Step Mother's Advice-Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben pushed through. Fake it till you make it. He guided his shaft to Angela's pussy and pierced her dripping wet lips with his swollen head. "Ahhohhh..." Angela moaned as she hung her head low. Ben was about to slam his cock inside her- this being the first time he had ever fucked a woman doggy style, but then he remembered what Sharon had said. Slow at first. Steady and gentle.

Slowly, he pushed every inch of his shaft inside her. Feeling her warmth and heat engulf him bit by bit. Ben's naked stepsister flipped her head along with her hair back with a moan and whined, "oh god, don't tease me. Fuck me harder!"

"No," the word came out of him as if someone said it. "I'll fuck you the way I say."

"Mmmmmugh," Angela whined a moan of protest as combed her long brown hair over her shoulder with her hand. Ben grabbed her shoulder with one hand and smacked her thick, fat ass cheek with one hand as he pressed his shaft completely inside her. "Ohhh yeah..."

Pulling out he slowly pushed back inside, seeing and feeling the eagerness of her ass pressing back against him. Twice more he smacked her ass cheek. "Ohhh ya, baby brother, smack that fucking ass!"

With slow forceful thrusts, Ben bucked his hips penetrating her pussy several times with his flexing shaft as she growled and whined for more. It was when her begging moans peaked and became near unbearable sounding that Ben's hand clasped tightly on her shoulder and her hips as he began to fuck his older stepsister harder.

"Oh god yes, yes, yes! Ohhh fuck me," Angela demanded. Ben's cock pounded inside her pussy at a hard, steady pace. The clapping of their bodies filled the basement room as Angela struggled to grip the desk. "Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh oh god- don't stop!" Angela moaned.

Ben was so focused on keeping them upright and gripping her body he could truly appreciate how hot the moment was. His curvy sister's body- her thick thighs, fat ass, and plump breasts bouncing and jiggling with every hard thrust.

"Ohm meh gawdyes!" Angela suddenly gasped in a desperate cry. Her head tucked down in concentration. "Oh godimcumming!" Her words came out together in a guttural groan. When Ben kept on fucking her at the same hard steady pace Angela went silent as her upper body collapsed against his desk. Her breasts flat against the table top, her back arched so her ass pointed back at him.

"Ohmygod! Yes! Yes! Jesus Christ!" Angela grunted through grinded teeth. What surprised Ben more than Angela, he thought, was that he didn't cum. After rebounding so quickly after having sex with Sharon it seemed his stamina had improved.

A thin layer of sweat formed on Ben's brow and chest as he pounded Angela's pussy raw. His flexing shaft was stiff and filled her up with each thrust. His breaths and moans were ragged and animalistic. Angela's legs were feeble and weary. Ben's hand gripped a fist full of Angela's hair as he pulled back slowly craning her neck back and arching her back for him.

"Ah ah ah ah Ahh oh fuck yes, baby brother- fuck your ohh Ahh fuck your fucking sister like the whore she is!" Angela cried. Ben slapped her ass again twice more. "Yes, oh... my... god..."

Ben tightened on her hair and her sweaty hips as he pelted his shaft inside her hard. The pace was furious as he gritted his teeth and flexed his abs pounding her. Angela's luscious breasts bounced haphazardly, smacking into another and the desktop as she gasped for air. Ben held his sister's hips up with one hand when her thighs went limp as he felt her pulsating pussy tighten on his cock.

"Oohhgodddd!" Angela exploded as Ben's cock fell from her pussy and her juices squirted down her legs and his. She shrunk down to her hands and knees, collapsing in front of the desk as she panted. "Ohfuu- it it won't stop. I I can't- mmmmmnahh," Angela mouthed as she writhed on the floor through the continuous orgasm.

It wasn't until Angela's orgasm finally passed and she began taking deep breaths to calm herself did Ben hear a whimper from his doorway. Without thinking, he walked over there. His hard cock still swinging between his legs.

"Oooomm," the high pitched whimper came again and he saw even Angela had sat up from her place on the carpet to see what that sound was.

Ben opened the bedroom door and saw the young woman wearing a white top with no bra that exposed her hard nipples piercing through her shirt. She had a cornflower blue short skirt that was flipped up to her belly with her knees spread eagle. Cynthia's slender fingers were fast at work on her clit, rubbing viciously on it. Ben saw her beautiful eyes pinched shut and her free hand clasped over her open mouth trying and failing desperately to muffle her escaping moans.

"Is someone there?" Angela's exhausted voice sounded concerned.

Ben looked back at his naked stepsister then back at Cynthia who was still riding her orgasm. Ben smirked and thought of one word. Confidence.

And With that he reached down and startled Cynthia into a gasp as he grabbed her arm to bring her in his room.