Stepdaughters Transexual Surprise Ch. 2

Story Info
She shows Daddy the pleasures a shemale can give.
3.7k words
4.62
168.2k
54
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juge1
juge1
69 Followers

As I ended the first chapter of my love story, my Stepdaughter Dawn and I were returning from loading a Ryder truck with her possessions. We were to spend the night at home, then continue on to her new place in the morning. We had stopped on the way and enjoyed committing acts of sin by Dawn seducing her willing Daddy. No regrets.

We were 20 minutes from home when I asked Dawn to masturbate me before we get there.

"Are you hard again, Daddy? A guy your age should of been done after one orgasm. You've had two, now you want to try for three! What could be turning you on?"

"Quit you babbling, Sweetheart. You know damn well what's got it so hard, now relieve it; please?

"Since you said, please, I'd love to. Any special requests?"

"Yes. Stick one of your nylons over my cock and jack me off with it. "

As Dawn unsnapped and lowered the zipper to my pants, she asked me to lift my ass a little. When I did, she lowered them. Then she added, "Only if I get to drink your cum when the time comes. "

"When the time comes, it's all yours, Honey. "

Dawn got out one of her stockings and put my now throbbing dick inside. She wrapped her fingers around it and proceeded to slide them up and down my shaft. I've always wanted to have my cock played with as I drove. Dawn was making it happen.

Dawn's free hand played with my balls and teased my ass. This girl knew what excited and pleased me and would do it. The feel of her fingers, combined with the nylon, soon had my cock spewing cum into her stocking. Dawn held the nylon tight against the head of my cock so my cum would squeeze through and she could suck and lick it up. Dawn milked all the cum from my now softening cock, removed the nylon and licked me clean. Then she put the moist part of the stocking to my mouth, so I could smell and taste myself. When we were done, she helped me get my pants back up and snapped.

"Oh... Dawn, you've given me so much pleasure today. You've fulfilled so many of my fantasies. Thank you, Sweetheart!"

"No. Daddy, it's the other way around. I should Thank you! I was nervous and scared with what I planned today, but I knew deep down that if I couldn't seduce you, you wouldn't hold it against me. You would forgive and forget and that's what gave me the courage to try and I'm so grateful I did. You've given me much pleasure today too, Daddy. I won't forget it. "

It was around 11 P. M. when we got home and Jeanie was waiting up for us. Everything went well and I knew then, that if I continued my affair with Dawn, that I would be able to handle it.

I loved Jeanie and our life would not change. I would make love to her like always. I would not cheat her.

It was Thursday morning now and as Dawn and I were getting ready to leave, Mom fixed us breakfast. She couldn't come with us. She had training she had to attend for her job. I was disappointed, but only a little. It now meant I would spend the first few nights alone with Dawn in her new apartment. I felt like a horny teenager, instead of a 48 year old. My hormone and testosterone levels were sky high.

I was in the shower when I heard the door open. I just assumed it was my wife getting something. When I got out and dried off, I noticed a note on my clean clothes. It was from Dawn.

"Daddy, I felt a little guilty around Mom, but seeing how you handled it, I knew I could too. I know you love Mom and things between you and her will be alright. I'm sad Mom can't come, but I'm so thrilled and excited that you and I will have time alone. Don't forget that next time we do it, I get to fuck your sweet ass, Daddy. See you soon. Love, Dawn P. S. I left you something in your pants pocket. "

I looked in the pocket and found the red pair of panties that Dawn wore yesterday. There was a fresh load of cum in them, that I quickly and hungrily sucked up. Dawn must of been super horny this morning. When I was done, I put them on to wear.

As I walked into the kitchen, I winked at Dawn and mouthed a "thankyou. " She smiled back, licking her lips.

We ate breakfast, all of us chatting, like a normal family. I did the dishes as Mom and Dawn talked. When I was done it was time to go. Mom had to leave for work also.

"Have a safe trip, Honey and call me when you get there. " We hugged and exchanged our, I love you's. "Let me know when your coming home, but don't hurry. Enjoy yourself. "

"I'll try, Honey, but you know how Dawn is. She'll have me doing all kinds of things, "I said smiling.

Dawn slapped me on the back as I said that. "Oh, Daddy, you know I'm not that bad. You'll only have to do things to help me get settled and comfortable in my new place. "

Mom was laughing, telling us not to fight now and behave.

We promised her we would.

I got into the truck and headed out. Dawn soon followed in her car. We stopped at the station to fill the tanks and pickup some snacks. It would be a 51/2 hour drive to her new place.

Before we left the station, Dawn asked me if I enjoyed the juice she served me before breakfast.

"So much so, Sweetheart that I have them on. "

"Your a dirty old man, Daddy, but I love it. If you can't make it all the way, find a place to pull over and we'll see what I can do about it. "

"No way, Honey! I'll make it. No relief until we get you unpacked and your place is in some type of order. You told me in your note that you were fucking my ass next and I want to be as horny as I can for that experience.. I've read Transsexual stories telling how fantastic it felt to have the stiff hard cock of a shemale fucking and cuming up someone's ass. I hope so, cause I'm so looking forward to it. "

"Oh... Daddy, take my word for it. It did feel fantastic yesterday. I will fuck your ass good for you, Daddy and when I fill it with my hot seed, I guarantee, you will have an orgasm too. You'll have a long ride to think about that, Daddy and something exciting to look forward to. Drive safe and no speeding now, we will have lots of time together. I promise. "

The drive was going faster then I thought it would. One time, when we were still on the Interstate, Dawn pulled up along side my truck. As I looked over at her, she rolled her window down. What I saw was my sexy Stepdaughter with her shorts down playing with her beautiful hard cock. She smiled, blew me a kiss then fell back behind the truck. That was enough inspiration for me to get through the rest of the trip.

As we got to Dawn's new town, she took the lead and soon we were pulling up to her apartment building. It was 2 P. M. After she opened the door, she went for burgers and fries while I started unloading. I met a couple who lived next door and they offered to help. I graciously accepted. By the time Dawn returned we were nearly done with the truck. We finished before we took time to eat. I offered to share our food with our helpers, but they declined. They had dinner plans, but they did take a raincheck.

Finished with my snack, I started in the bedroom by putting the bed frame together. Soon everything was in order, except for the stuff in boxes. Next I tackled the living room where I put together Dawn's new entertainment center. I connected up all the components and tested them. They worked! All that remained was to empty boxes and put stuff in the right place and hang a few pictures.

Dawn was in the kitchen putting some things in an upper cabinet. I swooped up behind her and quickly encircled my arms around her. My hands moved down to her crotch where I enticed some growing by caressing her. My lips were busy kissing her neck. Soon one hand found it's way under her shirt and started massaging her bare breasts. Dawn leaned back into me and began moaning her approvable of my tempted seduction. When I tried to get her shorts off, she quickly came to her senses and pulled away.

"Oh no you don't, " she said. "You don't get to play till all the work is done. Now let's finish up. "

It was about 7:30 when that was accomplished. Next we went shopping for food, drink and necessities. Back and everything put away by 9:00.

"I'm going to shower now, Daddy. "

It didn't take Dawn long and as I going in, Dawn asked me to wear the gift she had gotten for me. It was in the green bag. It wasn't long before I was done showering and shaving and went to see what was in the bag. What I found was a sheer black thong. I put it on. There wasn't much to it, but it did feel and look good.

"Here I come, ready or not, " and when I opened the door, Dawn was standing in the living room about six feet away. Once again I was taken in by my Stepdaughters beauty.

"Oh Wow!" was all I could manage. She was standing there in blue stockings with matching garter. She also had on a blue baby doll nightie that barely covered her dick, which was hard and showing through. Her lips were bright red and she wore heavier makeup. I thought to myself, "Dave your one lucky son-of-a-bitch!"

Dawn burst my thought yelling, "get the fuck over here, Daddy and get on your knees and suck your little girl's dick. "

It was vulgar, but I loved it. The sights and sounds of Dawn excited me and I was quick to obey.

I quickly knelt before Dawn, lifted her nightie a little and started licking her beautiful piece of meat. My tongue was everywhere. I licked and sucked her testicles. I licked up and down and all around her shaft. I paid special attention to her sensitive head, licking and kissing every millimeter of it. When her cock started to ooze out some pre-cum, I was quick to lap it up. My hands were caressing her legs, when suddenly Dawn ordered, "That's quite enough prick teasing, Daddy, now suck it. "

I immediately cupped her ass with my hands and as I pulled her to me, my mouth opened to inhale her gorgeous cock. As I clamped my mouth upon her hardness, she started to fuck my mouth, as I sucked upon it deeply. "Oh... that's it, Daddy, now your making your little slut feel good. " After a few more minutes of this Dawn screamed, "get that virgin ass of yours into the bedroom, Daddy. Your little slut wants to fuck it now. "

I sat on the edge of the bed, laid back and lifted my legs exposing my virgin ass. Dawn took my hands and squirted some jell in each. Ready your ass and lube my cock, Daddy, I need to fuck you. "

When I finished, Dawn slid her erection to the entrance of my ass and plunged in. The pain was searing and a few moans escaped my mouth.

"Quit whining, Daddy and take your fucking like a man. "

As Dawn's tool did it's magic, I soon relaxed and started enjoying my ass fucking. I yelled back at her, "Come on, Honey, fuck my ass. Fuck, Daddy good.

My little girl was fucking me good now. Her balls were slapping against my ass as she pounded her meat in and out of my now well lubricated ass. It was turning into everything I hoped it would be.

"Play with your cock for me, Daddy. I want to watch you jack off, while I fuck you. I want to watch your cum spurt out and spew all over your belly. Do it, Daddy, beat your meat. Jack off for your girl. "

I grabbed my cock and beat it fiercely. The sight of me jacking off, while I watched my little girl fuck my ass, was too much and I soon yelled, "I'm cumming, Sweetheart! Oh... fuck I'm cumming! Watch Daddy cum for you. " I continued whacking my cock, my cum flying everywhere. With my free hand I scooped up some of my seed and fed it to her. That combined with all the moaning and cum spurting, Dawn's cock couldn't take it any longer. "Oh... fuck, Daddy, Oh... it's my turn. My turn to cum. " Dawn drove her cock deep into my ass as she deposited her seed.

"That's it, Sweetie, Fuck my ass, fill me up with your hot cum. Oh... baby, Daddy wants it. Give it all to me baby. " I could feel her hot cum spurt into my ass. It was a very erotic moment for me. One I knew I wanted more of. I knew I was hooked on Transsexual sex, just like I thought I would be, if I ever experienced it.

Dawn continued fucking me. Her cock never went soft.

"Oh... Daddy, I've never been so fucken turned on like this before. My cock just filled your ass up and pretty fucken soon it's going to erupt again. Play with my titties, Daddy!"

I reached up and started caressing her nipples through her nightie. As I was pinching and tweaking them, Dawn was moaning. I stayed with her titties, till I sensed a change in her pounding cock. I reached down grabbing and fondling her testicles. That's all it took. "Oh... fuck... I'm cumming... Daddy. I cumming...

"Pull out, Honey. Daddy will finish you off with his hand. I want you to shoot your cum into my mouth and on my face. "

Dawn did as I asked. She pulled her ready to explode cock out, swung around so she was near my face. I grabbed her swollen, red, pulsing cock and worked my hand up and down it. She screamed as cum blew out of her cock hole. Some made it into my mouth, but most covered my face. I used my tongue to lick up what I could.

Dawn was screaming and moaning. Her body was twitching. She was having one hell of an orgasm.

I played with her till she started to soften. Then I pulled her on top of me and hugged and kissed her. Her cock was lying next to mine. I never thought in my wildest dreams that anything like this would ever be, but it is and I'm loving it..

"Did you like that, Daddy?"

"You bet I did! It was everything I hoped it would be and more, Sweetheart. I've never experienced so much pain turn to pure pleasure, so fast. You can fuck your Daddies ass anytime you want. "

"Oh, Daddy, I knew you would love it as soon as I felt you in my ass. "

"When I was up your ass, Honey, it was so tight. I've never fucked a pussy that could clamp down on my cock like that. "

"I know, Daddy and because a ass is so tight, you can really feel your cum as it travels up inside your tube, just before it spurts out of your cock. "

"Speaking of cum, let's get you cleaned up, so I can get my lips on you again. "

We went into the bathroom and I soaped up her cock good. I scrubbed it with my fingers, then rinsed it off and dried it. We went into the living room and cuddled up on the sofa. Within minutes my loving girl was out. It's been a very physical and emotional day. I picked her up and put her to bed. I removed her garter, then peeled her nylons down. Dawn never woke up. I laid down beside her, my arm around her, my hand palming her breasts and fell asleep.

I woke up first. It was about 7:45. I looked over at my Stepdaughter and she still looked as sexy as she did last night. I decided to see how long it would take her to wake up with me sucking her cock. I removed the covers and slowly moved into position to take her into my mouth.

I started by kissing it through her nightie. Then I pulled the nightie up with my teeth before I brought my mouth to her flaccid penis. I took her into my mouth, sucking slowly, as my tongue teased it to start growing. The more I played with it, the more it grew. Dawn still slept, but she did begin to stir. I concentrated on her cockhead. I licked and sucked the sensitive head, even to the point of trying to insert my tongue into her cockhole. Her pre-cum was flowing now and when I tasted it, it excited me to wrap my fingers around her full cock and pump her, as I sucked the head.

Dawn was coming out of her sleep now and was starting to moan loudly. "What the fuck you doing, Daddy. Oh... fuck yea, what a way to wake up. "

I took my mouth away from her cock, but I continued my masturbation of her hardon. "I enjoyed my breakfast juice so much yesterday, Sweetheart, that I decided to get some straight from the fruit today. " Then I took her back into my hungry mouth.

"Get ready, Daddy, the fruit is ready to give up it's nectar. " She put her hands on the back of my head as she lifted her ass off the bed and shoved her meat deep into my thirsty mouth. "Oh..... Oh..... , Drink it, Daddy, Oh..... , drink your daughters hot seed. Oh..... fuck, Daddy, Oh... it feels so... goood" Her cock was spraying cum deep down my throat as I fought to keep up with it. I was getting better. I didn't let any of her warm, salty nectar escape.

I sucked her till her cock was as I found it, flaccid.

I slid up and kissed her, Goodmorning. "I woke up today, Sweetheart, still groggy and thought the happenings of the last two days was a erotic dream. As I came more awake, I turned and saw you lying there. I knew then that all the pleasure I had felt was real. Having that feeling of all that pleasure, I wanted to share it with you. That's why I woke you the way I did and I will promise, that I will wake you up many more times that way. "

"I hope so, Daddy. At first it feels like a wet dream, then as the pleasure builds, you start to come out of it. It is very arousing to wake up having your sex organ sucked. That was this nicest, most unselfish thing anyone has done for me. Thankyou, Daddy. "

I gave her one last kiss, then got up to shower.

Dawn pulled me back down. "I got something to tell you, Daddy. "

"Nothing bad I hope, " I said.

" I hope not, Daddy. The night we got home, after you and Mom went to bed, I called Anna. "

"You didn't tell her about us and what we did, did you?"

"I'm sorry, Daddy, but Anna knew I was going to try and seduce you and when she asked, I had to tell her. Were very close, Daddy, I couldn't keep anything this good from her. "

"You told her everything Dawn?"

"I told her everything, Daddy. She got very excited. I knew she was fingering herself Daddy, as I told her the sordid details. I told you earlier she finds you attractive. By the time I finished, I knew she had cum. She is a good fuck, Daddy. Her pussy is still young and tight and she has a willing ass. She's not much at sucking cock yet, but I've been working with her. I know you would enjoy fucking her, Daddy, just as I know she would do anything, to have you do her. "

As Dawn was talking, I was unaware that I was playing with my cock. It wasn't till I was about to cum that I came out of my trance.

"Oh, Daddy, look at you playing with yourself. Your got excited when I was talking about Anna, didn't you. Let me finish jacking you off, Daddy. "

I released my grip and Dawn took over. She continued to talk about her sister. "Anna would love to have you fuck her pussy, Daddy. Just think, she's only 20, Daddy. Think how good it would feel to fuck such a young cunt. "

I was getting ready to explode. "

"She's hairless too, Daddy. Imagine licking her pussy and sucking her clit while she wiggles in pleasure. Then you raise up and she guides you to her opening. You part her pink, wet pussy lips as you slide that hard prick of yours into your youngest daughter. "

That's all I could take and I started to cum. "Oh... Fuck you, Dawn! Fuck you and your hot fiction. Oh it sounded so real, so exciting, if only. "

I continued to moan as Dawn took my spurting cock into her mouth and commenced to swallow my cum. A little escaped, but her tongue quickly recaptured it. When my cock was soft, I laid back, spent.

Dawn pressed her lips to mine and gave me a wet kiss. "It's not fiction, Daddy. What time is it?"

"It's about 10:15. Why?"

Anna left home about 8 this morning. She will be here around 12:30. You better get some more sleep, Daddy. Your going to need it.

juge1
juge1
69 Followers