Stepdad Derek and CeCe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~

We made it to the restaurant and it was really fancy. I guess he did this cause he was sorry mom couldn't make it, but that's okay now... if you know what I mean.

"Your table is right over here, and someone will be here shortly to assist you." The waitress showed us to our table and she was so sweet that I think I have a cavity.

"So was this a good choice?" Derek choice to sit on the same side as me, but I'm not complaining. The restaurant was busy but not as busy as I thought for a Saturday night.

"Yes it's perfect." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek forgetting we were in public. "Sorry" I mumble. He just laughs at me

"No one knows us here. It's too far from our little town. We can be whoever we want here" He puts a finger on my chin and turns my head to make me look at him, the kisses me.

The waitress soon takes our order and brings us our food. The whole time we were waiting, and even while we were eating, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. His hand is now resting a few inches away from my aching pussy and mine the same from his cock, which is starting to make a tent in his pants. The waitress walks by and I ask her if she can watch our table for a minute because I have a problem with my dress and I need help and there's only two of us. She nodded and let us go. Derek was asking what we were doing but I wanted to surprise him. I checked around the bathrooms, and the family bathroom for anyone, but it was empty. I dragged Derek into the family bathroom then locked the door.

"So what's wrong with your dress?" I rolled my eyes and walked closer to him.

"The fact that I'm still wearing it is the problem." I devilishly smile and I think he now gets what I'm getting at because he takes the last step and lifts me up onto him again. We kiss passionately and he leans against the wall. I reach between us and try to unbutton his pants. He moves his hips so I have an easy access. I push them down and he helps me. His hand travels up my thigh until he gets to my hip.

"No panties this time?" He grins against my lips.

"I didn't want anything in the way." I fish his hard cock out of his underwear and line it up with my pussy. I push down on his cock and feel my pussy stretch to him once again. "Don't hold back, because she can't watch our table forever." I moan still riding his cock. He groans in my ear and sucks on my neck.

"I wouldn't be able to if I tried. Cause I've always wanted someone...to ride me cock...like this." He can barely talk as he and I cum at the same time. I'm surprised he was able to hold me up as he cummed. I wanted to collapse right then and there but we still had a dinner to finish. I clean myself up and he does the same. We make sure we look okay, not to red, then walk out of the bathroom. But we don't even get back to our table before he whispers in my ear.

"Am I the one that gave you that Hickey? Cause now it's noticeable." He chuckles in my ear and I quickly fix my hair to try to cover it. But I didn't let him go without hitting his arm. He just laughs again and we finish our dinner like a normal dad and daughter would, aside from some cum I missed going down my thigh.

12