William's initial reaction was another innocent shrug. "I...didn't see that it mattered," he explained to them. "I also didn't mention that she has hazel eyes. But yes, Gretch, as it turns out, my daughter's gay. It doesn't really make a difference, does it?" he asked her.

Gretchen was silent for a few moments. "Well...no, no, of...of course not," she said finally, the words stumbling over each other. But Jessie could tell that was a through-the-teeth lie. She'd seen that facial expression and heard that tone dozens of times before. Neither it nor the lie particularly shocked her, but the next thing Gretchen said kind of did. Leaning in closer to William, not wanting his daughter to be able to hear her, she whispered—but not quietly enough—"Is that why her mother left?"

WHOA...really?? Jessie turned her own widening eyes to the floor and swallowed. "Um, I'll just be going to bed now," she announced emphatically, heading for the stairs. "Love you, Dad. Nice, uh...to...meet you...Gretchen..." she forced out.

Once she got out of their line of sight, she clenched her hands into angry fists and let out a few choice words under her breath. She thought she heard her Dad downstairs saying to Gretchen something about "inappropriate," but she didn't listen. She was too frustrated and tuckered out. She tried to keep repeating to herself, She makes him happy, I just need some sleep, she makes my Dad happy, I just need some sleep, she makes my Dad happy—though God only knows why—I just need some sleep...

She hadn't been lying when she'd said all her energy was gone. The jet lag and the long ride home had knocked her pretty well out, but she wasn't going to be able to actually sleep for a little while now. She'd calm down and watch some TV to get her mind off it for the moment. And then she was sure everything would turn out better in the light of morning.

***

August 12th, 7:46 a.m.

Wrong.

She had almost completely forgotten the brief, less than pleasant encounter the previous evening, but when she got back downstairs past the living room into the dining room, there they were, both of them, sipping coffee.

"Oh, you're, uh...you're still here," said Jessie, trying to keep her tone civil.

"Well, of course, Jess!" chuckled her Dad. "You're gonna be seeing a lot more of this lady, you know!" They showed her the rings.

She took a breath and tried to be rational. She was rested and refreshed now, she could handle this like an adult. Okay, all right, okay...maybe...maybe what happened last night was just...an anomaly. Yeah, that's it. The lady let something slip out that happened to be...well, pretty damn offensive, but...maybe it won't happen again. Yeah, probably it won't happen again. I...I probably just need to get to know her a little. And vice versa.

"Well, uh...what're you guys having for breakfast?" she asked, walking by them to the kitchen.

"Oh, I think I've already had my breakfast," she heard Gretchen euphemize, in a voice dripping with naughtiness.

"Why, you bad girl!" William laughed, echoing her saucy tone.

OH GOD ALMIGHTY...kindly excuse me while I go throw up.

"Um, never mind," she said, turning back around, "I'm not really hungry anymore."

They both laughed again, thinking she was joking. She was about to go back to bed when her Dad said, "Come on, babe, sit down."

Must I?

But she returned to the table and did as her father asked. They repeated their mutual query from the previous evening about how her trip went, which actually turned out to be a nice diversion. Telling them everything she could recall as she gathered together more and more details proved a good way to take her mind off the displeasing rapport of their sexual debauchery. By the time 8:30 rolled around, Jessie'd started to enjoy herself in their company.

"Well, Jess, I'd love to stay and hear more, but, duty calls," William sighed, rising from the table and heading to his bedroom to change into his day clothes.

"Oh, but you can still tell me more about Europe, sweetie!" exclaimed Gretchen. "I've always wanted to go."

"Really, you've never been to Europe?"

"Oh, I've never been anywhere outside the good old U.S. of A."

"Wow."

"Oh, no, wait a minute, actually, I take that back," Gretchen corrected herself, "I did go on a cruise to Mexico back in the...oh, when was it...the late '70s, probably." She chuckle-scoffed. "Trust me, sweetie, when you get to be my age, it starts to blur together."

They gabbed a little more, geography and travel segueing back to Jessie's education and from there to future career choices. Well, this isn't so bad...it's not bad at all, Jessie thought, feeling better, now barely able to remember their near-altercation a mere twelve hours ago. Maybe I just misjudged her.

"So what do you want to do when you finish school?" Gretchen inquired.

"Y'know, I'm not really sure," pondered Jessie pensively. "When I was younger I wanted to be a nurse...but that was mostly 'cause my Dad's a doctor...as you well know," she added. "Then for a while I thought being a musician would be kinda fun. But lately, I've actually been more leaning towards being an athlete."

"Oh, you mean like perhaps a tennis player?"

"Maybe...or a golfer, something like that."

"Oh, I love tennis," said Gretchen. "Golf...never really got into that so much."

"Yeah, well, those are all just ideas..." Jessie casually idled, letting the sentence trail off. She opted not to mention to Gretchen another vocational path she sometimes toyed with taking. She didn't tell people about this upfront—mostly because if asked why, she'd be sort of stuck for a reasonable answer—but a small part of her entertained semi-frequent thoughts of being a dominatrix.

Indeed, why exactly...hard to say. She'd been on a few dates, some more memorable than others. One was with a bisexual girl who, though only in her late teens as they both were, proclaimed to Jessie early on that she was "a strong, independent woman." She almost went as far as to channel Helen Reddy and bring the word "invincible" into the description. She stated plainly that she was her own person and didn't need a mate—male or female—to complete her, and neither did her friends (all of whom were straight).

Smokey125
Smokey125
617 Followers