Stepdaughter Bonus Ch. 02

Story Info
Stepfather continues his sexual escapades with stepdaughter.
1.5k words
4.5
50.6k
55

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been four long months since my stepdaughter Nicole had left for college. It had been four long months since I had one of the greatest nights of sex in my life.

Nicole had become my stepdaughter almost a year ago. After getting used to having a teenager in the house I became hooked by her young fit body and her hyper sexuality. It began after she caught me sniffing her used panties, which led to her encouraging that behavior. Then came the naked photos and a night of taking it to a new level. Finally, a day before she left for college, I could hold back no longer and enjoyed a night with her that both of us cherished. I could no longer deny how much I wanted her.

It was now two days before Christmas. Nicole had come home for college break the night before. I was extremely excited to have her back in the house. The next morning, I showered and went down to breakfast. I had the day off so I was in a tee shirt and gym shorts. I was surprised when I walked in the kitchen to see my wife Melanie in business casual attire. I asked why she was dressed and she informed me that she was going to catch up on some work in the office and then meet a couple old friends for lunch but would be home by two.

Nicole came bouncing down the steps the way she always did in her pajamas of choice, an old tee shirt and bikini underpants. Melanie never seemed to see her daughter as a woman far be it a sex temptress so never commented on the lack of clothing she sometimes wore in front of me. She also asked her mother, why she was dressed. After learning her mother would be out of the house all morning, she gave me a smirking grin.

During breakfast, Nicole sat across from me at the table. I could see her smooth tanned legs and sexy thin feet. She would make sure her mother wasn't looking and would then rub her fingers along the edge of her panties and look in my eyes. At one point, she put her finger inside her panties and made sure I saw that she was rubbing her clit for me. I squirmed to control my now out of control erection.

Nicole quickly finished her breakfast, said see you later to her mother, and darted up the steps. I soon heard her shower running. Melanie asked me to clean up, kissed me and was out the door. I cleaned up the kitchen and contemplated what to do next. I knew what I wanted. I had waited for four months to have Nicole again. I couldn't stop myself.

As I climbed the steps I heard Nicole's hair dryer stop. I stopped for a second outside her bathroom door. My cock had a mind of its own. I opened the door without knocking. Nicole was combing her hair, wearing only a towel wrapped around her waist. Her small firm tits were white compared to her tan body. Her nipples were pink and called for my mouth. I wasn't sure what would happen next.

Nicole looked at me and then threw her arms around the back of my neck. She pulled me in and kissed me and our tongues met. She whispered I have wanted this for months. She then jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. As she did so, her towel fell to the floor. I grabbed her ass with both hands and spun her around to get a good look at her reflection in the mirror. Her long blond curly hair hung down her tanned back. Only a thin white bikini line told a tale of California beaches and the fact that she now wore a thong giving all the guys plenty to look at. Her pussy rubbed against my stomach and I wished I had nothing on. She asked if her mother had left and I said yes. She looked at me and said, you have to fuck me!

I carried Nicole into her bedroom. Her legs were still wrapped around me. I dropped her onto her unmade bed and tore off my tee shirt and slid out of my shorts. My cock was rock hard. I started to climb into her bed but she said no, wait. She pulled me over until I was standing next to her bed. She told me she had dreamt of this moment.

With that she began by licking the underside of my balls. The feeling of her mouth on me was incredible. She licked back and forth up the shaft of my penis and then placed the tip into her mouth. Slowly, she started to suck more and more of me into her mouth. She had told me she had not had sex with anyone in school in an earlier text and the built up passion was evident in how aggressively she sucked me. I looked down into her beautiful brown eyes and soon felt that uncontrollable urge. I unleashed a torrent of cum into her mouth. She continued to suck me making sure she got every drop and then looked up at me smiled and swallowed. She then said I love when you fuck my mouth and grinned.

I climbed into bed with her and quickly kissed her breasts and then kissed my way down her stomach. Her pubic hair was a fine golden color and trimmed into a landing patch that called for me to go in. I worked my way down and she instinctively opened her legs for me. I could smell her vagina. I loved the smell of her. I kissed her lips and slid my tongue inside her and tasted her exquisite pussy nectar. I put my tongue onto her clit and licked in circles. She opened her legs even wider and grabbed the back of my head. Her first orgasm was intense. She bucked as the waves of pleasure took her over the edge.

I paused for a moment and then rolled her over onto her stomach. I positioned myself between her legs and then reached up and separated the cheeks of her perfect ass. I licked the crack of her ass and found my tongue searching for her anus. She moaned in delight as I pushed my tongue into her ass pushing her cheeks farther and farther apart. I loved her ass. I wanted to fuck her ass but would save that for another time. Right now, I wanted her young pussy.

I flipped her over again and by now my cock had recovered and was ready to go. I once again licked her pussy and sucked her clit into my mouth. Again she moaned and came for a second time. I looked up into her eyes and saw how much she wanted me. She wanted to be fucked. She wanted to be fucked hard.

I slid my body up and placed my cock at the entrance to her now very wet pussy. I picked her legs up and threw them over my shoulders. I wanted to go deep. I slid my raging cock into her and didn't wait. I drove the full length of my cock into her and she accepted it all. Again and again I withdrew and then slammed back into her. Again I heard her moan with yet another orgasm and felt her body shudder as she enjoyed the feeling overwhelming her.

I then picked her up by her hips. She rose up on her knees and presented her ass to me. I couldn't resist and again licked her crack and tried to insert my tongue into her asshole. She liked that. so I continued to lick her there. I then put my cock into the entrance of her pussy. I pushed hard. She braced herself against the pillow under her head and I pushed hard again. She now backed her ass to greet each of my thrusts. I fucked harder and faster. She came again but this time I didn't slow down. I continued to slam my cock into her young pussy and she obviously enjoyed it. Her ass was so perfect. I could smell the aroma of her pussy drifting up to me and this made me want to fuck her harder and harder. Finally, I could hold back no longer. I let myself go and came in her what felt like buckets of cum. I pushed her down onto the bed and kissed the back of her neck. She rolled over and passionately kissed me. She wrapped her legs around me again and pressed her wet vagina up against me. She told me no college boy could ever fuck her like that. She then slid down and again took my cock into her mouth. She told me she didn't want to waste a single drop.

I pulled her back up to me and hugged her. I told her I couldn't keep myself away from her. I told her I wanted to fuck her as many times as we could while she was home and she told me she wanted that too. I kissed her again and held her against me. I didn't know where this would lead to or what could happen. But in this moment, I just wanted to be with her. I wanted her naked body next to me. I wanted to fuck her again and again.