Stepdaughter Redeems Herself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers

"So, if I sit down, are you gonna buy me a drink. I actually kind of need it after flashing my tits on stage. I can't believe I actually did that . . . and that you were sitting out here watching. Holy fuck! It's a good thing Mom doesn't know about this."

"Your secret's safe with me, kiddo! What do you wanna drink?" I asked.

"Get me a shot of Fireball. That was such an adrenalin rush . . . maybe some Fireball will calm me down."

I motioned for the waitress to come get my order and then returned my attention to Leah. Setting aside my feelings about the selfish little bitch, I had to admit that she was an attractive, seductive young lady. She had little tits and a tiny ass and I don't know if the image fueled a Lolita fantasy, but I probably would have given my left nut for the opportunity to cum in her mouth, her pussy, and her ass all in the same night.

Her drink arrived, she quickly chugged about half of it, then looked at me with a quizzical look on her face. "So, did you come up here tonight because you knew I was in this contest?"

"No, no, no!" I protested. "First, I had no way of knowing who was in this contest until the manager got on stage and announced the contestants. Second, why in the world would I keep up with the comings and goings of my ex-step-daughter?"

"For all I know, you and the manager are good friends and he knew I'd be here tonight. And I know you've always had the hots for me, so I just figured . . .."

"Leah, you're a cute girl, but you are flattering yourself if you think that I want you in my bed! You couldn't get me to fuck you if you tried, even if I wasn't still pissed at you!" I was starting to get a little heated at this young punk thinking that she held all the cards here . . . after what she had done to me.

"Whoa, jack, just slow your ass down! Why the fuck are you pissed at me? If you're pissed at anybody, it should be Mom. So just what in the hell is your deal?"

"Your Mom told me many times that you were telling her to divorce me and then she did it. If you think I'm not pissed, you're fucked in the head!" This didn't really seem to be going anywhere good and I assumed she would get up and walk away as soon as she finished her shot.

"And you just believed what she told you. When people cheat, they lie to cover their tracks, ya know!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You don't know? Holy fuck! Order us another couple of drinks 'cause I've got a long story to tell you."

I was intrigued and wanted to hear more. I soon had 2 more drinks sitting on the table and Leah started to tell me a damned interesting story.

About the time that Lynn and I were getting divorced, Leah and her father had dinner at his house. He was drinking heavily and, before he passed out, he started bragging about the revenge he had on Leah's mother.

Her father had an affair for years before he and Lynn got divorced. He was a drunk from the word "go" and had a rather one-sided view of relationships. He thought it was perfectly okay for him to have an affair after Lynn gained some weight.

When Lynn filed for divorce, he got pissed off and vowed to get revenge. A year after we were married, he got in touch with Lynn and started telling her how awful his life had become because he had lost her. He begged her to meet him for dinner and she finally agreed.

Apparently, they had dinner several times and Lynn started considering taking him back. The only complication was that she was married to me and I was living with her. He promised that he would marry her if she would divorce me, so she started considering the possibility. She was on the fence for awhile but he finally showed her an engagement ring that he had bought – a 2 carat diamond that had supposedly cost $10,000, but it was actually a cubic zirconium.

The day that our divorce was final, she drove from the courthouse to Gary's house and that's when he told her that she had been played for a fool, he laughed in her face, and then slammed his door on her.

"So you never told your mom to divorce me?" I asked.

"Hell, no! I was already planning on moving out and . . . I know you don't want to admit it, but I saw the way you looked at me and it was flattering . . . in fact, there were a few times I got off with my battery powered boyfriend thinking about you. There were a few times I got pissed at you but I never stayed pissed off. Fuck, no!"

"Holy fucking shit! After all that talk about the Golden Rule and how hurt she was that your dad had cheated on her, and she goes and does the same thing to me!"

"Well, I never said that they were fucking when you two were married 'cause Dad never said that but . . . I don't know if they were or not, but what she did to you is still pretty shitty. I mean . . . she's still my mom, but I don't like everything that she does and her divorcing you sucked, but you know what would be worse: if you were still married to her and had no idea what had happened between her and my dad."

"You got that right, and I owe you for setting me straight. So . . . since it's 12:30, one more and then I'm gonna head home. How 'bout you?"

"Well, my friend Lisa was supposed to be up here and I was gonna spend the night with her since I can't go home, but she's not here and not answering my texts, so . . .."

"Why can't you go home?" I asked.

"I set off some bug bombs to try to kill the fleas and I've gotta stay gone for eight hours. That'll be 5 AM and I really wasn't planning on staying out that late."

"So do you need a ride somewhere?" I offered.

"Well, can I crash on your sofa tonight? You did say that you owe me, so . . .."

"Yeah, sure," I replied.

We sat and had one more drink then we left the bar and walked out to my car. I opened the door for her and, the way she looked at me, I'm not sure she ever had a guy open a car door for her.

When we got to my place, she asked to borrow a tee short to sleep in and then she disappeared in the bathroom for a few minutes. When she re-emerged, she was wearing my tee shirt but I'm not sure that she was wearing anything else under it except her thong. I knew she was wearing a thong after she bent over to put her shoes on the floor by the sofa. It was a bit of an arousing sight.

It was my turn to get ready for bed. I usually sleep naked but I just stripped down to my boxers, brushed my teeth, etc.

When I walked back into my living room, Leah asked, "Where's your booze? I wanna nightcap. How 'bout you?"

"Sure," I replied without thinking. "It's in the cabinet above the microwave."

Leah poured us both a drink and we sat on the sofa. "Who would have ever guessed that you'd be spending the night with me?" I asked flirtatiously.

"Well, I'm here, whether anybody woulda guessed it or not. So . . . have you started dating since the divorce?" Leah asked.

"A little bit but nothing serious. And, no, I won't tell you about any of them because a gentleman doesn't talk about such things."

"Okay," she said acceptingly. "You don't hafta name names, but . . . are you gettin' any?" She laughed.

"A little bit but not enough," I answered. I'm not sure why I was answering Leah's questions on this topic but, if she wanted to talk about sex, we could talk about sex . . . but we couldn't talk about her mom.

"Isn't that tough? I mean, when I get horny, I've gotta get laid or I'll go crazy. Vibrators are okay, but . . . I was kinda hopin' I'd meet somebody tonight. It's been . . . it's been awhile for me."

Leah turned sideways on the sofa and pulled her feet back towards her body so her knees were up at chin level. After a minute, she started moving her knees apart from each other and I was catching glimpses of her tiny thong. Obviously, she was horny and was inviting me to do the honors.

"It's time for bed. Chug it!" I motioned for her to raise her glass and finish it. We both swallowed our last alcohol for the night and then looked at each other without speaking for a few seconds.

"You can sleep out here or . . .." I finished the sentence by nodding towards my bedroom.

"Your bed looks much more inviting than the sofa," she replied.

We walked into the bedroom and before she had any chance to get nervous about anything, she declared, "I usually sleep naked. Do you mind?"

I walked over to her, grabbed the bottom of the tee shirt, and pulled it over her head. It landed in a heap in the floor and Leah was standing before me in only her thong.

"Are you gonna sleep naked?" she asked.

"If you undress me, I'll sleep naked as a baby."

Leah knelt before me and pulled my boxers down. I stepped out of them and she tossed them aside. She studied my hard dick for a few moments and then said, "I should do something about your problem."

In an instant, I felt my dick totally engulfed by her warm, wet mouth. With her hand, she was very gently caressing my balls. I started moaning as I felt my body responding to her ministrations.

"Don't cum in my mouth," she said. "Not tonight. I can handle that but I don't know how long you're gonna last and I'd rather have . . . I need to have you cum inside me."

"Okay. Stand up," I instructed her.

She complied and I grasped her thong with both hands and slowly pulled it down. As soon as her pussy came into view, I wanted to lick it and suck it.

I stood and positioned myself behind her. I reached around and started playing with both of her nipples. "You're beautiful," I said. "I really, really, sincerely mean that. I love your naked body. If I could cum three times tonight, I'd cum in your mouth and I'd cum in your pussy and then I'd cum in your ass. But . . . probably once and I'm done for the evening, so let's make the most of it."

I gently pushed her towards the bed and she fell back so that her butt was at the edge of the bed and her legs were spread open. I dropped to my knees and started licking as if her pussy was made of apple pie and I was a starving bastard.

"Put your feet on my shoulders," I said. She did it without asking. As I sucked and licked on her clit, I put my middle finger inside of her and started stroking her G-spot.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she muttered. I could feel her starting to make small thrusting movements with her hips. I looked up and saw her playing with her nipples, adding to the excitement she was obviously feeling. When her thrusting increased a bit more, I pulled my finger out of her pussy and put both of my hands under her ass.

I continued to lick her clit as I gentle pulled her ass cheeks apart. I reached up and put my hands on the back side of her knees and then pushed her knees towards her chest. This brought her ass out from underneath her and I had my first sight of her cute little ass. Of course, Leah is petite so everything about her is small, including her ass.

I licked her clit and then I moved down and started licking her little rosebud. "I never . . . oh fuck . . . oh . . . put your finger inside me!"

I stopped licking her clit long enough to lick my finger and then I placed the fingertip against her anus and very gently pushed in. I was in up to the first knuckle and then she thrust towards me and I slid in even farther.

I started sucking her clit like a maniac on speed while I fingered her ass. Within a minute, her entire body was rocking, her breathing was rapid and shallow, her ass was squeezing my finger in pulsing contractions, and her pussy was extremely wet.

"Fuuuuck! I need you in me!"

Her orgasm began to subside and I climbed into bed. She turned to that her head was lying on a pillow. I leaned over and started sucking on her nipples. They were already hard but they got even harder.

I got between her legs and pushed inside her in one quick move, As wet as she was, I knew she didn't need it slow. I lowered my torso so that I could feel her nipples getting ever so slightly caressed by my chest hair.

I felt her hands on my ass, pulling my cheeks apart, and then I felt the tip of her finger pushing on my back door.

My arousal went up three levels at once and I was close to cumming within seconds. I could feel the swelling in my scrotum, the building pressure that could only be relieved by exploding my cum in her pussy.

"I'm so close," I said, and then she pushed her finger inside me. I immediately began pumping my cum into her and she was slamming her pussy against my dick, milking my pecker for every drop of sperm she could get. When I had squeezed out my last drop, I looked at her and she was staring at me.

"I needed that," I said, and then I kissed her. It was not a father-daughter kiss – obviously – but a kiss between lovers.

"Me, too!" she agreed. "Maybe in the morning . . ." she said.

"Or tomorrow night," I said. "Either you've worked a spell on me or you're just a natural cutie-pie, but . . . I hope we do that again . . . a lot."

"Put your arms around me and go to sleep, old man," she said to me teasingly.

"Don't give me any smart mouth, little girl, or I'll have to pull down your panties and give you a spanking!" I playfully threatened. After a pause, I added, "or maybe we'll just do that tomorrow night, if you're wearing any panties!"

"Good night, Rick," Leah said as she settled into a spooning position with me.

"Good night, Miss Cutie-Pie. I'm glad you're here."

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers