Stepdad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, I'm just saying you might want to try it."

"You're entitled to you opinion, now stop talking so I can cum," I said, speeding up my thrusts and clit play.

His pre-cum had soaked the front of his shirt where his cock extended out of his pajama waistband. He still was just watching me and didn't say another word as I brought my arousal to a small climax. I played it up for him. I was more disappointed he hadn't fucked me or even played this time than I was interested in a massive climax. After I was done and breathing heavily on my bed with the toy on my stomach he spoke again.

"I don't know when another video will come, your moms a little sore," he chuckled. "We don't have a lunch date scheduled as of yet."

"That's... fine... whatever," I said between breaths. But in my mind I screamed, "Then fuck me while she's out of service!"

The man was clueless, either that or he really didn't want me. I was so wet and ready for him again, lying on my bed with my legs spread and wanting. He did pause and admire me a bit longer than he normally does, and I was foolishly hopeful he'd finally take me, but he still left my room and me un-fucked again.

I had to bite my tongue to keep from screaming as the door closed.