Stepdaughter Gets Hers

Story Info
Slut stepdaughter gets what she wants and more.
1.9k words
3.47
58.9k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tia's flight got in a little early and I almost missed her as I just reached the visitors area. She looked a little tired from her long trip to Hawaii, but my stepdaughters face lit up when she saw me for the first time in a year. She had left for college about the same time that her mom and I separated. Tia gave me a big hug as I admired her beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed smile. She was a 19 year old sophomore now and it was hard not to notice that she had begun to fill out her 5'1" frame very nicely.

As she walked ahead to get her luggage, it was a challenge not to watch those 32d's and firm ass sway on that 110 pound frame. It being her spring break, I knew we would be spending a lot of time at the beach. And daddy's girl would be wearing mostly bathing suits which make it even harder to avoid staring than the cotton top and cutoff shorts she was now wearing. I had to reel in my thoughts and again realize that this was my stepdaughter.

As we drove to my condo at the beach, we caught up on the events of the last year. Her mom keep her from coming out to see me earlier, but she also admitted that it was partly due to her relationships at school. She had been through a few boyfriends and as the conversation progressed, it was obvious she was no longer the virgin that left for college. Some of her vague confessions made me red faced and she began teasing me about it. Than when we stopped at a light, she reached over and kissed my cheek and said I was still her favorite man in the world.

When we arrived at the condo, although it was still early evening Hawaii time, her body clock was telling her it was 2 am. I gave her the master bedroom so she would be more comfortable and after about 20 minutes she appeared on the balcony in a long night shirt admiring the ocean views. I joined her and immediately noticed that the cool ocean air had her nipples rock hard. As we talked, I tried not to stare at her lovely little body but failed miserably. Every time she would look away I was stealing glimpses of her barely covered ass and ample tits. When she hugged me good night I could feel her nipples against my chest. Than Tia did something she had never done before. She said good night Jim instead of dad, smiled broadly and disappeared into the bedroom.

The next day we got up early and got out to visit some sites where Tia could take pictures. As an avid photographer, we visited many scenic parts of the island. With her high energy, we motored thru more sites than I can remember. As I followed, it was hard to not notice her mini cotton shorts running up her g-string clad ass cheeks. I was not the only one to notice as many guys paused to glance at her very sweet tan lined ass. She seemed to ignore all of this with her blonde haired bubbly manor. Than two well built black guys actually stopped to talk to her and surprisingly, she didn't ignore them. She appeared to take a phone number from them as a third one walked up and shook her hand. When I asked her about it, she said they were just telling her about a concert that weekend.

When we got back to the condo, we barely had enough time to shower and change so we could meet my friends at a locals bar and grill. We were a little late, but we squeezed in with everyone at one table. I introduced Tia to everyone there including Lela, a beautiful Asian girl that I had known as a friend for some time. Lela insisted on sitting at an open seat next to me forcing Tia to sit at the opposite end of the table. We all ate and started in on the drinking as Lela talked my ear off. The whole time I noticed Tia staring at us, measuring the words and appearing jealous. As the drinking continued and I danced with Lela a few times, Tia cut in on us and said it was her turn.

We danced and did karaoke while Tia was keeping Lela at arms length. At about midnight, we said goodbye to everyone and Lela gave me a kiss on the cheek. Tia's eyes could have burned a hole through her. I walked Tia to the car as she wobbled and wiggled with some of the younger guys standing outside fixated on her tight jeans and sheer blouse. As we started driving home and after she had finished playing with the radio, Tia snuggled up next to me while I drove. After a few minutes she asked if I loved her as much as Lela. I told her I loved her, Lela was just a friend. She than asked me in her drunken state why I wasn't showing her that love. She took her hand and intentionally rubbed over my hardening cock on the way to my chest before she passed out.

I carried her up to the condo and laid her on the bed. As I was leaving the room, she asked me to help her off with her shoes and skin tight pants. When I pulled off her pants, her panties came with them exposing her damp pussy with a blonde landing strip above it. My cock twitched in my pants and I slowly covered her up and turned out the light. As I folded her pants her phone dropped out. I was curious about what she had been doing the last year, so I tried to open the phone. It was easy enough, her birth month and birth day. But what I found proved my beautiful blonde, blue eyed stepdaughter to be a slut. The pictures were selfies of her naked coming out of my shower. There was one on my bed, sitting back with legs spread wide open. The caption said "ready to be stretched". The last picture showed her ass up, exposing her tight little rosebud and said "saving this for my favorite man". Then came the shocker, three separate pictures of different Black Cocks, all 10"s or better and as thick as a beer can.

Apparently these were the same black guys that she talked to while taking photos. The caption read, "We love to stretch white pussy". There were other graphic text messages and one discussing an arranged chance meeting at the beach for Saturday. I knew that three black guys gangbanging a little blonde girl would not save her from an assfucking. That gave me just the next morning to take the sluts anal virginity. I knew tomorrow would be a whole lot different for this little cunt. There was no chance that this little cock tease was going another day without having my cum in her.

The next day I waited for her to get up. Finally she rolled out of bed with a hangover and I started her out with a Bloody Mary to take the edge off. Then she had another and to her surprise I had a joint for us to share. When she started getting touchy-feely, I grabbed her shoulders and said what the fuck are you doing. I told her I know your a slut and I know you want to fuck me. She had a shocked look on her face as I pulled off her night shirt and watched her titties bounce to a rest. I pulled her to me, kissed her deep, broke the kiss and told her to get on her knees. When she didn't move quick enough I smacked her hard on her breast and pulled her nipples until she was on the floor in front of me. She looked at me in a daze as I forced her mouth open while I was dropping my pants, spit in her mouth and jammed my cock in.

I grabbed her by her short blonde hair and face fucked her hard until her tits were drenched in saliva. Then I dragged her into the bedroom and put her on the bed ass up. I stuck my tongue into her and began alternating between her asshole and her sopping pussy. She moaned and moaned while I tongue lubed her little butthole. Then I pushed her face into the pillow and began pushing my cock into her virgin ass. She screamed out in pain as I pressed in and keep going an inch at a time until I was buried in her tight sleeve. I smacked her ass, pulled her hair and rode her like a bucking bronco until she came. When she started to get used to getting it in the ass, I upped the ante and pulled out her moms 8" dildo. I had the little bitch tell me what a whore she was then made her suck her ass juice off my cock. Once clean I pushed back balls deep in her rectum and before she could push away, I began pressing the dildo into her cunt.

I came in her ass as she had her third orgasm. I stuck my fingers into her gaped asshole, drew out my cum and feed it to her. I pulled out the dildo and had her suck the cunt juice from it. We laid there for a while as she snuggled up to me and said thank you daddy. I kissed her forehead, avoiding her nasty mouth. We went into the shower, I made her kneel again and pissed in her mouth and face. After we showered, we got ready to go to the beach until Tia the slut bent over. I slapped on some lube and fucked her ass again, pounding her with all my might. It made for an amazing wide gape.

On the way to the beach, the dumb little bitch continued to play coy about her black cock arrangement. I continued to slow the pace and told her I would buy her a new bathing suit. I picked a blue see through mini with a g-string bottom. I made her leave the rest of her clothes with me.

She walked the rest of the way to the beach with her little ass and round tits jiggling away. We got to their secret meeting place on west beach just in time for her to catch them leaving. She jumped in the car with three black men, all at least 10 years older than her. She didn't show back up, other than a couple texts, for three days. When she did get back, she was all fucked out. She was wearing a sheer cutoff shirt with obvious pierced nipples and slut tattoo on her low back. The shorts didn't cover her bruised ass cheeks and she had a black lesbian in tow. Her name was Candy and she demanded getting the fuck she was owed for driving her home. Mia agreed that was the case, so Mia went into the bedroom and ate black pussy for two hours.

Mia slept for two days and when she was ready, she told me about all the huge black cock she got. She guessed that at least 15 guys fucked her and 4 black women. Her ass and pussy are permanently gaped and useless, but she can still suck cock and eat pussy.