Step Siblings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"That's probably not a good idea," Jake said smiling until he saw Sarah's evil look. "Oh Shit."

*****

Ann and Jim had not thought about Church. It didn't hit them until they saw their kids holding hands during the service.

"Sarah," Jim whispered. "Don't do that."

But Sarah pretended like he wasn't there. Not only was she holding Jake's hand but she was holding it up on top of her purse which sat on her lap. Soon there were whispers all around them. It made the preacher stop talking until they all were looking his way. But the whispers started again with the next song as Sarah and Jake stood proudly holding hands. Now most of the church knew it.

Ann blushed from all the looks and talking and knew the kids would take it even further. She tried to pull Jake away from Sarah when they left the church but instead saw the two stop in the middle of the marble steps and turn to lightly kiss. Now the whispers became gasps. She pulled her purse into her chest and hurried to the car before someone would talk to her.

"Are you happy now?" Jim asked them as they walked to the car. "Even Brother Jake asked me about you."

"Yes we are happy," Sarah answered. "There is nothing wrong."

"Legally maybe but people don't always think that way," Jim said before peeling out of the parking lot. "I'm sure the whole church will be talking this week."

Ann took his hand and squeezed it. They knew it was going to be tough but knowing it and living it was two things. She had prayed in church that the DNA results would come back negative.

*****

Their parents hung around all day which prevented them from getting together but they did manage some serious kissing as they studied in Sarah's room. They also knew the whole school would know about them the next day.

Danielle and some cheerleaders were waiting in the senior parking lot when they pulled in. She smiled when Sarah pulled Jake's opened mouth to her own. "So you're out of the closet now," she laughed.

"Yes. Our parents know about it and don't care," Sarah said as she held Jake's hand in her own.

"I wouldn't say they don't care," Jake responded quickly. "But they know how much we like each other."

Sarah elbowed him. "LOVE."

Jake knew the other cheerleaders heard her. He blushed. "Yes love," he whispered.

"What?" Sarah asked.

"I've got to get to my locker," Jake said as he jerked away from her and sped into the school.

"God is it true," Mandy asked as she raced over to Sarah. All the girls surrounded her.

"Yes. We're in love," Sarah said proudly.

*****

"Hey man the whole school knows about Sarah and you," Brian whispered to Jake after their third period class. "Her old man doesn't care?"

Jake had heard the question more than once about his step father. "He's not really happy about it."

"Hi Jake," A few sophomore girl's giggled at him as they passed. Suddenly Jake was the high school stud taking Brian's place.

"Hey I'm glad those teenie boppers are after you now," Brian laughed.

Jake smiled. "After school today will you keep an eye out for us? Sarah is clearing out the girl's locker room."

"Can't get any at home can you?" Brian laughed. "Sure my pleasure."

During the lunch period the whispers surrounded Sarah and Jake as she hugged onto his strong arms and kissed him a few times. He was not that happy with the attention but she was eating it up. "Are we still on for the girl's showers after practice?" Sarah whispered while nibbling on his earlobe.

"Are you sure about this?" Jake asked.

"Yes I've wanted you all weekend," she purred.

*****

Jake tried to keep his mind on catching the football but kept looking over at Sarah and the cheerleaders who seemed to be always looking his way. He saw them giggling and laughing and wondered just how much a secret the showers was going to be.

"Jake concentrate," Coach John said for the fourth time. He wondered if his relationship with his niece was going to screw him up. "That's it," John said when the ball moved between Jake's hands. "Hit the showers."

"Coach I need to hit the whirlpool," Brian said knowing he was going to be the lookout again.

"Go."

Jake had noticed the cheerleaders had already ran to the lockers and hoped they were all gone except for Sarah. As Brian stood by the door he slowly opened it and looked inside. The locker area was empty and he heard a shower running in the back. He tiptoed into the room while pulling off his jersey.

Sarah turned on colder water as she waited naked for him. She smiled when his almost bare body walked into the shower room. "You don't need to be wearing that," she directed at his jock.

"I just wanted to make sure you were alone," he laughed before pushing it down and off while displaying his ready to go prick.

"Ummm, come here," she said softly while holding out her soapy fingers for him. As he walked into her fingers they closed around his manhood.

Their lips met and their fingers explored and caressed until they were both ready. "Let's go into the locker room. I brought in a mat." She giggled.

Jake was brain dead as they moved down onto the soft mat and she pushed his head down between her tender thighs. His tongue licked and flicked up and down her dripping slit and then pushed inside. He wanted to bring her off that way but she wanted more. "Jake please......fuck me," she moaned.

His body moved between her legs which wrapped around his hips while his hard tip invaded her sex. Their eyes closed and their lips met while their bodies slapped together racing for completion.

*****

Brian had his shoes off sitting by the door and didn't see or hear the person walking up to him. He jumped back when he saw the tan legs. "Ms. Simmons!" He shouted.

"And why are you sitting in front of the girl's locker room?" The cheerleading coach asked suspiciously.

"Just waiting for Danielle," he lied. As he stood he slammed his fist back against the door to warn Jake.

"Is that right?" She smiled. "I just saw Danielle waiting for you outside."

"Really?" Brian said nervously. He slammed his fist back again.

"What's going on Brian?"

"Nothing," he lied.

"Move out of my way."

Brian kicked the door with his heel and slowly slid aside. As she opened the door he yelled. "See you Ms. Simmons!"

*****

"What was that?" Jake asked when he heard a loud noise. He was almost ready to cum.

"Nothing...don't stop!" Sarah begged as she hugged onto his strong arms. A few seconds later he heard it again.

"Shit!" Jake pushed back from her withdrawing his rod. "Brian's trying to warn us." He looked across the room at his clothing knowing he didn't have time to get it. "Get up and get my clothing while I hide."

Sarah groaned and jumped up. She managed to grab his jersey and football pants just when she heard Brian yell. "See you Ms. Simmons!" With one swift movement she opened the nearest locker and tossed in his clothes. She turned just as her coach turned the corner.

"Ms. Simmons!"

"Hi Sarah," Connie Simmons smiled. She quickly looked behind one row of lockers. "Who else is in here?"

A naked and bright red Sarah lied. "Just me."

"Right," Connie said as she raced down to look behind another row. "Come out now!"

Jake moved quickly down the lockers on the other side of the main row. He kneeled down and peeked around the corner and saw her heading his way. He knew he was going to be busted.

"I'm over here!" a male voice yelled from the other side of the room.

Jake peeked again and saw her turn quickly and moved away from him. He quickly dashed to the back and then out of the door.

"Brian! What are you doing in the girl's locker room?" Connie asked. She looked back to make sure Sarah's naked body was not in his view.

"I...uh...thought you needed help," he said quickly. "I was outside and heard you yell for someone to come out now. I wanted to help you."

"Shit!" Connie said knowing he had decoyed her. She turned and raced to the door but no one was around. "Get out of here," she said to Brian.

"Yes ma'am," he grinned as he ran out.

"Sarah come here," she said. A few seconds later Sarah walked out wearing jeans and a top.

Sarah stood knowing the woman knew she had a boy inside the room. She kept quiet.

"You know how dangerous this is? If I would have found a boy in here you both would have been suspended from school." Connie smiled. "And if the rumors I heard are true then I'm sure your parents would not have liked it one bit."

"Yes ma'am," Sarah said looking downward.

"Get out of here," Connie grinned. As Sarah grabbed her bag Connie stood wishing that she had gotten a peek at the new football hero.

*****

Sarah met Brian at the door. "Where is he?"

"I don't know," Brian answered. "He ran out."

"He's naked."

"He is?" Brian chuckled. "Cool."

"Not cool. If he caught he will be suspended and not play football Friday night."

"Shit! Let's find him!"

*****

Jake was under the bleachers hiding when he heard a lot of girl's voices enter the gym. He ducked down hoping they would not find him.

Gina Roberts was exhausted. The girl's field hockey team had just finished the longest practice of the year and her body ached all over. Things had not gone her way on the field and she was getting busted on by the coach as they all sat on the bleachers. She knew it was the worst day of her life until she saw some movement underneath her feet.

"Gina what were you doing out there today?" Her coach asked.

"What?" Gina asked. She could see pink and then saw his dark brown eyes looking up at hers.

"Never mind," the coach snarled. "You all better work at getting into shape!"

"Who are you?" Gina whispered as she leaned forward.

"I need some help," Jake whispered back. "Get me some clothing."

"Clothing," she repeated as her heart raced. She leaned over more and saw his bare back down to his.........oh god his naked ass.

"OK everyone to the showers," her coach yelled. The girls ran from the bleachers leaving Gina alone with the naked boy.

"Who are you?" She asked again as she tried to recognize him. As one of the schools only virgins and not one who dated much she wanted to know who this naked boy was.

"Jake," he answered.

Her heart leaped and pulsated. Could he be the new school heart throb that was the football hero? "What are you wearing?"

"Nothing," Jake answered. "Get me something to wear."

Gina moved quickly off the bleachers and raced into the locker-room. She quickly changed into jeans and a tee shirt and ran back to the gym with her dirty shorts and shirt. Lucky she was not a little girl. "Where are you?"

"Over here," Jake answered as he moved from behind the edge of the bleacher. He peeked out while trying to hide his dangling penis. He saw she was holding some clothing. "Hand them to me."

Gina smiled. "Nope, you have to come out first."

Jake smiled. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," she blushed. She had never seen a naked male before and to see him would make her day, week and even year.

"OK but you can't tell anybody," he said as he looked over her shoulder to make sure the gym was empty. He moved out with his hand and wrist covering his manhood which was starting to grow.

"Oh my God," Gina gasped seeing his muscular chest and abs. His hairy hard thighs drew her attention to his covered penis. "Move your hand."

"OK but what's your name?" He smiled.

"Gina. I'm in your economics class." She was taking short breaths as his fingers slowly rose upward. The dark red crown appeared first and then more and more of his now hard cock.

"The clothes?" Jake grinned with his hand out.

Gina was frozen and couldn't move anything but her arm. It held out the shorts and shirt.

"Thanks," Jake grinned. He grabbed the clothes and quickly put them on. The shape of his hard-on was very apparent under the thin cotton shorts. "Thanks Gina. I'll return them tomorrow in class."

Gina smiled and watched as he ran barefoot from the gym. "Oh my God!"

*****

Jake ran down the long hallway towards the parking lot and stopped when a side door open. Ms. Simmons stood smiling at him.

"So there you are," she giggled. "I like your new outfit. Are you on the field hockey team now?"

"Uh.....not really," Jake said looking down at the Hockey letters across his chest. He then realized she could see his excitement. He quickly tried to cover it with his hand.

Connie's smile continued. "No wonder the girls in this school are going crazy about you. I wish you were a few years older. Lucky for you I didn't catch you in the locker room. Now get out of here."

Jake hurried outside to find Sarah and Brian waiting for him. "Why didn't you come looking for me?"

"We wondered if you would come out naked or not," Sarah said looking at his shirt. "And where did you get those clothes from?"

"I'm not going to tell," he laughed. "Come on get me home."

*****

"Are you going to tell me who she was?" Sarah continued as they drove towards their house. She reached over and squeezed his rod.

"Stop you're going to have an accident," he said pulling her hand up and away.

"Did she help you get dressed?"

"You didn't come looking for me and I'm not going to tell you," he grinned. He had noticed what nice tits Gina had.

"You go through the front door and I'll keep them busy," Sarah laughed when they pulled into the driveway.

*****

Gina was in love. Being overweight was something she experienced all her life and with it came shyness. She spent most of her time in the computer lab and had not really dated anyone except for a friend of the family at the last spring social. Now she had not only met the school hunk but had seen everything. The smile never left her lips until economics class started the next morning. She peeked up when Jake walked into the room.

He looked around and then walked towards her chair. "Hi Gina."

The rest of the class suddenly got quiet as they all turned to watch Jake move to her chair. "How are you doing?"

"Good," she blushed not used to everyone looking at her.

Jake pulled out a plastic bag and handed it to her. "Thanks."

She grabbed her clothes and quickly pushed the bag down under her chair. The teacher had not started class yet so she figured he would walk away but he just stood there. "Maybe I'll see you at lunch time." He grinned.

Now the whole class was in shock. Two of the cute girls whispered showing their disappointment.

"OK I'd like that," Gina grinned. For the first time in her life she felt good about herself.

*****

One of the girls ran to Sarah at the first opportunity and told her about Gina. When Sarah walked into the lunch room and saw Jake sitting next to her she move across from them. "What's up?" She asked looking into Jake's eyes.

"Sarah...do you know Gina?"

"Hi," Gina said blushing. She had never spoken to the head cheerleader before.

"Yes," Sarah answered sharply. "Why are you sitting next to my boyfriend?"

"Hey...be nice," he said looking around at the others looking their way. "Gina is my friend."

"Field hockey," Sarah smiled when she got the connection. "Now I understand."

"She got me out of a real mess," Jake laughed.

Sarah realized what he was doing. "Thanks for helping him. Hey I'm getting some ice cream do you want some?"

Gina's eyes opened widely. "Sure." Now the whole room was looking as Sarah got her an ice cream.

"Thanks," Gina smiled as her long pink tongue licked slowly around the cool tip. She had worn her lowest cut blouse to make sure Jake saw her plentiful treasures. But it was Sarah who was admiring them the most.

*****

The rest of the week went pretty fast but not fast enough for Jake. He asked his mother each day if she heard anything from the lab and got the same no answer. It was on Friday PM when he got a message to call his mother.

"Ma, did you hear anything?" Jake asked nervously.

"Yes," she replied without emotion.

"Well?"

"Jake..........Sarah is........"

End of Chapter four.

*

Ending note: I know that was really mean. Some of you disliked Chapter 3 because of the group sex and wanted me to get back to the story line. If they are really blood siblings what will they do? And now Gina has entered the picture. It's getting interesting. Don't forget to vote and let send me your ideas...Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers