Step-Sister's Love

Story Info
Red-headed stepsis tempts grown man.
3.8k words
4.45
169.7k
45
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 11/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,310 Followers

I was 13 when my dad remarried a woman with 5 kids, The oldest brother never stayed with us since he wanted to finish School where he had gone for years. Patsy was the only girl, she was next to oldest, then there were 3 other boys, 2 within a year of my own age. They were OK and we all got along great, so it worked out for us all.

Patsy was redheaded and had a really nice body for her 17 years, and I was old enough to appreciate it. She wasn't above giving me a glimpse of her occasionally either. Just a tease shot, but enough to keep me wanting to see even more of her. I can't count the times I ran in to her as she left the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her, the tops of her freckled breasts trying to escape the confines of the tightly wrapped towel.

And her legs freshly shaved and oiled up with baby oil to keep her skin from drying out, to this day the smell of baby oil gives me a hard on. I used to do anything I could to hang around her, I learned to give a damn good pedicure, and was paid in full by the flashes she gave me of her bright red haired pussy hiding behind her panties.

She liked to tease me unmercifully as she would put her foot in my lap and get me to do her toe nails. Rubbing her foot along my hard on, then giving me a knowing smile when I had finished knowing I was going to beat off.

Well Pasty got married and left us a year later, so that ended that for me I thought. The years went by and soon I was 19, working at a super market bagging groceries, when Patsy walked in. She came over and gave me a hug, asked how I was and went to take care of her shopping. I was so glad I had an apron on to hide my hard on after she gave me the hug because she had the hint of baby oil on her.

When she was done shopping, I bagged her groceries and carried them to her car for her.

"When are you coming over for a good meal Rick. I haven't seen much of you in awhile, I would enjoy it if you came over sometime." she said to me as I loaded her car up. "Oh I don't know Patsy, just when ever you have time I guess, and if I'm not due to work that night." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, call me up and let me know, and when you come over, I'll make up a good cobbler for you. You still love cobblers don't you?"

"Oh Hell Yeah!" I grinned.

"Good, then give me a call anytime, we would sure like to see you." And she jumped in her car and drove off, her blazing red hair blowing around from the open window.

I went in and finished my days work, then went and got on my motorcycle and drove home. I took a shower and couldn't help but jack off thinking of Patsy as I showered. She was still so fucking sexy, the short summer dress as it flowed when she walked, how it hugged her firm tits, and the hint of her nipples poking out in it. Perfect masturbation material. I finished up and dried off, then dressed and went to the garage where I kept my stash hid, I rolled me a fat joint and sucked it down, the higher I got the hornier I got from thinking about Patsy, I wonder what it would be like to actually fuck her I thought to myself.

Well a few days went by and I called her, I was off the next evening, she said that would be great and she would work up a good meal for us. I couldn't wait for the next night to get there, I felt like I was going out on a date or something, even though I knew nothing could ever happen. You can't blame a kid for dreaming!

I rolled up a fat joint and took a couple of hits before riding over to Patsy's house. I got there and knocked on the door, when Patsy answered it I almost fell over. She had on a White light summer dress and no bra, I could clearly see her pink tipped nipples as they strained against the thin material. She gave me a welcome hug and invited me inside, I could feel that her nipples were hard as she hugged me against her. It was only fair, since I know had a raging hard on!

"It sure smells good in here Patsy." I told her after smelling the food still cooking on the stove.

"Thanks Rick, I hope Meatloaf will work for you."

"Sure Patsy, whatever you have will be fine with me." I sat on a stool at the counter and watched as she busied herself finishing up in the kitchen, then I set the table for her.

"When is Will due home Patsy?"I asked.

"He should be home anytime now, He probably stopped by and had a couple of beers withe the guys from work."

"Ahhh!" I replied, I could never understand why a man would rather spend time with other men than with a fine woman, but different strokes for different folks I guess. We sat on the couch to wait for him when the phone rang.

"Hello?" Patsy answered, "Hey, where are you? Rick is here and supper is ready! Oh! Well OK then, I'll see you later on I guess." and she hung up the phone, she was fuming mad. "That shit head!" She spat out, He is going to work an extra shift, he knew you were coming over for supper. He is such a fucking prick sometimes!"

"Heck Patsy, it's alright. It leaves more for me to eat!" I grinned, trying to lighten her mood. It didn't work, it is true what they say about a red head. DON"T Piss em off!

We sat down and ate, it was fantastic! Patsy could really cook. The meatloaf was moist, her mashed potatoes creamy, fresh green beans and creamed style corn. And fresh home made dinner rolls, And that was even before we got to the Apple Cobbler she made, hell it was so good you didn't want to ruin it by putting Ice Cream on it. I got so full I could hardly walk back to the couch after we cleared the table and washed the dishes.

"Dad Gum Patsy, that was fantastic. I may have to unbutton my damn pants I'm so full now." I smiled at her. She smiled back and thanked me for the compliment. At least her mood had changed, she wasn't pissed any more, she wasn't totaly happy about Will not coming home either though.

"I could use a joint right now." Patsy told me.

I was shocked, I didn't know she smoked pot. She was more a Cowgirl.

"Well if you want, I have a little bit Patsy." I told her.

"Well fire it up, It would really hit the spot right now."

I pulled it out and let her light it, my eyes bugged out when she took a bit hit off it. I never knew she smoked, and to watch her suck it down I nearly fell over. She passed it over to me and I took a hit. It was some good shit so it didn't take a lot to get a good buzz. She had the TV on and Laugh In was on, in our state of ind it was perfect. We laughed our ass's off watching the foolishness on it.

"Remember when you use to do my toe nails for me Rick?" She asked.

Shit how could I ever forget that I thought to myself. "Yeah!" I grinned at her, stoned off my ass.

"Would you do them for me now? They could sure use a good going over."

"Sure Patsy, but don't be surprised if they don't come out looking like some of those outfits on Laugh In!" I smirked.

She got up and got her files and polish remover and such then came back and took her shoes off. I was on one end of the couch and her on the other end, I turned towards her put my left leg under my right, she put her foot in my lap. Her head was laid back on a pillow on the couch, eyes closed and a smile on her face as I gave her a foot massage. I worked some lotion on my hands and rubbed them starting from her heel to her toes and in between her toes working my way to the end of them.

"Mmmm, I always loved for you to do this for me." She sighed.

"Heck Patsy, I enjoy doing it. I just hope it hasn't warped me into having a foot fetish or something!" I laughed, hoping she wouldn't move her foot and feel I was hard as a rock right now. I looked at her lovely legs as I massaged her feet, and glanced towards her breasts, I could see that her dress had ridden up her legs, her upper thighs showing and her legs were slightly opened, My eyes went to her crotch. Damn.......... She had no panties on!

I could see the bright red hair as it closed around her thin pink pussy lips, and I am not a blind man, I saw that the lips of her pussy sparkled with a dew of her juices. Talk about teasing me, Shit, Man hands shook as I tried not to show my excitement while I kept some sort of normal tone in my voice when we spoke. I could not help but stare at her luscious pussy, the object of so many nights as I touched myself. Her clit was actually showing, the pink head poking out between the hair, my mouth suddenly went dry.

I got the polish remover and put some on a cotton ball, then started cleaning the old polish off, taking my time, making sure she enjoyed the whole experience, I know I surely was. All the times I had ever done this before, I had never had this sight laying before my face.

I had her toenails cleaned off finally, then I began to file them down some, to give them shape as she had taught me so many years ago. I think she actually fell asleep as I worked on her feet, I put some clean cotton balls between her toes and began to paint them, always be as careful as possible so not to get any polish on her flesh. Then blowing on them to get them dry enough to start the next one.

It was cute the way when I blew on her toes as she slept how she smiled and her foot would move because it tickled as my warm breath hit her feet. After I had finished I sat there staring at her face as she slept, her full lips slightly opened, the whites of her teeth showing. Her chest slowly rising and falling with an even timing.

Damn she had me so turned on right now that if something hit my hard on I would surely come on the spot and in my pants. As she lay there, she must have had an itch, because her hand went to her pussy and scratched it a bit, I watched as the lips on her hairy slit opened, showing me even more pink wetness. She moaned as her finger tip hit the itchy place and her hips moved towards her hand. Her dress was now at her hips level, leaving nothing to my imagination.

Fuck, this is killing me I thought to myself, I have to do something or bust a nut right here. I tried to get up without her waking, thinking that I could at least go to the bathroom, jack off and be back before she awoke. Just as I was picking up her foot to move it, she pressed it back down and right on my cock.

"Mmmm, that feels good." She mumbled in her sleep.

Shit she didn't have to tell me how good it felt, then her foot started massaging my cock, slowly moving it in circles on the raised spot in my Levi's. My hips moved against her foot, right now I didn't care if I came in my pants or not. I put my hand on her foot and applied more pressure to my dick as it pressed on me. I wanted to touch her so badly, but knew if I did, that it would wake her so I just stared at the beautiful pussy with her hand laying on it lightly rubbing her clit. I could take no more and came in my pants, suppressing my moan as I shot off in my underwear. I felt it in my belly I came so hard. I lay my head back on the couch and shuddered, my whole body shaking as I shot off load after load, her foot keeping the pressure and movement going.

I sat there a few minutes catching my breath and getting a semi state of normalcy back, before moving her foot and going to the bathroom to wash off the hot sticky cum from my crotch. I removed my soiled underwear and rolled them up and put them in her trash can, there was a wet spot on my pants but not large enough that I would worry about it. I looked in the mirror and smiled at myself.

You sick fucker, I grinned. Cumming from jacking off with Patsy's foot. I almost broke out laughing at it all. I peed and went back in the living room, Patsy was still laying on the couch, apparently still sleeping. I sat back down and her dress was still up her legs. I got hard as soon as I saw it again. I didn't think I had much to lose so I put my hand on hers, I felt her press her hand against herself and moan.

"Mmm, that feels so good, don't stop." She moaned.

She must think that I am Will or something I thought. So I took my hand and stuck it under hers and rubbed the wet slit with my fingertip, her legs opened up wider and gave me better access to her pussy. I slid my fingertip along the wet slit, her thin lipped pussy spreading as I did. The thick red hair on it spreading open and tickling my fingers. I brought my hand to my nose and inhaled her pussy odor from my fingers. Fuck, I never smelled a pussy so fresh smelling in my life. Her hips moved, trying to get some pressure back on her pussy so I put my hand back and felt her off.

I was touching her and looked at her face, her eyes were open and she had a large smile on her lips. I froze, not knowing what I should do, I was fucking busted big time.

"Don't stop Rick, I'm so fucking close, Please don't stop now!" She asked me with pleading eyes.

Well since I wasn't in deep shit I pushed her dress up over her hips, opened her legs a little farther. Put one of her left foot on the floor and her right leg on the back of the couch, leaned forward and put my mouth on her sweet smelling pussy. I kissed it softly, finally after all these years of wishing and teasing, I was kissing Patsy's beautiful pink lipped pussy. And she wanted me to do it to her. I licked her all over her wet pussy, taking my fingers and holding her lips open as I sucked down her sweet nectar.

Patsy had her fingers in my hair, holding my face to her. I was in Heaven, sucking her thick clit down my lips, hearing her as she moaned and pushed me face deeper between her legs. I felt her shudder as the first wave of Orgasm's hit her, the first building into the Second and even stronger orgasm.

"Oh Fuck Rick, Lick my pussy. I'm fucking coming Rick, Oh Shit, don't you stop eating my pussy." her head rolled side to side as she told me that. "Get up here and fuck me, some on, hurry, fuck me!"

It took me exactly one half a second to drop my pants and jump between her thighs, her hand grabbed my cock and aimed me to her sweet spot. I felt the heat as she rubbed my cock along her wet slit, teasing her pussy with the head of my dick. I had all the teasing I ever wanted from her and I shoved my cock in her and was fully engulfed in one swift stroke.

Patsy gasped as my full length entered her, my shoulders dropped and my hands held her firm ass cheeks as I pulled myself in her. Her hands went to my shoulders and pulled me downwards as her legs wrapped around my waist and held me close to her.

"Oh fuck yes Ricky, fuck me hard, don't waste any time. Fuck Me!"

I slammed in her with all my might listening to her, as her breath came in gasps as I fucked her like a man possessed, and believe me I was possessed. Possessed by her constant teasing all those years, by her smell, by her smiles, by even her feet. She had me where she wanted me and she knew it.

"I was awake when you came with my foot Ricky." She told me.

"You conniving woman!" I told her, "I should have known." I grinned at her as I felt my cock slide inside her hot wet pussy.

"I know all the years I teased you that one day I would end up fucking you Rick. I always thought you were cute, that is why I teased you so much back then." "Back then? Shit Patsy, I don't think you ever stopped did you?"

Patsy laughed, "No, I knew you liked it as much as I do." Her eyes smiled, the corners of them crinkled into small laugh lines.

I kissed her and her mouth opened and took my tongue eagerly into her hot mouth. I stopped fucking her, not because I was close to coming, but just to feel her on me after all these years. I could feel ever little bump inside her as I began to pull my cock back out to the head. Then as I pushed back inside her she groaned a sensuous sound that came deep from within her throat. Mine matched hers as I slid back in her dark wetness.

Her fingernails dug into my back as I shoved as deep as I could, her hard nipples pressing against my chest through her dress and my shirt. I reached up and put one in my hand, the warmth against my palm, the hard nipple almost digging a hole in my hand as I gave it a squeeze. I put my mouth on her neck and kissed all along it from her shoulder to her ear lobe. I took her ear lobe in my mouth and sucked it. She came then, my hot breath hitting inside her ear, her moaning out loud as she climaxed.

"Thank You Ricky, It has been over two months since Will and I have had sex. I needed that so much, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You." She told me as she kissed me over my face and neck.

I could never understand a man who would have such a sexy wife and not want to fuck her. He had to be sick or something, And as hot as Patsy is and she fucked like a mad woman, there is no way I could go Two days, much less Two months without tapping this fine woman.

I unbuttoned the top of her summer dress and pulled her breasts free, I stared at them a moment before putting my lips around the pink tipped nipple and sucking it down. Patsy put her hand behind my head and pulled my face closer to her breast, smashing my face in the soft flesh. Her hips moving in circles on mine, my mind was racing with so many thoughts at once. How great this was, how she felt and smelled. How tight she was as she worked her pussy on me, and how she made such noises when she came again.

"Patsy, I'm going to come soon." I told her.

"Good, I want you to come in me! I want to feel your hot cum fill me up. Hurry, fuck me, come for me Rick!' She cried out.

That was all it took to bring me to my Orgasm, I felt it building then BAM, I saw stars. My belly tickled, my balls felt like they turned inside out as I came in her hot pussy. We never slowed down as I filled her with my spunk. I felt it ooze out as I continued to pump her well fucked pussy. Her breath was hot on my neck as she panted, and mine was even hotter on hers as I gasped for breath from the exertion I had been put through.

We lay there, holding each other as we kissed deeply, her mouth tasted so good, and her tongue worked mine as we came down from our after orgasmic sensations. Patsy had such a sweet smile on her face as I lay on top of her, our bodies hot and tired from the twenty minutes we had been fucking. She looked at the clock, it was nearing 11 PM, "Will won't be home for hours! Not until around 6 in the morning, follow me." She told me as she got up and walked to her bedroom.

I followed her to the bedroom and lay on her bed, my head on Will's pillow and watched with a grin as Patsy got between my legs and put my cock in her hot mouth. The rest of the night went without any sleep for either of us, as we fucked and sucked until nearly 4.

I got dressed to leave, and she came over and kissed me. Our hands groping each others bodies one last time.

"Who knows, Perhaps Will may need to make some overtime next weekend too Rick." She grinned at me. Hell, I couldn't wait to find out!

Author's Note: This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,310 Followers