Step Passions Lessons in Luv

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go," the clerk said as he handed Ralph his ID back plus the change.

Ralph was surprised that the clerk didn't question the ID, thanked the clerk, and took the cigarettes and went outside and got into the car."

"Any trouble hon," Jenna asked somewhat confident that there would be no problem.

"Worked like a charm," Ralph replied smiling as he closed the door and buckled his seat belt.

"Told ya," Jenna replied with a wink and with that she pulled out of the parking lot and drove to the Pizza joint.

"Hand me a pack of Newports will ya hon," Jenna said with a smile.

Ralph opened the pack, handed it to her and Jenna pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

"Here you go sweetie, try this and let me know what you think, Jenna said as she lit the cigarette took a puff and handed it to Ralph.

Ralph took a draw on it and blew out the smoke. "Not bad," Ralph said. "These are pretty good," he added as he took another puff and handed it back to Jenna.

Jenna and Ralph ate lunch and afterwards she took Ralph shopping. She got him a brand new laptop computer, a desktop computer, both state of the art and with all the programs he needed. Jenna then purchased Ralph a tablet as well as a new phone.

After that Jenna took Ralph and got him a complete makeover consisting of a new hairstyle so he would look chic and hip as well as some new clothes to go with his new look.

After that Jenna went and purchase herself some sexy outfits One was a hot little black dress that showed off every luscious curve of her sumptuous body. She also purchased some sexy lingerie for later that evening.

Ralph and Jenna arrived home around 5:30 in the evening put their stuff away. Jenna and Ralph enjoyed some more good hot sex and showered as they got dressed for the evening to go out on the town.

Jenna had arranged for a limo to pick them up around 7:30 in the evening and they shared a hot night of romance and passion as they ate dinner at a fancy restaurant then danced the night away at a hot new nightclub until around midnight.

Once home they went up to Jenna's suite and enjoyed good hot sex until dawn and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Over time, Ralph and Jenna grew closer together and had gone from normal step-mom/step-son relationship to eternal soulmates. Jenna helped Ralph get his stories and artwork published on the web and Ralph was soon making good money.

Jenna also took him to the strip club she owned and introduced him to the dancers who were all eager to meet him. She and some of her girlfriends put on a hot show for Ralph which of course winded of including him.

Eventually Jenna celebrated her 40th birthday with Ralph which was a hot torrid time within itself. Details of that as well as Ralph meeting one of his stepsisters, Jenna's youngest child Rachel will be included in the next installment of this torrid tale, cumming soon.