Step Mommy Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
What is next for the submissive step slut.
1.6k words
4.55
154.1k
154

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie woke, her body telling her she had been well used. David was wrapped around her like a vine. She extricated herself and went to the bathroom. After taking care of business she washed her hands and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked softer, less tense. Her smile was soft and genuine and unmovable from her lips. She looked down at her body which was as yet unmarked. That is the only thing that could have improved last night, she thought.

She headed out to see to her morning task. It was time to suck Sir off before the alarm went off. She crawled under the thin blanket they had shared the night before and began licking his balls. She stroked them with her tongue, rolled them in her mouth and pulled them with her sucking. His shaft began to stir. He moved slightly to give her more access but otherwise he remained motionless. She licked her way from his sac to his tip in one long smooth stroke. She swirled her tongue over the tip teasingly before she swallowed the whole rod.

David drifted in the most erotic dream, wanting to stay asleep to enjoy but being pulled relentlessly to consciousness. As he surfaced he realized that is was no dream. His Step mom was really between his legs sucking him into his day... literally. "Oh fuck yes, you hot cum catching slut. "

Stephanie moaned happily and began sucking with even more vigor. David was not going to be able to hold back. Something about waking with your cock in some submissive whore's throat made holding back impossible. So he gave in and bathed her throat with his seed. When she finally released his softening cock with a delicious pop from her mouth, he moved off the bed to deal with his own business. When he finished in the bathroom, he came back intending to talk with Stephanie about what had transpired.

David wasn't sure if he had started out with this conclusion in mind or if it had developed because of her reactions. When he had started it had been to show her that he knew she was a submissive slut and embarrass her, but instead of being embarrassed she had blossomed under his degradation and submitted without a fight.

This was his father's wife and he needed to figure out what was going to happen now. He grabbed the clean boxers that she had left on the bed and head downstairs to find her. She was in the kitchen dressed in a tiny skirt that did not cover the round bottom of her ass cheeks, a tank top and a messy bun. He wanted to drool, spank her and then fuck like animals, but they had a conversation that could not wait. She turned to him with a cup of steaming coffee, a folded newspaper and a plate of toast. Her shirt was see through so her deep rose nipples captured his attention.

"Stephanie..." David started but she slid between him and the counter, shoving her practically uncovered ass into his burgeoning cock. She set down the items precisely as if there was only one way they should be arranged. He groaned as she rubbed against him deliciously, purposely. "Did I give you permission to touch me, little slut?"

"No sir." She said pulling away from touching him.

"Did I tell you to stop touching me?" David growled grabbing her hips and pressing his erection between her cheeks.

"No sir." Stephanie moaned. David forgot everything but his desire to feel her pulsing cunt on his straining cock.

"Stay still." He moved over to the vase of cooking utensils and selected a wooden long handled spoon. When he returned to her side, he pushed her down over the counter and raised her skirt. "Open your leg, slut."

She complied instantly. He wasted no time slapping the spoon against her swollen, wet cunt lips. She yelped and then moaned.

"Seems my little slut has forgotten her place this morning." David said landing a second blow. She raised up on her toes trying to absorb the pain before it morphed into a pleasant throb. She came down and wiggled her ass invitingly. David landed three more blows to her pussy before he reached down and used his fingers to tease her clit. He spread her lips and landed one shot direct to her clit.

She moaned and bounced making her ass jiggle deliciously. David couldn't resist. He set down the spoon and began spanking her ass moving his slaps until the entire area was varying shades of red. The moisture from her cunt had flowed so much that there were rivulets running down to the floor.

David moved behind her, yanked his cock out and slammed balls deep. The heat from her spanked ass warmed his abdomen as he thrust deep. He stayed deep pulsing as he grabbed her hair and pulled her up. "Are you going to behave, slut?"

"Yes, sir." She moaned thrusting back at him as much as her limited space would allow.

"What is it that you did to deserve such harsh treatment this morning?"

"I was bad." Stephanie moaned.

"Yes you were. How?"

"I did not wait for sir's instruction." She said. "I was such a bad girl, I deserved to be spanked. Especially on my dirty fuck hole. Sir is so good and smart, to spank me on my pussy then fuck me."

"You are topping, slut. Seems to me that I may not have punished you enough. Does slut own a plug?"

"Yes, sir."

"Today, while sir is away, slut shall wear a plug. Every hour on the hour, you will clamp your nipples and send sir video telling sir what a naughty slut you are. You will stay clamped for 10 minutes then remove them. Does slut understand?"

"Yes sir." Stephanie moaned, knowing that it was going to be a long day. The plug and the clamps were the worst kind of torture for her. Her nipples were very sensitive and the clamps were enough to make her cry. Then you add the plug... She was not well trained anally. That seemed as if it were about to change.

David fucked her hard against the counter, thinking about the way this whore would look decked out in toys. It was going to be a long day of job hunting knowing she was here ready to be used. Tonight he was going to get in that ass, that was for damn sure.

Stephanie moaned loud as he pounded into her willing body. The abused clit was getting slapped with every thrust by his balls, she couldn't wait anymore. She orgasmed so hard that she pushed his cock out of her body and sprayed the floor with her squirt.

David growled and pushed back in riding her even harder before he pulled out and shot his cum on the floor amidst the puddle she had left. He staggered back. She lay over the counter her red ass glowing, her pussy and thighs glistening, her breathing labored from the exertion. David looked at the mess as he tucked his cock back in his pants.

"Clean that up slut." He said before walking around the counter to drink his coffee.

Stephanie moved as if to get paper towels. "Slut, you do not waste an opportunity to swallow sirs cum. Lick that floor fucking clean, you cunt."

Stephanie sank to her knees. It was degrading and humiliating licking their combined juices from the tile floor, but it was so hot to be told to do it she almost climaxed again. She licked every drop she could find and went back to lick the floor again just in case. When she looked up, David was pointing his cell phone down at her recording the entire scene.

"I have to leave soon. Go get your plug, lube and clamps." David said biting into his toast.

Stephanie raced off to her room and gathered the things requested from her special drawer and headed back to him. David turned the bar stool he sat on and patted his knee. She handed him the stuff and lay over his lap.

David took his time lubing her asshole, using his fingers to open her up. He picked up the small butt plug and started to work it into her ass. She gasped at the stretching pain and David slapped her ass.

"This thing is a fucking pacifier, barely even big enough to stretch. You need a bigger one next time. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." Stephanie said, sighing as the plug made it all the way in. He pulled her up off of his lap and yanked up her tank top. He took the clamps and attached one to each nipple. There was a chain that connected them. He wrapped his finger in the chain and tugged her closer. "Anything you need to say to me?"

"I am a naughty slut. I deserve to be punished sir." Stephanie sounded breathless as she panted to ease the pain.

"Very good. Set the timer. 10 minutes." David said standing. He pulled her clothes so that they covered her as much as the tiny scraps could, he patted her ass and kissed her cheek before heading up stairs to shower and dress. Stephanie cleaned the kitchen and watched the timer until she could free her nipples.

David came downstairs dressed in a suit with his dark hair still wet. He grabbed Stephanie's unclamped nipple and pulled her close. He kissed her lips and headed out the door.

David got in his car and remembered, they never discussed the situation. Oh, well. He would do it tonight. His dad was gone for another 13 days anyway.