Step-Mommie Dearest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noooooo!" she sobbed helplessly. She'd never felt so violated in all her 52 years as right now. Being taken prisoner and put it her place, stripped, overpowered and raped, by a 23-year-old girl...someone less than half her age. What could be more humiliating...

"Yessssss..." Jessie affirmed. "Oh, I'm sorry to be so cruel, Gretchen, but I can't help it, I love this...I love seeing you cowardly homophobic trolls getting just what you deserve. You see what happens? What goes around comes around. Justice always wins. If you hate lesbians, ya get raped by one. And you can't do anything about it. Can't tattle on her, can't get even with her, nothing."

"STOP it!! Stop it right NOW!!"

"Zip it, lady. If you don't stop whining and shut your fucking mouth, I'm gonna make you suck it," Jessie threatened. "I know you like having a cock in your mouth, but I don't think you'll care for this one too much."

Jessie was indeed becoming even more turned on by this than she thought. At first she'd thought this was all about retribution and vengeance, but she hadn't been lying to Gretchen about how much fun it was dildo-boinking her. She started rubbing herself under the dildo, her own pussy becoming damper and damper. Wow, this dominatrix fantasy was more powerful than she imagined.

She wished she could force Gretchen to orgasm against her will—which in turn might just make her automatically come—but she didn't think that could logically happen under these circumstances. Yet she was still wildly turned on. She shoved her hand under her panties, pressed her index and middle fingers into her warm, secreting pussy and rubbed herself like she wouldn't see tomorrow.

She knew how terrible this was, but it was an incredible feeling. Jessica had briefly explored her sexuality in the past, but she never knew she could be so wickedly dominant. And love it so damn much!

She wanted to keep grinning and laughing at her captive step-mother, drunk with power over her, but with her hand glued to her pussy, circling her actual erection, her clit, applying additional pressure to her sweet spot, all she could do at this point was moan.

"Fuck..." she mouthed. She kept stroking herself, thrust after thrust after vehement thrust, until her arm started hurting. But she couldn't stop jilling off just to relieve a little wrist ache. It felt literally awesome; she was in shocked awe by how amazing it was.

Four more minutes passed before Jessie hit a monster orgasm. Gretchen couldn't exactly distinguish it was happening through all the stomach-churning anguish and torture being inflicted upon her, but her captress had just slammed headfirst into one of the most explosive climaxes of her life. "YEEESSSSS..." she half-yelled and half-groaned. It was made official to her in that moment—

I'm a dominatrix. That's what I was meant to be. Just as she'd always speculated and imagined, the prospect alone of taking an unsuspecting girl-slave, putting her through such terrifying sexual ordeals, being rewarded with those fright-stricken eyes and that deathly petrified face just begging for mercy...oh, it set her on fire. Depraved, indecent, perverted...yes, perhaps, but she was unable to care. She'd found her calling. She suddenly knew what she was going to do with her life. And she didn't have to spend a year and a half away from home or listen to someone's incessant proclamations of independence and self-sufficiency to come to it either.

Just about another half hour later, Jessie finally decided she was about done.

"Ah!" she sighed, plucking the drenched dildo from Gretchen's worn-out red pussy. "Whew. Well, I'm pretty spent," Jessie smiled, untying the dildo from her waist. "What do you say, Gretch? Ready to call it a night?"

Gretchen raised her dizzy head. She had an awful migraine. Banging her head repeatedly against the top of a wooden dresser would do that to a person, she self-explanatorily thought. She blinked her soaked eyes tightly shut, then opened them wide, trying to focus. She felt a glimmer of hope and relief in her mind. Did Jessie just ask her if she had had enough?

She turned her head in the direction she thought was to Jessie. "...Huh?"

Jessie pulled the hem of her nightgown from her hair and let it back down over her body. "I think you've been punished enough for tonight," Jessie told her, rubbing her back. "Well...probably. Is there anything you'd like to say to me right now, Gretch?"

Gretchen winced, trying to think through her headache. "I'm...I'm s—...sorry, Jessica..."

"For...?" Jessie prompted her.

Gretchen shook her head. "Everything. I respect you...and accept you're a l—..."

She paused for a few blinks. "...a lllllllllllllll—"

Jessie nodded. "Say it."

Gretchen forced the letter sounds out of her mouth. "...a llllllesbian."

Jessie smiled. "Good woman!" She leaned down beside her. "I'm glad we're friends now. Now give your step-daughter a kiss!"

She smooched her, on the lips, to which Gretchen's gut reaction would have been repulsion. But she made herself keep a straight face, at least until Jessie uncuffed her hands and trotted off to the bathroom. Gretchen rubbed her sore wrists, which had temporary but deep handcuff indentations on them. It didn't matter so much that she'd been released; she still felt so invaded and tormented by the whole incident. The scare thrown into her this evening was indescribable. She felt like her whole world had been shaken to disarray. She was no longer even that sure if she wanted to marry William, now utterly terrified of his daughter. She sat on the bed, dazed and disoriented, let her face drop into her hands, and finished crying it out.

***

August 12th, 8:06 p.m.

William arrived back home later than he'd predicted, but just a little. His nurse had needed him to take care of a few extra things. Jessie and Gretchen were sitting in the living room on the couch together, watching TV, waiting for him. Jessie was smiling happily, feeling nice, confident, merry and triumphant. Gretchen was clutching herself coldly, feeling drained, traumatized, ashamed and frightened. The program on TV was a comedy, but poor Gretchen was and would be incapable of laughing at anything for a while.

They heard the car door shut. "Oh, Dad's home!" Jessie announced, to Gretchen's relief. "Oh, thank goodness," she mouthed.

"Remember our deal?" Jessie turned around to ask her ominously.

Gretchen gulped and nodded nervously. Finally, they heard the key turn in the lock and the door opened.

"Hi, girls!" greeted William, dropping his bag on the floor.

Jessica jumped up to give him a hug and a kiss. "Hey, Dad!" she beamed. "How was work?"

"Oh...another day, another half-dozen sweet little kids to make better."

Gretchen stood up from the couch slower to greet her fiancé. "Hi, Billy," she said, kissing him.

"Hiya, Gretch!" he replied cheerily. Then he noticed her demeanor. "Hey, everything okay?" he asked. "You seem kinda...mellow."

She swallowed again. She'd washed her face and Visine'd her eyes, but she still looked pale and timid. "I...I do?"

"Yeah...almost kinda like you're...feeling down about something."

"Oh!" Jessie jumped in, linking both of her arms with one of Gretchen's. "It was just a long day, Dad. Gretch and I had a little fun today, and it sorta...wore her out."

William was a little surprised to hear this after his daughter's phone call to him six hours ago, but it sounded like lovely news to him nonetheless. "Well, that's...terrific!" he said. "What'd you do?"

Gretchen turned a little red and her heart started beating faster. Jessica fielded the question brilliantly.

"Well, Dad, after Gretchen and I discovered our mutual fondness for tennis, we decided to go to the courts and play!"

"Hey, great!" celebrated William. "Who won?"

"Aw, she beat me," Jessie smirked. "Really gave herself a workout on the court, though." She turned to Gretchen.

"Isn't that right, Gretch?" She winked with what to Gretchen was a spooky half-smile. Gretchen made herself agree.

"R-right. Yup. Y—you bet."

"But that's okay." She turned to Gretchen. "I'll get'cha next time," she grinned at her with that mischievous sparkle in her eyes.

William was ecstatic. "Well, gosh, I'm...I'm so thrilled you guys became such good friends so fast!"

"That's us!" Jessie said. She threw her arm around Gretchen, hugging her shoulders with one hand and gave her hair a cordial tousle with the other, just as Gretchen had done to her twenty-four hours before. "Best buddies now!"

"Wow," said William. "I'd hardly believe it if I didn't see it with my own eyes."

They rode out the remainder of the evening and went to bed, but...

...For some reason or other...Gretchen Peterson didn't sleep very well that night. She lay next to William in the dark, wide awake.

You think he's gonna believe that his honest, upright, model daughter lured you into her room...tricked you into letting her cuff you up...and fucked you with a dildo, Gretchen?...

...You think ANYONE's gonna believe that?...