Step Mommy Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Final chapter for David and Stephanie.
3.8k words
4.6
52.3k
77

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was a pleasant buzz of conversation and stories about their youth, but David was hesitating to broach the subject of her marriage. He was not sure everything he wanted, but he knew for sure he wanted Stephanie. He had never had a long-term sub, he mostly played with available girls at the college clubs. He was contemplating what long-term would mean in the current landscape of their convoluted taboo relationship.

David decided to table the discussion of his father until after their date night. Tomorrow would mark the one week count down to his father's return. He wanted to enjoy it as much as he possibly could. So, instead, he made plans to go shopping as he had no applications or interviews the next day. They would spend the whole day together like a couple.

David again woke with his cock buried in Stephanie's mouth, but instead of cumming in her throat he pulled her up and rolled her under him. "Hope you are ready, baby girl." He said just before plunging into her wet heat.

"I am always ready for you, sir." Stephanie whispered against his lips. "I live to be filled with your cum. Thank you, sir."

David groaned as her words hit him square in the chest. Less than a week before she had been the bane of his existence. She was the gold-digging bimbo that had married his much older father for a meal ticket. His feelings had changed so much in such a brief span of time. There was something about dominating her that clicked inside him. He found a sub that had blossomed under his humiliation and adapted to his needs. He could feel the way his emotions echoed inside of her. She glowed under his approval and dimmed under his disappointment.

David smiled as he looked deep into her eyes. "Today you will be my princess on the streets, because you are already my freak in the sheets." He chuckled. "I want you to feel my cum in your breed hole all day long."

"Oh, yes. Yes, sir."

David rose up on his knees and pulled her legs over his shoulders and began pounding into her with all the power he could muster. She slid up the bed with each thrust only to have him yank her back at each withdrawal. By the time she had cum twice and he expelled his sperm into her unprotected hole, she had a total sex head hair tangle on the back of her head.

"There is no way this is coming out. I have to shower and condition," she moaned as she looked into the mirror.

"Do not wash my cum out of that hole. If you do I will blister your ass, then fuck your ass and leave that dripping down your thigh all day." David said smacking her ass.

That was the tone for the day, fun, sexy and dirty. David cleaned up in the guest bath then headed to the kitchen to get breakfast going. As he was flipping eggs she entered the kitchen and immediately started buttering the toast.

She looked amazing, her long hair flowing in beach waves around her, tight top, no bra, skirt so short he could see her stocking tops and 4-inch wedge heels that had her eye level with him. He appraised her as he plated the eggs. When his hands were free, he ran his hand up the inside of her thigh and felt the wet, slightly slimy feel of his cum oozing out of her.

"Good girl." He said kissing the side of her head. "Not that you do not look perfect, in a fuck-you-all-day kind of way, but we are going shopping and I am not sure I want to share this much of you with the public."

"I have a cardigan to throw over my top? Or would you prefer one of my maxi dresses that I haven't worn since you expressed a dislike for them?" Stephanie's comment could have been considered snarky if she had said it with anything less than an inquisitive tone. She genuinely wanted him to like her attire, wanted him to feel comfortable no matter where they went.

"It is so tough to give up this view of you. Wear the cardigan, sit with your legs together not crossed and keep your skirt tugged at all times. That way in the car I have all the access I want."

"Yes, sir." Her smile was very bright as they worked together to get breakfast on the table.

"Today we are going shopping. I want to dress you up and take you dancing tonight. I want you to be respectful today, but call me David, not sir." David said sipping his coffee. "Today I want to talk about everything, and nothing. I want this to feel like a date."

"Okay, David. May I ask why?" Stephanie seemed confused.

"We click. In this D/s relationship we click. I have never found a more natural connection." He said looking at her. In some ways he never seemed as young as he was to her, but in that moment, she realized that he was only 22. "I want to see if that is all there is. I was a little bitter when we first met and I have tainted much of our relationship with that bitterness. But I want to start over. See if this is insane sexual chemistry or maybe we can build a friendship."

"Oh, my. I would really like that." Stephanie blinked back the tears that threatened to spill down her cheeks. She felt her heart pause in her chest and knew that the emotional connection they were building would be more than a friendship for her. She cleared the dishes and cleaned the kitchen quickly before heading up to get her sweater.

David met her at the door. Gallantly he held her doors all day long. They talked about his college experiences, frat house, term papers, football games. She discussed why she never finished college, bad doms, bad relationships with her parents, funny stories about childhood.

"I had a business when I met your dad." She told him. "It was a little store that sold erotic items, clothes and toys. I had a lease that was set to expire and I was in negotiations to renew it when your father's company came in and bought the building and planned to tear it down."

"Really?" David was shocked.

"That is how we met. He came into the store to give me the news that at the end of my lease in 45 days I would need to be out." Stephanie smiled sadly at the memory. "I told him that if he came back to my shop I would tie him in the dungeon and stripe his ass with my crop."

"Wow." David was shocked. "What did he say to that?"

"Nothing, he turned and left. 3 days later he came into my shop again. Touting how he wanted to make sure that I was packing up my whore wares." Stephanie grinned. "So I walked over, gripped his ear, dragged him to my demo room, locked the door, tied him to the Saint Andrews cross, yanked down his pants and gave him 3 licks of the crop before he was cumming all over himself."

"Okay, that I didn't need to know."

Stephanie laughed at the twisted look of disgust on David's face. "Didn't this whole thing start because you were listening to your dad have a sexual encounter at my bedroom door?"

"Yes, but that was still gross. Even if it turned out so nicely for me." David shrugged. "So where is the cross now?"

"It was sold to a dominatrix setting up a new dungeon. I was going to be a part of the deal. I was supposed to go work for her but then Bill asked me to marry him, the day my shop closed." Stephanie said.

"I am sorry that you lost something you so obviously enjoyed." David said.

"It is okay. I mean, I could have built up again." Stephanie said. "Who knows? I still might."

"I would shop there." David said bumping their shoulders together. "Let's go find that dress."

"What dress are we looking for?"

"The one that makes me want to rip it off your body all night long."

"A little torture... I like it."

They strolled from store to store picking through the racks looking for the dress. David took the opportunity to find interesting items for her to try on. Having a Barbie Doll and daddy's credit card created an interesting opportunity.

By the end of the shopping trip, Stephanie had a whole new set of trash lingerie, short skirts, tight tops, high heels and a killer dress. While David had a massive hard on. He had watched her try on every stitch she bought, they flirted and joked and teased the whole day. They had a nice lunch in the open-air restaurant where Stephanie stroked his cock under a napkin.

By the time David got her home he was greedy to use her. Stephanie smiled as he hustled her upstairs and before they even made it to the bed he was taking her from behind. Her skirt rucked up around her hips her sweater on one arm, he was gripping her hips biting her neck and taking his relief. She arched her back so he had access to everything he needed, taking his urgent need as a good three holed slut.

He shot his seed into her unprotected womb. The force of his orgasm dropped him to his knees. Tangled as they were, she ended up in his lap with his softening cock cradled in the warm wetness of her freshly painted cunt. He hugged her tightly to him as they recovered.

"Get ready to go, baby. I want to feel you against me all night long." David said planting a kiss against her neck. "I will meet you downstairs in an hour."

Stephanie disentangled herself from his embrace reluctantly. "I will be ready, sir."

Exactly an hour later, Stephanie made her way into the living room wearing the short slinky metallic dress they had picked out earlier that day. Her make-up was dramatic and flawless, while her hair curled smoothly around her shoulders. Her heels were high with criss-crossed leather ties that wrapped up her calves. Every movement she made caused her unfettered tits to sway beneath the dress. Her legs were bare and the hem of her dress flirted with the tops of her thighs. One slight bend and it would be revealed that she was wearing no panties either.

David smiled as his dick twitched. Heading out into the world with this delectable slut made him feel powerful and virile. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a silver chain with an intricate padlock connecting the ends. The lock was adjustable on the links of the chain to make it loose or tight depending on the whim of the person putting it on. He stepped forward and locked it loosely around her throat.

"You can make it tighter, sir." Stephanie whispered shyly, enjoying the symbol of ownership as it warmed against her skin.

"If I knew that you were solely mine, I would lock it tight and throw away the key." David said kissing her ear. "Let's go."

It was a magical night for Stephanie. She danced in David's arms, shared good food and wine with him while he fingered her under the table and shared stories and pieces of her life with him.

It was the most romantic night she could ever remember. As they made their way home Stephanie felt like she was floating in euphoria and anticipation. The closeness was about to be consummated in a very physical way if the throbbing cock in his pants was any indication.

David turned in to the driveway and noticed that his perfect evening was about to get an unhappy ending. There in the drive was his father's car. David slowed and shifted into park staring in horror at the end of their time together. He gripped the steering wheel and considered just putting the car in reverse and taking her away.

In opposition of his turmoil, Stephanie bounced excitedly in her seat. She scrambled to get out of the car. David gripped her arm stopping her progress.

"Stephanie, I do not know what is going to happen in there..."

"It is going to be fine. Come on." Stephanie was very excited to see her husband, she barely registered the tension in David. She ran daintily in her high heels to the door. David moved behind her trying to shake the impending dread that dogged his heels the closer he got to the door. As he entered the house he realized that Stephanie was already on her way upstairs. He followed behind her reluctantly.

Stephanie entered the room knowing exactly where she would find her husband, on his knees at the foot of the bed with his cock in a cage wearing a dog collar and leather underwear that had no crotch from the front waistband to the back waistband. In his mouth he was holding a crop. Stephanie stepped forward and removed the crop from his mouth.

"Someone wants to be punished." Stephanie said mockingly. "What are you doing back so early?"

"I completed my business as fast as I could so I could return Mistress. I needed to be punished Miss." Bill cowered and begged as David walked into the room.

Bill gasped and crawled quickly around the side of the bed. "Get out of here David." Bill yelled.

"Watch your tone, worm." Stephanie growled.

"Stephanie, that is my son."

"More importantly than that, he is my sir. As you are my lowly slave, his word is law. Is that understood?"

"But Stephanie, this is not right." Bill squirmed uncomfortable with his son seeing him in such a submissive and vulnerable position.

"My father is your slave?" David asked as he tried to shake the image of his fathers tiny cock in a cage.

"Yes, of course." Stephanie said. "I thought you knew. I mean you listened at the door."

"I listened to you give him a blow job while he talked dirty to you. From that encounter how was I to assume that he was your slave?" David laughed.

"Oh crap, I thought that you knew." Stephanie grumbled. "That is why you were so concerned. It all makes sense now."

"Put some pants on over your current garb and meet us in the family room downstairs." David said to his father before grabbing Stephanie's elbow and leading her from the room.

David paced back and forth in front of the TV while Stephanie and Bill sat on the couch anxiously. "Explain your relationship to me. Dad you start."

"I do not really feel-"

"Did he ask you what you feel, slave?" Stephanie lashed out quickly.

Bill swallowed. "I am her sexually submissive slave. When I am scheduled to go out of town and hold high level meetings, she gears me up with a taste of dominance which is what I assume you heard. It is not my normal status with Stephanie."

"Are you a cuck?" David asked.

"Not to this point. But Stephanie is free to find a Dominate or a Sir at anytime based on our pre-nup." Bill explained.

"You put that in the pre-nup?"

"I guess I should have specified outside of my genepool." Bill said chagrined.

David laughed and Bill quirked a small smile. Stephanie sat back and watched the exchange. In her mind there was nothing wrong with the situation and she was trying to fathom why they were having this conversation.

"Stephanie, are you a Domme or a Sub?" David asked.

"I am a switch." Stephanie answered.

"No, what are you?" David pressed.

"I am a sub, sir." Stephanie whispered.

"Yet you can dominate when you need to." David said.

"Yes." Her nod was filled with relief that he understood it so well.

"Well dad, it looks like you are a cuck now. Stephanie can punish you and command you, but you may not cum in or on her ever again, unless I tell you otherwise." David was seeing how this would unfold. "Every load you shoot now will be down your leg. Her holes are mine, you may dream about them but unless I allow it you cannot avail yourself of them."

Stephanie giggled and squirmed on the couch. "Can he watch you use me?"

"I am not sure yet. I do not know if that will feel awkward. I guess we can try." David pondered.

"Can he sleep at the foot of our bed like a dog?" Stephanie asked hopefully.

"If I can handle letting him watch me fuck you, then you may buy him a doggie bed for the foot of our bed."

"Did you hear that slut puppy?" Stephanie asked. "Sir is going to let you sleep on a doggie bed. That will make you happy won't it?"

"Yes, Mistress." Bill shuddered with the humiliation he felt at the mere idea of sleeping in a dog bed in his own master bedroom in his own house while listening to his alpha male son fuck his wife. His cock tried to stir but locked in the cage it merely throbbed without rising.

"I can get you a puppy tail and you can be my slut dog. I can rub your nose in your cum messes and make you clean it with your tongue. You will like that won't you Rover."

"Yes, Ma'am."

David laughed as his father blushed and quivered at the humiliating picture Stephanie portrayed.

"Well, my balls still need draining from our date, so... Rover, you may sit outside the bedroom door or in the corner of the bedroom whichever you feel comfortable with. Or uncomfortable with but still humiliatingly pleasured by." David smirked and motioned to Stephanie to come to him.

Stephanie slinked across the room with her metallic dress sliding over her like water. He led her upstairs uncaring of whether his father followed or not. David entered the room and pushed her down in almost the exact same spot they had found dad in just a half hour ago.

"Suck me baby girl." David said sliding his fingers through her hair. The knowledge that she was his calmed him like he would never have thought possible. She unfastened his pants and just as she swallowed his cock, he heard the door creak. It seemed his father wanted to watch. David felt the taboo twist into his mind and the instinctual pride of having conquered the competition for his mate coursed through his veins.

Stephanie moaned as his cock grew and pulsed in her mouth. She slid her mouth from tip to root swirling her tongue and opening her throat. She spread her thighs hoping that her husband could see how wet her pussy was from where he cowered in the corner.

"That is my slut." David moaned pressing deeper into her throat. "You love to suck Sir's cock. You are so good at it. So wet and hot and just so tight around my dick."

Bill whimpered as his cock pulsed uselessly inside the cage. David heard the whimper and growled in pleasure. Knowing that the husband of his slut was being tortured with look no touch in the corner made David hot enough to cum. He spewed his seed into her throat and gripped her hair tight as he held her against his belly so every drop shot down her throat.

He pulled Stephanie to her feet and slowly peeled the dress away. Her naked body glowed in the soft light within a few tugs. "Remove my clothes, baby girl." David ordered.

Stephanie stripped him with care. Taking her time to savor each piece of flesh she revealed. When he stood before her fully naked, his cock was once again ready to go. He turned Stephanie still in her heels toward the bed and bent her over so her hands were on the mattress and her ass was positioned so her husband had a clear view of the wet folds and her slick thighs. David stood beside her hip and caressed her ass and pussy as Bill watched. He reared back and smacked her pussy causing her to rise on to her tip toes.

"Mmmmm." Stephanie moaned. Bill panted.

David slid his fingers into her pussy and slowly fucked her, twisting his hand so every stroke enflamed her g-spot. Stephanie was panting and moaning and thrusting. Bill just watched and tortured himself with the erotic sight.

"You ready, baby?" David asked stroking her deeply. "You ready for me to show your husband how worthless he has been to you? How much you need a real cock to satisfy the lusty slut you really are?"

"Oh, GOD, yes, Sir." Stephanie was ready to cum. Hearing him say all the things she had thought for years right in front of her husband was sending her quickly up the mountain.

David smiled and pulled her up by her hair, turned and sat on the bed and pulled her down on his jutting cock. Stephanie could see her husband kneeling in the corner and David began moving her up and down his hard shaft. Stephanie spread her legs so that Bill could see how her pussy wrapped around the big dick as she bounced and moaned. She grabbed her tits and pulled at the nipples vocalizing her pleasure loudly. David moved her body at his whim, lifting and dropping, holding her hard and thrusting.

There in the warm light of the bedroom where Bill had shared his life with his wife, he watched for the first time his wife climax from being fucked. He watched as the climax stiffened her whole body causing her tits to shimmy softly, then break into shuddering convulsions that caused her pussy lips to visually contract and release around the column of flesh providing her the rapturous release. Bill moaned as his soft cock began ejaculating the small mess pooling on the top of his thigh.

12