Step Passions Lessons in Luv

Story Info
Horny stud receives sex lessons from hot Step Mom.
7.8k words
4.37
53.2k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step Passions
Private Lessons in Love

Ralph was your run of the mill average teenage boy. He was the youngest of three children. He was bright, intelligent and above all that, he very skillful in fixing things.

Even as child, he was taking things apart to see how they worked then he would put them back together again just for the fun of it and to learn more about them.

As Ralph progressed into his teenage years, he could take something that wasn't working, disassemble it, analyze and determine what needed to be repaired, fix it, then put it back together again good as new.

Ralph was also very knowledgeable about computer systems both on the hardware and software sides. He loved taking old run down computers that were considered obsolete and reworking them and updating both the software and hardware and thereby restoring them to current standards of technology.

You would have figured with skills like these, Ralph would be quite popular, well in some since he was. Whenever anyone he knew needed something to be repaired they knew they could call on him and he would repair it and make good as new again and sometimes even better.

Yet with all this going for him, Ralph still had one thing that kept him held back socially, in that he was very much a quite person and an introvert. Above all that he felt nervous and awkward when he was around girls.

He really didn't know how to communicate with them that would make them see him as a desirable mate. The girls he knew in high-school liked him but only as a "friend" in that they didn't want to date him.

It wasn't because he wasn't handsome. Physically speaking he stood about 5'11" tall with a somewhat slender to medium build. He had short dark brown hair he kept cut fairly short hazel eyes and weighed about 170 pounds.

Ralph wasn't the most handsome guy around but he wasn't butt ugly either. He was just an average looking boy who really never seemed to have any luck with women.

As a result, he pretty much kept to himself and focused on what he was good at fixing things and his other exceptional talents of being a great artist and creativity when it came to writing stories, mostly epic adventures of which he could control.

In these stories Ralph made himself the epic hero and someone who the women flocked to and longed to be. This allowed him to live vicariously through others and Ralph immersed himself in this world because it seemed to fill the void he felt he had in life.

Shortly after Ralph's 16th birthday his mother divorced his father because she felt she was lacking something in life. The truth being told she felt that she wanted to shed the responsibilities in her life and live a carefree adventurous life.

In her own words "She wanted to sew her wild oats while she was still young enough and before they all turned to Shredded Wheat." She felt since her two oldest children were grown up and had their own lives and since Ralph was sixteen and pretty much grown up himself, this was as good of a time as any to spread her wings and fly.

Ralph's mother didn't try to gain custody of Ralph so as not to be tied down so he lived with his father who was a very successful and wealthy business man with a net worth in the 10's of Billions who traveled extensively and was rarely home.

Fate eventually smiled down on Ralph in the person of 37 year old Jenna Phillips and bring a ray of sunshine into his dismal world of self-torment. Six months later, his father remarried, mainly for selfish reasons.

Ralph's father wanted a sexy young wife to have on his arm for when he went to social events at his work. He basically wanted a trophy wife he could show off and fulfill the role of an escort and other than that he really had no use for her.

You could call it an example of the movie "Pretty Woman" that featured Julia Roberts and Richard Gere where a man takes a high class call girl and turns her into a lady and falls in love with her.

However in this story Ralph's father marries Jenna and she knows she is to be a trophy wife and agrees. Jenna could do whatever she wished with whomever she wished, just as long as she stayed married to Ralph's father and was available twice a year for office social functions.

To Jenna, it seemed a win-win proposition. She could give up having to strip for money although she enjoyed it immensely. She was well paid very good at what she did and she enjoyed putting on shows for men to see them get their rocks off watching her.

However since she was now Mrs. Frank Worthington and as such she had a very sizable monthly allowance of $7500, a lavish clothing allowance, a platinum card with a limit of 100 thousand dollars and free reign of the lavish estate and two story 10,000 square foot 8 bedroom 6 bath manor house with all its creature comforts and benefits, all at her beckoning call, she no longer felt she HAD to strip.

Jenna decided to hang up her garter belt you could say and she decided to go into retirement. However it wouldn't be a complete and total retirement more like a semi-retirement.

She still enjoyed stripping it was in her blood. She decide she would buy into the strip club as part owner and still strip when she felt like it which was about once or twice a month.

The first time Ralph saw Jenna, he was instantly smitten by her. Who wouldn't be. At age 37 Jenna was very attractive and SMOKING HOT!!! Mother Nature had blessed her with an exquisite body and Father Time had been more than generous in that she had the looks and a body of a woman in her mid to late twenties.

Jenna stood about Ralph's height (5'11") weighed about 135 pounds and had a very sexy sumptuous and curvaceous body and long slender dancer's legs that could wrap around a man's body and pull him in.

Other physical features of Jenna were her nice size, sumptuous and all natural breast which measured 38 DD. In all, her complete measurements were 38-27-36.

Lastly, Jenna had long straight dark chestnut brown hair that fell to the middle of her back, piercing emerald green eyes that could captivate a man's soul and hold it hostage, oh so kissable ruby red lips than beckoned to be kissed, and her sweet pussy was nicely shaven and oh so deliciously and perfectly pink.

From the first minute they met and laid eyes on each other, Jenna knew that Ralph had the hots for her and she was very flattered by it. Roger didn't realize it at the time but deep inside, Jenna was just as smitten by him as well.

In her mind, Ralph was a young stud pony she would love to train and ride. Even though she wanted to jump Ralph's bones, she also desired to have a deeper more meaningful relationship than just casual sex. She desired a soulmate and knew she had found it in Ralph.

However, since Ralph wasn't yet an adult, she knew it wouldn't be proper to act on her desires until after Ralph turned 18. As a result, she chose keep them hidden until after Ralph turned 18.

Rachel was a master at this. She also could pick up on Ralph's shyness and insecurities so she knew that when the time came to make her move, it would have to be slow and gentle.

For the next eighteen months, Jenna and Ralph became very close.

Even though Ralph was hot for her, Jenna was also someone he could confide his most intimate desires and deepest, darkest and most hidden secrets. Ralph found that he could trust Jenna with things that a man wouldn't tell his bartender and that it would be held in the strictest confidence and he implicitly knew that Jenna would never judge or belittle him for it.

During this time, Ralph and Jenna would talk about anything and everything. This is when Jenna's suspicions about Ralph being shy around girls were confirmed. Jenna never judged Ralph and when the time came that he wanted any pointers in how to talk to women she would be more than happy to oblige.

Even though Jenna and Ralph were close, it was all Ralph could do to keep from letting his deep seeded carnal desires and lusts from getting the better of him. Jenna picked up on this as well and did her best not to exacerbate or embarrass Ralph.

Even though Jenna was proud of her body and loved to show it off, she chose to keep it "PG-13 Rated" The most revealing Jenna allowed Ralph to see her as was in bikini and that was when they were in the pool or when she was in the house and had on her lingerie. She figured boys Ralph's age, 16 and 17 year olds saw this much or more on Television and You Tube Videos, so what was the harm.

Jenna also began taking an genuine interest in Ralph's hobbies and interests. About a month after she moved in she found Ralph doing an illustration to one of his fantasy stories.

Jenna complemented Ralph on how well he drew and his ability to be creative. She asked if she could see some of his work and she was very impressed. Jenna encouraged Ralph to continue with his talents and even helped him find ways to show it off via the Internet.

Finally the day came in June when Ralph turned 18 and Jenna had planned a "special" treat for Ralph. His birthday fell on a Saturday during the first week of May.

That morning Jenna decided to drop the wall of modesty that was between them. She had a special treat she wanted to give Ralph, herself.

Since it was his birthday Jenna let Ralph sleep late. Around 10:15 that morning Ralph came down the back stairs into the kitchen. He was wearing a light grey t-shirt and a pair of gym trunks.

Ralph saw Jenna sitting in the breakfast alcove smoking a cigarette, drinking a cup of coffee and reading on her tablet. Ralph could only see the back of Jenna. It appeared she was wearing an off-white(cream colored) full length robe and he just figured she had on a night gown or pair of pajamas under it.

"Hey Jen," Ralph said as he made his way into the kitchen poured himself a glass of juice and proceeded to walk over to the table where Jenna was.

Jenna turned stood up and that is when Ralph got a big surprise although a pleasant one. Ralph's jaw almost dropped when he saw Jenna standing with her robe open revealing that underneath the robe the only thing she had on beside a smile was a pair white thigh stockings with a matching garter set.

"Hey hon," Jenna said as she sauntered over to where Ralph was and put her arms around his neck so that her forearms were resting on his shoulder and her hands were casually clasped together with her fingers interlocked.

Jenna was positioned so there were only a few inches of distance between her and Ralph.

"How's my birthday boy doing this morning,?" Jenna added with a smile and her emerald green eyes twinkling.

It took a minute but Ralph was able to regain his composure and force out the answer "I am okay".

Jenna sensed Ralph's uneasiness and lovingly said "Does my outfit or rather the lack of it bother you?"

Ralph gulped and said "Ah no, I just wasn't expecting it."

Jenna just smiled and lovingly scratched the base of Ralph's skull.

"Well sweetie I figured that since we are both adults now, I could let you see me the way I really like to dress."

Jenna went on to explain that she was very proud of her body and loved to show it off. She also explained she knew it wouldn't be appropriate to dress liked she wanted in front of Ralph until he turned 18. Now that he was, she felt like she had the freedom.

"I'm not moving too fast for you am I," Jenna asked with a hint of care and concern for Ralph's feelings. "If I am, I can scale it back," Jenna added. "I value our relationship too much to do anything to jeopardize it."

"Well you're probably going to believe this more than I do," Ralph responded "but I actually like seeing you like this and find myself getting extremely turned on by it."

"Mmmmmmm good," Jenna replied with a contented purr in her voice. "I was hoping you would like it. Just think of it as an early birthday present."

"Wow! I could get used to this kind of welcome every morning," Ralph replied surprising himself.

Deep inside Ralph felt his carnal lusts and desires for Jenna burning like a raging inferno hotter than the largest and hottest star in the universe. Also his adrenaline was pumping and his heart was racing ninety to nothing and he could feel it almost beating out his chest and hear his heartbeat pounding in his ears.

Ralph also felt awkward. He didn't know what to do with his hands. He so wanted to wrap them around Jenna's waist and pull her tight into himself and feel her soft warm supple and inviting body pressed firmly against his.

Jenna sensed Ralph's awkwardness and smiled as she stepped back took his hand in hers and led him over to the couch and set beside him.

"Here hon let me give you one of these," Jenna said offering Ralph her pack of cigarettes. "These will help calm you down."

Ralph took the pack and since he was nervous, he fumbled with the box as he tried opening it and pull out a cigarette.

"Allow me hon," Jenna said with a smile as she took the pack of cigarettes back. Jenna pulled out two cigarettes placed them side by side in her mouth and lit them both, handing one to Ralph.

Ralph took it, inhaled and then blew out the smoke. He repeated a couple of times and soon his found that he was beginning to be less nervous. He also noticed that he was getting a slight buzz

"Wow," Ralph said as he put his hand on his face like he was trying to shake off a feeling that was strange

"What's wrong sugar," Jenna replied with a slight note of concern in her voice.

"Whoa I feel kinda light headed," Ralph replied as he did his best to shake off the feeling.

"Is it kind of like having a buzz," Jenna inquired.

"Yeah I guess you could call it that," Ralph said

"Don't worry hon," Jenna said with a reassuring tone. It's only a nicotine buzz. It's harmless and it will soon pass. I still get them sometimes in the morning when I have my first ciggy. It usually wears off in a minute or two."

Ralph continued to smoke the cigarette and by the time he was finished with it, he noticed the buzz beginning to fade.

"You're right, Ralph replied. "It is starting to wear off but it sure was intense and I think I liked it."

Jenna smiled and said "It will take some getting used to."

Jenna also noticed Ralph wasn't shaking as much and was calmer and said "Now isn't that better," to which Ralph replied "Yeah thanks I needed that."

"Wanna another one," Jenna said offering him the pack again and Ralph took one out and this time he lit it without being nervous.

Ralph inhaled deeply and as he savored the richness of the flavor with the cool sensation with it. He found that he liked the taste of Jenna's cigarettes and asked her what kind they were.

"They are Virginia Slims 120's Menthols, Jenna replied. " It's my primary brand and usually only brand I smoke. You like them?"

"Yeah they're pretty good actually," Ralph replied. "I wish I could by them myself but I am still too young."

"I know sweetie," Jenna said in an understanding tone. "I think that is a silly law as well as not being able to drink until you are twenty-one."

"Hell, in my opinion if the US government is able to put a rifle in your hand, a uniform on your back, ship your butt overseas and tell you to point a gun at someone and shoot them when you are 18, then I think you should be able to drink and smoke if you want to."

"I kinda agree," Ralph replied. "But hey what can you do?"

"Well don't you worry about that. I've got that one covered," Jenna replied. "Here, take this pack I got plenty more."

Jenna then changed the topic of her conversation to Ralph's birthday.

"So hon, do you have anything special you would like to do for your birthday," Jenna inquired.

"Nothing in particular, Ralph replied. "I figured I was just hang around here and chill out and take it easy."

"Hmmmmm, how would you like to spend your birthday with me," Jenna said with a lustful purr.

" Well now, what did you have in mind," Ralph said with a sly grin

"Are you sure you really wanna know," Jenna said with a seductive purr and licked her lips."

"Yeah," Ralph replied hoping Jenna was going to say what he wanted her to say."

"Mmmmmmmm," Jenna purred again. "Well to be brutally honest with you, I was hoping to give you the one birthday present every horny red-blooded male wants. I was going to help usher you into manhood if you know what I mean."

Ralph knew exactly what Jenna meant and he was more than eager to accept the gift.

"I know you're not very good with girls and haven't had sex before so I was going to teach you," Jenna replied. "Would you like for me to do that?'

Ralph's heart leapt with joy and he eagerly replied with an unqualified and resounding YES!!!"

"Okay sweetie," Jenna replied. "I will start with the basics first and then work my way to the more advanced lessons."

"Well I am eager and ready to learn," Ralph replied.

"Okay, Jenna said. "So just curious have you ever kissed a girl before,"

Ralph got a sheepish look and shook his head.

"That's okay," Jenna smiled lovingly. "I will be more than happy to teach you. Here stand up and I will show you how."

Jenna and Ralph stood and Jenna assumed the posture she had when she had put her arms around Ralph earlier. Jenna's body was just inches away from Ralph's.

Jenna saw that Ralph was once again awkward about where to put his hands. "You can touch me if you want. I promise I won't bite," then Jenna and added with a sensual tease "unless you really want me to," giving Ralph a naughty wink. That seemed to break the awkwardness.

"Now put your arms around me like this," Jenna said as she took them and placed them around her waist.

"Perfect," Jenna said as she praised Ralph. "Now this is the best way to stand when you are going to kiss a someone. Next you press your lips against the other persons lips and deliver the kiss like this," and with that Jenna gave Ralph a loving kiss on the lips.

There was an instant spark as Ralph's lips met Jenna's and Jenna held the kiss for about five seconds and then broke it.

"So how was it hon," Jenna said with a soft smile.

"Better than I imagined," Ralph replied.

"Well only gets better," Jenna stated. "I will show you another one and this time I will add a little passion to it and will pull you into me, like this." With that Jenna planted another kiss on Ralph's lips and showed him what she meant.

Jenna pulled Ralph into her close and pressed his body firmly against hers. She deepened the kiss and slipped her tongue into Ralph's mouth and gave him a shorter less intense version of a French kiss.

"So what did you think of that one hon," Jenna said with a smile as she saw the passion and desire in Ralph's eyes.

"Oh wow if they only get better I can't wait to see more," Ralph said with a soft sigh."

"Now I am going to do it again but now I want you to respond to me, Jenna added as she lovingly instructed Ralph. "The goal is to let yourself give into the passions and allow nature to take its course."

"How do I do that," Ralph asked.

"I will demonstrate," Jenna replied " However, I think that once you start, instinct will kick and take over and you won't have any trouble knowing what to do. Ready?"

"Let's go for it," Ralph eagerly replied, anticipating the lascivious carnal pleasures to follow.

Jenna once again planted a long wet deep passionate tongue probing tonsil swabbing kiss. Jenna pulled Ralph to her and as she did, Ralph's primitive desires took over and, as Jenna had promised, Ralph's carnal instincts took over.

Ralph pulled Jenna tightly into him pressing her warm body tightly against His. Ralph also took his hands and began caressing Jenna's soft flesh allowing them to roam freely. Jenna in turn did the same with Ralph.

"Mmmmmmm baby you're a fast learner," Jenna lustfully purred as she broke the kiss and continued to hold Ralph to her.