Stepdaughter Terri & Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
not-t-dad
not-t-dad
122 Followers

Terri leaned forward and smiled over at me saying, “See, this is fun dad, I mean how many guys your age wouldn’t love to have a couple of naked teenage girls riding around with them in their car?”

As the light changed I looked down at Melissa’s breasts in the light of the streetlights around us. Damn but I wanted to grab hold of them and see just how tasty they really were.

Melissa leaned up against me, the nipple of her left breast rubbing against the back of my arm as I held the wheel. The heat and pressure from her leaning and pressing herself harder against me was definitely a distraction as I tried to keep my mind on getting us back home. As we left the lights of the city streets and turned on to the country road leading out to our house Melissa sat back up away from me. “Are you comfortable like that?” she asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Terri and I are almost naked but you have your clothes on, that isn’t fair to you. Terri’s told me you don’t like to wear clothes.” She informed me.

“That’s true,” I said, “but I don’t think your parents would like my being naked around you, or for that matter you being in a bra and panty. Let alone naked around me.”

“They don’t know,” she stated flatly, “they don’t need to know, and they won’t know unless you tell. And you wouldn’t do that, would you?”

“Daddy won’t say anything,” Terri spoke up. “He’s always likes your boobies and your ass anyway Missy, haven’t you ever noticed?”

“Terri…wha, what are you saying?” I stammered.

“It’s true daddy, you know it is. I’ve seen you looking at Missy’s titties before, and I’ve seen your hard dick leaking pre-cum after she’s left from bringing me home. Especially when she’s wearing something tight or not wearing a bra.”

“Well,” she continued, “she’s not wearing one now and you can look if you want, …maybe even more.”

“And the panties don’t cover my ass cheeks,” Melissa spoke up. “See,” she said as she rolled hard over toward Terri, exposing her firm butt cheeks to me almost completely, “Terri told me you like thong panties.”

By now my cock was straining against my shorts and wanting to get out badly, and we were just turning up the drive to the house.

“OK, OK I give,” I spoke up finally. “Yes I think Melissa has a nice body, that’s even more reason I really should keep these shorts on. Besides, two young gals like yourselves shouldn’t be interested in an old cock like mine. I’m sure there are plenty of young guys at school more than willing to share their equipment with you both.”

“Probably so,” spoke up Melissa, “but they don’t know how to use ‘em.”

“At least not very…OOPS,” added Terri, catching herself at the last moment.

“And how,” I asked, “do you know that young lady? Who’s been trying to share his cock with you?”

“No one daddy, really. I just hear the other girls talking about it and they talk about how clumsy the guys are and how big or small their cocks are. That’s all, really, I promise.”

“Okay,” I said smiling at her, “at your age I didn’t figure you didn’t know about some of it by now.”

I pulled the car up in front of the house and we all went in to share our dinner.

I turned on the television and the girls got us something to drink and brought it into the den. In the light of the house it was even harder for me to keep my eyes off of Melissa’s great boobs. They were large, like I said, about 38C, but there was no sag at all and they swayed and bounced ever so gently as she walked. Her nipples were a deep rosy pink, and slightly puffy around the areola. They looked like they were made for sucking on 24 hours a day. From the edges of her thong panty a few wisps of slightly darker blonde hair framed the cloth. Terri made a great contrast to her long and leggy friend. Standing only 5’2” and weighing 105 lb. She had dark auburn hair on top and below. The hair on her pussy was very thick and yet silky to the touch. Her breasts were a nice handful at 34B and her nipples were always hard and semi-erect, sticking out about ½-inch long.

With the camouflage afforded me by the pizza box I had made it to the den without either of the girls noticing my hard-on and the tent it was causing in my shorts. I sat in my recliner and used a throw pillow to continue to hide behind as the girls brought in the drinks and napkins. Terri and Melissa sat on the sofa and ate. The problem came when I finished my pizza and I had to move to get some more. The Pizza was on the table directly in front of the girls. I tried to stay stooped over so they might not notice my predicament and it almost worked. Until I went to sit back down. The pillow slipped and I had to decide which to grab, my pizza or the pillow. I opted for the pizza and Terri and Melissa looked up then right back down at my prominent erection pushing against the front of my gym shorts.

Melissa was the first to speak, “That doesn’t look very comfortable.”

“Yeah daddy,” added Terri, “why don’t you get comfortable like me and Missy?

You know your hard-on won’t embarrass or bother me, I’ve seen it before,” she continued, punctuating the statement with a wink as she let her tongue move slowly across her upper lip.

She was definitely not helping me any, and my cock noticed it too as it throbbed and seemed to swell even more inside my shorts.

“Just eat your pizza, I’ll think about it,”

The girls finished eating and as Melissa bent to pick up the empty pizza box I knew I couldn’t stand it any more. She had come around the table and bent with her ass towards me. The small strip of cloth riding between her ass cheeks seemed to wink and entice me further. My cock throbbed again within its thin confines, pushing the material further out as it stretched for freedom.

As the girls left the room I caught myself stroking my dick inside my shorts. I was glad the girls had finally left the room, a few more minutes of their kind of torment and I knew I’d have my dick in my hand and working on a big load.

Chapter 5

I continued to sit and watch television, running the vision of Melissa’s large sweet pink- tipped orbs and how they swayed as she walked or bent over, through my mind. Continuing to rub my still hard cock every few seconds. All the time halfway wishing they would both return while almost fearing it at the same time. After several minutes I figured the girls must have gone back to finish their homework, so I decided to take advantage of the situation. I turned down the TV a little, just so I’d hear if either of the girls came back in, and slipped my shorts down to my knees and wrapped my hand around my cock to get the load off my mind.

I closed my eyes as I settled into a rhythm and began to squeeze so as to bring the first couple of gobs of pre-cum to the tip to use as lubricant. I continued to work as I thought of Melissa and I kept coming back to her ass as she bent to retrieve the pizza box, and then the picture changed to Terri’s face as she licked her lip and winked. Suddenly I felt the same feeling I had felt years before, remembering the touch of Terri’s tongue on the tip of my cock as she took the last of my semen on that one day. GOD what a great feeling.

As I closed out everything around me and brought myself closer to the edge I heard the doorbell ring. “Damn,” I thought to myself, "who can that be." The girls ran past the open door of the den on their way to the front door. Both of them were totally naked, and me sitting there with my cock in my hand coated with my own pre-cum. My cock was as hard as it had ever been and throbbing on the verge of exploding.

I grabbed my shorts and tried to pull them up quickly, I knew there was little hope of being able to hide the hard-on without a wall or pillow or something to stand behind. Suddenly the image of the girls running past the door in the nude registered. I got my shorts up as I heard a third young voice, one I knew well. They had called and asked Jane to come over, without saying anything to me.

The girls were just inside the door, when I stuck my head around the corner, “What are you girls doing? Go put some clothes on!”

“Oh daddy, Jane knows about our little nudist colony and she asked if she could come over too. She just wanted to work on homework with us and if you didn’t mind, she can spend the night and we’ll all go to school in the morning together, please?”

“Okay, you girls go finish your homework. Jane can spend the night and all of you can take one car to school tomorrow morning,” I said. “Now go, get the work done. I’ll be in the den watching TV.”

As I turned to go back to the den, Jane and Terri both spoke up, “Thank you,” they said. Melissa added in ”Is it okay if Janey gets comfortable too? She looks overdressed right now.”

As I turned to answer Jane was pulling her top over her head exposing her braless young tits to my gaze. God what a night six-sweet, firm, teenage boobs and me with a raging hard-on and no one to take care of it for me. “Yes, she can get ‘comfortable’ too. Now go, I said.” I turned my back and went back to my chair, letting my hand rub across my dick as I walked away. I didn’t realize Melissa was right behind me as I rubbed myself.

“You still haven’t gotten comfortable Mr. Donnel and that big lump looks awful anxious to get out,” she said. “And if you rub it anymore it may get your shorts wet,” she added with a little giggle.

I stopped and turned quickly; Melissa had no chance to stop before running right into me. Her firms, young breasts, with their semi-erect nipples were pushed right into my chest as I faced her. “I guess you’re right, I think I will get comfortable, after you girls go do your homework, OK?”

“Oh, alright,” she said, “can’t I help,” she asked as she let the back of her hand brush across my tented shorts.

“Go, now!”

During the little exchange Jane had slipped out of the rest of her clothing and was standing next to Terri directly behind Melissa. God, this was making me crazy. Jane touched Melissa’s shoulder, “…come on let’s do our homework,” turning and going down the hall towards Terri’s room. Terri turned and followed, and Melissa turned to join them, giving my dick a gentle squeeze as she left.

I went back to my chair and settled back in to finish what I had started. I started rubbing my cock through my shorts, paying attention for any noise coming down the hall. After a few minutes I started getting back into the rhythm, I had been alone for a few minutes with no sign of life from the girls, I decided I was safe.

Standing up I lowered my shorts and stepped out of them. My cock isn’t huge but it gets the job done, it’s about 51/2” long and fat, about 61/2 inches around and the head is like a large ripe plum when I’m hard.

I settled back in my chair and began running mental images of the three lovelies through my mind’s eye as I gently began to tug at my cock shaft again. With a couple of gentle squeezes the pre-cum began to flow again to lubricate my cock. Soon my dick was throbbing and moving on it’s own as I brought myself close to the edge. As I got near I would squeeze the base of my cock and slow the stroking to keep from cumming to soon. I kept this up for about 30 or 40 minutes, stopping myself from blowing my load three times. My hand and cock were covered in the slimy, fluid my cock was constantly pumping from the piss slit.

I had tuned out everything around me and my eyes were closed as I prepared to bring my self off imagining just how great Melissa’s blonde topped cunt would taste while Terri caught my load in her sweet little mouth. As I neared the edge one last time I heard something that made me open my eyes. There in front of me were all three of the girls, watching intently as I continued to pump my cock.

Melissa moved in next to the left side of my chair, leaning towards me as her hand made contact with my chest and slid down to grasp my hand as I continued to pump my dick. Jane came around to the other side of my chair kneeling to get her tits against my arm. Terri slid in beside Melissa, cupping and fondling first her own breasts and then Melissa’s. “I’m hungry daddy,” Terri said slyly, “and they already know about the other time.” As I watched and pumped Terri leaned across and slowly licked and sucked on Melissa’s beautiful pink nub.

Releasing Melissa’s breast she stepped back to the foot of the chair and knelt in front of me. Terri took Melissa’s hand from mine and licked the pre-cum from her fingers. The sight was too much.

My cock jerked and bucked as the first stream of the thick, creamy jizz boiled out of the tip shooting into her face. Before the next shot could shoot up the length of my cock Terri had wrapped her beautiful full, red lips around the head, and begun to lick the underside, sucking firmly but gently to get the next deposit.

Two more shots filled her mouth and she let some of it drip from between her lips and roll down the sides of my cock and onto my balls. As my orgasm subsided Terri stood up and approached Jane with her mouth full of my jizz. I watched closely as she closed the gap to Jane who had opened her mouth and was waiting to share my cum with my own daughter. Terri dribbled about half of the load into Jane’s mouth then let the rest of it run down her chin and onto her puffy nippled right breast for Jane to lick off.

As I watched this erotic sight I felt my cock beginning to stir once more. The twitching was quickly accompanied by a gentle squeeze and a kiss from a pair of soft wet lips. I looked down to see Melissa gently kissing and licking around the head and underside of my cock. "Aren't you glad you finally decided to get comfortable Mr. Donnel,” she asked.

As I continued to enjoy Melissa’s expert tongue work on my cock I was hard-pressed to tear my attention from the sight of my daughter and Jane as they took turns licking and sucking each other’s tits, and fingering one another’s juicy young pussies. As I watched Jane’s fingers slip through the thick hair around Terri’s cunt I realized what a great variety I had before me as I spotted Jane’s hairless snatch, shaved as clean and smooth as the day she was born.

Soon Melissa had my cock back at full attention and I knew this would probably be my last one for the night, even with these three beauties to keep me company. Jane and Terri were now on the floor and Melissa was still kneeling in front of me, slowly stroking and sucking my dick. I decided I wanted to join the other two on the floor. I pushed Melissa gently back onto the floor and straddled her chest. I placed my hands on each side of her chest and began to push her titties together around my cock. With my dick firmly clamped between her boob I began to slide between them wanting to shoot my wad in her gorgeous face and all over her sweet nipples. Jane and Terri began to move around in front of Melissa and I as they changed positions.

Soon Jane was on her back on the floor with Terri on her knees between her legs, using three fingers and an occasional lick to her bald pussy. Terri’s beautiful little dancer’s ass was pointed right at me as I continued to fuck Melissa’s tits. Her movement opened her pussy to my gaze and I knew I had to try.

I slid further up on Melissa dragging my dick across her face. As my cock got to her lips I stopped and pumped it into that hot little mouth three or four times, getting my shaft good and wet. Terri was down in a nose-to-clit position, with her ass high in the air, on Jane as she worked to bring Jane to another climax. I slipped y dick from Melissa mouth and slid quietly in behind Terri. As she rode back one more time I grabbed my dick and slid it between the soft wet fold of her outer pussy lips. Terri felt the head of my cock and rocked back, pushing her pussy down further on my cock.

I pushed on her ass cheeks and Terri rode up toward Jane. I was now on my knees and ready to push my cock the rest of the way into Terri. I pushed forward and slid half my cock into Terri’s juicy little hole. With another push I was all the way in. Terri was moaning loudly, even louder than Jane was.

I pulled back to the head of my cock and began to work Terri’s hot, tight cunt in a nice slow rhythm. I slowly began to pick up speed. Terri had forgotten about Jane’s pussy in front of her. “Oh God, Please daddy, Fuck me, fuck me hard, give me your cum.”


Melissa added her voice to Terri’s, “Fuck your daughter, come on, make her cum. Spill your sperm in her, and let me lick it out of her cunt!”

In a second Jane was on her knees beside me, watching closely as my dick worked in and out of my beautiful stepdaughter’s pussy as she continued to finger her own pussy. “Oh damn that looks so good, fuck her, make her cum. Fill her pussy with your cum, make her your cum slut,” Jane yelled.

Melissa worked her way around until she could get below me so she had a good view of the action to, but she wanted more. As my cock continued to work into my daughter's love channel Melissa began to gently lick and suck on my heavy balls as they swayed beneath my shaft. After a few minutes I felt the cum starting to boil up in my balls. I knew I couldn’t hold out much longer.

I began to slow my strokes to make it last as long as I could, As I did I felt Melissa’s tongue ride up along the underside of my cock, licking Terri’s sweet pussy juices off as I slid back and forth. The action made me start picking up speed again

“Gawd!! I’m cummmming,” I screamed. “Here it comes baby, her e it comes.” and as I said it I felt the first blast of cum shoot from my dick. I was on an up stroke as the first jet shot up her cunt. I continued to pump my cum out as I pushed my dick all the way to the hilt into Terri's pussy. As I felt the orgasm dying I pulled out and shot my last couple of shots into Melissa’s waiting mouth beneath me.

As Melissa worked on cleaning Terri’s and my juices off my slowly deflating cock Jane had crawled between Terri’s legs and was lapping my cum out of her cunt. God what a night. Man was I glad I had decided to get comfortable. Nancy was going to be gone a week and Melissa was staying or a week or more, I didn’t know whether or not I’d survive this week.

not-t-dad
not-t-dad
122 Followers
12