Step-Sister Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I guess so," Kitty said. She grabbed the tray of Jell-O shots and handed one to Lauren. Kitty ate one and then Lauren ate hers.

"You are trying to get me drunk, aren't you?"

"Aren't you drunk already?" Kitty asked.

Lauren nodded. "You know, now that I think about it, the only time I ever had good sex with that jerk was when he got me really drunk."

"Why was it so good?" Kitty asked. Kitty was lying next to her on the bed now, running her hands across Lauren's belly and hips and thighs.

"Well, he would get me really really drunk, worse than I am now, even, and then he would try to get me in the mood, you know, but he wasn't very good at it, so I would always say no, don't, stop it, I don't want to do it, and then he would pin me down and make me open my legs and I would fight him the whole way, and then when he fucked me it was like he was really taking advantage of me being drunk, and that thought always got me so hot and wet and excited, it was the only times I ever came. Is that weird?"

Kitty didn't say anything, but ran her hand over Lauren's tit, squeezed, hard. "Ouch, don't," Lauren said. Kitty squeezed again. "Kitty, stop," Lauren said. Kitty got off the bed suddenly, stumbled across the room to her own bed. She reached under her pillow, found instantly what she was looking for and pulled it out.

Her dildo was eight inches long, thick, made like a real cock, with a head and veins and even balls at the bottom. Lauren tried to sit up but Kitty was suddenly standing next to her, pushing her down. Kitty was holding the tray of Jell-O shots in one hand and the big dildo in the other. She pulled out a Jell-O shot, and put it against Lauren's lips. Lauren tried to push away from her, but Kitty grabbed her at the shoulder and pushed her down onto the bed. "Open your mouth, Lauren," Kitty demanded. Lauren kept her mouth shut tightly. Kitty put down the tray and the dildo, and held the shot in one hand. She jumped on top of Lauren, straddling her suddenly, pinning her down. She tried to push the Jell-O shot into Lauren's mouth again. Lauren didn't open up. Kitty suddenly pinched Lauren's nose shut. Kitty kept the shot right against Lauren's mouth. Within a few moments, Lauren had to open her mouth to breathe, and when she did Kitty dropped the shot inside and Lauren had no choice but to swallow. "Is that about how drunk your boyfriend would get you?" Kitty asked. Lauren's eyes were glassy and bloodshot.

"I don't think I've ever been this drunk," Lauren said.

"Good," Kitty said. Kitty got off the top of her, sat next to her. She grabbed the red thong and started pulling it down Lauren's legs.

"Kitty what are you doing?"

"Getting your thong out of the way."

"Out of the way of what?"

"My tongue," Kitty said. Lauren tried to shut her legs tightly, but Kitty pried them open. "And this," Kitty said, holding up the dildo.

"Oh my God, Kitty, that's huge don't use that on me it's gonna hurt, please don't, stop it Kitty!"

Kitty pressed the head of the dildo up against Lauren's pussy lips. She grabbed it by the balls and pushed it into Lauren, just a bit, getting the head inside her wet pussy. Then she leaned down, her mouth coming dangerously close to Lauren's clit, and she opened her mouth, stretching out her tongue, and slid the tip of her tongue over and across Lauren's clit. Lauren shuddered, it felt too good, and Kitty pushed the cock into her a little more. Lauren moaned now, tried to tell Kitty to stop, but Kitty was working her clit fast now, with her tongue, rapidly flicking it, and was moving the head of the dildo in and out of her cunt, just a little bit, but fast. "Do you still want me to stop?" Kitty asked her.

All Lauren could do was shake her head. Kitty smiled, and then she started sucking on Lauren's clitoris, bringing it into her mouth, rolling her tongue around it, sucking hard on it. Lauren moaned again, and Kitty pushed the cock a few inches into her, quickly, and she gasped. Kitty didn't let up. She had the cock by the balls and was slowly wiggling it inside Lauren. It was big and thick and after Kitty got a couple more inches in, and only had a couple more to go, Lauren said: "Kitty stop, that hurts, it's too big..."

"Take it Lauren, and like it!" Kitty demanded, pushing the rest of it inside her hard. Lauren cried out, tears streamed down her face. Kitty started sucking on Lauren's clit again, harder now. She had the dildo by the balls and was moving it slowly in and out of Lauren, pulling it out so that just the head was inside her, and then driving it back inside, all the way, balls-deep.

"Oh God Kitty I'm coming!" Lauren cried out suddenly, and when she did Kitty pulled the dildo all the way out, threw it to the side, and started eating Lauren's pussy hungrily, getting her tongue deep inside, sucking and lapping her tongue all over, drinking down Lauren's juices.

It was all too much for Lauren. It all felt so good, and she was so drunk, that as soon as she stopped coming, she passed out, a smile on her lips. Kitty got her out of her bra, and then took off her own underwear. She grabbed the dildo, which was still sticky and wet from Lauren's cunt, and slid it into her own pussy. She moaned as she did, until she got it all the way in. She used one hand to push it in and out of her pussy, and the other hand she used to explore Lauren's unconscious naked body, rubbing her tits and fingering her still very wet pussy, until Kitty came, and eventually fell asleep next to Lauren.

*****

"Hey Kitty, you got a special delivery!" Lauren said, bringing into their dorm room a good-sized, lightweight brown box.

"Oh God, it finally came, it was late!" Kitty said, jumping off their bed to grab the box from Lauren. Lauren sat down on the bed they shared. They had pushed their two twin-size beds together. Kitty brought the box to the bed and sat down with the box between her and Lauren. "Help me open it?" she asked.

"Sure!" Lauren said. They tore the tape off the box and opened it. It was full of little Styrofoam peanuts. Kitty reached in, dug through the peanuts, and eventually found what she was waiting for. Wrapped in plastic was a new toy for the girls. It was a dildo, but it had two cocks, which came together at the base. Each cock was about eight inches long, the same size as Kitty's dildo.

"I got this for us to use together," Kitty said. Lauren blushed, smiled, and the girls kissed then, on the lips, passionately. They wanted to break in their new toy, and lust came over both of them. Kitty jumped up and locked the door, and then came right back to the bed. They wrestled each other down, pulling tee-shirts and blue jeans off and tossing them across the room. They spent only a minute or two in the sixty-nine position, getting each other good and wet for what was coming next. They couldn't take it anymore. Kitty ripped the plastic open, pulled out their new toy. They were naked. They sat facing each other, the V-shaped dildo between them. They kissed each other tenderly on the lips. Kitty then leaned Lauren back and grabbed the head of the cock that was facing her. Kitty brought the head to Lauren's pussy, rubbed it around the lips and clit, before slowly sliding it just a bit inside her. Lauren moaned a bit and Kitty pushed it in a little more. Lauren moaned and grunted as Kitty got the cock all the way inside her. Lauren was breathing heavily now, and Kitty made her sit up a bit, leaning back against a pillow on the wall. Kitty guided Lauren's hands to the base of the dildos. "Now hold it deep inside you, okay?" Kitty said. Kitty had to get up on her knees so that she could get the head of the other cock inside her pussy. When she got the head inside, she cried out just a bit, and then shut her eyes and let her knees give out, giving her pussy over to the toy, letting it fill her, letting gravity impale it inside her. It hurt because it was large, but she liked it when it hurt, and then she suddenly found herself face to face with Lauren, their pussies filled with the same toy, the lips of their pussies rubbing against each other around the base of the dildos, and they kissed and felt each other's breasts and kissed a lot more and then Kitty reached down and flicked the little switch on the base, and the cocks started vibrating just slightly inside them. They kissed again, and Lauren wrapped her legs around Kitty, ground her pussy hard against the dildo, the vibrations melting her. The girls were coming in mere moments, repeatedly.

*****

Another year had passed. Scott found himself again at his father's house for the summer, with an internship in D.C. The only thing that had changed was that his dad and step-mom had had a Jacuzzi installed in the backyard, next to the patio. Scott went about unloading his junk in his room; he discovered the Jacuzzi only when he peered out his window and saw his step-sister Lauren sitting in it, wearing a little black bikini, head back, eyes closed, relaxing. It was near midnight. Scott's dad and step-mom were fast asleep. He tossed some clothes in the closet, opened a pocket of his backpack, took out the weed and cigarette papers and stashed them in his desk. He took another peak out the window at Lauren. She saw him now, waved to him. He waved back and continued unpacking all his junk. He didn't have a lot; he always traveled light. He peaked out the window again; Lauren was relaxing again.

He opened the bottom desk drawer, pulled out a tool kit. He grabbed the small metal hammer and a nail. His bed was pushed up against the wall that separated his room from Lauren's. The two rooms were small, because they had originally only been one room. Scott knew that the wall that separated them was nothing more than dry-wall, maybe an inch thick. He walked outside his room, took a look inside Lauren's. Against the wall that separated the two rooms, she had placed an old TV on a two-foot tall stand. The foot of her bed was only a few feet away from the TV, the head of the bed against the far wall. Above the TV was a shelf, and sitting on the shelf was a varied collection of stuffed animals. He went back into his room, knelt on his bed near the wall, and slowly and as quietly as he could, he hammered the nail into the wall, right at eye-level, and then pulled it out. The nail had gone right through the wall. He took a peak through the hole. He couldn't see much, but he could see most of her bed. He went back into Lauren's room, took a look at the wall. It was perfect: the hole was between two of the stuffed animals. Lauren would never know it was there.

Scott went back to his room. He was all unpacked now, so he went about filling the bowl of his hash-pipe with some weed. He opened the window, looked out. Lauren was no longer in the hot tub. He heard her coming up the stairs. He turned and looked out his door. She came into view, first her head, her hair still wet. Then he saw her torso. She was wrapped in just a beach towel, and was holding her bikini in her hand.

"Hi Scott," she said when she saw him looking at her. "Welcome back to Virginia."

"Thanks, Laur. How's the water in the new Jacuzzi?"

"It's nice. You should give it a go."

"Maybe tomorrow. Unless you're willing to hop back in with me right now. I'll roll us up a joint."

"Well... maybe tomorrow," Lauren said. Scott was looking her up and down. Her body was just like he remembered it from a year before, if maybe a slight bit curvier. He thought she looked hotter than she had before... and before she was irresistible.

"How was your freshman year at school?" he asked her.

"I got straight A's," she said.

"Damn, Lauren, you don't have a slacker bone in your body, do you?"

"Well, I don't spend all my time getting high."

"But isn't that what summer's for?" he asked her.

"Maybe tomorrow," she said. "I'm going to bed now."

"Good night," Scott said.

"You too. And don't smoke too much of that stuff."

"Right," Scott said, and sat down on the bed. She walked away, into her room, shut the door behind her. Scott got on his knees and leaned against the wall a bit, peering through the tiny hole he had made. He watched her cast aside her towel and the bikini. She stood naked for a moment, stretching, her arms above her head, her eyes closed. Scott had a full view of her. He realized then that this was going to be the best summer of his life. He went to his door, closed it, shutting it tight. He dropped his pants to the floor and got back on the bed. He knelt against the wall again, looking through the hole. Lauren had turned off the light in her room, but she had turned on the television. The sound was muted. She was lying on the bed, above the sheets. It was a hot Virginia night. Scott had no idea what she was watching, but she was rubbing her clit while she watched it. Scott reached down to his boxers and pulled his cock out through the hole. He was already hard. He watched his sister intently as she rubbed her clit with one hand; with the other she squeezed and rubbed one of her tits. After a little bit, she reached into a drawer in the bedside dresser, and pulled out a sizeable lifelike dildo, cock and balls and veins and all. He watched as she slid it into her hot wet cunt, and after she had pushed it all the way inside, she started sliding it in and out, faster and faster. Scott found himself jacking his cock ferociously. She was watching the television, fucking herself, and then she started to come, moaning just slightly, trying to keep herself silent, and Scott came suddenly, blowing his load on the wall. He sat down on the bed, used a Kleenex to wipe up the mess he'd made, and then sat next to the window and smoked the weed he'd packed into the hashpipe while he contemplated what he'd just seen.

He lit the weed, puffed on it, blew the smoke out the window, smiled, wondered what exactly it was that she had been watching on her TV. He decided he would find out soon. As soon as she was gone and he was home, he would find out.

*****

A few days later, Scott came home, late in the evening. His dad and step-mom had already called it a night. He went up the stairs. "Laur?" he said. No reply. The light in her room was off. He went into his room, peaked out the window. She wasn't in the hot-tub either. He took off the stuffy white shirt, tie, and khaki pants he wore to work and put on a tee-shirt and pajama pants. He didn't have any plans to go anywhere tonight, after all. He went back downstairs, did a sweep of the house. Lauren was not to be found anywhere. Well, Scott thought, it is a Friday night. Maybe she's out with friends or something. You know, having a life.

He had no idea when she would be back. His heart was racing as he went into her dark room. He checked out the television. There was an old VCR underneath it. He hit the eject button, but the VCR was empty. Hmm, he thought, what was she watching? We don't have cable, there's no scrambled porn, it has to be on a tape, if it's porn. Unless she was just masturbating to the Late Show. Scott shook his head. No, there has to be a tape. He went to her bedside dresser, opened the top drawer, the one he saw her get the dildo out of. There was just some socks. He dug through them, found the dildo at the bottom underneath. He left it where it was. He went through the rest of the drawer, but nothing. Just socks and a dildo. He opened the bottom drawer, and smiled. Bras and thong underwear, piled inside. There seemed to be no order. He started sifting through his sister's undergarments, running his hands over the crotch of a couple of her satin thongs. Then, at the bottom, he found it: a VHS cassette.

He suddenly heard a car out in front of the house. Two car doors, opening, shutting. He looked at the cassette, but there was no title or anything written on it. He heard two young female voices. A key in the front door...

Scott quickly shut the drawer and leapt out of the room. He was sitting at his desk when the front door opened, his heart pounding. He turned on his laptop computer, which sat on his desk.

The girls were walking up the stairs. He turned and saw them come into view. "Hey Scott," Lauren said when she saw him looking at them. She turned to her friend. "Kitty, this is my step-brother Scott. Scott, this is my best friend from University, Kitty."

"Oh yeah, you told me about him," Kitty said. Kitty was shorter than Lauren by a few inches. She had short dark curly brown hair, brown eyes, deeply tanned skin. The girls were both wearing high heeled shoes and tight black pants. Lauren was wearing a tight white tank top; Kitty was wearing a tight red halter-top. Both girls' shirts were designed to show off their cleavage. Kitty was carrying a small duffel bag and a rolled-up sleeping-bag. Lauren was carrying a two-liter bottle of Coca-Cola, a bottle of Malibu rum, and a couple of small plastic cups.

"Kitty's gonna spend the night," Lauren said.

"Cool," Scott replied. "Nice to meet you Kitty. What did you two do tonight?"

"Just went to a party."

"Was it fun?"

"Nah," Lauren said, "it was lame, that's why we're here at eleven."

"Fair enough. Looks like you're gonna keep the party going," Scott said, nodding at the booze.

"Are you gonna be up for a while?" she asked him.

"I think so."

"Okay, well, we might get in the hot tub in a little bit," Lauren said.

"Maybe you want to join us?" Kitty asked.

"Yeah sure, I haven't had a chance to get in it yet, that sounds good."

"Cool, give us a few minutes, okay?" Lauren asked him.

"No problem," Scott said.

The girls turned and went into Lauren's room. Scott climbed onto his bed, knelt against the wall, peered through that little hole. One of the girls closed the door to the bedroom. Lauren sat at the foot of her bed and peeled off her tank top. Scott was practically drooling as he watched her breasts spill out. She wasn't wearing a bra. Suddenly, Kitty was standing in front of Lauren, her back to Scott. Kitty pulled her halter-top off over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra either. They were whispering to each other, Scott couldn't make out what they were saying. Kitty leaned down suddenly, and then they were kissing! Scott blinked a few times, pulled back, rubbed his eyes, blinked again, then looked through the hole again. Now Kitty was sitting in Lauren's lap, on the bed, straddling her. And they were still kissing! The girls were rubbing and squeezing each other's breasts. Scott had a hard-on now. He reached down the front of his pajama pants and wrapped his hand around his hard cock, slowly jacked it up and down. He watched as his sister tried to push Kitty away. Kitty pushed Lauren down on the bed, onto her back.

Kitty was whispering a little louder now: "You know you want me you little slut, that's why you asked me to spend the night isn't it?" Lauren was shaking her head. Kitty climbed on top of her, straddling her, pinning her to the bed. "I'm not gonna let you get away with just making out with me tonight you little slut. Tonight we're going all the way."

"But... Scott," Lauren said. "Kitty, let's get in the hot tub with Scott first, like we said, otherwise he might walk in on us, who knows..."

Kitty looked at her, raised an eyebrow. "Okay," she said. She got off her. "Your brother's really hot," she said.

"Step brother."

"Right... did you ever... you know?" Kitty asked her.

"Once... but we were both really drunk and stoned and we had just met."

"How was it?"

"Well... I spent more time sucking him off than fucking him, really, but while he was inside it felt pretty good. Although he hurt a bit."

"Too big for you?"

"Bigger than all the guys in that fraternity."

The girls laughed at that. Scott raised an eyebrow. He let go of his cock, stuffed it back inside his pajama pants. He went back to his desk, sat down, looked at his computer. He didn't want them to walk into his room and find him with a big hard-on. Then he got to wondering what they would do if that happened. He hoped he would get to find out later. He heard them walk out of Lauren's room. "I need a towel," Kitty said.