Stepdaughter, Best Friend and Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers

"Then she really needs to get punished, but not a lot, since she did share, and I doubt you would ever have seduced Daddy all on your own."

Zola stopped talking then, leaning forward to kiss Tina fully on the lips, one hand steadying the girl's jaw. I could tell that my wife's tongue had to force the mouth open just enough to slide past those perfect orthodonically corrected teeth, and then twist with Tina's tongue, no doubt still sharing flavours of our earlier fucking.

"She never did that to Alice, at least not before she spanked her, but with Alice, it was much more real. This time, I think it's largely theatre for our benefit," I whispered to Ellie.

Ellie's spare hand drifted down her body along her waist, as she began stroking her pussy. I could smell her excitement as Zola finally stopped kissing her best friend, and took her face down across her lap.

Tina arched her back, presenting her ass to Zola. Having just shared anal sex with the young woman, I knew she was experienced and fearless about her back door, but her threshold for pain was an unknown.

"Zola only hit Alice about three or four times on each cheek, but they were very hard blows," I recalled out loud.

Ellie and I were both staring at Zola and Tina. The youngster was smiling, her eyes dancing with joy, as the first smack struck her flesh. The grimace flashed only momentarily to register her pain, and then she begged, "More, mistress. Please."

"That's certainly not the same reaction as Alice, the poor girl whimpered like a child." I observed.

Zola heard that remark and replied, as her hand paused in midair. "Nothing poor about Alice. She turned out to be a natural. That spanking opened up a whole world for her."

The last word was muffled by the loud smack of flesh on flesh, and Tina's grunt in response. Before continuing, Zola took a moment to rub Tina's buttock, cooing to her like a momma bird clucking over a chick.

"Well, there's another difference. With Alice, Zola was all business, calling her 'bitch', 'cunt', whore'. She made Alice agree that she was all those things."

"Because Alice fucked you when you were dating Mommy?" Ellie asked.

She released my cock, shifted her body, sliding along the floor, until her head was resting on my thigh, hair rubbing against my shaft, stray strands dangling down to tickle my balls. Her eyes were still glued to the sight of her mother punishing her friend.

"No, because she wasn't eating my cunt, too," Zola explained, and then quickly slapped Tina's other butt cheek twice, to equal the slower treatment of the first cheek. "I always did like to share, just like I taught you from when you were a little girl."

Zola paused and giggled. "I guess that you took that lesson to heart."

"Tina and I have shared our toys since we were little, Mommy. Once we discovered sex toys, it would have been weird not to share those too."

"So, you should share this spanking?" As Zola spoke, she raised her arm and struck Tina's ass again.

The youngster cried out, but then mewed like a kitten as she wriggled across Zola's lap. Ellie had risen up on all fours, her face leaning close to Tina's butt, no doubt all the better to see the redness. Zola and I made eye contact, and a slight nod of her head encouraged me. Without warning, I reached across and swiftly struck Ellie's ample ass, once on each cheek.

"Yow!" she barked, startled, her hair whipping around as she turned to look at me. I just leaned back and grinned. My erection was now as upright as at the very beginning of this eventful day, and the slit in the top of my helmet was gaping open, grinning in agreement.

Zola was now massaging Tina's back, her hands rubbing upwards, starting with the almost non existent curves of her athletic rump, firmly smoothing the tanned young flesh all along the spine, and thoroughly kneading the muscles around the shoulders. All the while, she was staring at her daughter, whose attention remained fixated on the activity.

"You like this," Zola grinned, speaking to Ellie. "Your nipples are really hard. I love how they are dangling down from your big boobs. Do you love titfucking? I know I do."

Ellie blushed. I thought that a bit startling in the circumstances, but reminded myself that she was still a young woman, and no matter how slutty she claimed to be, discussing her preferences with her mother, a few inches away from her naked stepfather, had to be a little odd.

"Let's keep the talk about Alice, okay?" Ellie replied, finishing with a giggle of her own, to confirm that she was still interested in playing along.

Her chuckle sounded just like Zola's. It occurred to me that in the dark, I might not be able to tell them apart. Would it matter, I wondered? A lot of my future would depend upon how the rest of this afternoon played out. If Zola ended up happy, and Ellie was not freaked, I had the potential for a bookended sex life, with occasional treats of Tina. Even if Zola was sleeping around, as the girls claimed, I could live with that.

"Mommy massaged Alice, just like she's doing to Tina," I said. "I was a few feet away, but I could smell our babysitter getting excited. It was a different scent than Mommy -- a hint of talcum powder, and a note of one of those girly thin floral perfume sprays that teenagers seem to like."

"Of course, he also recognized it from fucking her on the drives home." Zola observed. It was her turn to laugh a little as she recalled that incident from years ago. "Mind you, I was getting wet myself, so the odour must have been a nice mix of the two scents. I was too busy to notice."

"Too busy...like now?" Tina's voice was just a whisper as she rolled over and sat up on Zola's lap, lifting her pert breasts in her hands, offering them like ripe fruit to my wife.

Zola wasted no time in shifting the girl to a position where she could taste those temptations, her tongue bathing the upper roundness thoroughly while Tina continued kneading from below. Finally, as her mouth passed along an inner curve, she buried her face deep into the modest cleavage, lapping away. Tina's hands flowed down her own body, settling on her thighs for a moment until one disappeared between her legs. Zola then licked across Tina's left breast, just flicking the nipple with one stroke before suckling the right teat while her hands replaced Tina's.

Ellie's head was just inches from her mother's knees, and only a bit further than that from her best friend's wet pussy, which we already knew she loved to devour. I was busy alternating looking at the two women on the chair and admiring my stepdaughter's elevated rump, so ample, yet still youthfully firm. My cock throbbed harder with each glance.

"Yes, Zola and Alice did almost exactly that," I responded, since Zola had a mouthful. "Though I recall Alice being a bit more shy about touching herself."

"Tina isn't shy about much, as you know, Daddy," Ellie confirmed.

She pulled herself closer to the chair, crouching beside her friend, and began to gently rub her lower legs. Tina responded by turning slightly, opening her knees wider. We had a close up view of her finger fucking that tight young twat, two then three fingers thrusting up deep into the soggy wetness.

Then my view was obstructed, because Ellie leaned forward and kissed inside her chum's left knee, and ran her flattened tongue all the way down her leg to the ankle. Tina instinctively raised her foot as shivers visibly ran through her body. Ellie took Tina's heel in her palm, and bent forward, lowering her mouth to suckle the toes.

I shifted to my left, trying to get a better view. Tina spread her right knee out a bit more as if to help, though actually she probably just needed better balance.

Zola lifted her mouth off Tina's nipple, I assumed just to switch sides. Instead, she reached down and pulled Tina's hand from the girl's snatch, and then lifted it to her lips. Zola sucked first one, then two, and finally all three wet digits into her mouth, ending up bobbing up and down on them like deep throating a stiff cock.

"Mmmm, she doesn't taste as baby powder fresh as Alice," Zola said, grinning at me as she came up for air, her lips glistening with juices. "More like Alice did later, after you fucked her."

Ellie watched, speechless. Though she had claimed that my wife was secretly an unfaithful slut, to justify her seduction of me, seeing her Mom sexing up her chum was clearly more reality than she could handle. I silently wondered whether I should slide over and caress her, to discourage her from bolting, but if she was skittish, perhaps that would in itself trigger a flight urge.

"I want a taste," She finally said, in a tiny whisper.

Tina spread her legs wider and leaned back, offering herself to Ellie. Since the two girls had exchanged oral favours after I had fucked Tina, I wondered why she was so keen, and so shy, about tasting the mix again. Perhaps it was the presence of her mother. Then I found out why.

Instead of diving nose first towards Tina's gash, Ellie gently took Zola's wrist. She paused, examining her mother's hand, and then bobbed down, lowering her open mouth over Zola's thumb, which I barely had time to note was the only digit still shiny with fluid. Ellie closed her lips around it and sucked it deep into her mouth.

I could see her tongue working it in her cheek. She had been finished breast feeding by the time I had started dating Zola, but none the less, I immediately thought 'Just like when she was a baby.'

That thought quickly led me to reflect upon how hot it would be to watch Ellie suckling on her Mom's big boobs. As that image played out in my brain, I caught Tina shifting in my peripheral vision, so instinctively looked towards her. No eye contact was made - she was staring longingly at those tits I loved so much, almost as if ignoring the way her best friend was licking her essence, mixed with mine, off Zola's thumb.

"Suck them," I urged, only meaning to think it, until I heard the words out loud.

Tina's head swivelled quickly to look at me. Her lips spread into a wide grin, her eyes were dancing with excitement. As she turned towards Zola, I saw that my wife was slumped back in my chair, her head almost parallel with the floor, eyes hooded, breathing shallow, chest heaving, nipples erect, almost pointed up to the ceiling. I knew these signs as the brink of one of Zola's gigantic chain climaxes -- not just the mind blowing everyday 'good morning' or 'sleep tight' sex induced orgasms, but the more rare 'let's fuck until it really feels like death' earth shattering variety.

Tina bent forward and lowered her head to my wife's left tit, swallowing the puffy nipple and areola, closing her lips around a mouthful of flesh, sucking like a vacuum.

"It took weeks for Alice to learn to do that so well," Zola said between gasps, her fingers gently stroking Tina's hair.

"So, her practice sucking Daddy's cock wasn't instantly transferable?" Ellie giggled. "How was she at licking pussy?"

Before anybody could answer, my stepdaughter slid forward, between Tina's legs, and licked her chum's pussy, just once, tongue flat, like a dog at its water bowl. When she then looked up, she was seeking approval just the same way as a pet might, but Tina and Zola were off in another world.

"She was really reluctant to do it at first," I supplied, not wanting Ellie to feel ignored, though it turned out I did not have to worry. At the moment I spoke, Tina lifted her head for air, grinning. As she switched to Zola's other tit, she stroked Ellie's hair, nudging Ellie's face back towards Tina's treasures.

"Only after Zola licked her clit to the brink of climax, and then refused to finish her until she agreed to 69 did Alice agree." I finished, though at that point, I doubt anybody was listening.

Ellie's ears were probably blocked, my voice at least muffled by Tina's thighs tight to the sides of my stepdaughter's head, holding her close. I could only imagine how Ellie's tongue was exploring Tina's depths. I knew, even from this one afternoon with the girls, that the combined effect of Zola and Ellie would drive their lover over the top again quickly, and that I would soon witness another explosion rocketing through Tina's body.

Then Zola let her right arm drop down, and for the first time, she touched her naked daughter's flesh, even if it was only Ellie's back. Both of them acted as if this was perfectly natural, although they were perhaps distracted by their conquest of Tina.

Zola caressed Ellie, moving her hand in long firm arcs along her back, pausing to rub harder in the dimple where Ellie's butt curved into the base of her spine. I leaned closer for a better look, and saw a small accumulation of perspiration in the hollow. As Zola's hand moved upwards again, I shifted over, bent forward, and carefully licked Ellie, cleaning the sweat filled depression with my tongue, first stabbing down with a flattened surface, lapping along, upwards if she had been standing, and then twirling a curled tongue all around, even darting teasingly into the top of her ass cleavage. I noted how her butt instinctively twitched, allowing access, and perhaps encouraging further exploration.

My eyes followed Zola's movement, and as she went up to caress her daughter's hair, we locked eyes. She theatrically winked at me, and her mouth spread into a grin, much like she had displayed when she discovered Alice.

'Thank you', she mouthed to me, and then she raised her hands up to Tina's body, briefly pausing to cup the youngster's tits, each just fitting nicely in a palm.

Tina instinctively took this as a cue to lift her head, releasing Zola's nipple from her teeth. My wife grasped Tina's shoulders and then moved one hand up to her chin, lifting Tina's face to hers for a passionate kiss. They writhed together, like two halves of a whole, silently, fiercely negotiating the perfect fit. This caused Tina's legs to spread. Initially, Ellie kept munching her friend's sacred offering.

Ellie drew Tina's engorged clit into her mouth just as I moved forward and leaned across Ellie's back for a better view. She tickled it with her teeth, and then began bobbing up and down, drawing it deep into her mouth like she was sucking a cock. Without realizing it, my movements had pulled my cock up close to Ellie. I felt my hardness brush along her back, and then nestle briefly along the cleft of her buttocks. Wondering how both Ellie and Zola might react, I pulled back.

Ellie seemed not to mind, or at least her ass didn't. It began undulating as if it had a brain of its own.

'Come hither,' it seemed to be calling out to my cockhead.

My little brain throbbed in agreement, but I hesitated a bit, my senses overwhelmed by all the girlie action taking place in front of me, and by the pace at which taboos were falling away. My daughter was eating her best friend, something they had described to me as a regular event, but still, seeing it brought home a whole new air of reality. The primitive part of my bigger brain loved how Ellie closed her teeth around Tina's clit, and slurped it like a lollipop, releasing all sorts of chemicals from my pleasure centers, but my conscience nattered determinedly from its corner, wondering how we would all feel the next day.

Tina interrupted my moment of introspection, yelling as her body shook with a massive climax. Ellie kept her face planted on Tina's twat all through the writhing, continuing to munch away. Only once the tsunami slowed did Ellie release Tina's clit, but even then, she continued to lick all around her friend's inner folds, slurping up the flood.

Zola slumped back in the chair, watching Tina's explosion, breathing slowly, her fingers gently caressing her own ripe body. Her face displayed a goofy grin, but her eyes were hooded. I suspected from long years together that Zola was enjoying a tiny orgasm of her own -- a rush of endorphins through her bloodstream, culminating in her clit pulsating. I was proven correct a moment later, as Zola's shoulders and hips rolled, her big tits shook, and she sighed. If this was night rather than mid afternoon, and we were in bed rather than my home office, she would want to snuggle and go to sleep.

Having been distracted by Zola for a moment, I was pleased to see that Tina had not fallen to the floor, with no one holding her balanced on my wife's knee. I smiled, appreciating again how her years of athleticism made her an exceptional lover, no matter how different her slim body was from that of my beloved wife, or my stepdaughter for that matter. At that moment, I think I realized more than ever the glories of variety.

Ellie gave Tina's pussy a few more licks, and then lifted her head up, resting it on her chum's thigh, looking up. I noticed that now all four of us were grinning.

My stepdaughter's gaze travelled across from looking at her friend to make eye contact with her mother. Zola smiled even wider, and nodded her chin just slightly, as if to reassure Ellie that everything was fine.

As we rested, I wondered whether or not the youngsters would demand more about Alice, as the story of Zola seducing the babysitter that I liked to fuck was far from finished.

"Did Alice come like that?" Tina finally asked in a little girl voice.

"Well, because we were licking each other, it was very different. We were on the couch, and she was on the bottom. Her hips jumped up so wildly that I almost fell on the floor."

"Poor Daddy, were you left out?" Ellie mock pouted, shifting to look at me. As she did so, her hip bumped my stiff cock.

"No, I was watching closely, just like today."

"I think Daddy quite likes to watch," Tina giggled. This girl had figured me out about as quickly as Zola had so many years ago, which could be terrific, or trouble. Or both.

"So were you as hard then as you are now?" Ellie asked.

"Yeah, he seems fully recovered now," Tina observed.

"Not only was he rock hard, but his cockhead kept bumping against me, like he was just rubbing you, Ellie," Zola answered Tina for me.

Then her eyes locked on mine. "Go ahead and fuck her, just like you did with Alice, with me watching. You know that's what you want to do"

Of course, Zola had already spied on me fucking her daughter, but my doing it while knowing that she was watching would be a challenge. More of a risk perhaps. In spite on having come a couple of times, my rigidity was testimony that I was up to the task. My brain instantly calculated that the odds of failure to maintain performance were small as long as Ellie had fun, and Tina and Zola were encouraging. The real problem would be whether Zola might have a sudden change of heart once she was a participant in breaking this taboo. That seemed unlikely as well.

"Is that what you want too, Mommy? Does watching me fuck your husband turn you on? I hope so, because cheating on you with him was pretty nasty. I felt so naughty - excited and turned on, but at the same time, knowing it was wrong."

"But it felt so right," Tina sang an old song lyric.

As she did so, her fingers toyed with Zola's nipples, evoking a sighed echo of "just right" from my wife, who still seemed lost in a dream state.

The excitement caused my cock to lurch again along Ellie's hip. This time, Ellie pivoted her ass slightly, rolling her flesh so that my head slid along her skin until it slipped naturally in the cleft of her ass. Without pause, her body began moving, as if daring me to fuck her doggy style.

"Since he's already fucked my cunt, can he assfuck me this time, Mommy?" Ellie asked. "Is that okay with you?"

As she spoke, Ellie reached behind herself and grasped my balls, kneading them, and using them as a handle to press my hardness right tight to her puckered anus. She had teased me about fucking her ass earlier, but had wanted me up her cunt first. She had said that her ass was even tighter than her young twat. She seemed desperate for me to fill her right up.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers