Stepdad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers

"Punishment indeed. I'd make it fit," he said.

I was speechless and I'm sure I looked terrified. I didn't know what I would do if he tried. There wasn't much I could do. That scared me all the more.

Finally after almost a minute of him terrifying me with the prospect of putting his massive cock into my virgin ass he started laughing and said. "Punishment over. You've had enough."

Even then it took me a while to relax. "It's okay, I'm sorry I did that to you," he said, putting his hands on my towel covered head and kissing the small part of my forehead showing. My body finally relaxed, the tension washing away as he smiled at me apologetic. It was a good punishment and it really did have something to do with his dick. I wasn't going to lie to him again.

"So, since you've watched the video over thirty times I have a lot to do to get even," he said, changing the subject.

"What do you have in mind?" I was almost afraid to ask.

"While I was out yesterday I bought you something. It will help with evening things up," he said.

"Oh, really? So where is it?" I asked.

"It's in your bedroom on your bed waiting for you."

I was curious, I admit, and as he opened the door to the bathroom I picked up my laptop and followed him to my room, still naked with the towel on my head. I found a plastic bag with something inside lying on my bed after putting the laptop on my desk. Picking it up, I turned and looked at him as I pulled out a long box. My eyes went wide as I viewed the large sex toy depicted on the outside. It was a long dildo with ribs up the shaft and an actual handle to hold onto. No batteries, just heavy thick rubber, but not as big as Derick was. I looked up at him and he was smiling.

"Well, open it up," he said.

I did and was surprised to find my heart racing again. Once opened the toy was encased in thin plastic packaging and I took it off and dropped both the box and the plastic on the ground, holding my new toy. It was long and with the handle included, over a foot, but the actual shaft was probably only seven to eight inches with ribs increasing in width every inch or so. Shorter and narrower than Derick even with the ribs. Holding it made my sex tingle and my heart was racing even more now. I looked past the toy and Derick had his cock in his hand again as he watched me admire my new toy as I stood naked with it in my hands. I knew what he expected and I didn't bother to make him ask.

Moving to my bed, I laid down and started rubbing the toy around my body, watching his reaction. He came closer and slowly stroked his cock as he watched me. I ran the tip of the toy between my small breasts and to my mouth, sucking on the tip a few times and trying to be as sexy as I knew how. Taking more into my mouth I was trying to show off my oral skills to him, hoping one day to actually suck him. I played slowly with my lips and clit with the other hand as I sucked the toy as if it was a cock for about a minute or so. I made sure it was good and wet before sliding it down my body and sawing it up and down my folds. The ribs vibrated my sex and spurred my arousal.

It felt really good even as cold as the rubber was, due to how hot I had become. His eyes were glued to the toy and my sex as I looked up at him. He was waiting for me to slide it in and I teased him for a while longer before granting his desire. The cold rubber heated up rather quickly as the ribs passed into my body, one at a time until I had the toy up to the handle inside my aroused body. I held it deep and circled my clit with my free hand and finger. It was probably the longest thing I've ever had up me, filling me quite full. His hand had sped up on his cock, possibly subconsciously as he watched the toy ease into me. He was locked onto it, standing by my bedside with his large cock dripping pre-cum down the underside of his shaft.

I started pulling the toy out, feeling each rib exit my body as my finger continued to circle my nub. My lips clung to the shaft of the toy, sending pleasure through my body as my clit hummed under my touch. Forcing the toy back in, I moved it deep faster this time and arched my back to receive it, letting out a small moan as I felt it hit my cervix and stop. I was watching him stroke his cock and he was watching me fuck myself with the toy. It was reminiscent of the first time we masturbated together but this time I knew Mom wasn't going to interrupt us.

I basked in the pleasure of the long toy and the thrill and rapture my clitoris produced in combination. Watching him stroke that massive, oozing cock only made masturbation better and it didn't take long for me to be close to a climax. My body rocked and wiggled as I arched my back and shoved the toy deep over and over. My hand sped up on my clit and my nipples pulled the flesh tight on my breasts. I was seconds away from my orgasm, vision blurring and chest heaving for air.

It crashed upon me in a massive wave of pressure that surge over my entire body, making me tighten all my muscles and shove the toy as deep as I could, clenching onto it with my sex in spasms. Damn it was intense, just like I expected the first time in the bathroom would have been before we got interrupted. The pleasure throttled my body, and I thrashed around on the bed until falling limp and letting go of the toy altogether. It slowly fell out of me onto the bed as my pussy continued to throb and contract long after I was spent.

When I turned my head and looked up at him he was smiling down at me and I quickly noticed he had put away his long cock somehow. Without saying a word or cumming like I wanted him to, he left me once again quivering from an amazing orgasm without fucking me when he so easily could have. I was beginning to wonder if he ever would or if he even wanted to.

**

I took his advice and changed my password to something he or my mother would never guess. I also used my school 32gb thumb drive and put the video on it, deleting it from the hard drive. Since I had graduated high school I wouldn't need old homework and deleted it as well. After dressing and cleaning my new toy, I hid it along with the thumb drive. I left my room and discovered that Derick was gone. I wondered if he had another lunch date with Mom. I kept my phone close and check my emails often to see if a new video would show up.

I kept having that nagging thought in my mind that he didn't want me, not in the way I wanted him. That he was content to watch me masturbate and nothing more. I mean, he only touched me and made me cum that one time because I had given him a handjob. Oh, and the punishment and threat of anal. He did touch me then but that was only to make me terrified in the end. Maybe he would never make love to me. Maybe I would never get to experience what he felt like deep inside me like my mother. The thought was horrible and I forced it from my mind as I checked my email again.

The email finally came, much later than the one yesterday. I quickly went to my room, grabbed my laptop and the flash drive from its hiding place and logged into my email. The video clip took twice as long to download then yesterday and I knew it was extra-long.

"I think Mom was probably late getting back to work today," I giggled to myself.

Once it was ready to play I prepared myself and double clicked it. What I saw filled me with a horrible sense of dread. On the screen was my toy going in and out of my pussy! How did Derick video me without me knowing and so close up? I was freaking out until I finally noticed two things that meant what I was watching couldn't possibly be me. One: the woman wasn't completely hair free like me. She had a small triangle patch above her clit and the second, which was the big kicker: the hand holding the long toy, exactly like mine, was wearing my mother's wedding ring.

Derick had purchased two of the exact same toys. One for me and one for Mom. Once the shock had worn off I listen more closely to the audio of the video.

"Do you like it?" I heard Derick ask mom.

"Yes, but not as much as you," she responded, shoving the toy deep.

"It's not meant to replace me but to complement me," Derick said.

Mom just giggled and continued to fuck herself pretty much just like I did this morning. This wasn't what I wanted to see. I wasn't interested in watching my mother shove the twin toy inside herself over and over. I started fast forwarding the video, wanting to see Derick's cock since this was the point of everything I had been doing all this for. As I fast-forwarded, looking for a real cock I suddenly saw something that made me stop the video and rewind it a bit. I was freaking out again because if what I thought I saw was real I was going to be blown away.

When I started the video again I saw Mom's hand on the toy and she was going to town but in the next few seconds Derick had taken control of the toy. This wasn't what was shocking it was what happened in the next few minutes. First, I watched with awe as he handed Mom his phone to video and then used his other hand to start playing with Mom's anus as he fucked her with the toy. She was playing with her clit with one hand and filming herself as he fucked her. My eyes were glued to the screen. She wasn't complaining... on the contrary she was moaning and loving it especially when he put his thumb inside her butt. I wondered if they'd done this before because I hadn't seen it but Mom acted like she loved it. He held his thumb all the way in and continued to fuck the toy in and out for several minutes.

Then everything I thought I knew about my mother changed in an instant. Derick removed both his thumb and the toy from Mom, took the camera back and I watched him lower the toy to her anus and start pressing the long toy into it. I swear my mouth was on the floor as I watched my conservative mother take this long toy into her ass like it was nothing. I was so dumbfounded I thought I must be dreaming and pinched myself to find out. Sure enough what I was watching was real. Derick was fucking my mother's ass with a long, ribbed dildo and filming it at the same time.

I thought well this is it. I've seen everything but I hadn't. Nope, not even close. Derick continued slowly pushing the toy in and sliding it out for about a minute while Mom played with her clit and pussy with both hands. Then he scooted forward and I finally saw what I was waiting to see. His big cock was hard and oozing like crazy. I thought he'd just start stroking it or maybe have Mom do it since he was filming but instead he shoved the toy up to the handle and took his hand off it. It stayed in. Now using his free hand he pressed his cock down and put it into my mother's vagina with the long toy in her ass! My mother was being penetrated in both holes. She was doing DP! I couldn't fucking believe it. Once he was in, Mom's moans became louder and deeper and her hand had sped up on her clit by double. She had to be stretched to her limit and full as shit. Derick's voice came through the video soon after.

"See, it compliments my dick," he said. Mom had no reply other than panting.

I stopped the video. Stood up from my desk and walked around my room trying to grasp what I was just watching. It was insane and he wanted me to see it. Why did he want me to see this? Twice around my room and I returned to the desk with the image of Derick's huge dick buried in my mother's pussy. I couldn't see much of the toy anymore but I knew it was still in my mother's ass. I was literally shaking and I couldn't tell if it was from excitement or sheer shock. I tried to calm myself, wringing my hands which felt cold and clammy. I finally sat back down at the desk and resumed the video. The noise of my mother's moans and pants filled my room again. I could hear Derick breathing steady and quieter than Mom as he began to move his cock slowly back out of her. He paused with just the head in and reached down, taking a hold of the toy and pulled the handle up next to his cock. With it in his grasp, he thrust forward again and his cock disappeared into Mom with the handle of the toy next to his shaft.

Mom called out in pleasure from the new sensation. I'm sure bending the toy up like that had put quite a bit of pressure in her ass and then to have Derick's massive cock sliding over the toy... well I can't even imagine it. I can't even imagine just Derick's cock let alone the toy as well. Maybe what he said about my mom missing her calling as a pornstar was right on. Who else could do what she was doing? It was insane! I sat there in my chair so blown away I didn't even play with myself as Derick sped up his thrust and even started moving the long toy as he fucked Mom until she was screaming from what seemed to be the largest orgasm I'd seen from her ever.

I was pretty much in a daze, the images before me where impossible to process the first time. I don't think I blinked for several minutes and once Derick ejaculated inside my mother and the video ended it felt like sand was in my eyes when I tried to blink. The video had stopped and I hadn't moved. I don't know how long I sat there. I didn't know what to think or how to feel. Like a robot I saved the file to my flash drive. Deleted the email, shut my laptop and stared at the wall in my room for an undetermined space of time. I didn't think I'd ever be the same again.

**

I didn't know how I was going act the same around my mother. I was regretting ever looking down that stupid skylight in the first place. If I would have just minded my own business none of this would have happened. I'd be a naïve eighteen year-old girl enjoying my summer before I went to my first year of college. But then I had to go and look down the damn skylight and see the most amazing cock I've ever seen in my life and now there I was, barely coping with what I had just watched on my computer screen.

I rinsed my face in the bathroom and wandered around the house for about twenty minutes contemplating my new view on life and my mother. Looking back now, I was acting silly and it was no big deal, but then it was a huge deal and took me a while before I was desensitized, which is prone to happen with everything you subject yourself to a lot.

That evening when Mom came home I avoided her. I was in my room with my headphones on and pretended like I didn't hear her come in. I didn't fix dinner and told her and Derick I wasn't feeling well. I know, silly, but that's how I coped with it at first. They left me pretty much alone, since Mom went to bed early and I was surprised Derick didn't come talk to me after she went to bed. Maybe he knew I had reacted badly to the video somehow and left me alone.

I fell asleep and dreamed some really weird dreams that should have been sexy but turned more nightmarish than good. The mind has a strange way of bending reality especially after that experience.

I was awoken the next morning early by my mother. She wanted to make sure I was okay before she went to work. I told her I was feeling much better and that made her go. I couldn't get back to sleep after that, just staring up at the dark ceiling and thinking about the video. I had to get over it and the best way I knew how was to watch it again. A horror movie isn't as scary the second time. I figured this might be similar. I got everything out and ready even my new toy just in case and sat up in my bed with the light still off. I plugged in the flash drive and decided to watch the first video to begin with. It got me aroused like I expected. I'll admit, for life, how much I enjoy watching Derick work his huge cock. Once it was over I was feeling pretty squishy down there but hadn't done more than play a little with my clit.

I started the next video and realized how much of the dialog I had missed the first time. I think the ringing in my ears from shock had drowned it out. I was aware now of how conscious Derick was to how Mom was feeling through the entire video. He made sure he wasn't hurting her and that she was enjoying everything as they went along. This turned me on. This made everything okay. I accepted the new Mom and saw how caring her husband was to her feelings. She was just as excited to do DP as he was... maybe more. Her responses of "yes... I'm fine... push it in more... harder... deeper... that's perfect et cetera" told me everything I needed to know.

Setting the laptop on my bed, I stripped my panties off and laid on my side next to the computer with my knees slightly bent. Picking up the toy, I reached behind myself and ran it between my legs over my wet lips and then between my cheeks, alternating back and forth. Using more pressure, I eased the toy into my slippery sex and took about half the toy's main shaft. Pleasure radiated from the penetration and I held the toy still as I watched Derick insert his cock over the toy into Mom's pussy, making sure she was okay as he did so. When he started moving I mimicked his motions inside myself and fucked my pussy with my new toy just like he was fucking Mom on the video. This was the second time I had watched the video that morning.

I was so into it I didn't notice my door had opened and Derick watching me in the growing light of the room until he spoke.

"Feeling better I see."

I jumped and might have said a word or two before calming down from the fright.

"Yeah, I'm much better," I said stopping the video but I didn't remove the toy.

"Oh don't stop on my account. If you want to watch it be my guest," he said, coming into the room and shutting the door.

I knew he was in my room to get his fair share of the deal we had. That's all he ever does is watch me and that's what it looked like he wanted to do again. He didn't have his big dick out either. I moved the toy a few times as he walked closer to the bed. I was hoping he'd fish it out and play while he watched. I looked up at him expectantly and worked the toy out and in for about thirty seconds, but he made no move to play with himself. The man was infuriating. I wanted him to drop his pajama pants and take me right then, but he just stood there fully dressed and watched me fuck myself with the toy he had given me.

He was erect. I couldn't miss that, but he wasn't touching himself at all. He just had a small grin on his face as he watched me change positions to my back. I spread my legs wide and gave him a great view of the toy sliding in and out under my power. Still nothing! I wanted to scream, "Fuck me already!" but I resisted the urge. What the hell was he waiting for? How much more of an invitation could I give him than what I was doing? I even went as far as taking the toy all the way out and showing him my open and wanting sex, but he still didn't move for me or his dick.

"So I couldn't help but notice you bought Mom a toy just like this one," I said, slipping it back into my body.

"Yeah, I figured she'd like one too."

"Oh, she liked it alright and it was an interesting place you put it." I said, driving the toy deep.

"A little surprising for you, I'm guessing?" he asked.

"You think? Yeah I was a little freaked out last night."

"And now?" he asked.

"I'm over it. Still a little shocked Mom would do that, but I've learn through all this she is not who I thought she was. At least not in the bedroom."

"I think that happens with age, you get bored over time with the mundane and try new things," he said.

"Is that so?" I asked, rhetorically.

"Yeah, you should try it?" he said, stopping my inward thrust halfway.

"Huh? Try what?" I asked.

"The toy where your mom had it?"

"Sorry, no... I'm not bored with the mundane," I said, resuming my thrust and adding my free hand to my clit.

"You'll like it," he said, grinning bigger.

"I don't dictate what you and Mom do for my viewing pleasure so you can't dictate what I do. Not part of the deal."

jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers