Stepfather's Revenge

Story Info
Stepfather teaches lesson to teasing stepdaughter.
1.3k words
3.49
301.3k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working late at the office that night . I had to get this report done by tomorrow or my ass would be grass. I had taken off my jacket and shoes in an effort to get comfortable. The tight low cut knit top showed off my 38d breasts . I hated bras but it was part of the work dress code. I quickly took off my bra and stuffed it into my briefcase. Thank God no one was around but the cleaning crew.

"Nice tits, does your husband know you give a nightly show for the help?" I swung my chair around in the direction of the voice. There in front of me stood the biggest black man I had ever seen. His muscles were straining against his uniform and I couldn't help but look at the huge bulge in his pants. "Why not take it all off for us?" he said as he walked towards me. I scrambled out of my chair I felt another pair of strong hands grab me by my arms and pull me close . I felt his hard cock pushing into my ass. The harder I tried to get out of his grip the higher my mini skirt went exposing my black lacy thong .

"Bring the slut over here. It is time she is taught her lesson in teasing men," Jake, my stepfather, ordered," Slut, don't even think of trying to get away. These men can mix pain into the pleasure part ."

I felt my arms getting bruised as I getting drug to the large conference table. "You, asshole, wait until my mother finds out about this," I threatened as I felt my body being slammed down on the conference table. The black man grabbed my long red hair and jerked my head to his face. He slapped me across the face and growled, "Shut up , bitch. Better do what the man says or this will be shown at your big meeting tomorrow. Edited of course."

I groaned inside as I remembered the newly installed camera that was used to tape important meetings. Jake ripped my knit top off of me exposing my round full breasts. He grabbed my nipples and pulled on them roughly. I cried out in pain. "Please Jake don't do it. I'll do anything," I said as tears streamed down my cheeks, "You know I'm on fertility drugs."

"Yes and what better gift to give you , my sweet slut than a child by me," he said as he tore off my mini skirt. He gently spanked my thong covered pussy. It stung my lips. I felt my pussy juices flood my thong. Jake smiled as he felt my wet thong. I felt the black man's hands pinch and slap my breasts with his large, rough hands.

I cried out in pain. "Stop you're hurting me". I felt his hands pinch my breasts harder until I was crying in pain. He then began to bite and suck on breasts savagely until they bleed. I moaned as he teased and licked the blood off my breasts. He than started to do it all over again only harder.

My breasts were reacting in ways I had never felt. They were hypersensitive to this monster's touch . I couldn't help myself but to moan out even louder. "The tease has turned into a hot wet slut ,"said Jake as he jerked my legs open. He stared down at my red mound wet with my pussy juices clinging to it. He stripped out of his clothes and stood in front of my legs. I couldn't take off my eyes off of his long thick cock nestled in a wiry nest of black hairs.

"I'm going to have you begging me to fuck you ,"he said as he knelt down before my pussy. He began to assault my pussy with his tongue. He teased, licked and sucked my pussy sending waves of pleasure throughout my body.

"More, don't stop," I moaned as I was close to cumming. I felt Jake stop abruptly . I felt every nerve of pussy crying for release. I needed to cum! I had to cum! "Please , don't stop," I begged, "I 'll do anything for you just don't stop. I need to cum!"

Jake leered at her and said, "Beg me to fuck you now or I'll just tease those swollen lips until you beg to be my slut ." His words cut through to the core of me. He was going to use me again and again if I gave in. I couldn't betray Tim this way. I stared at him in silent defiance and shook my head no. He began again his assault on my pussy but with a new twist .

He put a compact vibrator on my lips and than up my pussy as he sucked and licked me with more intensity. I was just reaching an orgasm when he withdrew his tongue and the vibrator. I broke down crying out of need. My body needed the release. It was all I could think of. Fuck me , make me cum was all I thought about. "I'll be your slut just fuck me," I said through my tears. I felt my stepfather push his long thick cock into my wet pussy. It was so thick my pussy clamped down on it . He began to pound me again and again.

"Don't stop fucking me ," I screamed." Mark my pussy as yours!" I felt his hairy balls slap up against my cum soaked ass . I had never cum so much . My pussy started to milk his hot cock. I felt it buck and thicken as his cum shot deep into me. It leaked out of me . I laid my head down to rest when I felt my head being jerked up . My stepfather shoved his cock covered with our juices into my face.

"Lick it clean," he said. I got up on my hands and knees as I started to lick the juices off his cock. He started to grunt and moan as I licked and sucked him clean. I suddenly felt my ass being fingered and cried out in pain. I tried to crawl off the table when I felt my stepfather slap my face. I cried out in pain . A huge black cock was shoved down my throat as I felt my ass being assaulted by a huge cock.

I tried to cry out in pain but it only caused the cock to be stuffed down my throat even deeper. I felt the cock ripping my tiny asshole and blood drip down my pussy . There was such pain and pleasure all at once. Tears were rolling down my eyes as I felt my breasts being pinched unmercifully . I nearly gagged on the thick cock as my face met his curly pubic hairs rub against my running nose.

I was crying and moaning all at the same time. I felt the thick cock start to thicken and pulsate as I felt hot cum shoot deep into my throat . I cried out in pain as I felt the cock in my ass ram deep into me. He rammed me deeper and deeper the more I cried out in pain. I felt his cock shoot his hot cum deep into me. He slapped my ass again and again as he came. I laid bruised and battered on the conference table. I couldn't believe I had betrayed my marriage vows for my stepfather's cock. There was no way out of this ever. I had gone from being a tease to being my stepfather's slut in one night.

"Get dressed and be sure to lock up," Jake, my stepfather said as he put my lacy thong into pocket," The tease has learned to please . " "Don't forget to bring the report to my office tomorrow. Wear your red slut dress too," he said as he winked at me, "Don't wear any underwear either...we want to make Tim a happy father soon." It was just the first of many lessons that my stepfather was to teach me.